Little Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop!" she cried out.

When a woman yells out those two words, you obey and keep doing exactly what you're doing. My little sister whimpered and moaned a couple more times before I felt the walls of her pussy start to squeeze around my finger...

What we both learned is that when my little sister has an orgasm of epic proportions, she does release quite a bit of liquid. She cried out and cursed more than once, reaching down to grab a handful of my hair to keep me in place, forcing her pussy into my mouth, my tongue relentless on her clit, my finger curled as I'd found that special spot and worked that too.

"Don't stop, big brother," she moaned, giggling away, "I want another one."

"I'll eat your little pussy all day, Bella."

"Oooh, that sounds like a good day."

Bella only asked me to stop after her fifth or sixth orgasm, her legs left feeling like jelly, needing to help her walk to the kitchen for lunch. After I'd filled her up with food and energy, we returned to my bedroom, where I found myself perched on the edge of the bed, my little sister on her knees, gazing up at me with eyes filled with nothing but love for her big brother.

"I've dreamed about doing this for you," she whispered, "Andy, can we bring in the new year by making love?"

"I thought we were going out..."

"Can I be honest about something?"

"Of course."

"All my friends know I'm head over heels in love with you. They just don't know we're together already."

"You told them?"

"Andy, they've known how I felt about you for years. My devotion to you has always been obvious."

"Oh..."

"We'll worry about that later. Right now, I'm sucking my brother's big cock and swallowing all his delicious cum."

Watching my little sister wrap her lips around my cock was a far bigger turn on than I imagined. And she was so happy and eager to do it, I couldn't help smiling down at her when she gazed up at me, happiness in her eyes, as more of my length disappeared. Using one of her hands so stroke the rest of my shaft, it didn't take her long to have her head bobbing up and down, running my fingers through her hair, her eyes closing for a few seconds.

When a tear slid down her cheek, I had to stop and ask why. "I'm just so happy!" she exclaimed, "My big brother made me cum so much this morning, and now I'm sucking his big cock!"

"Okay, sweetie. Just making sure."

"Call me that again," she whispered.

"I love you, sweetie."

"Okay, call me that or little sister. And think of other cute names for me."

"Does my little sister want to keep sucking my cock?"

She answered by swallowing as much of my length as possible, her head bobbing up and down, feeling her tongue work my shaft while her fingers stroked my shaft but also moved down to fondle my balls. Her eye contact never wavered, almost desperate to make me cum. I continued to run my fingers through her hair, not moving my hips as I didn't want her to choke or gag on my cock.

Warning her I was getting close, I felt her lips wrap even tighter around my shaft, her eyes now desperate for me to climax and give her my load. Gripping her hair tighter was the last sign that my climax was imminent. I groaned ever so loudly as the first spurt of hot cum erupted, my little sister ready and waiting for it. She gulped loudly, doing so with every spurt of cum that filled her mouth. When I'd finally stopped erupting, I released her hair as she removed her lips from around my cock, using her tongue to clean my shaft.

"Did you like that, big brother?" she asked in a soft voice.

"Best blowjob ever, made even better because it was my beautiful little sister doing it."

Those words made her leap up onto my lap, hugging me tightly. She was surprised that I kissed her then seemed to realise that if she could swallow my cum, I could handle tasting it in her mouth. I cuddled her against me, stroking her back, savouring how close we now were.

"I love you so much, Andy," she whispered, "Thank you for coming home. I was so scared you weren't going to come back."

"What would you have done if I hadn't?"

"Flown west and just told you how I felt, stayed if you accepted it, come home if you didn't."

"Well, no-one would have known us west, but we would have been leaving behind everyone else that loves us."

"Which is why I'm glad you came home to me."

We remained naked as I suggested we head outside to the pool. Taking a dip certainly helped cool us off before my sister wanted to take in a little sun. She wasn't particularly tanned, as she did burn rather easily, asking me to apply some cream before she la back on a towel, lying back rather provocatively, legs spread just enough to give me a good view of her pussy.

I was busy eating her pussy again when I heard a cleared throat. We both almost jumped before I turned to see Angela standing in the open doorway. Thankfully, she was smiling at us. "Don't want to interrupt you two, but Mum will be home shortly." She then paused before adding, "Nice cock, little brother."

