Little Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would hope so!" She said, and my heart nearly stopped!

We were alone in my parents' house, in my bedroom. Jenny began to strip off her clothes. As I began to peel off my clothes, Jenny exclaimed, "OH! MY! GOD! WHAT IS THAT?" As she pointed to my penis.

"You're starting your Senior Year in a couple weeks. You know what that is!" Jenny was wearing just her socks and panties. As I looked at her, my penis grew and grew; it had nearly reached its full 10" length and 2" thickness.

"MY GOD! YOU ARE HUGE!! You're not Little Alex anymore!

"Can I tell you a secret? Nobody except my family knows about it." I said as Jenny nodded.

"I need to ejaculate four or five or six times a day! I'm not sure what I will do when school starts. I don't want to go around all day with my underwear full of my semen!"

"Alex, don't worry! WE WILL figure something out!"

"We?"

"Of course, WE! I am your best friend, right?" I nodded. "And what are friends for?" she asked.

"To help one another?" I asked.

"RIGHT! And I will help you with THIS!" she said, looking toward my penis. "But first, I think that I need to understand the extent of the problem. Lie down on your back."

I did as she instructed. And she climbed onto the bed. Then she straddled my hips and grasped my penis with her hands. "OH! MY! GOD!!! It is even bigger and harder than it looks! Alex, just lie still while I slide this monster into me. OH! I've never had anything this big inside me! Not even my biggest dildo! And it's still going in deeper!"

Jenny's face was a combination of awe and pleasure as my penis slid deeper and deeper into her. Finally she stopped. "I feel SO full! I'm stretched and filled like NEVER BEFORE! Let me adjust for a minute."

She sat on me with her tight, warm vagina surrounding my rigid manhood. It was delightful. After a few moments, she began to move! I was sure I had died and gone to heaven!! My mother's hand had felt good wrapped around me. My penis inside her vagina felt even better. Fucking Julia had been better yet. But NOTHING compared to this! This was the ultimate.

I lay on the bed while Jenny moved on my penis. Her beautiful breasts were bouncing and swaying. I was certain that this was life's ultimate experience! I tried to lay still, but eventually I couldn't! I began to pump my hips up, sliding my penis even deeper into Jenny's wetness. Again and again! She began to convulse. Her abdomen undulated, her hips jerked. She was clearly experiencing an orgasm!

I lay her backwards on the bed, never breaking the delicious contact of our genitals. Then I began to slide my penis into her depths again and again. Her climax resumed as if there had been no interruption. I slid my massive penis up and down through her wet, grasping vagina again and again and again. Her body jerked and shook and spasmed. The pace of my thrusts accelerated and then I exploded! I shot blast after powerful blast of my semen into Jenny. Again and again and still again, I pumped more and more of my semen into her depths. It seemed that I would never stop as I shot powerful blasts of my essence far into Jenny's depths.

I finally relaxed onto Jenny's heaving breasts. There were tears flowing down her cheeks. "Are you OK? Did I hurt you??" I cried.

"No, you did not hurt me. That was so wonderful! So powerful! Such an emotional release! I have never experienced anything like it! THANK YOU!"

"You're thanking me??? I should be thanking you!!! That was fantastic!" Then I added, "I should have brought a towel."

"I'll just use my panties, it's OK! Can you reach them?" As I reached for her panties, my cock was pulled out of her warm vagina, and a flood of semen came pouring out. In no time there was a lake of semen at least a foot in diameter on the bed. "What in the world!?!"

"That's what I was talking about earlier. I have to ejaculate several times a day...."

"You cum that much several times a DAY!?! And if you don't have a release?"

"I will have a spontaneous ejaculation...."

"You will cum in your pants??" I nodded. "So how often do you cum?" Jenny asked.

"Well, I ejaculate once or twice in the morning, once sometime in the afternoon, once again in the evening, and once before bed."

"So, FIVE TIMES a day?"

"Yeah, sometimes more."

"Have you ever tried to see how many times you could cum?"

"Not really, but, one day I ejaculated three times in the morning, twice more before lunch, twice in the afternoon, and four times that evening!"

"Nine times in one day?"

"Yes, but I could have probably done more if I was really trying...."

"You could probably keep the entire cheerleading squad happy!"

"If you'd be my girlfriend, I'd be pleased to just keep YOU happy!"

"That's so sweet!"

"I hope that you're on the pill!"

