Little Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's funny, because I love having you swallow my sperm!" I said with a laugh. Then I continued, "Speaking about eating and swallowing, would you like to go back to that quiet parking place again?"

"I think that sounds like a lovely idea!" Jenny pulled her blouse completely off and her skirt up around her waist. Except for the little band around her waist, Jenny sat beside me completely naked!

My cock was hard and throbbing as I looked over at Jenny every chance I had. I struggled to divide my attention between water the road and watching her breasts bounce and sway.

As soon as I had put the car in park, Jenny attacked my belt and pants. She had them open and pulled down in no time. "Do you want to get in back?" I asked.

Jenny opened her door and jumped out of the car, her breasts and pussy on full display! I held onto my pants as I moved to the back seat. I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my pants. I climbed in the back.

"Lie down!" she instructed. I did as told and she immediately straddled me, guiding me into her wet canal and burying my manhood deep inside her in a single move. It was delicious! I groaned with pleasure!

Jenny began to move on my rigid erection, forward and back, up and down. Her breasts swayed enticingly in front of my eyes. I loved her breasts, I loved the sight of them, I loved the feel of them, I loved the taste of them! Her internal muscles were gripping me every time she lifted. It was exquisite!

Jenny leaned back as she moved on my impaling rod, causing me to rub against her G-spot more firmly. She was panting and moaning, she was grasping her own breasts and twisting her own nipples. Then she was CUMMING! Jenny jerked and lurched and failed and spasmed as her climax crashed through her. I felt her female fluid splash onto my stomach as she pumped and rocked on me uncontrollably.

I was thrusting up into her spasming pussy as my own need rose higher and higher. I held her hips and moved them in a perfect counterpoint to my own movements. I pumped into her tight tunnel with great force, entering her as deeply as I could. Jenny flopped above me, consumed by the ceaseless torrent of orgasmic waves. I thrust into her ever faster, harder, and deeper until I was churning in her pussy like the piston of a well-tuned race car. I was racing towards the precipice, totally out of control!

And then I exploded, blasting my semen into her core and splashing my semen against her cervix! My eruption was monumental! I was spewing my essence deep into Jenny's spasming core. I pumped and sprayed my essence into the deepest recesses of her body. I was pouring my everything into my beloved Jenny! I was giving her my love, my heart, my soul, my very being!

Jenny was the only thing that mattered. We were joined, we were one! I gave her all that I was, and all that I would ever be. Jenny was my reason for existence. She was my love!

Jenny collapsed onto my chest, quivering and spasming as her orgasms continued to rock through her body. As she settled, she held me tightly, occasionally twitching with aftershocks. She looked up at me with love in her eyes, "Every time I think that I have experienced the ultimate sexual pleasure with you, you somehow exceed that! I know that I have never cum that hard!"

"As long as I am able to keep you happy, I am happy. But it's getting late. I don't want you to miss curfew, it could disrupt some of our wonderful times together."

"I don't want to go, but you are right. Our parents are happy with us being together, and they allow us a lot of freedom. We don't want to mess that up!"

I stepped out of the car and finally got my pants straightened out so that I could get my legs through. Jenny had squatted beside the car to pee, and wiped herself with some of the paper napkins from our drive-in dinner. She smiled, "I probably shouldn't be going home with your cum dripping out of my pussy, should I?"

"I suppose not." I said happily. "But I DO like filling it up with my cum!"

"You will have PLENTY of opportunity to do exactly that, if I have my way about it!"

When we reached her house, we walked to the door hand-in-hand. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me so passionately that I thought my toes would curl! Her next kiss was even deeper and more passionate, and it definitely straightened out my cock! I was going to have to limp back to the car.

My sister met me in the hallway outside my room. "I smell pussy!" She exclaimed quietly. "Do you still have a little energy?"

"I'm sure that you could help me rise to the occasion!" I said.

"Give me two minutes!"

I went into my room and stripped off my clothes. When I walked into the bathroom that I shared with my sister, Julia was naked and just picking up her hair brush. I stepped up beside her and began to stroke my cock as she brushed her hair. This had become a standard routine. She stared at my engorged cock as she brushed her hair faster and faster. I watched her face and tits as I jacked off matching her speed. Then I shot a massive load of cum into the sink.

