Little Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going?" I had to ask.

"I was figuring the local RSL for a decent feed," Mum replied, "I'll drive so you kids can enjoy a drink together too."

It was the first time the four of us had been together for months. Mum was proud of the fact I'd graduated with a master's degree. Angela admitted that she'd missed me because, despite further admitting that we hadn't always been close, she'd missed just having me close by. As for Bella, the other two women knew how much she'd missed me. She was the one who had called me the most, would text me every day, and we did our best to keep in touch, even when on opposite sides of the country.

Arriving home later that night, Mum happily went off to bed as she had to work the next day, though didn't leave without a long hug with her son. Angela also had to work, with promises to spend a lot of time together on the weekend in a couple of days' time. Heading to my bedroom, I stripped off to my underwear and walked to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Lying on my bed, I was browsing through my phone when there was a light knock at the door. Bella appeared through the doorway, closing the door quietly behind her, leaning back against it. She was wearing a tiny pair of pink panties and a pink crop top. She'd taken off all her make-up, her hair in its usual ponytail, glasses still perched on her nose.

"What's up?" I asked casually. Bella coming into my room wasn't anything out of the ordinary. She never stayed the night as I didn't want our mother thinking the wrong thing though it was only ever innocent. We just liked being together. But the age gap alone would have raised eyebrows. Last thing any young man needs to hear is an accusation.

"Can I stay with you tonight?"

Considering her behaviour since I'd arrived, the request wasn't a surprise. She was nearly nineteen, and I was four years older. I was wearing underwear, so was she. As long as we remained somewhat clothed, it could remain innocent. Right?

"Well, I guess my bed is big enough for two..."

"But I want to snuggle with my big brother!"

I poked my cheek. "The toll must be paid first."

She giggled, skipping towards me, laying a big kiss on my cheek before she climbed over me. Moulding her body against mine, arm over my chest, leg over mine at the same time, she sighed happily as I put my phone down and wrapped an arm around her in return. "Miss me?" I whispered.

"If I admit how much, I'll start to cry again. I'm just so glad you're home, Andy."

"I'm glad too, Bella. I missed my little sister just as much."

"You did?"

"Of course. I love Mum and Angela, but we've always had this connection."

"I know," she whispered so softly, I could barely hear her, "You were always my favourite male. Even more so than Grandpa!"

Kissing my cheek again, she nuzzled into me and, to my surprise, practically passed out. Laughing to myself, I switched off the light as she snuggled into me, hearing her whisper 'Love you' before her breathing changed. Waking the next morning, she was spooned against me as we'd moved during the night, her tight little butt against my crotch, and I'd woken with the usual morning wood.

She definitely felt it as I heard her gasp when she woke up. "Wow," she whispered, "Not a bad way to wake up in the morning."

"It's natural."

Turning her head, she returned a smile. "I know that, Andy. We do get a decent education on sex and the human body in this country, at least. Still... Are you packing down there or something?"

"I've not heard any complaints."

Turning around, she cuddled into me, feeling my cock press into her mound. She gasped and met my eyes before laughing. "Oops," she whispered, "Um..."

"Not uncomfortable?"

"Definitely not. As you said, it's completely natural. Though I also think you love having your hot little sister in bed with you."

Raising my eyebrows made her giggle. "Hot little sister? Think highly of yourself?"

"You don't think I'm hot?"

I knew this was a dangerous question. Despite the outward confidence, she was a young woman who likely struggled with self-doubt from time to time, and her coming to be for reassurance wasn't a surprise. "I think my little sister was always incredibly cute and rather adorable. She's grown to be a beautiful young woman."

That earned me a very long, tight hug before she released me with a smile. "I'd better go back to my room. I shut the door when leaving so hopefully Mum thinks I didn't sleep with you last night."

With another kiss on my cheek, she walked towards the door, her panties having disappeared into the tight crack of her arse. I couldn't look away, my little sister glancing back and winking at me before disappearing. Not one for lazing about all day, I got up and enjoyed a quick shower, joining my mother and older sister for breakfast after I'd thrown on some clothes.

"What are your plans until you start your new job?" Angela asked as I stuffed my face with one slice of toast after another.