"I am. But it's good to think about that. We don't need any unplanned complications!" Then she said, "Let me go to the bathroom, then I'll help you change the bed."

While she was in the bathroom, I picked up a fresh set of sheets and an extra towel. We were both naked while we changed the bed. She spread out the towel in the middle of the bed, and then she lay down on it, spreading her arms and legs.

While I had been pretty slow about what Jenny wanted earlier, I did understand this invitation. And just looking at her naked body was enough to make me hard! I moved between her legs and said, "I don't really have much sexual experience... If there are things that I could do to make things more pleasurable for you, you will tell me, won't you?"

"Eventually, we will explore additional sexual aspects, but for now, let's just enjoy the basics, OK?"

"I love the basics!"

I placed the bulbous head of my large penis at the entrance to Jenny's vagina. Ever so slowly I pressed forward as the massive ball of my cockhead slowly sank between her lips and down into her canal. "OH! MY! GOD!! THAT is the most amazing sensation! You stretch my pussy to the limits! I can feel every ridge as your fantastic cock slips into my pussy!" Then she said, "Make me cum! And Cum!! AND CUM!!! Give it to me like you mean it! I want to feel that monster moving inside of me! I want you to touch me in places that I didn't know even existed! Please, fill me with your cock!!"

I did as she asked. I pumped my cock into her as deeply as I could. I pumped into her tight tunnel again and again and again. She had pulled her legs up to give me better access, so I slipped my arms under her knees to support them. I realized that I would be able to touch her magnificent breasts if I moved my hands up just a little more! I lifted her knees slightly higher and touched her breasts for the first time! They were soft, they were firm, they were fantastic!

I caressed her breasts and nipples as I pumped my cock deep into Jenny's tight, wet pussy. As I began to increase my pace, Jenny began to moan and quiver. Then she shouted, "YES!!!", as her body began to spasm and her abdomen began to undulate! She was having an orgasm!

I pumped into her a little harder and deeper. Then still harder and deeper. My thrusts were coming faster and faster. Jenny was cumming and cumming! I could feel my own climax building and building! I was going to cum, and it would be the most powerful climax of my life!!

I pumped into my Jenny even harder and faster. Her beautiful breasts were bouncing wonderfully! I watched the beautiful sight of Jenny as she climaxed again and again. The pressure had built to immeasurable levels, and then I exploded!!! I shot powerful blasts of my semen spraying against the entrance to her womb! I pumped and sprayed my semen into her again and again and again. My hips continued to jerk as my climax continued forcefully. And still I pumped more of my essence into Jenny's core. My reserves seemed inexhaustible as I poured more and more of my semen into Jenny's depths.

Finally, I collapsed onto her soft, heaving breasts! My softening cock was still ensconced in her spasming womanhood. I could feel aftershocks of her orgasm rippling through her body from time to time. Eventually, she said, "I have NEVER cum that much! You may have spoiled me for any other man!"

"I hope so," I gushed! I kissed her, gently. Then with more fervor as she kissed me back. Our kisses became more and more passionate, our tongues dancing together. With the sensuous kisses, my passion began to rise.

Jenny pulled back, looking into my eyes. "REALLY?"

I nodded and pumped my hips gently forward.

"I may never walk again, but I don't think that I care!!" Jenny said with a little laugh, then a pump of her hips.

We took our time. I pumped my cock into her, deep and deliberately. She raised her hips to greet me on every thrust. We savored the sensations as my cock traveled through her tight, wet, welcoming vaginal canal. We looked into each other's eyes as our bodies were joined again and again. Jenny's hips encouraged me to a faster, then still faster pace, and I joined her.

Her eyes went wide, looking like two huge saucers as she exclaimed, "OH! GOD!" And her hips lurched and failed against me. I thrust into her again and again, increasing the force and tempo of my thrusts. I could feel her vaginal walls contracting around my cock, trying to milk my semen from me!

Her orgasms continued to wash through her in wave after orgasmic wave as I thrust faster and harder into Jenny's welcoming vagina! I pumped into faster, and faster, and still faster! Jenny was exclaiming, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" with each thrust. I filled Jenny again and again with my hard cock as my passion continued to increase.

I had already cum twice in the last hour or so, but I knew that I would cum again, filling Jenny with my semen. I knew that her orgasms were continuing to ripple through her uterus and vagina with orgasmic contractions. I thrust into her again and again, harder and deeper, faster and faster. I knew that I had touched her in places no man had ever touched her before.