She leaned over the edge of the counter and I filled her pink twat with my powerful erection. I pumped into her tight little twat while she rubbed her clit on the edge of the counter. She came and came and came as I pounded into her from behind. I finally poured my cum into her convulsing twat, filling her womb to overflowing. Then I pulled out, kissed her on the cheek, wiped my cock on her towel, and went to bed.

Sunday morning my mother came into my room before anyone else was awake. She pulled off my covers and began to suck on my cock without preamble. She was wearing only her panties.

"Take off your panties!" I told her, "I want you naked!"

Mother did as instructed. She was standing beside my bed, her big mammaries on full display, her nipples enlarged and erect, her pussy wet along the edge of her slit. I turned and sat on the edge of the bed and she began again, taking the head of my cock into her mouth, sucking and swirling on the head. Previously she had simply bobbed her head on my cock and I had filled her mouth to overflowing with my cum. Now she was giving me a real blow job!

She pumped on my shaft as she sucked my cock deep into her mouth until I could feel it reach her throat. She sucked hard, swirling her tongue around the crown of my cock, then taking it deep into her mouth. She sucked and swirled and pumped on my cock giving me a fantastic blow job.

When I erupted, I shot blast after blast after powerful blast of my cum into her mouth. She swallowed more than ever before, continuing to suck on me even as my cum dripped out of her mouth. I poured more and more of my hot cum into my mother's mouth while she continued to suck and swirl on the head. When my climax was over, my mother had my cum dripping out of her mouth, running down her face and body, and dripping from her nipples. It was beautiful!

She began to head to the shower but I told her to stop. I told her to bend over and put her hands on my bed, then I entered her exposed cunt from behind. I drove into her hard and fast. My cock was rubbing against her G-spot as I pounded into her hungry cunt. She moaned and whimpered, then begged me to fuck her like no man had ever fucked her before.

I slapped her butt cheeks and pounded my cock even harder and deeper into her welcoming cunt. She wanted me to really fuck her? This would be a fucking she would never forget. She squealed as her first orgasm ravished her body. I was pounding her like crazy, supporting her as I held her hips. Every thrust slammed deep into her spasming cunt, every thrust reverberated with the sound of my thighs slapping against her ass.

I drove my cock even deeper into my mother's hungry cunt. She wanted more and more, and I was going to give it to her. My cock rubbed her G-spot and brushed her cervix as I filled her with my man meat. Her body shook and spasmed uncontrollably as she came and Came and CAME. I was supporting her entire weight against my pounding prick.

Then I began shooting my seed deep into my mother's drooling cunt. I blasted load after load of my cum into her depths. Then I poured even more cum into her, filling her cunt completely and overflowing her internal cavity.

I poured more and more cum into my mother's womb until I was completely sated. Then I lowered her body to my bed, her face and chest and boobs covered in my cum; her mouth and drooling cunt filled with my cum. Then I went to take a shower.

When I returned to my room my mother was gone and the sheets had been removed. I called Jenny and she answered in a beautiful, sleepy voice, "Hello?"

She brightened up when she heard my voice. I suggested that we could go for a walk, then my house would be empty for most of the day. My parents were taking Julia to State for her first year of college. Jenny loved the idea.

I heard noise in the bathroom that I shared with Julia, so I walked in. She was wearing her bra and panties and she looked really cute. She didn't respond to my intrusion, apparently we were past that. I told her that I would miss her and the time we had together. And I told her to have a good year at school. "Study hard, and don't forget your pills!"

She punched me lightly and said that she would miss me. Then she added slyly, "Some parts more than others!" And we both laughed.

I told her that Jenny and I were going for a walk, and she gave me a curious smile. "Well, we can't have sex ALL THE TIME!" And she laughed again. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "I love you like a brother."

"That's funny, because I AM your brother!" And we laughed again. It was perhaps the best conversation we had in a long time.

I ran into my dad in the kitchen. I told him that Jenny and I were going for a walk and that I had already said farewell to Julia. He said that he expected it to be 7 or 8 pm before they got back. That was OK by me. Then I went outside to meet Jenny.

