Little Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny did not normally wear makeup; she was so beautiful that she really didn't need it. But she had done her hair and put on makeup and she looked like a model ready for a photoshoot!

"You like?" She asked needlessly.

"You look absolutely stunning!" I said as I looked at her in awe.

Her mom said, "You two have a good evening. Since its Saturday night, be home by 1:00."

Jenny took hold of my arm and we headed out the door. As I helped her into the car her skirt flipped up and I had a clear view of her thighs all the way to her pussy!

When I was settled in the driver's seat, she said, "Did you like the little show? I shaved my pussy lips just for you! I hope you like it."

"It's great! It sort of says 'I like sex. I'm thinking about sex. This is for you!' and that is sexy!"

"I am SO thrilled to be going out with you! I am SO happy to be your girlfriend!"

"You are beautiful, you're smart, you're fun to be with...."

"And I like sex!" she added.

"Yes, that too! But even if we didn't have sex, I would still be thrilled to have you as my girlfriend! I feel ten feet tall with you on my arm!" Then I added, "The movie will be over by about 10, but your mom said that we don't need to be back until 1. What should we do?"

"Maybe we could eat? You know, you could eat me! I could swallow you! Etc. Etc. Some of the girls have talked about a place that is very private.... Maybe we could go there?"

OK! 'Eating' sounds good!"

When we arrived at the movie theater Jenny again flashed me a delicious up-skirt view before wrapping her hands around my arm as we walked to the entrance. She suggested seats in the back row of the theater. When we settled, she asked me to put my arm around her, which I was happy to do.

As soon as the lights were dimmed Jenny took my hand and guided it into the top of her bodice. I found that she was wearing a tiny bra that barely covered her nipples and I was easily able to lift her breast up and out of the tiny enclosure.

The movie was an 'R' rated romantic comedy with many scenes showing partial nudity and sexual activity. Jenny was trailing her fingers up and down the huge erection that was trapped in my pants. I was toying with her breast and squeezing her nipple. She was pumping her hips forward and back against her seat, her arousal clearly evident.

She whispered in my ear, "I think that you should take advantage of the unencumbered access I showed you earlier!" I reluctantly removed my hand from her delightful breasts and placed it on her thigh. Then I began to gently trace a meandering path along her sensitive inner thighs. She had scooted down in her seat and her legs were spread wide as my fingers moved slowly but inexorably up along her thighs.

Jenny moaned and whispered, "Please?"

I was almost up to the juncture of her thighs. I slowly traced my finger along the sensitive surface of her pussy slit. "OH! YES!" Jenny hissed much more loudly than she intended. I drew my finger through her slit again and again, then I brought my finger to my lips and sucked her juices off.

I returned to between her thighs and began to slowly stroke her clitoris. A particularly steamy scene was developing on the screen and I rubbed against her clitoris more firmly and faster. As the scene in the movie reached its climax, Jenny's hips lurched and jerked as she exclaimed, "OH! YES!!!"

I continued to gently massage her clitoris as her orgasm rolled over her in wave after orgasmic wave. She finally reached down to still my hand. "Enough!" Then as an afterthought she added, "For now." My cock twitched at that thought.

The movie came to its predictable conclusion. As the lights came on we had arranged our clothing and everything was back in place. Jenny gave me directions to the quiet parking place as I ran my fingers along her inner thighs and over her wet pussy lips. When we reached the parking area there were several other cars already there, but they all seemed to be quite occupied.

"Let's get in the back seat! We'll have more room there." Who was I to object?

As soon as the door was closed Jenny slipped the dress off her shoulders and pulled it down to expose her tiny bra. I lifted her full breasts out of the tiny restraint before beginning to suck on her delicious nipples. I could feel her nipples enlarging and hardening in my mouth as I feasted on her breasts. She was moaning and humping against me as she said, "Please make me cum! I want you to make me cum again and again! Lick my pussy and make me CUM!!"

I moved down her body and flipping her skirt up. I had never done this before, but if Jenny wanted it I would certainly do it! I looked at her pussy with her full pubic bush and shaved pussy lips. It was all for ME! I kissed her pussy slit before tracing its entire length with my tongue. Jenny humped against my face and moaned, "YES! GOD, YES!"

