Lisa's Curiosity

Story Info
Lisa falls into her husband's trap and meets danger.
3.5k words
4.3
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note: Lisa's journey continues as she is forced further down the rabbit hole. Everyone portrayed is of legal age. TRIGGER WARNING: there are fictional non-consensual acts portrayed in this story. If that isn't your thing, please don't read. Lisa's journeys are a spin-off from an urban fantasy series that I'm currently writing. I've been avoiding intimate scenes because I'm not overly comfortable writing them yet. I appreciate any input or constructive criticism-I'm here to write enjoyable stories and become a better writer. Be Well and I hope you enjoy. **

*****

I grind against Jim as if the frantic gyrations of my hips might burn away the fabric of his jeans. Rational thought is non-existent in my lust-addled brain. I want, no need, Jim inside me. He's grunting, thrusting against me in time with the low, rumbling growls echoing through the hallway. Those sounds-screams of pain descending into reluctant moans of pleasure-threaten to drive us both made with lust.

"Easy my pet." Jim's voice is husky, dark with lust and aggression. He easily stills my wildly bucking hips as I whine pathetically.

What the hell am I doing?

"Found yourself a plaything, eh Jim?" asks a feminine voice.

"Mmm, I did," he answers as he lets his fingers slide over my exposed breasts. "Care for a taste, Agnes?" Without warning, he twists me around and pulls me to his chest. His grip is vicelike, precluding any escape. "Obey, Lisa. Open those beautiful thighs for me."

I obey, my body shivering with anticipation and something else that I can't quite explain. Questioning Jim, or refusing him, never entered into my mind. I simply parted my legs like an obedient whore. Heat dances in my belly, flickering down to my very wet, very needy sex.

Agnes, a young slender woman with fiery red hair that frames her scarred face, kneels down and inhales deeply. She leans forward, smelling me and nipping at my throat. The sensations drive me mad, sending my hips bucking yet again. Her tongue traces lazy circles around my exposed nipples even as her fingers slide along my sex.

"You've found yourself a prize, my old friend," Agnes murmurs as she slides her mouth along the ample curve of my belly. "She smells amazing."

"Mmm, that she does," agrees Jim quietly. "Taste her, Agnes. You'll love it."

Before I even understand what might happen, a hot tongue slides along my sex as Agnes takes in every centimeter of skin between my tight sphincter and the painfully throbbing bundle of nerves that is my clit. I scream and thrust upwards, trying to grind myself into that amazing tongue.

"Not yet, dearest," says Agnes with a laugh. "He hasn't given us permission to have you. Not yet, anyway. That is, of course, as long as you'll share, Jim."

"I can't wait to watch you dominate this one," he answers darkly, his rough voice making me shiver.

I feel helpless as I sprawl in Jim's grasp and pant. For some odd reason, I can only think of being bred like a prized bitch in heat. Fucked and filled with a child. I've never desired children, nor has Charles, hence the reason for his vasectomy after we married. Jim. . . I want to carry Jim's baby.

" . . . I can image he'll be along soon," notes Agnes. I haven't been paying any attention to the conversation. "Our guest stopped screaming."

"He . . . he who?" I finally manage to ask.

"Their Alpha," answers a new voice from down the hallway. "Agnes, I left our friend bound in the chair. Please feel free to play as much as you like."

I open my eyes in time to see Agnes' thrilled reaction. She pauses long enough to deliver a deep, wet kiss onto my lips.

"Don't worry, my dear, when he's finished with you, I'll finish what I started," she says, her fingers tickling my too-sensitive clit. "Later, Jim dear."

"Look at the Alpha, Lisa," Jim commands. "Don't speak, just look at him and listen."

My nerves are shot, causing my body to shake insanely as I obey Jim yet again.

"Oh," escapes my lips as I take in the massive male powering his way through the hallway. "Oh my God."

Both Jim and the male he calls Alpha chuckle knowingly at my reaction. Only when he stops before me do I notice Alpha's long, thick cock. Slick with the juices of the female he'd just fucked, it glistens in the hallway light. I moan and look at it longingly.

"Such a needy little thing," he says to Jim. "I'll have a taste."

"Thrust your hips up," hisses Jim in my ear. "Present that slutty pussy to the Alpha."

I obey, driving my hips upwards as far as my body can manage, though I fall short of my goal. The men watch as I struggle to push higher, to make Jim happy. To get my wet pussy closer to Alpha.