It was a little like old times when we had been just friends, except now we were holding hands. We walked down the street and through the neighborhood. We took the path through the woods to the elementary school and looked at the playground.

"I wonder....." Jenny started, then paused. She was wearing a fairly short skirt and she led me over to the swing set. She had me open my shorts and pull out my hardening erection while she pulled off her panties. I sat down and she put her legs through the swing on each side of me and guided me into her. I pulled her t-shirt up to her armpits, doing the same with mine. I held her close with her naked breasts pressed against my bare chest. Then she began trying to pump the swing, pumping her pussy on my cock in the process. It was an interesting experience, sensuous and erotic, but it would never make either of us cum.

I looked around and saw a clump of bushes over near the back of the playground. I pointed it out to Jenny and she climbed off my lap and headed that direction with her shirt still bunched around her armpits. I buttoned my shorts and followed her. By the time I arrived she had stripped bare and was lying on her discarded clothes. She raised her arms to me and spread her legs.

I may not be a genius, but I could certainly understand that invitation! I dropped my shorts and crawled between Jenny's legs. I started by kissing and nibbling on her inner thighs and moved up to the point of my desire. I licked her slit from bottom to top, making sure to give her clitoris a good flick with my tongue. I repeated this a few times until Jenny grabbed my ears and pulled me on top of her.

I slid my massive erection into her wet vaginal canal in one long motion as I lifted her legs onto my arms. I caressed her breasts and pumped my cock deep into her welcoming body. She was climaxing in almost no time! Her orgasms gripped my cock with her internal contractions, massaging me as I thrust into her spasming tunnel again and again.

I was thrusting faster and faster as I drove my rampant manhood into her depths. I loved this woman and I wanted her to know that I was going to give her everything I had. I pumped and pumped myself into her pussy as she quaked and spasmed uncontrollably with her ongoing orgasms. I was thrusting deep strokes into her, moving faster and harder, and still faster and faster, and FASTER AND FASTER AND FASTER AND HARDER AND.....I EXPLODED!

I was shooting rockers of semen deep into Jenny's spasming core. She shook and spasmed as I filled her with my essence. I poured more and more and still more of myself into her depths. I came and Came and CAME as I filled her with my cock and my cum. Still I pumped more of my semen into her depths until I finally had no more to give.

I rested on Jenny's heaving breasts, holding her and promising her my eternal love. When she stopped quivering I rolled us over so that she was on top. This put me on the bare ground but I didn't care, I was holding my Jenny!

She was lying on top of me with her naked butt clearly visible except for a small cluster of shrubs. It occurred to me that Jenny seemed to be more highly aroused and she climaxed faster when we were in a risky location. I filed that away for future reference.

When we returned to my house Julia and my parents had already left. There was a note saying that they were going to stay there with her until after dinner. They would call when they got off of the freeway on the way home. (That would give me about 20 minutes warning before they got back.)

Jenny immediately suggested that we christen EVERY ROOM in the house! Who was I to object? She led me into my parent's bedroom. She pulled down the covers, pulled off her clothes, and turned to me. "What are you waiting for?"

I peeled my clothes off and climbed onto my parent's bed. Jenny jumped onto the bed, straddled me, and guided me into her womanhood. She leaned forward to rest her hands on my shoulders, and I took one breast into my mouth while I caressed her other one. Jenny was beautiful as she focused on her task. She was going to cum and she was going to make ME cum! She worked her internal muscles to drive my passion to atmospheric heights.

As she focused on her pussy and working her vaginal muscles, it also drove her passion higher and higher. Suddenly she screamed and her hips lurched as she was racked with a torrent of orgasmic contractions. Her coordination failed and I rolled her backwards on my parent's bed as I began to drive my member deeper into my beautiful Jenny. I thrust into her spasming channel faster and faster as my need soared ever higher. Soon I had passed the point of no return and I began blasting my cum into my Jenny's womb.

Blast after blast, spray after spray, I poured my essence into Jenny again and again. I filled her with my cock and my cum. When I had poured myself into Jenny I relaxed onto her. We basked in the glow of our coupling as we rested. Then she said, "We still have many rooms to take care of!"