"Feels good in my mouth too," Bella added, "And his cum is delicious."

"Good to know. Have you made our little sister cum, Andy?"

"Of course I have."

"Well, I think she deserves one more. Make it quick. I'll run interference until you come inside. And I mean inside the house, not inside your little sister."

"He'll be doing that tomorrow night."

I made my little sister enjoy one hell of an orgasm, probably loud enough to alert some of the neighbours, before we wrapped ourselves in a towel and headed inside, finding Angela and Mum on the couch. Mum took one look at us and started to laugh, asking if we'd been skinny dipping. Confirming we had, she gave me a knowing look.

"Your chin is glistening," she told me, before she glanced at Bella, "Is he treating you right, Anna?"

Bella cuddled into my side. "My god, Mum, I had no idea it could feel so good. And we haven't even made love yet!"

"Go wash up before dinner."

"Shower together?" Bella asked me.

I didn't chance a glance at the couch, simply taking my little sister by the hand and leading her towards the bathroom, hearing our sister and mother laughing away as it was obvious that we'd be showering together. Though we did manage to wash each other, it involved a lot of fondling, and it was a continuous make-out session. Bella ended up pressed back against the side, my fingers between her legs as I just wanted to give her another orgasm. I'd always been a generous lover, but all I wanted was to hear my little sister orgasm over and over again. The sounds she released were delightful.

When we finally joined our family again, Bella was looking rather flushed while I probably had a dumb grin on my face. To my surprise, I found myself sitting in the middle of the couch, Bella cuddling into one side, but when Angela rested her head on my shoulder, I was left touched but also wondering why. We'd rarely shown any affection for each other.

"I'm jealous," she immediately admitted, "I've never had any feelings like that for you, Andy, but I'm still jealous."

"Please don't be," Bella stated, sitting up to look at our older sister.

"I stayed and watched him pleasure you, Anna." She paused and smiled. "I'll put that differently. I stayed and watched my little brother devour the pussy of our little sister. My god, I was so turned on watching it, and your face of absolute pleasure while he was doing it. I've had men eat my pussy and none have had me making sounds like that."

"It means more because he's my big brother," Bella stated, "We have that connection..."

"And that's why I'm jealous, because I don't have your feelings for him, Anna, but I know I'll never have that connection with any other man."

I hugged my older sister tightly as I whispered that I'd always loved her. That made her cry for a few seconds as I think we perhaps both had regrets that we'd never been as close. She quickly assured Bella and I that while she had those feelings, she was happy we were together and would always support our relationship, just like our mother.

After going down on my sister that evening, she was lying back in my arms when she expressed her first concerns. "I hate hearing Angela is jealous," she whispered, "You don't think..."

"No, I don't think she wants what we have, at least in the sense of wanting to involve herself. And I wouldn't do that to you nor want it anyway. It would be like if Mum suddenly admitted to some unmotherly feelings and wanted to have fun with both of us."

"Maybe we just need to make her feel loved, invite her out more often. Do things as a family more often too."

Kissing her forehead, I agreed that was a fantastic idea, and perhaps a good new year resolution. She was asleep rather quickly while I remained awake, hoping that our older sister was only jealous due to our closeness and not due to some unspoken attraction. I wouldn't approach her about it, that would be something she would need to talk about, and we'd deal with it then.

Woken up by my little sister the next morning with another blowjob, it was a long, slow and sloppy one, but she happily swallowed my load when I finally climaxed. "Yummy," she said, resting her head on my thigh, "That's most of the protein I'll need today."

"You're already incorrigible," I stated through laughter.

Crawling up until she was resting her hot pussy on my cock, she rubbed herself along my shaft with a devious grin on her face. "I learn from the best," she stated, "And tonight, what I'm sitting on is going to be deep inside my tight little pussy. Can you handle that idea, big brother?"

Grabbing and rolling her over, her eyes lit up as I pressed my shaft against her pussy and her clit. She moaned softly and I knew she was desperate for me to slide my cock inside her, to finally take her virginity, but it wasn't the moment. But I knew my little sister was desperate for an orgasm, so I didn't waste time in moving my mouth down to eat her out again.

