Little Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As soon as the taxi gets here."

"I'm driving so I'll be leaving in a few. Will you be home tonight?" Glancing at Bella, she shrugged, so I said I wasn't sure. "Well, I'll probably be staying over, so just make sure you lock up."

"Will do."

Mum hugged us both again before grabbing her purse and disappearing. We walked outside to wave goodbye, my sister giggling away as the car disappeared. "Mum is totally getting drunk and getting her pussy licked by a friend," she stated, "And might even return the favour."

"You reckon?"

Feeling her nod, I had to lean back and see her smiling. "She'd rather meet a man but what the sperm donor did to her left its wounds, and I know she's found comfort from time to time in the arms of a friend."

"Okay. So, when do you want to go?"

"We're not going anywhere, Andy."

"Huh?"

She smiled as she rested a hand on my chest. "You think I want to go anywhere when we have the place to ourselves? Think I want to make love for the first time somewhere else? The only person I want to spend new year's with is you."

"Oh... So there's no taxi coming?"

She held up her right hand, holding her thumb and index finger slightly apart. "A little white lie. Forgive me?" Kissing her softly earned a chuckle. "I thought you'd forgive me quite easily," she stated.

Heading inside, she told me to sit down and wait. Returning within a few minutes, I laughed as she walked into the living room with a six pack of beer, a bottle of wine, and a few snacks for us to eat. "I didn't get us too much as I figured we'd be far too busy having sex," she explained, sitting next to me, "I mean, unless you want to do something else, other than taking your little sister to bed and ravaging her body all night."

"How horny are you right now, Bella?"

"I'm not wearing panties or a bra, Andy." And as proof, she stood up and took off her sundress, sitting down next to me in just her sandals. "I'm absolutely dripping fucking wet." Taking my right hand, she spread her legs and placed it over her pussy. She was warm and wet to the touch, moaning softly before chewing her bottom lip. Kissing her again earned an even longer moan as I started to move my fingers. "Take me to bed, Andy. We'll worry about all this shit on the table later."

I quickly flicked on the central air before I practically dragged my sister to my bedroom. Stripping off naked as she took off her sandals, we stopped and just looked at each other in silence for a few seconds, the moment hitting us at the same time. Slowly coming together, bodies pressing into each other, our mouths met in a soft but passionate kiss, slowly growing more intense before she broke the kiss suddenly.

"I'm so ready for this, Andy, but I'm also really nervous that I do something stupid."

"You'll never do anything stupid, sweetheart."

Such a beautiful smile appeared; it nearly stopped my heart for a moment. "I love it when you call me something like that."

Kissing her softly, I assured her, "We're going to make love, Bella. All that matters in the moment is that we're together in the most intimate way possible. There is no right or wrong way. We will figure things out as we get used to each other."

"But you take the lead the first few times? You've had sex before."

"I don't mind taking the lead, but I'll make sure it's about you and your enjoyment too."

Lying down on the bed, she gasped as she spread her legs and felt my cock immediately prod her though I wasn't just going to slide my cock inside her. I spent a good half an hour just teasing her, letting her relax as I simply focused on her. Kisses and soft touches all over her body before I finally focused on her erogenous zones. When I finally moved my mouth to her pussy, I could feel the heat and her scent had my cock as hard as steel.

"Oh god!" she cried out as I happily ate out my little sister again, "Oh god, Andy..."

"I love hearing my little sister squeal," I murmured, chuckling to myself as her body shuddered, feeling her fingers already grabbing my hair to hold my head in place.

"My big brother is eating my pussy. And I'm so happy," she squealed, half laughing, half sobbing, "He'll never stop, will he?"

"God no. I'll just eat your pussy all the time, if you want."

She moaned loudly and I knew she was almost ready to climax. "Sounds wonderful but I need my big brother's big cock inside me."

I wasn't just going to help Bella orgasm once while eating her out. I made sure she enjoyed three or four before she was practically begging for my cock which was what I had intended. Let her get over her nerves so that all she wanted was to feel me slide my cock inside her for the first time. Raising my head, kissing up her body, she kissed me hungrily as I placed the head of my cock at her entrance. Her breath caught for a moment as our eyes met. The mixture of love and lust in her eyes was intense, but the sweet smile that formed suggested she was ready and wanted this more than anything.

Ever so slowly, I started to slide my cock inside my little sister. She gasped and I felt her fingers dig into my back. She was so tight, much tighter than any girl I'd been with before. Her pussy was practically milking my cock immediately, and she was so warm, I worried I was going to cum within a couple of minutes. When she whimpered, I thought I was hurting her, immediately stopping, but she assured me it was a whimper of utter delight.

I didn't attempt to bury my length first time, figuring I'd just let her get used to having a cock inside her, slowly thrusting away, ensuring I was moving in a manner that was pleasurable for both of us. She moved her legs back, bending her knees, resting them against my torso, a move which surprised me. "I've read a lot," she moaned softly, "I want to feel you deep inside me, Andy."

"Just don't do too much, too soon."

It took a few minutes but when I felt my entire length finally slide inside her, I stopped, and we smiled at each other. "I'm inside my little sister," I whispered, the moment almost getting to me as I would never be closer to her now. Glancing between us, my cock inside her pussy, that was a symbol of our union. We would now never be with anyone else. That symbol alone was significant.

"It broke during gymnastics," she whispered, "In case you were wondering..."

"I wasn't. That doesn't matter."

"You're my first and only, Andy. My big brother. My lover."

And that's what I did. I made love to my little sister. It didn't take long until we figured out a rhythm that we both enjoyed. Understandably, she didn't make a lot of noise or at least talked a lot, but she moaned constantly, and I could hear how her breathing changed. When her fingers would dig into my back, I did worry at first that I was hurting her, but I soon recognised that she would tell me if it hurt, that the fingers meant that she was loving it.

I didn't last too long that first time, no more than ten minutes, before I needed to warn her that I was close. Knowing she was on birth control meant I could just cum when I wanted, but hearing my little sister teasing me, begging me to cum inside her, to fill her womb, was far too much of a turn on, and when my orgasm hit, I nearly passed out on top of her.

Resting on a forearm, I felt her legs wrap around me, her pussy squeezing my cock. She giggled as I looked at her. "Your cock is still hard, and I want all your cum," she told me.

"As I've said before, you're incorrigible."

"I know what I want, Andy. How long until you're ready to go again?"

"I'm a young man. Give me ten minutes at most. I'll also last longer next time."

"Can I ride you next time? I've seen it in porn, and it looks like fun. I've also read that women can sometimes orgasm easier in that position."

"As I said, sweetie, we can do anything you want tonight."

"Anal?" My face must have been a picture as she burst into laughter. "I'm joking, Andy." She paused before asking, "Have you done it before?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to do it with me?"

"How about we park that conversation for a little while? Let's just focus on the simple things to start with."

"Yes, big brother." Thrusting into her earned a moan, her legs gripping me a little tighter. "Oh, big brother. Is that because I was being naughty?" I thrust again, not too hard, but it made her smile. "Your little sister is just asking questions, big brother. She's just loving his big cock inside her right now."

"I love you, Bella."

Her fingers caressed my cheek before she leaned up to kiss me. "And I love you, Andy."

Pulling out of her, I rested on the bed, rolling onto my back as she turned onto her side and snuggled into me, her fingers running up and down my chest. It took all of a couple of minutes for her hand to move down to my cock, hearing her chuckle to herself as my cock had barely softened. The advantage of youth.

Sitting up on my lap, she ran her pussy along my shaft until she felt ready to take it inside her again. Watching her sit up and sink down on my cock, the gorgeous smile forming on her face, was one of the most beautiful acts I'd witnessed in my young life. By the time my entire cock was inside her again, she squeezed it a couple of times before leaning forward, resting her hands on my chest.

"I need help, big brother," she whispered, "I've obviously only ever watched this in porn."

We figured it out together, my hands running up and down her back before resting on her arse. She slowly but surely figured out the best way to move with my cock touching the right sports inside her, but I suggested the best way to move would be to ensure her clit was stimulated at the same time, but with the right angle, my cock would also rub against her special spot.

Bella loved riding me, but what she discovered was her voice during that second time. Watching her bounce up and down on my cock or grinding herself silly as she figured out what she loved, was a turn on in itself. But when she started to talk dirty, that simply heightened the sensations.

"My big brother has such a big cock, and his naughty little sister is currently bouncing up and down on it!" she exclaimed, her fingers digging into my chest, "It's so naughty that he's allowing his little sister to be enjoying such a fabulous cock."

Bending my legs forced her to lean forward a little more, leaning up to kiss her softly. "Good thing her big brother just loves being deep inside his little sister's hot little pussy and he's ready to give her another big load," I retorted.

She chewed her bottom lip and whimpered, shuddering as I knew she was getting close to orgasm. "Your little sister is going to cum on her big brother's cock. She loves him so much it scares her sometimes," she whispered.

"I'm a little scared too," I admitted, "But I will always love and protect my little sister. Particularly when she's carrying our child."

That earned an orgasm, just the thought of impregnating her sent her over the edge. Good girl that she was, she rode herself hard through it, blew her hair out of her eyes, glared into mine and smiled. "You'd better cum inside your little sister, big brother. I want another load of his hot cum inside my womb!"

Holy shit, Bella knew how to push my buttons already. And, I'll admit, I was getting off on the whole incest thing with her too. We knew we were breaking nearly every rule in the book being together. Our mother and sister might understand, but we knew very few others would ever understand or accept our relationship.

Gripping each arse cheek firmly, I growled, "I won't cum until my little sister has an epic orgasm. So, I think I'll do this." Licking my thumb, she didn't know what I was going to do until I touched her clit. She was so sensitive; she almost flew off my lap. Leaning up to her ear, she shuddered as my hot breath touched her skin. "Now what you are going to do, little sister, is cum as hard as you've ever done for your big brother." The whimper released told me it was working. "I love my little sister with every inch of my heart. You own me, Bella."

Wrapping her arms around me, she rode and bounced on my cock with an urgency that suggested she was desperate to cum and cum hard. With my thumb also working her clit, when her next orgasm hit, her pussy squeezed my cock like a vice, she practically screamed out in pleasure, before she practically collapsed against me, and within seconds, she was sobbing harder than ever. Lying back, I held her in my arms as I understood what she was experiencing.

"Wow," she finally murmured, "That was intense."

"I'm guessing relationships like this would be. We're siblings and lovers. We're joined in more ways than one."

"And you still need to cum in me again, big brother."

She got what she wanted within a couple of minutes before agreeing to take a break. With our first time out of the way, I checked the time and laughed that there were still hours until midnight. For the rest of the night, we mixed up relaxing with making love and fooling around. Having her ride me on the couch was a lot of fun. Taking her from behind on her bed for the first time was a learning experience for her, pleased that she enjoyed it. We were back in my bedroom, making love, when the clocks struck midnight, wishing each other a happy new year before we both climaxed a couple of minutes later.

I was busy getting us drinks in the kitchen when I heard the front door open and close. I was stark naked, but considering what I'd been told, they were not going to see anything unexpected. Finding Angela in the living room wasn't a surprise, to be honest. But when she looked up at me and it was obvious that she'd been crying, I placed the two glasses on the coffee table and offered my hand. Leading her to my bedroom, Bella was up and out of bed immediately.

"Smells like sex in here," Angela joked.

"What's wrong?" Bella asked.

"Brad dumped me!" Neither of us said anything before she added, "I know what I said earlier, but still..."

"Did he give a reason?"

"He's met someone else. Been his side piece for months. He's moving in with her! Arsehole!"

"Um... Let me go clean and you can..."

"Don't mind me, Anna. I just..."

"Andy, is Angela going to stay with us tonight?"

"Sure. Just let me put something on and I'll get another glass. Angela, I'm your brother. I might be younger, but I'm your brother. Bella is your sister. We both love and care for you. Let us get fixed up, then we can sit back, have a drink, and just enjoy each other's company. Okay?"

She glanced between both of us and smiled. "Okay," she whispered.

While I was gone, I heard the two whispering and giggling. By the time I returned with a bottle of wine and three glasses, the two were sitting back on my bed. I was hard immediately looking at Bella, her smooth legs leading up to a pair of tiny pink panties, her crop top showing off her firm little body. And I could only imagine my cum still leaking out of her, by now, red and puffy little pussy.