I dipped my tongue into her slit and dragged it through her wetness. Jenny whimpered and cried, "So good! Make me CUM!" I swallowed the mouthful of her sweet juices and returned for more. She tasted wonderful and her responses said that I was doing something right. I plunged my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could and she humped against me. Then I pulled my tongue along her slit as deeply as I could. When I reached the apex I swirled my tongue around and Jenny screamed, "YES! OH YES! MAKE ME CUM AND CUM AND CUM!"

I licked on her clitoris and swirled my tongue around her sensitive little nub. She was moaning and pumping against me, clearly on the verge of a powerful orgasm. I had read about an internal spot that was supposed to generate massive orgasms for women. I continued to lick on her clitoris as I slipped my finger into her tight vagina. As I moved it around gently I felt the rougher area that I had read about. I tried to suck her little clit into my mouth as I began to stroke the rougher internal place.

Jenny erupted! Her body seemed to levitate off the seat! She sprayed my face with her fluids as her body jerked and spasmed. She SCREAMED!

I continued to suck at her clit and finger her G-spot as her climax gripped her and buffeted her with powerful orgasmic contractions. She shook and spasmed as I continued to stimulate her. When it seemed like she could take no more, I reduced my caresses and finally stopped. I held her as her whole body quivered in the aftermath of her massive orgasms.

After a few minutes she looked at me with a strange expression. "What you DO to me! You are the best lover I could ever hope to have! You understand my needs and are considerate of my feelings. You inflame my passion like no one else. And you take care of me.... not just sexually, although you certainly do a good job of that, but also in so many little ways that make me feel so cared for. I can't believe how lucky I am!"

"Actually, I think that I'm the lucky one. I have the most beautiful, sexiest woman in the world as my girlfriend. And we have lots of the most fantastic sex imaginable!"

"Speaking of sex, would you like to have some?" Jenny asked.

I pulled down my pants and kicked them off. Then I took a position between her legs. "Like this?" I asked.

"Yes! Just like that!" Jenny agreed.

I placed my rigid manhood at the entrance to her vagina. I had never been more aroused! My cock was purple and throbbing. Precum was dripping from the opening. I pressed forward and slipped into Jenny's tight channel. A few more thrusts had me balls deep in my girlfriend's welcoming body. I began to thrust into her more vigorously, but found the close quarters were somewhat restrictive.

As I pushed my huge cock into Jenny again and again, I found that the car door at my feet would give me additional leverage. She had pulled her legs up high and I lifted them even higher over my shoulders. With her shaved pussy lips totally exposed and vulnerable, and my feet gaining extra leverage on the door, I began to drive my cock into her harder and deeper than ever before. I knew that no man had ever touched her where I was touching her now.

I thrust into her harder and deeper. While she had several orgasms during the evening, my need had simply grown and grown. Jenny was cumming with every thrust; her hips lurched and flailed as I filled her with my engorged cock again and again. Her orgasms crashed through her like tsunami waves over and over.

I was building up to a massive climax. It was like an avalanche building strength as it starts down the mountain. And then I was exploding deep within Jenny's body. It was a force of nature as my cum exploded against her cervix with monumental force. I shot blast after powerful blast into her spasming depths. Again and again and again I poured my essence into her core. More and more cum poured deep into my beautiful Jenny. I would never stop cumming!

Finally I stopped. Jenny's legs were still up on top of my shoulders. Her chest and throat were bright red from her powerful orgasms. Perspiration matted her beautifully styled hair. And she had never looked more beautiful! Her smile was illuminating the entire car! And it carried something I had never seen in her before.

My cock was still embedded deep within Jenny's body; her legs were wrapped around my neck. I reached out and began to toy with her nipples and she said, "Really??!!"

"I can't get enough of you!" I replied. She pumped her hips against me and I began to thrust into her. This time was different. Before, it had been torrid sex. This would be gentle and loving. I pumped slowly and gently into her; I withdrew almost completely, then slowly slid my length deep into her welcoming channel. I could feel every millimeter of that journey as I slowly shuttled through her tight passage. Her eyes said that she could feel it too.