"Not good enough," Alpha suddenly roars as he grabs my lower half and yanks it upwards with ease. Inhaling deeply, he runs his tongue along the same delicate path that Agnes followed. I scream.

"Want to cum, Lisa pet?" snarls Jim in my ear.

"Yes! Yes!" I pant. "Please, oh my God!"

"Please what, whore?" snarls Alpha, his teeth nipping at my inner thighs.

"Fuck me! God please fuck me!"

Jim wraps his hand around my throat, squeezing just enough to make breathing difficult. I gasp and start wriggling.

"Listen to Alpha, pet. Unless," Jim drawls slowly, "you aren't serious about that rape fantasy of yours."

I groan and stop moving, eyes focused on the huge male in front of me. His face is long, marked with the scars of someone who isn't afraid to fight. His chocolate brown eyes flicker with hints of yellow they travel the length of my body. I'm suddenly very aware of every extra pound that I carry and I'm ashamed. There is no way a man could possibly find me attractive. I turn my face away, trying to find any shelter from Alpha's intense, predatory stare.

Alpha says nothing, nor does Jim. Instead, the huge man laps his tongue along my dripping slit. I gasp as Jim tightens his grip ever so slightly. Fuck, I like it. Teeth close around my clit, just hard enough to cause a pain that nearly sends me over the edge. Before the wave subsides, Alpha takes my clit into his mouth and sucks. Hard. I scream and buck against his firm grip, trying to escape the intense stimulation. My belly tightens and my entire body shakes as I struggle to breath and not lose my sanity.

"Surrender to it, Lisa," Jim hisses in my ear. "Accept that you're a pain slut. Surrender to your Alpha."

I hear myself begging Alpha to stop. I'm crying and whining like a child, throwing my body around as my orgasm continues to build into something that I don't think I'll survive.

"Please. . . please," I cry.

"Please what?" demands Jim.

"Pppp. . . please . . . fuck me."

Alpha grows and releases my clit, the orgasm that was so close recedes. I cry out, whining and thrusting my pelvis towards this powerful man, trying so hard to tempt him. Both Alpha and Jim laugh at me.

Jim lowers me to the ground, holding me tightly because my legs just won't work. I lean heavily against him, absentmindedly running my fingers along the outline of his still erect cock. Alpha stares at me, boring into my soul with his dominance.

God, all I want to do is have an orgasm.

"You will be fertile in five days," Alpha proclaims. "You will return in four days. You will be shown what we are and what we do here. You will be given the choice to stay or leave," he tells me. "Until then, do not defile your body with any other. I do not care about body hair," Alpha pauses as both he and Jim laugh for some reason. "But you will ensure you are otherwise clean. No perfume or body spray, just your natural scent."

With that, Alpha turns and walks away from us. Jim casually slides the shoulders of my dress back and runs his hands along my neck.

"I do hope you come back, pet. I am very eager to take you for my mate."

#

I drive through the dark streets berating myself for being such a fool. Such a slut. I have no idea how I manage to get home, but when the driveway looms before me, I'm caught off guard. Charles' car sits idle on the right, leaving my customary space on the left-a gentleman in some regards, my husband always leaves me the parking space closest to the door.

"Great," I mutter under my breath, "he isn't even supposed to be here."

It bothers me that I went seeking a sexual thrill when my husband had actually come home for me. I'm starting to hate myself even more. I'm wet, but I don't smell like anyone else and I hadn't slathered on any lipstick before my adventure, so there are no telltale smears across my face. My hair is a little messy, but that can be explained simply by a drive home with the window open. With an unhappy sigh, I return to my normal, boring housewife existence.

Charles watches as I open the back door and shuffled into the kitchen like a teenager who knows she was in trouble.

"I expected you to be here," he mentions as he looks me over. "Where were you?"

I give him a condescending look. "You left me alone to take care of your precious clients," I practically sneer. "I was upset and went out for a few drinks."

"Did you fuck anyone?" he asks quietly.

"Asks the man who held me down so his boss could rape me," I snap. "No, no cock entered this pussy, Charles. Did Jessica suck your cock in front of everyone?"

"No," he answers, cheeks flushing with color. "Winston was riding her hard when I left. Look, I . . . I feel horrible about things, Lisa. I want us to be okay," he stands up and puts the kettle on the stove, cranking the heat. "Let's have a cup of tea and talk. Head upstairs and change and I'll make that stress reliever tea that you love so much."