She enjoyed more than one orgasm before we had a quick shower and joined the family at the breakfast table. Nothing was said for a few minutes apart from the usual morning pleasantries until our mother stated rather bluntly, "I hope you looked after your brother, Anna."

I almost choked on the toast I was chewing. Angela laughed to herself. I glanced at Bella, who glanced at me and smiled. "I sucked his cock first, Mum," she retorted just as bluntly.

"And did you swallow like a good girl?"

"Mum!" I exclaimed.

"Every drop, Mum. Just like you told me I should."

"Hang on... What?"

"And you make sure you tell him how you like your pussy eaten?"

"Of course, Mum. And I'll tell you something, your son certainly knows how to eat your little girl's pussy. My god, I had no idea orgasms could be so powerful. I could barely walk out of his bedroom after he'd finished with me yesterday morning."

"How many times?" Angela wondered.

"I think around six or so."

I made the shape of a T with my hands. "Hold on a second. How or why are we discussing this so openly?"

Mum looked at me and smiled. "Because despite the good sex education in this country, my daughter still had many questions, and I had no problem answering them for her. When she confessed to her feelings for you, I knew she would need even more advice. I explained what I assumed you would like, but I also wanted to make sure she communicated what she liked at the same time."

"So you told her to... You know..."

Mum laughed. "Heavens no. Your sister was always going to suck your cock and swallow down your cum. She just had some questions about how to do it. I showed her how I would please a man with my dildo." I'm fairly sure my jaw dropped as she laughed again. "Oh, don't act all innocent, Andrew. Nearly every woman has some sort of sex toy to keep her happy."

Glancing at Angela, she blushed first. "I have three, actually," she admitted.

Looking at Bella, she smiled widely at me. "I have a little vibrator I love using on my clit."

"You have three toys, Angela?" I had to ask.

"Two for my pussy, one for my arse, if you need to know."

"Okay, I don't really care what anyone thinks, that's kind of hot," Bella murmured.

"Do you use..." I paused and shook my head. "No, I don't need to know."

"Yes, I do," Angela whispered, her cheeks glowing even brighter.

"Remember someone called Brad, Angela?" Mum asked.

The scoff Angela released was a surprise. "Please, why do you think I have three toys, Mum?" She jerked her head in my direction. "At least we know my little sister is going to be looked after. I can't remember the last time he made me cum."

"Why are you still with him then?" Mum wondered.

Angela slumped in her chair and looked ready to cry. Bella and I shared a glance, and both moved to give her a hug. "I don't know," she replied, "I still love him but there's so much missing nowadays that... I guess I'm just scared of being alone."

"But you won't be alone. You'll have your family. I'm still here as is your brother and sister."

"We're not going anywhere yet," Bella stated, before she leaned in closer, "You can watch us again, if you want."

Bella met my eyes, a questioning glance, and I nodded my agreement. "I mean, if you really want to..." I added

"I'll think about it. But thanks for being understanding. There's a lot going on in my head right now."

Angela sniffed a few times before wiping her cheeks. "Anyway, back to the original topic..." I stated with humour.

"Mum, you should have seen them outside yesterday," Angela explained, "They looked so beautiful together. And your son really knows how to eat pussy. Guess he had some practice over west for the past few years."

"I had no complaints," I said, resuming my seat, Bella sitting next to me as usual. I looked around the table before I finally admitted, "It's a little weird, though. I know sex is something that can be talked about freely, but it's still a little weird how comfortable you are with this."

Mum took my hand and squeezed it. "Because there is no other man on Earth that I would want my little girl to be with than my son, if that's what it came to. You're a good man, Andrew, and I know that you will look after Anna. That's all any mother wants for her children." Letting go of my hand, she then asked, "So have you two made love yet?"

"Tonight, Mum," Bella replied ever so excitedly, "My god, I can't wait until I have that big cock inside me."

"Bella!" I exclaimed.

"I've seen it, Andy. You're packing some heat there," Angela added.

"Probably bigger than his useless father," Mum added with a smirk, "Is it nice and thick, Angela?"

"He's much bigger than Brad. Another reason to be jealous."

"It felt wonderful in my mouth. I can't wait until he's buried in my pussy tonight."

"As long as you're still on birth control, Anna."

