Little Brother has a Girlfriend Now

Story Info
Little brother gets a gf and has no use for his toy anymore
3.1k words
4.45
23.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't even remember when I last saw my brother's cock.

Years.

Mum and Dad often go out for a Sunday drive, and neither of us ever wanted to go with them. On this day, as soon as they left, I'd heard Hayden on the phone to his girlfriend, Rhiannon. I wanted to hate her, but I couldn't. Not because of her looks, cos she's really pretty -- short, but so pale and girlie, and with beautiful black hair. She's polite but doesn't say much, and I don't think that's got anything to do with me. I doubt my brother would have told her that he used to fuck me a lot. Actually, the fact he hasn't had a Fleshjack in years is because of me. No, I think she just doesn't talk much in general and does whatever my brother tells her too.

Anyway, he called her, and she came over. Barely ten minutes had passed, and I heard her come in through the back door. She went right to his room, to which he'd moved into about a year ago, and closed it.

Our house is quiet, and there's a thin brick wall between our rooms, so I can hear everything. I heard her giggle, and him grunt something in response. I heard them kissing, lots of kissing, hungry kissing. And I could imagine he gave her as much in his kiss as he did with his fucking.

Then the springs of his bed complained as they must have sat on it. She giggled again, and then lots of, "Mmmm," sounds, followed by more bed springs complaining.

I lay on my bed, as the sounds of the springs began to really screech, then he obviously began to pound her. She moaned out loud, and he fucked her, while I lay on my bed with a hard cock at the thought of his cock.

As she moaned, and he clearly fucked her, I wanked. Couldn't help myself. The visuals were clear.

I heard her moan, then he moaned, and I shot my load at the same time. For a few seconds I felt part of them. Like we'd all jizzed together. My load squirted straight to my open mouth.

It was such a small amount compared to my brother's.

I dozed for a bit after cleaning myself up.

A little while later, a knock, then Hayden came into my room and woke me.

"Hey bro, drive me to a party?"

I snapped awake and sat up. It had been a question, though I wasn't 100% sure.

"Huh?"

"I'm going to a party. Drop me. I'm just gonna shower." He looked at his watch. "About half hour."

It hadn't been a question. I didn't get a chance to say anything, he just said, "Thanks!" and closed the door.

Now that I'm a senior, with my own car, my brother gets me to take him places whenever he wants.

Of course I'll do it, but sometimes I do feel he manipulates me. Could definitely ask me, rather than state it like it's a fact. Maybe its cos he knew I wouldn't ever say no.

We went to the party, and in the short drive there, he got several texts from other girls wondering if he was going.

"You still see that girl? What's her name, Janey?" I asked, noticing how well his bulge sat in his jeans in my quick glance over.

"Nah. Pretty into Rhiannon these days bro. She's pretty cool."

"Sure." But I didn't drop it. "Sex really good huh?" I fished. Not sure why, but instinct told me to go down that line.

He thumbed a reply to another girl.

"You know I'd never say anything to Mum and Dad about taking you to these parties? They come home and think you're in bed. When I go out for a drive and then come pick you up, they still think you're in bed sleeping, and I let them think that."

"Ye, thanks. That's cool."

"And so you know I'd never betray any secret."

"Yeah." He continued to text someone as we spoke.

"Just that it seems like you're less into her as you were the last one." I tried again.

He shrugged. "Sex is okay. It isn't everything."

"It really should be in a relationship. That's what you have with her, no?"

Another shrug. "She's just got a tiny vagina. My dick starts to get into it and she's squirming and trying to pull away. It's just not as exciting as I can see my dick's too big for her."

I pondered his words, feeling a ray of hope.

"Well, if I can give you some advice. Sex is really important."

He texted a bit more. Lots of girls messaged him.

Someone called him. "Hey." He said simply.

He kind of smirked, and grunted, then scratched his balls through his jeans.

After a while, "Nah. Thanks but I'm seeing Rhiannon now."

Something went sour because the mood abruptly changed.

"Fuck you too!" he hung up.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Ye. Some dumb chick thinks she's God's gift."

"You fucked her before?"

"Ye."

I wanted to get a better response from him. My brother is difficult to communicate with.

"She any good?"

"Was okay."

"Couldn't take your cock? True?" I fished.

He said nothing. I looked away before he could shrug.

"It's pretty big. I doubt many girls can take it. It is possible to have a girlfriend and a hole to fuck that means nothing. Like the Fleshjack."

He shrugged -- his modus operandi.

"You need to be able to fuck someone that can handle it."

"She'll stretch," he said confidently.

"You think so?" I asked, allowing the doubt filled statement to hang there for a little while as we drove.

After a while, because it had gone too quiet, and I was afraid the conversation would end completely, I added, "You do have a big dick, and it needs a willing hole that will fit perfectly. You know that I never struggled to take your dick. It's almost like a perfect fit."

"No Adam. I'm not fucking my brother. I'm into girls!" It sounded a bit final. Almost like I'd hit a neve.

I felt deflated, but couldn't let it drop.

"Nobody said you had to only shag your girlfriend. And if it's just a hole that you don't care about, it's no big deal."

"Fuck off! Stop talking about that!"

"Please..."

"Adam! I told you."

He was angry.

When he jumped out the car, he said he'd text me later, and I said I'd pick him up.

"Our secret!" I called out as he closed the door. He just waved as he walked off.

Back home, I read for a bit and worked on my final year of school plan and prepared for an exam that was coming up soon.

Later that night, after I heard our parents go to bed, I got a message from Hayden needing picking up.

He looked like he'd had a few drinks, but didn't appear or sound too drunk.

"Was it fun?" I asked, as he got in and we drove off.

"Yeah, was okay. Just tired now."

"Okay. You'll be home in no time. So, no Rhiannon?" I asked.

He just shrugged. "She went home early as she's got an early start."

"Okay." I didn't know what else to say.

Eventually, I couldn't help myself.

"You must be pretty horny then?"

Of course he shrugged.

"Well, I know it's been awhile. But I've never had issues fitting your dick. You remember how it fit all the way in, right?"

He looked away. "No. We're not doing that again. I'm with Rhiannon now."

We drove in silence, not too far from home.

"Well, you know I can keep secrets. I haven't -- and never will, tell anyone about taking you to parties or whenever you want to discretely use me as your personal Fleshjack."

He didn't say anything, and didn't look like he would.

"Fuck off! It's still cheating." He eventually said.

"Not really. Is wanking cheating? Wanking with a Fleshjack? Not really. I mean, you're just wanking into a tight hole that can take your cock. You'd probably be looking at a picture of Rhiannon while your fucking your personal hole. You'd actually be fucking her, and she'd be able to take it, and you'd feel better and you'll sleep really well."

"Drop it. I mean it!" he said. But he went quiet, and I could tell that it seemed to make him think, but he still said nothing.

"Anyway. It's there for you whenever you need it. Just think of it like wanking, but you don't have to do anything or clean up after."

He shot me a look, and I swallowed hard.

"Look... I'm just saying..."

"Adam!" His voice, so aggressive and so angry, it cut me off.

"But Hayden...it's no big deal. I don't know why you think it's a big deal. It's just a hole. And it felt fantastic didn't it?"

"Drop it!" So gruff and abrupt.

"Just think about it?!" I knew I sounded whiney and pathetic, but didn't care.

He folded his arms, and his face was red.

We got in, and he sneakily crept through the house to his room. I didn't have to. Being older and senior, meant I could come and go almost as an adult.

I went to my room and undressed for bed, feeling a bit deflated that Hayden still preferred Rhiannon, even though I was much better at taking his cock. I lay on my bed naked under my blanket and thought about things.

A small tap at my door, and it opened.

Hayden never waited for me to invite him in.

He was in his underpants and t-shirt. I could see his dick was hard and it was obvious my comments had played on his mind.

Good.

I jumped out of bed, and bent over it. I'd lubed and prepared, so I was ready, as I leaned across the bed and put my arse up high.

He came straight to it, like a duck to water. I felt the tip of it slowly push against the opening, and my entire body experienced that excitement of his huge cock.

Looking back, between my legs, I could see his balls -- much bigger than mine, move towards mine slowly. As his huge dick pushed itself into my hole, and went all the way in, his balls pressed against mine. I felt the warmth of his pelvis pressed against my arse cheeks, and I felt his dick enlarge my insides.

His phone was on my back, which made me smile.

Inside me, my own urges were building up, which was rare.

As he pulled out, there was that small pause in-between, where the cooler air -- more like an absence of the warmth -- went in its place, but then his dick was in, faster this time, and his balls pressed against mine. Then out again, and this time when he came in, he slammed it hard. His balls smashed against mine with force, even as his monster dick forced itself to the very end.

He fucked me, hard; and each time, his balls banged into mine, and they were powerful -- hot, full of juice, and the huge bell-end of his cock led the way inside me, right to the end.

His thick meat felt so good.

As he fucked me, I felt my own orgasm slowly starting to build.

It didn't take long, and I knew he'd gotten close.

He moaned; I squeezed my cheeks together because I really wanted him to feel the pressure and to extend the orgasm.

As it slid in and out, and hit that wall where only a huge dick like my brother's can, my own insides were stirring.

"Fuck!" he grumbled, and then unleashed hot lava inside me. Even as his dick squirted all his semen into my arse, his balls pressed against mine. They were hot, and emptying into me.

What the...

I nutted too. It was a shock, as it had happened hands-free.

As he finished, and started to pull out, I quickly turned and dropped to my knees.

I looked up, waiting for permission.

He remembered and nodded.

I kissed his cock and managed to get a bit more out of it. Even that little bit, after having flooded my insides, was more than the pitiful amount I'd squirted into my mouth earlier.

"Clean my cock." The command was gruff and tired.

I sucked it clean. Still more cum came out, which was tasty.

He left. No need to clean up, as I'd promised.

My mind recoiled from what we'd done, now we'd both jizzed. I did feel bad, but also the lasting pleasure of having had him inside me.

Never before had I felt such an even split between guilt and pleasure.

I slept soundly and satisfied regardless.

The next morning, I got ready for school and showered before my brother. He messed with his hair a lot, which took so long, so I had to be smart and get to the bathroom before him.

As I finished my shower, and wrapped a towel around me, I opened the door, just as my brother was about to try the door.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't realise you were still in there." He said.

"I'm finished," I said.

As I started to walk out, I'm not sure what made me do it. Completely uncharacteristic of me to be this brazen, but I dropped the towel, turned around and bent over, putting my hands on the floor. I looked back, expecting him to be annoyed.

"All you need to do is walk forward and put it in...nice and warm in there."

His dick got hard, and he looked around, as though afraid to be caught. He came into the bathroom and closed and locked the door.

He put the phone on my back and flicked around on it, clearly looking for the right photo of Rhiannon.

Again, his dick slowly entered me, and I adjusted and let him.

It felt great, and I was stretched out from the night before. Somehow, his balls had refilled overnight, and I felt them, hot and full banging against my balls, while his monster dick burst through my arse and into the deepest part of me that accepted him with pleasure.

My body racked as he fucked me -- hard, and his balls banged against mine. They began to ache, from all the pounding. The size difference between his balls and mine was great. I could confidently say they were at least twice the size, if not more.

Didn't take long for him to bust a nut.

It filled me again, just as much as the night before, but maybe even more so.

And as he knew I would, I dropped to my knees after he'd squeezed his jizz into me, but he turned and shook his head.

Damn.

"Take me to school." Again, it wasn't a question.

I nodded and went to change. I dropped him off at his junior school with a big smile. I'd gotten it twice and we were back to how it used to be.

That night at dinner, Hayden talked about Rhiannon, and how they'd walked home from school together.

Mum and Dad exchanged looks, but smiled.

I felt a pang of jealousy, and I hoped that whatever work he got, it wouldn't be far from home.

That night, after Hayden had snuck out to go for a long walk with Rhiannon, then snuck her into his room through his window, and fucked her on the bed, I lay on my bed and tried to read a book.

I could hear low, murmured voices as they spoke in bed. She'd giggle, and he'd shush her, and they'd laugh together and talk some more.

Hours later, I heard the window open, and she left.

With the house quiet again, I rolled over and pulled the blanket over me.

Hayden knocked on my door gently, and opened it.

"Adam," he said, as he closed the door and came in.

I turned to him.

He was naked. He'd walked to my room naked.

And he was holding his phone.

His dick was rock hard.

"You're naked? What about..." I looked behind him to indicate our parents.

He shrugged. "They're asleep."

"Oh." I got out of bed and turned around and bent over the bed.

From that position, I could look behind me at him. He has really muscular legs, and they're fairly hairy. His dick disappeared against my hole, but I could still see his balls.

They were full again.

They touched mine and I think I enjoyed that just as much as his dick sliding into my hole. I was so hard, with him inside me. And filled with a variety of senses, that it was hard to determine what was what.

He fucked me hard, and his balls banged so hard against mine that they began to ache. But his dick inside my arse, had become the thing that I looked forward to and I was glad we were able to use me again.

That familiar feeling was inside me too, as though I wanted to jizz. The pleasure of it, mixed and in contrast with the guilt, filled me.

As he pounded me, holding my hips, and steading me -- also preparing me, in place for him to slam his huge dick into me, that stirring really built up.

When he flooded me, and I felt his balls rest next to mine, the heat trapped between them, I surprised myself by jizzing too. It wasn't anywhere near as much as his loads, not by half, but a lot more than I'd seen from me. It blew straight out and like a fine spray.

I knew it was his fucking that made me jizz so much.

That satisfaction, because I enjoyed it so much, was contrasted by my shame. I felt terrible.

I quickly turned and dropped to my knees, awaiting permission.

He nodded, so I opened up and let his dick slide in for a little after-party.

It tasted so good. And once more, I'd gotten a little bit extra out of him.

Even as he started to turn away, I felt shame for what I'd done to us both. Knowing I'd put him here against his will.

"Take me to school." Once more, it wasn't a question.

I dropped him off and went to school that day with slightly sore balls, but happy once more that I was useful to him while simultaneously chastising myself for what I was doing with my brother.

That night at dinner, my brother spoke about school, Rhiannon, and other things that were important to him, but he never once mentioned me, yet I know that I had once again become the highlight of his day.

I got exactly what I'd wanted, and hoped to keep it that way for as long as I could.