I give him a curious look, not certain what to make of his sudden compassion. God, I'd headed off into the dark, trying to get myself violated and he'd come home to make amends. Insides twisted into knots, I hurriedly change my clothes, taking a moment to clean up the obvious signs of my earlier arousal. Pulling by soft robe over my naked body, I head back downstairs.

Charles gives me a warm smile and holds up a steaming cup.

"Let's drink this and settle in," he suggests softly. "I think we both could use a pleasant evening's rest together."

I nod and take the cup, suddenly not trusting myself with any words. I simply listen to Charles as he tells me about his day-not any of the explicit client-pleasing things, just his work. We haven't talked like this in ages. I've missed it more than I've realized. I also must be more tired than I realized, despite Charles' entertaining story. A yawn works free and my vision blurs slightly as my eyes watered.

"Let me take that," says Charles as he reaches for my cup.

"S . . . sorry," I stammer. "I'm . . . I'm just so tired all of the sudden."

"No, Lisa," he said as my vision darkens, "I'm sorry."

#

My body feels cold and stiff, my arms pulse with an uncomfortable sensation. I must have fallen asleep in a peculiar position, I tell myself as I try to move. Something solid holds me firmly in place, both hands and feet. My brain is fuzzy, unable to comprehend what could be happening to me. I suck in a sharp breath as a warm mouth covers a nipple and bites down gently.

"Gentlemen, she's waking up," says a familiar voice, "Mr. R., I assure you this one is a pure wildcat. Fights like anything and gets soaking wet," Winston finishes. "Charles says she hasn't taken it in the ass yet, so feel free."

More awake, I open my eyes and try to process exactly what predicament I'm currently in. Through unfocused eyes, I can just make out the form of a strange man hovering over me. Our eyes meet. Then he bites my nipple a little harder.

"Ah! Fuck! What the hell? Fucking untie me," I demand furiously.

"You'll be untied when we're done," promises the stranger.

Despite my predicament, I felt a familiar twinge of excitement shooting through my lower abdomen. The stranger grins broadly and moves between my spread thighs before lapping slowly at my wet slit. I grunt and my hips seem to levitate upwards on their own.

"Charles, get over here," demands Winston. "Stand near her head so she can watch Jessica work that cock of yours."

My weak, bastard of a husband complies and groans as his assistant makes a great show of taking his cock in her mouth. All too soon, his hips buck and drive his slender dick down the young woman's whorish throat. My clit starts throbbing as I watch, even though I remain furious.

"You mother fucker!" I snarl at him.

Strong hands gripped my face, thumbs press painfully against the edges of my jawbone until I'm forced to open my mouth.

"You'd better put the gag in," warns another unfamiliar voice. "Wouldn't want her biting down, would we?"

Several male voices, including my husband's, laugh as someone forces a device into my mouth and tightly secures straps around the back of my head. In place, the thing keeps my mouth wide open an me feeling more vulnerable than ever. I can move my tongue, but that is about it. Lips brush my ear, kissing and nipping and despite everything, I almost like it.

"The things I'm going to do to you this weekend, my dear," says the voice gently. "Now a few of these men will use you harshly, that can't be helped. Please me, and I'll make certain you orgasm every time I touch you." Fingers trail along my naked skin. "Behave and I may take you away from all of this," the voice promises, though so quietly only I can hear. "You may be worthy of becoming a blood slave, my love. I treat my slaves very well."

Blood slave? What the hell is he talking about? Frightened, I struggle futilely against the thick bonds. The sounds and scents of sex increase as this bizarre man breathes me in. As terrified as I am, the sound of his voice and static magic of his touch do something to me. Without any warning, the thick head of a cock slides into the cage holding my mouth open. I gasp, then quickly gag as that cock steadily progresses towards my unprepared throat.

"Relax, precious," commands the voice as his cock plunges deeper, violating my throat.

Gagging, I start to panic when I realize that I can't breathe. My body strains and thrashes against the unyielding straps that contain my limbs. As quickly as the torture began, it ends, and the cock slips free. I start crying, partially out of fear, but mostly out of frustration. That twisted little space in the back of my mind frets, insisting that Alpha and Jim will be upset. Even deeper than that twisted thought lay the realization that I'm getting incredibly aroused by the predicament I currently am in.