I looked at her beautiful face, filled with passion, her eyes still locked on mine, filled with passion and joy! While I looked into her eyes, my peripheral vision showed me her full breasts bouncing on her chest. She was cumming and cumming and cumming. I was going to join her soon! The tightness grew and grew. There was a dam, holding back a massive reservoir, and it was soon going to break!

I thrust still harder and faster into Jenny, and then it HAPPENED! The dam within me collapsed and I flooded her core with my semen! It shot into her with amazing force, the flood waters blasting through the breach! More and more and still more of my semen shot forcefully into Jenny's core, inundating her cervix with another flood of my life giving semen! I couldn't stop! My hips continued to jerk, shooting another blast of my semen into her, and another, and another! I was pouring my essence into my beautiful Jenny! I would pour everything into her, my heart, my soul, my very self!

I relaxed onto Jenny's heaving breasts once again. She continued to experience aftershocks for quite a while as I held her close to me. When she finally spoke, she said, "You ARE my boyfriend, right?"

"I would be thrilled to be your boyfriend! If you will have me." I said a little shyly.

"I will let you 'have me' again and again and again!" she said, laughing at her own double meaning.

We spent the remainder of the afternoon in my room, naked. We talked and talked. "Would you go to a movie with me Saturday night? Maybe we could go as boyfriend and girlfriend?" I asked tentatively.

"Yes, I would love to go on a date with you. I AM DEFINITELY your girlfriend! You can't get rid of me that easily!" Jenny said.

"I don't want to ever stop being your boyfriend! I just wasn't sure that you wanted the same thing." I said, still somewhat uncertainly.

"You are a lunk-head! Didn't I just say that I would like to 'have you' as my boyfriend?

And I want to 'have you' in every way that a couple can!" She paused, "When do your parents usually get home?"

When I told her she said, "Do you think that you would be 'up' for a little more sex?

Then maybe a shower together?"

I looked into her hopeful eyes, then down at her beautiful breasts and delicious body. My cock was already answering for me. "I think that could be arranged!"

"Then lay back and let me ride you! This is SO much fun!"

Jenny took me into her mouth stretching her lips wide and sucked on the head of my cock until I was totally rigid, and then she straddled my hips and guided me into her wet pussy. I was in heaven! Her breasts were swaying in front of me in rhythm with her movements.

"May I?" I asked hopefully.

"You can touch my boobs any time you want, as long as we are not likely to get in trouble for it! Right now? Definitely!"

I put my hands up and onto her magnificent breasts. They were firm, they were soft, they were full and heavy, they were fantastic! Jenny leaned forward and put her hands on my shoulders. This placed her breasts right in my face! I guided one into my mouth and began to suck on it. I could do this all day!

Jenny was moving and bouncing on my cock. I could feel her vaginal muscles gripping me on every stroke. I was the luckiest man alive! "God! You fill me SO FULL! You touch me EVERYWHERE! I'M GOING TO CUUUUUUMMMMM!"

Jenny's hips lurched as her body spasmed with orgasmic contractions. She lost all muscle control as she flailed on my cock. I held her to me and we rolled over, my cock still embedded deep inside her. Then I began to thrust into her in earnest!

I drove my huge cock into her spasming depths again and again and again. I knew that I must be touching all of her sensitive spots and her orgasms were crashing through her constantly. I could even feel the head of my cock rubbing against her cervix! I had already cum and cum, but I was going to cum again! I would give Jenny everything she asked for! I would fill her with my cock and my cum!

I was pulling my cock out until only the tip remained inside her, then sliding deep into her spasming vagina. The flood was building, the pressure growing more and more intense. I was thrusting harder and deeper with every stroke. My passion was reaching unimaginable heights, and then I was flooding Jenny's womb with a torrent of semen. Every jerk of my hips poured gallons of my essence into her depths. Every thrust shot another blast of semen into her core. I pumped myself into Jenny's spasming womb. I gave her everything I had, everything that I was!

I relaxed onto her heaving breasts. The spasms of her orgasms had finally quieted, but aftershocks rippled through her body from time to time. I could not believe my good fortune. The most beautiful girl in our school wanted ME to be her boyfriend! I would be the best boyfriend ever!

Jenny finally opened her eyes. "I can't believe what you do to me! I have had more orgasms in one afternoon than I have had in several months! And you're a really nice guy too! I think that I am the luckiest girl in the world!"

