All Comments on 'Lisa Spanks Elliott'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
For what it's worth....

That actor would be Paul Mercurio. He starred in Baz Luhrmann's "Strictly Ballroom", in a made for TV version of "Joseph" and IIRC, also appeared in an episode of the Red Shoe Diaries. And yes, he did have one fine ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Red Hot

Loved this story. I particularly enjoyed the mental and emotional control She exercised over him. I think what put this one over the top for me were all the subtle nuances you so expertly wove into the scene. Bravo!!

Sassiwolf7Sassiwolf7almost 13 years ago
Great job...

I have read the book and you fit it perfectly. Please add to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The way she coaches him (and his humiliation) is so compelling! Awesome!

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 11 years ago
Lovely!

5***** writing.

eroticspankeroticspankalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

I have read Exit to Eden many times and I really like your story. I wish they could have shown a scene like this in the movie.

ptebadenptebadenabout 6 years ago
One of the best writers

But it seems you left. How such a good writer can do it? Come on, come back! Please

Gordon1135Gordon1135about 5 years ago
Very nicely done.

Now that the cat's out of the bag, Yes. Now Lisa can escalate and engage in some sound and thorough old fashioned bare-bottom spankings with Elliot over her knee and make him come from simply being immersed into the simple act and idea that he is being soundly and harshly spanked, whenever she feels like it. Just like I am. Enjoyed the story very much.

eroticspankeroticspankabout 2 years ago

This is a very good story. I love the idea of taking a film that is R-rated and adding explicit scenes. The dialogue is what makes this story. So many videos, films, and stories are lacking the teasing sexy words that get into a sub's head and have him to his knees at her control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous