Little Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was hot and wet when I pushed my huge member into her wet canal. I thrust and pumped into her, then I noticed that the table has a mirror top. I could watch as her breasts swayed enticingly beneath her. I held her hips and drove my rampant erection deep into Jenny's core. Knowing that people outside might be able to see us having sex fired her imagination; while watching her breasts swinging below her chest was inflaming mine.

My thighs were slapping loudly against her buttocks and my cock was driving deep into her core. Soon we were both jerking and spasming as we each reached our climaxes. I put the towel on the couch and sat down with Jenny still impaled on my cock.

After a breather we went to the den. Jenny told me to sit in Dad's huge recliner with the towel underneath me. She then straddled the huge arms of the chair, suspending her body over the seat with her pussy pulled wide open just above the head of my rigid manhood. Using the strength of her core and her legs she lowered herself onto my cock and then raised herself again.

The flexing of her muscles caused her to grip my throbbing member more forcefully than anything she had ever done. Her attention was very focused on what was happening and I felt every millimeter of my cock as it moved through her tight passage and into her depths.

Her breasts were swaying right in front of my face and I took a nipple into my mouth to suckle on it. I felt her reaction as her body gripped me even tighter. I could feel the vibrations building in her body as her orgasm was approaching. I thrust up into her and she collapsed into a mass of orgasmic contractions.

I thrust up into her again and again as all muscular control abandoned her. I held her hips and pumped my engorged cock deep into her spasming depths again and again and again. Her vagina gripped and contractions my huge cock as I shuttled deeper into her.

Her pussy was contracting and spasming around my cock and I knew that I would never last long. Soon I was spraying my essence deep within Jenny's convulsing body, battering her cervix with powerful blasts of my seed. I pumped into her tight tunnel again and again and again. My hips continued to jerk and spasm as I shot load after load of my semen into her womanhood.

When I had to rest, Jenny collapsed against me, her arms around my neck, her breasts resting against my chest, her body enveloping me.

We rested just like that for quite a while. When we thought that maybe we could move, Jenny suggested that we should change the sheets we had messed up earlier. I asked, "Won't Mom notice that the sheets are different?"

"Not if we wash them and put them back on the bed just like they were!" She's so smart! Then she said, "I've heard that sitting on the washer while it runs can be very exciting!" Now, THAT'S the Jenny that I know!

We stripped off the beds and took the sheets to the laundry room. Jenny loaded the washer and hopped on top with her legs spread. It was a little bit of a stretch for me but I slid my length into her once again. I pumped her full of my cock as the washer churned under her butt. When the washer hit its spin cycle it was vibrating like crazy beneath her and Jenny began to spasm. I wasn't far behind until I was spraying blast after blast of my thick semen into her depths. I once again filled her womb with my seed until it was squishing out around my cock. By the time I had finished we were both slightly dazed.

We put the clothes in the dryer and went into the kitchen for a snack. Jenny said, "You know that we haven't christened this room yet!" Being a cheerleader, Jenny was quite flexible. She put one foot up on the counter and leaned forward. Her pink little pussy was visible from behind and I immediately filled it. The unusual position pulled her vaginal tunnel very tight as I pumped myself into her. The added friction from her tightly stretched pussy quickly had its effects on both of us. Before either of us thought possible we were both cumming hard. I pumped another huge load of my essence into her before she collapsed.

She sat on a towel as we sat and recovered. "I had hoped that unusual position would be good, but who knew just how good!" I wholeheartedly agreed. After talking and resting a little bit, Jenny said, "We still haven't done the garage!"

My little minx led me into the garage where she jumped up onto the hood of my car and spread her legs for me. I pulled her over until her hips were hanging off of the hood and I was supporting much of her weight on my cock. Jenny wrapped her legs around my waist as I filled her hungry pussy with my throbbing erection. I drove into her again and again, filling her deeply with my member. Soon she screamed and her hips lurched as a powerful orgasm engulfed her. I pumped into her harder and faster as her climaxes piled on top of each other. Soon I was filling her depths with more of my essence until my balls were empty.