"Got a gig lined up to work a few days a week though with time off for Christmas and New Year. My full-time role doesn't start until mid-January so I'll take advantage of at least some down time."

"Any other plans?" Mum wondered.

"Nah. Just laze about at home, sit by the pool when I'm not actually in it. Do a little Christmas shopping too."

"Don't go crazy with presents."

"What's this about presents?" Bella asked as she joined us at the table.

"I was just asking what your brother will be up to before he starts full-time work next year," Mum replied, "But he did mention doing a little Christmas shopping."

"Going to buy me something nice, big brother?" Bella asked, leaning into me and fluttering her eyes.

"If you behave yourself."

Playfully slapping my shoulder, she did her best to look mad but failed miserably. "I'm always a good girl."

Mum and Angela left a few minutes later, both ensuring I gave them a hug and kiss before they were out the door. That left me alone with Bella, who found me on the couch after I'd cleaned up the kitchen, cuddling up next to me. I wasn't watching anything on the television, so she asked what my plans were for the next couple of days before the weekend. Explaining I just planned on chilling out until the Monday, she asked if I'd like to take her anywhere.

"We don't have a car," I explained, "And I can't afford to buy one yet. Not until I've started my new job and I've got some cash in the bank."

"Okay, so we can..."

"How about we laze about the house and just enjoy each other's company?"

I didn't expect her to move to straddle my lap. Considering she was so much shorter than me, her head was barely level with mine even in that position. I was thankful she was at least wearing shorts and a tight t-shirt. "If you keep me company, I'll keep you fed."

"You got a part-time job too?"

"I will come January. Mum doesn't expect me to work too much as she knows how much work I'm putting into studying."

For the next couple of weeks, I spent most of my time hanging with my sister. I'd kept in touch with a few friends from high school and did take an afternoon or two to meet up with them. Some had gone to university in our home city, others had chosen to head straight out to work. Nearly all of them were now in long-term relationships. A couple had started families with the appearance of babies.

My sister would sometimes join me though would usually stay at home as she didn't share much in common with my friends except me. And I guess it was rather nice when, after only being gone a few hours, I'd find myself hugged tightly by a tiny ball of energy.

As for our sleeping arrangements, she would come to my room nearly every night to snuggle with me. We didn't chance remaining like that all night too often. I was confident our mother wouldn't think anything untoward was going on, and while I was left thinking Bella wouldn't have cared either way, I knew it could blow up in my face should our mother or Angela walk in on me sharing a bed with my younger sister.

That's not to say I didn't love it when she did stay the night as I enjoyed her presence and she certainly loved waking up in my arms. Might sound a bit weird, saying that about my sister, but it was just another example of how close we were, though perhaps a sign that I should probably start looking to date in the future. No rush, just something to consider.

I tried to spend some time with Angela and my mother as well. I felt closer to my older sister than I had in years, heading out for lunch occasionally to catch up on events from the past few years. As for Mum, we'd usually enjoy a drink together of an evening, Mum with a glass of wine, me with a beer, talking about any topic that came to mind.

It was around a week before Christmas that Mum and I were sitting at the kitchen table after we'd had a quiet dinner, my sisters having gone out to parties with their friends. Mum was talking about dipping her toes back in the dating pool in the new year and was showing an interest in my love life, or lack thereof.

"I'll worry about it when I'm living by myself. Bringing a girl home to Mum's place isn't really a winning proposition."

"Hmmm. I see your point there. And I guess just taking a girl to a hotel feels a little sordid?"

"Well, that or the back seat of a car I don't have yet. I'll worry about a relationship later. I'm keeping things simple for now."

"How are you finding being back home?"

"Great. It did feel a little lonely from time to time when I was so busy with studying and away from you three. I guess it's rather obvious that Bella loves having me home again."

"For around a month before you got home, she was ever so excited. Your little sister loves you so much, Andrew. I'm sure you're aware and appreciate the fact, but you've always had a special place in her heart."

"I love her just as much, Mum."

Mum sipped at her wine and smirked at me. "I know she's in your room nearly every night, whether only for a couple of hours or for the entire evening."

