Little 'Bridgefords' Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm-hmm," Alfie said, his eyes alight with excited arousal as he scrambled up the bed so he could lie with his head propped up on his pillow, watching as his mother unbuttoned the front of the sweater she was wearing, one button after another, tantalizingly slowly as she revealed her big heavy breasts, naked under the soft wool.

Jenny slipped the sweater off her shoulders and dropped it on the floor. Then she climbed on the bed, settling herself between her son's legs so her head was level with his groin, enveloping the thickness of his cock with the softness of her immense bosom. She had been making love to her son since he was old enough to join her and his father in their bed and now Alfie was a skilled lover with a devoted following of the village's well-satisfied young women.

Alfie let out a soft moan as his mother opened her mouth and closed her lips round the head of her son's cock protruding from the cleavage between her breasts. She sucked gently, working her lips just a small amount up and down over the tip, swallowing the precum flowing freely from his balls capable of producing almost inexhaustible amounts of delicious sperm. Alfie knew that, whatever she might say or do, his mother was addicted to the taste of the thick loads that flowed down the back of her throat to pool in her belly and she liked nothing more than to spend several hours at a time coaxing him to climax repeatedly into her mouth, over her breasts and into her face. And she loved for him to bury his cock to the balls in her receptive asshole, frequently taking him back into her mouth after he had done so. The only thing she reserved for her husband was the wet depths of her cunt but Alfie was fine with that: his preference had always been for anal sex with his mother.

Watching his mother masturbate and suck his cock so skillfully ought to have been enough for Alfie to be fully aroused. And he was, but he loved to play over in his mind the most recent time he joined his parents in their bed.

His father, a handsome, hugely muscled former professional wrestler and the most famous man in the village, had been lying back with his wife lying astride him, the massive thickness of his cock stretching the lips of her cunt almost to breaking point. Jenny was nearly senseless with ecstasy, having been a size queen all her life from the time her father took both her virginities in the same night although his cock, although large, was not as big as her husband's. Fortunately Alfie had inherited both the length and thickness of his father's massive prick and his dad took great pleasure in encouraging his son to join their lovemaking whenever he heard the boy return from one of his own nightly sex sessions.

"Grab the gel, son," Geoff Baker said to Alfie when the boy appeared at the bedroom door, watching with wide appreciative eyes as his father repeatedly plunged his cock deep into his wife. "That's if the girls in the village have left anything in those damn big balls of yours," he added with a grin.

"He's never empty, that boy," his mother managed to gasp, loving the way her husband opened his mouth and took the nipple of first one heavy breast and then the other between his teeth, pulling them out and then letting them snap back. Jenny always loved it when Geoff or Alfie did that.

Alfie stripped off his clothes as fast as he could, opened the drawer of the bedside table and reached in for the gel. He poured a thick blob onto his fingers and then smoothed it into the solid erection jutting from his groin, masturbating himself as he did so while his parents watched, precum oozing from the tip and dripping onto the carpeted floor.

Geoff held Jenny still as Alfie climbed onto the bed and knelt between his father's legs. "Ready, Mum?" he asked and she nodded her head without speaking, a little smile of excitement playing across her mouth. Her son knew she loved what was about to happen every bit as much as he and his father did.

Despite being fucked on a daily basis, Alfie's mother's asshole was still pale pink and pretty, as attractive to the 19-year-old boy as his mother was herself. Alfie's cock was throbbing with his arousal as he placed the head against the tiny opening and began to push, knowing his mother would have lubed her rectum in preparation for being assfucked she joined his father in bed.

Jenny Baker grunted softly, squirming as her son worked his cock past the tight opening of her anus and slowly entered her rectum. She had to accommodate the combined thickness of both her men's cocks with well over eleven inches of her husband's prick and ten of Alfie's. That was a lot of cock for any woman and Jenny was very petite at only just five feet tall.

At last Alfie was hilted, his balls resting against those of his father who started once more to fuck his wife only this time in a rhythm to ensure he withdrew his cock when Alfie's entered his mother's bowels, Alfie then sliding back to enable his father to piston his prick into her womb. Jenny let out a series of soft moans and groans, overwhelmed with the pleasure of being impaled on her son's and husband's cocks at the same time, both of them expert in controlling her ascent toward orgasm until they were ready to join her at the peak of their arousal when they would fill both her holes with a huge quantity of hot cum.

And so it proved. Jenny's orgasm was so intense she screamed in ecstasy, her cream pouring from her cunt over the cock filling it to capacity. At the same time she felt her back passage flood with gushes of hot liquid pouring from her son's cock, the mix of cum and gooey lube making a loud slurping noise as Alfie's hips jerked and he emptied out the contents of his balls into her bowels. She knew both her men adored double-penetrating her as much as she enjoyed them doing it to her and she climaxed again in response to Alfie's deep thrusts and massive ejaculation into her welcoming asshole.