Jenny picked up our clothes and headed down the hall. She dumped our clothes on my bed and led me into Julia's room. "Have you ever had sex in Julia's room?" I shook my head no. "I want to suck you off with you lying on your sister's bed! Lie down!"

I climbed onto Julia's bed and Jenny attacked my rigid manhood. She sucked and slurped and swirled her tongue around until I was groaning with my need for release. Jenny, I'm going to....."

Instead of pulling off, Jenny redoubled her efforts bringing me to a massive climax. I shot rope after rope of hot cum into Jenny's mouth. Cum was dripping out from the corners of her mouth as I pumped more and more and more cum into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed, stroked my cock, swirled her tongue around, and swallowed some more. Cum was dripping from her chin onto her full breasts until her entire front was dripping with my cum.

She looked so hot, and so slutty, that I kept cumming and cumming and cumming. Cum was dripping from her chin and off her nipples. And she kept sucking and pumping and swirling on my erupting cock. When she finally couldn't get any more from me, she sat back covered in my cum. She made a big show of licking all around her mouth to claim any of my cum within reach. Then she showed me the big glob of cum in her mouth and swallowed it all.

"I think that I might need a shower," she said needlessly. We climbed into the small shower together and I began to wash her body all over. When I reached her breasts I paid them special attention. I washed her abdomen and on down to her pussy. I fingered her until she was pumping and moaning, then I grasped her hips and pushed myself deep into her from behind. The water was spraying against her nipples and she ran a hand down to her clitoris. I was thrusting into her from behind, my cock rubbing against her G-spot, while she rubbed herself, and the spray was striking her nipples. In no time she began to convulse and spasm with another powerful orgasm. I was pumping into her, my thighs slapping against her perfect butt.

Jenny's spasming vagina was milking and gripping my cock as I shuttled in and out through her wet canal. I didn't know where it was coming from, but I was almost ready to cum AGAIN! And then the dam broke and I was pouring another massive load of semen into Jenny's spasming womb. I filled her with my seed until it was dripping onto the shower floor as I supported her nearly limp body.

I pulled my cock out of her, allowing a stream of white goo to run down her legs and onto the floor. Then I washed her pussy and legs while she leaned against the wall. I turned off the water and we stepped out of the shower. I gently dried Jenny off, then myself. She had recovered somewhat as she asked, "Are you ready for something to eat?"

Jenny led me into the dining room and reclined on the table. I sat in the chair in front of her and she placed her feet on my shoulders. I leaned in and licked her pussy slit from bottom to top, again and again. She was mewing and pumping her hips when I noticed that her anal sphincter was also right there in front of me. I had never done that before, but why not give it a try? I ran my tongue across and around her tight little rosebud, and Jenny screamed! I did it again and again and she was panting with excitement. I tightened my tongue and forced it through the tight opening and Jenny could barely contain herself.

I returned to licking her drooling pussy, then I dampened my finger and pressed it through her sphincter and into her ass. Jenny jerked and flailed. I sucked on her clit while I pumped her ass with my finger and she nearly levitated off the table. I sucked on her clit and pumped her ass and her body continued to jerk and flex as her hips humped uncontrollably. She had sprayed her fluids into my face and onto the floor behind me. Her body continued to jerk and spasm powerfully as I sucked on her clit and fingered her ass. Finally I slowed my attention, then finally stopped.

Jenny collapsed against the table. When she lifted her head she said, "WOW!" She rested several more minutes before she asked me to help her get down from the table.

We sat down in the kitchen and I fixed us some sandwiches and iced tea. We talked about how school would go the next day. We had previously discussed a schedule. We both have the fourth period (11:00) for lunch and a study period at 2:00. We would go to the girls restroom at the far end of the gym, go into one of the stalls and have sex to relieve my need to ejaculate.

Jenny also outlined the other places in the house where we still needed to have sex. After lunch we went into the living room. I took a towel, knowing that we would need it. Jenny had an idea. She wanted to bend over to hold on to the coffee table so that I could enter her from behind. The only problem for that was that the big picture window in the living room didn't have any drapes. We would be having sex right in front of the huge window!