Sipping at my beer, I nodded slowly before asking, "Do you have any issues with that, Mum?"

"Of course not, Andrew. Your little sister comes to you for comfort and to feel loved. And you've never been shy in showing affection to any of us. If she wants to stay with her big brother, I'm not going to say anything. Angela just thinks it's rather cute you've picked up where you left off before you went to university."

"Okay, just as long as no-one got the wrong idea."

"Frankly, my little girl could do far worse than my only son."

Laughing out loud, Mum joined in with me. "Well, I'm glad you think so highly of me."

Waking up with Bella in my arms on Christmas morning certainly provoked a smile, looking rather adorable as it was unusual for me to wake up before her. Kissing her cheek woke her up, her eyes slowly opening before a broad grin appeared. Cuddling tighter into me, she asked, "Is this my first present?"

"Think you're getting presents at your age?"

Pouting, she asked, "Are you not going to treat your little sister to presents?"

"Yes, you have presents under the tree, Bella." Then I tickled her, making her laugh and squeal. "Better have treated your big brother to something."

"He got to have my company last night. I think that's more than enough."

"Oh really?" I replied, tickling her even more. It was all rather innocent until she pressed into my erection, and it was obvious, even though my underwear, that my little sister was soaking wet. She knew I felt it and I felt my eyes widen in surprise. I stopped tickling her immediately as her cheeks immediately started to glow. "Bella?" I asked quietly.

Her eyes gazed into mine as she pressed herself down into my erection again and released a soft moan, her eyes not averting away from mine for a second. "That feels good," she whispered, "Put your hand on my butt."

"Bella," I whispered back.

"Please," she whispered, "Call this one of my presents. My handsome big brother being nice to his little sister."

I started with just caressing her back, which she seemed to love, before I moved my hand down to feel her butt for the first time in what could only be described an intimate gesture. Her face lit up as I gave one cheek a gentle squeeze, though I could only concentrate on the fact she was continuing to rub herself against my tented cock.

"Bella..."

"I love you, Andy... So much..."

"I love you, Bella. You should know that by now."

"You make me so good all the time, but this is making me feel really good..." My eyes widened as she giggled. "Want to see your little sister orgasm?" she moaned softly.

"Bella..."

Her fingers of her left hand dug into my back as her mouth moved incredibly close to mine, feeling her hot breath on my face. "I bet all the girls you've been with have loved your big cock. I bet it would feel so good inside me."

And that's when I realised her feelings for me were not entirely that of a sibling. Perhaps I'd just been oblivious or didn't want to face facts, but while we'd always been close before I'd left for university, I should have realised that perhaps she had some much stronger feelings for me after my absence. Thinking back to conversations with my mother, and even Angela, I was left wondering if they were aware of how she felt and stunned myself by then wondering if they were actually okay with the idea.

My thought process was halted by the sound of my little sister whimpering before she shuddered, clutching her entire body against me and I knew she'd just had an orgasm. It was an absolutely beautiful sight to behold but the turmoil in my mind was immediate. I was her older brother, she was my little sister, and this was something we shouldn't be doing.

"Holy shit," she moaned, "Holy shit... Best orgasm ever!" She continued to grind away on my cock as she lifted her head from my chest. "I can only imagine how much I'd cum if you slid your cock inside me, Andy."

Meeting her eyes, I wasn't really capable of a response. I might have been the older one, and while that large part of my brain was telling me this was completely inappropriate, there was that small, carnal part of my brain shouting 'Just fuck her. She wants it!'

I knew what I needed to do. I wrapped my arms around her and just hugged her. She immediately stopped moving her body against my tented cock and simply relaxed against me. "I'm glad you had fun," I whispered into her ear, "But we obviously need to talk, Annabella."

Feeling her nod, she knew I was serious. I rarely used her full name. She'd only ever been Bella except when I needed to emphasise a point. "You're not mad?"

"I'm not mad." I felt the sag of relief. "But we've just crossed a line of some sort, and I think there are other lines you are thinking of crossing."

"I might need to change my panties before we join Mum and Angela. They're absolutely soaking right now."