Far sooner than I thought possible, Jenny's hips began to flail against me. I could feel her vaginal contractions and I could see her abdomen undulating as her uterus contracted rhythmically. I continued to pump into her spasming pussy with only slightly increased speed. Her orgasms continued to roll over her like waves lapping at the shore.

I continued to pump into her with long, deep strokes. The sensations were incredible. I was filling her with my cock as I was filling her with my love. Filling her with my love? Where did that come from? But as I continued to stroke into her with long, deliberate strokes, I realized that it was true! I was not fucking this wonderful woman; I was actually making love to her. With every stroke, with every drop of my essence, I was giving her my love! The feeling blossomed within me and grew until I was overflowing with love for Jenny. And just like that, with her vagina gently contracting around my cock, I began to pour my love into her depths. I wanted to give her my love, my essence, myself.

When I had poured everything that I could into my beloved Jenny, I rested against her. "I love you, you know. I really love you!" I said like a sap.

"I know. And I love you! We have so far to go, and I don't know how we can navigate everything ahead of us, but I love you and cannot imagine a future without you. It scares me a little, but I still have to recognize the fact: I love you."

"My grandfather sometimes says something about 'Don't cross a bridge until you get there.' I guess that means that you shouldn't worry too much about the future until there."

I looked at my watch; it was a little after 12:30! I needed to have Jenny home in half an hour! I gave her my boxers to soak up most of the flood that poured out of her pussy. I kissed her and kissed her again. She organized her tiny bra and stuffed her large breasts in as best she could. She straightened her wrinkled dress and pulled it into place. I watched her, smiling like an idiot!

"Are you going to wear pants?"

I grabbed my pants and pulled them on. We drove back to her house holding hands. I walked her to her door and looked into her eyes, "Thank you for tonight!"

"Yes, thank you for a wonderful evening." She rose up on her tip toes, wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a kiss that thrilled me all the way to my toes. "I'll see you tomorrow!"

With that she disappeared through the door.

I returned home. As I walked into my room my sister commented, "Someone got lucky!"

"What? How do you know?" I said surprised, and then I realized that I had just confirmed her comment.

"Well, the idiotic grin on your face should say it all, but you also haven't come barging into my bathroom waving your with your problem! And you didn't fuck me tonight. I got laid, so that was OK. He doesn't have as big of a cock as yours, but he's a nice guy."

I didn't know what to say, so I just slipped into my room. I took a quick shower before climbing into bed. I reflected on the evening and my realization. Yes, I did love Jenny. With that thought warming my heart, I drifted off to sleep.

The next day was Sunday, but Mom was in my room early. She was wearing only her panties, obviously prepared to suck me off. Before she started, she asked, "So how was your date? Tell me ALL ABOUT IT!" Then she began to suck on my rigid cock.

I certainly was NOT going to tell my mother ALL about my date with Jenny. But I knew that I had to tell her something! "I held her hand as we walked into the theater. Jenny let me put my arm around her during the movie. After the show we had something to eat. When I brought her home she gave me a wonderful goodnight kiss."

As I said that I began to cum. I spurted my massive ejaculation into my mother's mouth while she tried to swallow it all. Of course she couldn't and she had cum running down her face, chest, and breasts. She even had my cum dripping from the tips of her nipples!

She swallowed the last of my cum in her mouth and said, "It looks like it was indeed a very exciting evening!" Then she went into my bathroom to take her shower.

When the shower had stopped, I waited a few minutes for her to dry off, then I walked into my bathroom. My mom was standing naked and leaning over the counter. I stepped up behind her and thrust my massive cock deep into her cunt. She looked at me in the mirror as I plowed her twat with my massive member. I pounded into her pussy from behind; she was soon jerking and spasming as her climax gripped her body.

My mother's hips were flailing uncontrollably as I drove my cock into her again and again. My thighs were slapping against her buttocks and her boobs were bouncing wildly. I was looking in the mirror watching her boobs flopping in rhythm to my thrusts, her face was filled with ecstasy as she rode one climax after the next.

Then I began to fill her cunt with my sperm! Blast after blast, shot after powerful shot of my semen erupted into her spasming womb. I filled her with my cum until it was squishing out around my cock while I pumped even more into her hungry cunt.