"Yes, Mum. I won't stop taking that until I've finished my studies. As soon as I have, though, he's putting a baby in me."

"Well, at least I'll get to be the cool aunt!" Angela stated, surprised at that statement. When she noticed my look, she returned a smile, "Andy, despite my own issues, I'm still happy for my little brother and sister."

"All we want to make sure is that you're both happy," Mum added.

Taking Bella's hand and squeezing it, I looked at her before turning my eyes to Angela first before my mother. "I can assure you that we're both very happy already, Mum."

The four of us spent the day relaxing either by the pool outside, Bella and I behaving ourselves, not exactly wanting to put on a show, despite whatever was said earlier. Angela was the first to get ready for the evening and Brad arriving mid-afternoon. Bella disappeared upon his arrival, admitting to me that she didn't particularly like him, going so far as to say she'd share me with Angela if it meant getting rid of Brad.

"You're a better man than him," she whispered, kissing my cheek before walking to her room.

That left me outside with Mum, floating together in the pool as it was still rather warm despite the late afternoon. It was meant to cool down once the sun started to set, but I'd still be wearing shorts and a shirt when we left later that day ourselves. "Your plans, Mum?" I wondered.

"Oh, you know, just an evening with the girls. Food. Wine. Conversation." She paused and smirked at me. "Sex toys."

"You're a tease, Mum."

"If I can't tease you now..."

"It's just weird thinking of my mother as a sexual being. I mean, I know you had to have sex to make children..." Pausing, I swam towards her, making her cry out in surprise when I hugged her tightly. "But I can certainly understand why our father found you hot in your younger days."

Mum blushed and couldn't meet my eyes. "Thank you, Andrew," she whispered, hugging me back, "Do you still think I'm, you know, hot?"

I leaned back and looked at her face before glancing down to her chest and then what was underneath the water. "Any man should thank their lucky stars you were on their arm when entering a room. Or a woman if you're that way inclined." Pausing again, I smirked as I asked, "You're not going to be naughty with your friends tonight, are you, Mum?"

Poking my chest had me laughing. "Don't be rude about your mother."

"Well, if you are, just make sure you have fun."

"I'll just be enjoying some good food and wine. No doubt some of the girls will want to get naughty. Not with each other, but there's a wide range of ages and no men will be present."

"Sounds like a recipe for experimenting and a night of sapphic love."

Mum laughed out loud. "You've watched far too much porn if you think real life is like that, Andrew."

We got out of the pool together, finding Brad waiting for Angela in the living room. I couldn't remember ever meeting him so was polite enough to introduce myself. He knew who I was, at least, earning a smile when he told me that Angela talked about me constantly. Mum offered him a drink, giving me a chance to escape, finding Bella in her bedroom. Closing the door behind me, I joined her on her bed, not surprised she just wanted to snuggle for a few minutes.

Angela knocked on the door to wish us goodnight and a happy new year. She hugged Bella tightly before she clutched me like she didn't actually want to go. Whispering that I loved her earned a choked sob. "Angela," Bella whispered.

"I'm okay. As I said, just a lot of things going on in my head right now and having Andy back... It's making me think about a lot of things. Have a good night, you two, and enjoy being together. Okay?" We hugged her together, wished her good night and lots of love, before she walked away.

Mum turned up within a couple of minutes, finding us snuggling on the bed again. "Andrew, I just want to make sure you understand that her feelings are not the same as Anna's but having you home for the first time in so long, she's just appreciating having her little brother back, and I think realises how much she actually loved and appreciated you before."

"What's going to happen with Brad?"

Bella scoffed as Mum shook her head. "I'll be surprised if they're still together into next year. I think she'll dump him tonight. All I want is my children happy. Two of them are. If I need to work on the third myself, I'll do it."

The three of us got ready to go out at the same time. Bella chose a simple yellow sundress to wear, faint make-up, hair up in a ponytail and her compulsory glasses. She looked so adorable. As for Mum, she exited her bedroom wearing a stunning dress that clung to her curves, stockings and heels on her legs and feet, her hair styled and make-up to accentuate how damned beautiful my mother was.

"Damn," I muttered, "I'm surrounded by gorgeous women!"

"Thank you, Andrew," Mum replied, kissing my cheek, "When are you leaving?"