To be honest, I could inhale her scent and it was little wonder I was harder than ever. Thankfully, she slowly extricated herself from me, but my heart fell when I saw the concern, even fear in her eyes. Pulling her towards me again, I kissed her forehead. "I'm not mad, Bella. I can never be mad about the fact my little sister loves me."

"But does my big brother love me as much?"

"Of course I do, Bella. You've always been the most important woman in my life with Mum and Angela."

Her lower lip started to tremble though she reined in her emotions, managing a single nod before she turned and lowered her feet to the floor. Walking to the door, she stopped and turned back, a smile once again appearing before she blew me a kiss. "Go shower and get changed. We're opening presents!"

Once she closed the door, I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. I knew our relationship had just irrevocably changed. We couldn't share something that intimate, even when partially clothed, for things not to change. The one thing that surprised me is that I felt no guilt about it. It was what Bella wanted and the only thing I didn't do was try and stop her, and that was only because I didn't want to. Part of me wanted her to have fun, and there's that part of me that also wanted her to orgasm.

I didn't bother with showering, just throwing on some clothes and heading out to the kitchen, finding Mum already at the stove, getting breakfast ready for us. "Is Anna up?"

"Yeah, she's getting changed. Want me to get Angela?"

"She's already up, getting changed too. Hungry?"

"Starving."

"I'm thinking we'll eat first then we'll open presents. Your grandparents will be here for lunch, then your two aunts will come around tonight with your cousins."

"Cool. Cool..."

Mum turned around to look at me. "Something wrong, Andrew?"

"No. All good."

A look passed her face. I wasn't lying, but she knew something was on my mind. Knew me well enough that I'd mention it in time, that I sometimes needed to process something before I'd approach the subject. "Andrew..." Meeting her eyes, she smiled at me. "It's okay. Just let it happen." I felt my jaw drop though I guess she wasn't blind to certain things. "I'm not going to be mad about it. Trust me on that."

"Even though..."

"If it happens, we'll talk about it afterwards. Just act like you normally do today. Her birthday is in March. Keep that in mind when it comes to making her feel special."

"You're seriously okay..."

Mum hugged me tightly for a few seconds. "We'll talk about it later. Just keep being the loving and affectionate young man and big brother you've always been." She turned back to the stove though I heard the humour when she added, "Angela isn't blind either. She approves too. Thinks you were made for each other. I guess, in a way, you were. Just one thing, Andrew."

"Sure, Mum. Anything."

"Don't break her heart."

"I think we need to talk first anyway. But I guess things are starting to make sense."

Nothing was particularly out of the ordinary as we ate breakfast. Mum was simply happy to have all three of her children with her at the table, while my two sisters were happy to have their brother home permanently. After we all quickly helped clean up, we moved out to the living room and started to hand out presents. As we were all that little bit older, none of us expected an enormous pile of presents, but we'd all been out to buy each other a few things.

From myself, Mum received a large bottle of her favourite perfume. Angela received an electronic device she'd had her eyes on for quite a long time. Could have bought it herself but the smile on her face was reward enough. As for my little sister, she received jewellery upon which was her favourite gemstone. A necklace, bracelet, earring and ring combination. Mum and Angela burst into laughter when Bella practically leapt on me, covering my face in kisses as thanks for such a thoughtful gift. After all those kisses, I dragged to her bedroom to help put on her necklace, returning to the living room, where Mum and Angela dropped plenty of compliments about my taste. Mum gave me a knowing look, but being honest, the jewellery was bought while I was still in Perth.

The rest of the day was rather busy as relatives visited. It was nice to see my maternal and paternal grandparents. The latter had practically disowned my father, sensitive enough to not mention him during any conversations. Angela and Bella didn't want to hear it. I only asked after him in privacy and never wanted to know great details. They would normally let me know he was alive and that was about it.

Other relatives appeared later during the day, and the day would end with everyone by the pool due to the heat, the younger people frolicking in or by the water, the older people keeping to the shade, usually enjoying alcohol and conversation. Thankfully, Bella behaved herself in the presence of everyone. Still affectionate but never put her hands anywhere awkward, and everyone was used to the pair of us being close and always hugging each other.