Little Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were still in my bedroom when our mother walked in to find Bella and I naked with Angela dressed. She took one look at us and laughed. "Miss a free show this morning?" she asked, walking over to kiss each of us on the cheek. "I'm guessing being naked isn't awkward?"

"We're all adults here," Bella stated.

"I have a feeling that things are going to be a little different around here," I admitted.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" Mum wondered.

"Too busy having some hot sex, Mum," Bella replied, "He left me pussy feeling rather tender last night. And I just had to ride his big cock this morning."

"Glad to hear your brother is looking after you, sweetheart. Okay, let me go cook a little something. Are you okay, Angela? I got your texts."

"I'm fine, Mum. I've got my family with me. That's all I need right now."

Angela kissed us both on the cheek and left the bedroom with Mum, leaving me alone with my little sister. We snuggled together before I had to ask, "You're not worried or weirded out?"

"Nope. I think this is Angela's way of being closer with us. We won't be intimate with her, but I don't mind sharing like that. But... Would you want to have sex with her?" I remained silent for perhaps longer than she thought. "It's okay if you said yes. It's only a hypothetical question, Andy. She's your sister and you love her. And considering you're now sleeping with one sister, sleeping with your other sister simply wouldn't feel like a big deal now."

"I hate seeing her heartbroken. I really want to go deal with Brad."

"Focus that energy on making Angela feel better. We'll take her out for dinner and drinks this week."

"Bella, just to reiterate, my focus is solely on you regarding an intimate relationship. This has just started between us..."

"And because it's just started, changing the parameters slightly won't hurt either of us if I suggested that I wouldn't mind if you wanted to 'care' for your older sister..."

I met her eyes, and I could see the sincerity but also the love she had not only for me but for her older sister. While Angela and I hadn't always been close, I knew that, despite the age difference, Angela had always adored her little sister, and Bella had always relied on her older sister for advice regarding anything that came to mind. "I'll think about it, but I'm in love with you, Bella. And although there are all sorts of different relationships nowadays, just us two being together will be difficult enough at times."

She hugged me tightly. "There you go again," she whispered, "Being all big brotherly and making sure I'm okay and doing the right thing."

"But the fact you care about our older sister so much to make that offer shows how wonderful you are, Bella, and another reason why I love you."

Joining our family for breakfast a few minutes later, the table was full of laughter and conversation, everyone smiling and happy to be together once again. We knew we would face some challenges on the horizon, the relationship between Bella and I would be difficult at times, and the day it came to light could mean so life changing decisions.

But those were concerns for later. As I sat at the table that morning, with my little sister sitting close to me, her body brushing against mine constantly, older sister opposite, smiling at me shyly, while Mum sitting in her usual position, gazing proudly over her three children, I knew I wouldn't change a single thing.

*****

A/N - No epilogue for this as I'm in two minds about whether to write a second chapter or not, and it's based on whether I include Angela as a second lover. I'm sure opinion will be divided about that, but I have completed one or two stories where a brother has enjoyed more than one sister.

Anyway, hope you've enjoyed the story and I hope to have more stories up soon. But with a new job and very long hours, I am finding the time available to write severely curtailed compared to recent times.