Right now, lying back as his mother made love to him with her soft breasts and suckling mouth, just the memory of filling her beautiful bottom with his semen while he felt his father's cock through the thin membrane separating her cunt and asshole was enough to make Alfie come, let alone the incredible sensation of her alternating long drawing sucks with light, feathery licks of her tongue across the tip of his oozing cock as she stroked the length of his shaft and pendant balls with the creamy-smooth skin of her breasts. He arched his back up, his hips thrusting his cock down her throat and cried out, "Ohhh, MUM!!!" as he climaxed, spurt after spurt of his sperm filling his mother's mouth, so much that Jenny struggled to swallow the huge load her son always had for her each morning when she sucked him off.

As soon as his orgasm ebbed and his mother had lifted herself off the bed, leaning down to give her son a kiss flavored with the salty taste of his own cum which she knew he liked, Alfie showered, pulled on just a pair of tight khaki shorts and went downstairs to take the bucketful of foamy Turtle Wax shampoo and sponge she offered him so he could get to work.

Alfie took care in what he was doing, making sure the car gleamed as he played the hose over the bodywork. His father drove a Dodge Viper, imported from America, and Alfie knew the big muscle car was his father's pride and joy.

In fact he was taking so much care he was unaware someone was behind him until a big hand covered his eyes, wrested the hose from his hands and pointed the very cold spray at his genitals.

"Dad!" Alfie cried out, doing his best to squirm free but suddenly aware that the movement brought his shorts-clad bottom, now soaking wet, back against his father's groin and, to his delight, his dad's cock was hard.

Alfie squirmed again but this time because his own cock was suddenly hard and he loved the sensation of feeling his dad's massive prick pressed into the furrow of his buttocks. His asshole twitched and his breath caught in his throat as his father dropped the hose which turned itself off as soon as the handle was released, grabbed his son and turned him round so their lips met in a passionate kiss.

"Oh Dad," Alfie said again but this time it was in a sigh of arousal as his father reached down and palmed the length of his son's cock in his palm and huge fingers.

"Need to fuck you, boy," Geoff Baker said, his mouth against his son's ear. "Right here and now. You alright with that?"

"Oh god, yes Dad," Alfie said, his voice thick with lust.

His father used one hand to unbutton the waistband of his son's shorts, pushing them down off the boy's hips at the same time as he slid his hand down to cup Alfie's tautly muscled bottom. He worked two huge fingers into his son's asshole then withdrew the digits and brought them to Alfie's mouth. His son closed his eyes, savoring the scent at the same time as he opened his lips and lovingly sucked the fingers clean.

Because Alfie never knew when he would have the opportunity of sodomizing one of his adoring girlfriends, he made sure always to carry a little tube of gel in his pocket. He reached down to the shorts bunched round his thighs and withdrew the gel, handing it to his father who released Alfie, his eyes meeting those of his wife who was watching through the kitchen window, a smile on her face, her breasts bared. Geoff knew she intended to suckle her own breasts as she watched her husband bugger their son and Geoff opened the waistband of his pants, reaching into his briefs to free his huge cock and then lubed himself with the gel, handing it across to Alfie so the boy could apply the nozzle to his asshole and squirt the thick gel into his back passage.

A father about to bugger his son when any of his neighbors could pass by at any moment would be strange behavior in almost every part of the world but Bridgeford. Here it was accepted and Alfie loved every moment whenever his father buggered him. He waited until his father leaned back against the bonnet of the car, his cock thrust out from his groin, and then he turned so he could position himself between his father's legs, reaching down to take hold of his dad's cock and notch it against the opening of his asshole. As soon as Alfie felt the huge glans slide past the tight muscle he relaxed his anus and squirmed himself back further, delighting in the way his dad simultaneously reached down to take hold of his erect cock, Alfie twisting his head so his lips could meet his father's as his receptive asshole enveloped the huge cock sliding into his rectum.

At last Geoff Baker was hilted in his son's back passage. He could see Jenny standing in the kitchen with one hand between her legs, masturbating herself and fondling her bare breasts with her other hand as she watched what her husband was doing to their son. Alfie was breathing hard, struggling to accommodate his dad's thick prick in his asshole while Geoff moved his lube-slick hand up and down the shaft of the boy's cock, wanking him at the same time as he buggered the boy. Both of them were in ecstasy and close to coming.

Time and again Geoff's hips thudded against his son's muscular ass, the cheeks absorbing the thrusts as he drove his cock deep into the boy's bowels. The cock in his hand swelled and suddenly Alfie cried out, gushes of sperm pouring from the tip onto the concrete of the driveway. The rhythmic spasms of his son's rectal walls rippling along the length of his cock brought Geoff to his own orgasm and he emptied his balls into Alfie's bowels, grunting with the effort of forcing Alfie back onto his buggering cock.

As the man and the boy felt their orgasms ebb they started laughing, delighting in the spontaneity of their fuck. Geoff wanted his son's ass, Alfie wanted to be fucked, it was as simple as that and both of them were completely satisfied. As for his mother, Alfie knew she would be hungry to swallow the huge load of sperm his dad had just spurted into his bowels and he carefully slid off his dad's cock, reaching round to hold the cheeks of his ass together to ensure he lost none of the salty treat as he made his way into the kitchen.

End.

12