When I was fully satisfied I pulled out, leaving her cunt stretched wide and my cum flowing like a river from within her. I wiped my cock, then kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you, Mom. That really helps!" I returned to my room.

Jenny and I went for a hike and a swim at a nearby forest reserve. After hiking for a while we sat down in a quiet clearing to talk. I reaffirmed that I did really love her, and she did the same. We talked about how boring school was, and she raised the question of how we were going to manage my need to cum regularly. "We both have an early lunch period, so we can find a quiet place... Actually, the girl's restroom at the far end of the gym is barely ever used! We could go there! You could fuck me and fuck me and fuck me!

"After school we can go to your room and do it all again! And we can study together and you can do me again!"

I felt that I needed to give her a complete understanding. "I love that plan!" I said. "But there are some things that I need us to talk about." Jenny looked a little concerned. "In my way of thinking, we do not 'fuck' at all. We share an emotional connection that is enhanced by our physical joining that is far more profound than just a physical release. We make love, we don't just fuck."

Jenny looked at me in awe. Then I continued, "But there is something else that you should know. I am fucking my mother and my sister. It is fucking, not making love. I get a sexual release with my mom every morning, and then I get a release again just before bed with my sister. I need those releases to manage my time. It's not for love, although I love them as family, it's purely for a sexual release. I hope that you can understand." I was sitting on pins and needles as I waited for her response.

"In a perfect world I would like to satisfy ALL of your sexual needs! Someday I hope that we can have that! But I understand that you need a release at times when I cannot be available. I appreciate that you have told me this and it allows me to understand your schedule and your needs." Jenny paused and thought, then she continued, "So you cum once in the morning with your mom, then we have had sex once or twice before lunch. We will have sex a couple more times in the afternoon and maybe one more time before dinner. Then we will have sex again in the evening and you will have sex with your sister before bed. So you cum six or eight times a day, right?"

"Mostly. I usually cum twice in the morning and once or twice before bedtime."

"So it's more like eight or ten times a day?"

"Yes." I said quietly.

"I had joked that you could keep the whole cheerleading squad happy, but you really might be able to do that! Not that I want to share you with all of them!"

"I would be happy to just keep YOU happy! If we could be together, I would love to give you ALL of my cum."

"I think that the arrangement that you have may be the best option possible. Someday we will be able to be together and I will have you all to myself, and I will take care of ALL of your needs morning, noon, and night! Until then, this is a workable plan. Thank you for telling me about this." Jenny paused, then continued, "Do you really mean it? We don't fuck? We make love?"

"Yes! I mean that wholeheartedly. When we make love I give you a part of me, a part of my heart, a part of my soul."

As I looked at Jenny, she had tears flowing down over her cheeks. I kissed her gently.

"You really do love me, don't you?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, of course I love you. I am trying to be the boyfriend that you deserve. I love you!"

We had not seen anyone since we had set down. Jenny pulled off her t-shirt then stood up to shimmy out of her shorts. When she was standing naked, she said, "Well?"

I shucked off my clothes and she pressed me down onto the ground. Then she straddled my hips and mounted me. She sighed as my penis slid deeper and deeper into her welcoming vagina. When she had absorbed my entire manhood into her depths, she sat quietly and enjoyed the sensation of fullness. Then she began to move. She moved forward and back, she moved up and down. She gripped my throbbing cock with her internal muscles. Her breasts swayed enticingly. I was in heaven!

Jenny's eyes were locked on mine. They were filled with passion and love. It was wonderful, it was sublime, I wasn't going to last very long.

Then we heard voices entering the clearing. Jenny froze in place. A young couple entered the clearing. They clearly saw us and what we were doing; they waved and returned to the main trail.

The little scare had taken the edge off of my impending climax. Jenny seemed to decide that we needed to finish quickly, and she began to ride my cock with purpose. Once again I felt my climax building and building. But Jenny beat me to it as her hips lurched and flailed against me. That was all I needed! I began to thrust up into her as I began shooting my seed deep into her core. I pumped and jerked, every time blasting another massive load of my semen towards her womb. All I could see was Jenny's beautiful face and bouncing breasts. My whole world consisted of Jenny and me and our joining! Nothing else mattered, nothing else existed.