"I've been told that you've looked after my little sister tonight, Andy."

Sitting between them on the bed, I didn't reply until we each had a glass in hand. Taking Bella's free hand, I finally said something. "We were intimate, Angela. I'm not sure about Bella, but it was the best night of my life, and I can only hope it is the first of many that we share."

"I feel exactly the same way, Andy."

Angela sighed and I had a vague idea of how she was feeling. "It's not too much or weird, is it?"

"I've just appreciated you far more being home, Andy. As I said, I don't have the same feelings for you as Anna does. But it's hard not to admit that I occasionally find myself sitting back and thinking 'What if?' It's a human reaction to think about the possibilities. Now that I'm single, all I know is that the next man I look for will be someone like my brother. A good man. A decent man. Someone who will love me wholeheartedly. And, most importantly, will make sure I have a fucking good orgasm!"

Angela didn't spend the night, of course. That would have been weird. But I did walk her to her bedroom, helping her into bed. Hugging her tightly as I sat on the edge of her bed, we must have stayed like that for at least five minutes before she finally released me, kissing my cheek, whispering that she loved me and thanked me for caring about her so much.

"You're my sister and I love you just as much in return, Angela." That had her clutching me again, sobbing on my shoulder. "And I have a feeling your emotions are very confused right now."

"They are but in a good way. I've just been dumped, and my brother has just spent part of the night he should be intimate with his little sister making sure his older sister is feeling better about herself."

She let me go and laid down, returning a smile that made me feel better. Kissing her forehead, I switched off the lamp and closed the door, returning to my bedroom to find Bella lying back, naked and ready for me. We made love one more time before we finally called it a night, hearing her giggling to herself as she spooned back against me that her pussy was feeling a little tender.

"Totally worth it though," she murmured to herself.

Bella woke me up with a blowjob the next morning and was busy bouncing up and down on my cock when Angela knocked on the door. To my surprise, Bella called her in without stopping, Angela opening the door, startled for a moment before smiling at us. "Am I interrupting?"

"Come watch me ride his big cock, Angela," Bella moaned.

Angela didn't hesitate, stepping in and closing the door, getting on the bed next to me and watching intently. My next surprise was Bella sliding off my cock and resting on her knees between my legs, slowly stroking my cock. "Damn," Angela murmured.

"It feels so good inside me," Bella explained, "And it's big, isn't it?"

"I got a brief look the other day. Seeing it so hard now... Have you cum yet, Anna?"

"Not yet. But we've already figured out I cum hard when riding my big brother's cock." She straddled my lap and I kept an eye on Angela as she watched our little sister sink down on my cock. "Oh god, that's so fucking good, Angela. Part of me wants to be a loving sister and..." Bella leaned forward, resting her hands on my chest as she started to ride me harder. "Oh fuck, big brother..."

"Wow..." Angela whispered.

I think Bella got off on putting on a show as she climaxed hard and quickly. "Fuck me," she moaned, "Fuck me, big brother."

That meant she wanted to be rolled over onto her back and, for the first time, I really fucked my little sister hard. She winced a couple of times, which made me feel bad immediately, but a quick kiss and reassurance she was perfectly find made me feel better. Spreading her legs wider, she was begging for it more and more. We both glanced at Angela, who seemed mesmerised by the show. Returning my attention to Bella, I enjoyed looking down to see my cock disappearing inside her tight little pussy.

"Fill me, big brother!" she cried out, "Fill your dirty little sister's pussy!"

Yep, that pretty much did it for me, burying my cock and groaning as I erupted deep inside her, feeling her limbs wrap around me to both hug and keep me in place. It was one hell of an orgasm, as I was rather turned on by the fact our older sister was watching us too. When I finally lifted my head to glance at her again, the smile on her face was wonderful.

"That was beautiful, erotic, arousing and so fucking hot," she stated, "I was almost ready to start jilling off."

"You should have done," Bella stated, "I wouldn't have been offended if you thought we looked hot together."

Pulling out a couple of minutes later, Angela gasped as her eyes went to my cock. "You're still hard?"

Bella's fingers wrapped around my shaft. "Oh, big brother always stays hard for his little sister. I'll still suck his cock even after he's been deep in my pussy to make sure he's ready to go again though."