When she had settled I helped Jenny down off the hood. She walked with my cum running down her legs as we headed back to my shower. I washed my Jenny gently and lovingly. When she was squeaky clean I wrapped her in a soft towel and dried her just as thoroughly.

We had been naked almost all day! We retrieved the sheets from the dryer and made my parent's bed and Julia's bed. It was time for dinner and we had promised to eat with her family. I was disappointed because that meant Jenny was going to put on clothes! But we enjoyed the dinner.

Her mom asked what we had been doing all day. We said that we had been hanging out, did a little exercising, and did a load of laundry for my mom. Her mom said that sounded wonderful. Jenny said that she planned to hang out with me until my parents returned.

We went back to my room, took off our clothes, and cuddled and talked. When it was dark Jenny said that she still felt that there was one place that we had not christened. When I looked at her curiously she said, "The back yard!"

I was amazed, although I guess I shouldn't have been. Jenny opened the sliding door to the yard and walked out naked. She had grabbed a towel as she walked to the middle of the yard. She lay down and lifted her arms to me. I joined her and we lay together watching the stars appear as it became darker outside. We kissed and cuddled and caressed.

Then she pulled me onto her and we made sweet love together and I once again filled her with my essence.

We continued to lie naked in the back yard until the temperature had dropped and the chill sent us inside.

We returned to my room, put on some music and talked. "Are you concerned that our relationship has become one dimensional? That it is about sex, sex, and more sex?" I asked.

"We share many interests. You need the sex; I enjoy the sex. As school begins we will have many other activities to share, and we will be studying together. So, no, I am not concerned. But I love you for worrying about it!"

Jenny rolled on top of me and kissed me deeply. It was a kiss that thrilled me all the way to my toes, and one particular thing halfway in between. She spread her legs and straddled my hips. She rode me slowly, her breasts swayed enticingly above me, her eyes were filled with love as they were locked on mine.

We made love for a long time. We each savored every moment, every movement. Our passion built slowly but inexorably until she was pumping furiously on my cock while I pumped into her tight channel. Then she dissolved into a cascade of orgasmic contractions. Orgasm after orgasm rolled over her in wave after orgasmic wave.

I rolled her backwards and began thrusting harder and faster into her spasming vagina. Soon I had joined her in orgasmic bliss as I pumped my semen into her welcoming body. I gave her my seed, I gave her my love, I gave her everything that I had. We were one in every sense of the word.

We lay together until my phone rang. My parents were getting off the highway and would be home in about 20 minutes. We grabbed a quick shower and dressed. We were sitting in the kitchen talking and holding hands when they arrived at about 11:30. I walked Jenny next door and she kissed me again, saying, "Thank you for a wonderful day! See you tomorrow." Then she slipped into her house. I had climaxed 14 times!!

The next morning was a total cluster fuck. Due to the late hour when my parents arrived home, no one managed to set an alarm! Every one was rushing to get to work and school on time, which was a problem because there was no time for Mom to come to my room for my morning relief. I barely made it out the door in time to pick up Jenny to drive to school. In fact, I was still eating my toast as we drove to school. We confirmed our plans to meet at 11 in the girl's restroom. Then we headed to class.

I was tremendously in need of relief when I arrived at the girl's room a couple minutes after 11. Jenny was waiting for me when I arrived and she quickly led me into one of the stalls. She had pulled off her panties and I had dropped my pants and I had just slipped my cock into her when the bathroom door banged open! "What's going on in here?" came the shouted voice of Ms. Rule, the assistant principal. She marched to the door of the stalls we were in and demanded that we open the door. We were like deer in the headlights, we couldn't move. But Ms. Rule had a tool that allowed her to open the privacy door and she did just that!

There we stood. Jenny had her skirt flipped up over her back and her panties in her hand. I had my pants around my ankles and my cock in her pussy. One might describe it as a compromising situation.

Ms. Rule was nearly beside herself with rage. "GET yourselves together and meet me in the hallway in two minutes!" she screamed.

As Ms. Rule led us down the hall, Jenny said, "It's not what it appears! Alex has a medical condition and I was helping him with it!"

"Right! Teenage hornies is NOT a medical problem!"