"That's funny! I just thought to myself that I am the luckiest guy in the world!" I said, laughing.

We climbed out of my bed and walked naked to the bathroom, Jenny holding the towel between her legs to prevent a flood on the floor. I adjusted the water and allowed her to enter first with me following close behind.

I took the soap and washed her shoulders and back. I paused before continuing, and she said, "Go on! I want you to wash ALL of me. I want you to TOUCH all of me!"

As I touched her buttocks, moving my hands over her slippery skin, my cock grew and grew. Soon I was poking her butt with my erection. "Easy, boy! We don't have time for another round before your parents get home!"

I reached around her body and washed her chest and down to her breasts. I lingered there for a long time, rubbing my soapy hands over her slippery, full breasts. I cupped her beautiful mounds in my hands, loving the feel of them in my hands. Then I traced my fingers around her nipples, flicking them back and forth with my fingers, and tugging on them gently.

Jenny was moaning and pumping her hips by the time I moved down over her stomach and into her pubic bush. I loved the silky feel of her pubic hair running through my fingers. Then I reached her pussy! I traced my finger through her slit and her hips jerked. I stroked her at the top of her slit and Jenny groaned. "OH! YES!"

I caressed her at the top of her pussy slit, rubbing her as she pumped her hips and moaned and panted with my touch. Then Jenny moaned, "Ooohhhh!" as her hips lurched and flailed against my hand. I wrapped my other arm around her body, supporting her as her legs seemed unable to do. After a few minutes I stopped rubbing on her clitoris (I finally had figured out what I was touching), and Jenny's orgasms finally passed. She turned to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and she kissed me. "Thank you! I know that I'm the luckiest girl in the world!"

We turned off the water, stepped out of the shower, and dried each other off. We were dressed and sitting in the kitchen when my mom walked in.

"Did you two have a good day?" she asked as always.

"Yeah. We hung out for a while, and then we worked out. Jenny took a shower here, I hope that was OK."

"Sure," said Mom. "Jenny is just like a part of the family. She's the daughter that I never had! Jenny, do you want to stay for dinner?"

"That would be nice, but can I take a rain check? I had promised my mom that I would do something with her when she gets home. I should probably be getting home. Alex, would you like to come over later? We could hang out or something."

"Sounds great!" I said happily.

When Jenny had left, my mom asked, "Do I see little Cupid's Arrows flying around in my kitchen?"

I played dumb, which was easy, since I didn't really understand what Mom was trying to say. "What?"

"Is there a romance blooming between you two?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"Maybe 'romance' is too strong a word, but I did ask her to go to a movie Saturday night."

"And did she say 'Yes'?" my mother asked, nearly bouncing with excitement.

"Yes, she did say yes!" Then I added, "Now don't get too excited! It's just ONE date!"

"But it IS a date! My little boy is growing up!"

"But, you know that I still have a problem. Right?"

"Yes, dear. And we may have to help you with that before you go out Saturday night. You don't want you to have an accident while you are out with Jenny!"

I didn't think that I should tell my mom that Jenny was thoroughly committed to helping me with that! But I was producing enough for a little relief before the evening, and still have some to give to Jenny!

The remainder of the week my mother sucked me off each morning and then I fucked her from behind. Jenny came over before lunch and sucked me off. Then we had sex several times in the afternoon. Finally I would go to her house or she would come to mine and we would talk and have sex quietly once or twice before bedtime.

Of course I fucked my sister every night right before bed.

Jenny and I spent some time together on Saturday, but she insisted that she would need some time at home before our date. Mom insisted that she should suck me off before I got ready, then I took a shower and put on a nice shirt and khaki pants. At the appointed time I drove from my house next door to hers. I rang the doorbell like a normal visitor would, and her mother answered the door. She was nearly as excited as my mother!

"Jennifer will be down in just a moment or two. She's so excited!" her mom said as she led me into the living room. For as many times as I had visited their house, I couldn't remember ever sitting in the living room! This was all so strange and different.

But when Jenny walked into the room, everything else was forgotten! She was wearing a scoop neck sun dress. It showed more than a little of the cleavage between her gorgeous breasts. The skirt was a little short and flared out when she turned. It showed her long, toned legs. She did a little spin, showing a 360 degree view. As she did that her skirt flared out giving me a view high up her thighs.