All Comments on 'Literotica All Night? Let Me Help.'

by Bread_n_smut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just wanna say that I really really like your voice. Tbh, you're the only person I listen to here. 🤍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“Audio boyfriend knows what’s up” 🤣 the meta stuff had me rolling, I loved it, you really sold it, it was perfect

MsPerniciousMsPerniciousalmost 2 years ago

10 out of 10 would do that again. I couldn't even last till the end. Clever, witty, and realistic. Bravo sir, bravo!

RogueRamblingsRogueRamblingsover 1 year ago

Wow. Well done sir 😅 Woke up craving sleepy, dozy sex, came on Litrotica to try to find some similar erotica, stumbled across your audio. How had I forgetten about audio porn?!?! So we’ll done and the humour really added to it. Held myself back and still came twice before the end. Shall be checking out your other work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, never before has that happened to me and now it's like how, maybe it was the playful teasing. Oh well, it works!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You always make my pussy feel so good. Two orgasms in and my pussy is still soaking wet for you. I’m just going to have to listen to more of my audio boyfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBread_n_smut@Bread_n_smut
Some stories and some audios from your resident baker/smut maker. Audio script writing commission are open. Please get in touch for info. https://www.reddit.com/user/fischji You can also reach me on my anon googleform here: https://forms.gle/8BZCkVfdBFJX6wTq5 Let me know...