"No, really! If he does not ejaculate every four hours he will be in excruciating pain!"

"Right! So you are just Florence Nightingale? Right?"

"Take him to the nurse, let her decide!"

Ms. Rule paused, then said, "OK. We'll go to see Mrs. Conway. I think that you are feeding me a bunch of....." She broke off, realizing what she was about to say. "But if you are lying to me it will be that much worse for each of you! I will wait outside the nurse's office."

When we arrived, Ms. Rule told the nurse, "I caught these two having sex in the girl's restroom. They are giving me a story about how he has a special medical condition! Will you check it out, before I give them detention?"

Mrs. Conway looked confused and concerned. "Step into the office. Let's see if we can figure out what's going on."

She had me sit on the examination table and she asked, "So what is this about?"

Jenny jumped in, "Do you remember 'Little Alex' from years past here in school? Last year Alex received a variety of hormone and gene therapy treatments to correct the problem. And it worked! As you can see, he grew over a foot since early last spring! However, the side effect is that he needs to c.., I mean ejaculate about every four hours. If not he is in extreme pain and he will have a spontaneous ejaculation which would be messy and extremely embarrassing. I am his girlfriend and have been helping him with this problem."

"That's quite a story! But I didn't even recognize you Alex! Last year at this time you were just a scrawny little boy, now look at you!" Then she straightened and said, "OK. Let's see what your problem looks like. Please lower your pants so I can examine you."

I did as she asked. My cock and balls were painful and distended. When Mrs. Conway looked, she said, "OH, my!"

My balls were huge and hard, like two large billiard balls packed into a sack too small to hold them. My cock was hard and purple; it was like it was cast iron with the veins standing out in stark relief and pulsing. And it appeared bigger than I had ever seen it before!

"OH, my!" Mrs. Conway said again. "When did you ejaculate last?"

"About 11:30 last night. I normally get some relief in the morning, but the alarm didn't go off and there wasn't time today!"

"I see...." she said somewhat distractedly. Then she wrapped her soft hand around the shaft of my distended cock. "It's so big, and so hard...."

She pumped her hand up and down on my cock once, then twice. On the third stroke my cock erupted with a huge blast of semen striking her in the face and covering her forehead and glasses. She opened her mouth in surprise as the second blast hit her, filling her nose and mouth, subsequent blasts shot over her shoulder, onto her chin and blouse and puddling on her skirt. She continued to stroke my cock and I had completely covered her blouse, created a large puddle on her skirt, spattered the examination table, the floor, and even the desk behind her.

"Do you cum... ejaculate this much every time?" she asked.

"Like I said, it had been almost twelve hours since my last time, so this was a little more than normal."

"Just a little more?" the nurse asked.

"Certainly not twice as much." I confirmed.

"Alex, you can put yourself back together." Without any thought for how she looked, she said, "Would you ask Ms. Rule to step in?"

The assistant principal was taken aback by what she saw. The nurse was covered with semen from her hair to her skirt, with cum dripping everywhere. "I believe that Alex has a valid medical issue which will require a special accommodation. This young woman is familiar with the issue and has volume to assist Alex. They will need a private place to treat his issue twice a day, perhaps in the eleven o'clock period and again in the two o'clock period. I don't believe that the girl's locker room is in use during those times. Could you get them a key that would assure that the treatments would not be interrupted?"

Ms. Rule was obviously flabbergasted at this request. "YOU'RE GOING TO LET THESE TWO FUCK DURING SCHOOL HOURS? AND YOU WANT ME TO FACILITATE THAT??"

"No. We have a student with a valid medical issue that requires an accommodation, which under the law we would have to provide. I'm sure that none of us want this to become a big issue, possibly with public notoriety, do we?"

Ms. Rule deflated. "We certainly would not want that. I will make the necessary arrangements. Oh, and you may want to take a little personal time for a shower and a change of clothes." she said with a smirk. "I will see you two after your 1:15 class is over to give you a key."

And so it was that I was able to make love with the most beautiful girl in the school, right in the school building during school hours! It was beautiful, twice a day, every day!

The End