"You would serve me well, precious," murmurs the voice in my ear. His breath is hot, yet his lips are strangely cool. The mystery man inhales deeply before continuing. "You've already had an interesting evening, haven't you, precious?"

My breath quickens.

"I won't leave you wanting as the others did," promises my captor. "Damn dogs do nothing but tease."

That warm, thick cock slides between my lips again, the head rubbing along my tongue. I can taste that silky flesh and a part of me likes it very much. Slowly, deliberately the man slides his cock further into my mouth, until it rests at the back of my throat. I struggle unsuccessfully not to gag, though my antics do nothing to dissuade his assault. The familiar groans of my husband reach my ears and I know Jessica's ministrations have brought him to another climax. I force myself to relax and the gagging abates slightly, allowing this delicious cock to continue its journey down my throat. The man holds it longer this time, pushing me past the limit where I think I might suffocate.

"She'll become a proper cocksucker yet, Mr. R.," promises Winston.

"Yes," Mr. R. replies coolly. "My slave will escort both of you to the adjoining suite. My companion and I wish to experience this one alone."

"That . . . uh, that wasn't the deal, sir," said my husband quietly. "Just some play and I was supposed to be present."

"Charles," begins Winston.

Mr. R. interrupts him. "You will comply, Charles. Leave with my slave. Now," he obviously dismisses both my husband and Winston. With the metallic click of a door, I know I am alone with at least two complete strangers. "You will address me as Master R and my companion as Master S. Nod your head if you understand."

I jerk my chin up and down as best I could, ignoring the line of drool sliding down my cheek.

"Excellent," says Master S. His voice is richer than Master R's-the low bass of his voice causes my clit to twitch for some peculiar reason. "She is still under the effects of the drug her husband gave her," he notes. "We should purify her."

"Ghat moohuer fuhher!"

Master R laughs. "Clearly you are not thrilled about your cowardly husband's actions," he says. "Comply with us and we can take you away from that undeserving man."

"I'd rather enjoy keeping him in my stable," notes Master S. "Breaking him would be delicious."

"In good time, old friend," Master R replies. "First, we need to tend to this beauty. I think she may be of great use to us. Are you ready?"

Master S grunts, which I take to mean yes, though for what I have no idea.

"Precious, I will remove this gag and you will remain silent," Master R commands. "Do you understand?" He waits until I jerk my chin up and down again.

The straps fall away, and the spit covered gag slips from my mouth. I groan but make no other sound. Master R appears, his face close to mine and for the first time I notice his blood red eyes. I gasp but manage not to scream at the man's odd appearance. His facial features are strong-a face indicative of high breeding. His gaze becomes fascinating and I cannot tear my eyes from his. Hell, I don't even want to look away from that penetrating stare. Eyes pulsing, Master R leans forward and brushes his lips against my ear, pulling a needy moan from deep within me.

"The wolves didn't have you tonight, did they precious?" he asks.

"No," slips from my lips.

"Silly beasts," observes Master S from somewhere between my legs. "So focused on rules and breeding. Tell me, precious, do you want to be rid of that nasty headache?"

"Yes, please Master S," I say obediently, though I have no idea what this stranger can do to help me.

"Good."

Pain shoots through my lower body as sharp teeth bury themselves in the crease of my left thigh. I suck in air, both in shock and arousal, but Master R covers my mouth with his before I can follow through with my building scream. His tongue, cool and firm, teases mine until I'm groaning into his mouth. My hips gyrate as the pain so close to my sex transforms into something else. Pressure builds in my core as sucking sounds tease my ears and I begin moaning into Master R's mouth like the whore I want be. Someone, perhaps Master S, flicks cool fingers along my throbbing clit and I reach the point of no return, a climax like no other-not even the one brought about by the Alpha-tears through my body.

Master R releases me from our deep kiss, running his thumb along my slack jaw.

"Ugh," groans Master S, "I despise human drugs. That should have been a pleasant experience. Now I feel positively soiled."

"Precious," says Master R, laughter in his voice. "What do we say for such a nice orgasm?"

"Uh. . . uh . . . th . . . thank you, Master S."

"Good girl," compliments Master R as he slips a ball gag into my mouth. "Now, take a few moments to rest. We need to ensure our hosts are behaving."

Both he and Master S laugh, the sound less than pleasant to my ears.

"Precious," calls out Master S, "we'll be back to test your tolerance, my dear. I do hope you do well. I haven't experienced such a tasty blood slave in many years."

**Lisa's journey will continue . . .