Little Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the evening when the last guest made their way home. Angela had already escaped to her bedroom by then. After a last round of hugs and cheerful goodbyes, Mum looked at the kitchen and sighed. "Stuff it. We'll sort it all out in the morning. I'm going to bed!" With a kiss on a cheek for my sister and I, she staggered to bed.

Heading to my bedroom, Bella kissed my cheek and headed to her own room, shutting the door without a word. Stripping to my underwear as soon as I was in my room, I collapsed onto my bed and waited my sister to arrive. I knew she was going to arrive soon enough.

"Come in," I called when there was a light knock. Bella appeared through the gap, leaning back against the door for a moment. She wasn't being subtle as she was wearing a set of lingerie I'd never seen, the red bra and panties looking very sexy on her. Gesturing with my head, she smiled and skipped over towards me, leaping onto the bed and immediately straddling my body.

"Do I look sexy, Andy?" she asked softly.

"Definitely."

"I bought this just for you."

"You do realise I've been rather oblivious."

She chuckled, leaning down to leave a very soft kiss on my lips. Barely lasted a couple of seconds but there was a promise of much more. "I guess I'm more subtle than I thought," she whispered.

"Do we need to talk about things, Bella?"

"Not right now. I know this is weird for both of us, but I've obviously had a lot of time to deal with all this. I don't mean to dump it all on you."

"But Mum knows?"

"I had to tell her because I did kind of plan to do something like this when you finally came home. I needed you to know how I feel about you. How I've always felt about you."

"As I said, I was a little oblivious. And there's a large part of my brain telling me that you're my little sister. It's my job to protect you, look after you, give any boyfriends the third degree..."

"You can look after me by loving me, Andy."

"I do love you, but I'm already realising you want me to love you in another way."

"Is that too much to ask?"

"I need time to think, Bella. It's a big thing for both of us. It's something very few people will accept. And there will be consequences should anyone find out who won't accept it."

Pulling her down to lay on my chest, I did enjoy the feeling of her soft skin as I ran my fingers up and down her back. And I have no doubt she would have felt my erection as I couldn't help finding my little sister a sexy little temptress. Running my fingers to eventually cup one of her cheeks, she moaned softly as I gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Do you know what would make the best way to finish Christmas?" she asked quietly.

"What?"

"For my big brother to touch me." She paused before lifting her head, so her eyes met mine. "I'm a virgin, Andy. I was never going to be with anyone except you."

I made her squeal when I rolled her over onto her back, so I was now on top. The eagerness and desire in her eyes were plain to see, particularly when I pressed my erection against her mound. Virgin or not, my little sister wasn't being shy as she pressed down against my cock at the same time. Leaning down, I kissed her properly for the first time. I think I caught her by surprise for the first couple of seconds before one of her hands ended up on the back of my head, my tongue finding its way into her mouth.

When she whimpered, and then pressed down on my cock again, we both smiled though neither of us was eager to break our first too quickly. Her legs wrapped around me, forcing my cock to press even harder against her mound. Finally breaking the kiss to catch our breath, I don't think anything could have wiped the smile from her face.

"Got you!" she exclaimed, hugging me tightly, "You're mine now, Andy."

"I am yours, Bella. In a way, I think I've always been yours."

Lying next to her, she spooned back against me, giggling to herself as my cock pressed into her back while I wrapped my arms around her, giving her a gentle squeeze. Snuggling back against me, I kept one arm still around her while I lightly stroked the rest of her body. She shuddered a couple of times, her excitement off the charts with just the light stroking of her skin.

Reaching over to turn off the light, it was only in the darkness when she started to rub herself against my cock. When she grabbed my wrist, I felt her legs part as she placed my hand above her panties, and I could feel how damp they were. Without any hesitation, I gently rubbed her above her panties, earning a whimper and a choked sob.

"Like that?" I breathed into her ear.

"I know you're going to take it slow, Andy. And that's okay. I'd love to feel your skin on mine though."

Sliding my hand up to her stomach, I then slid my hand underneath her panties, feeling her legs spread even wider. The heat from her pussy was something I'd rarely experienced, and she was absolutely dripping wet. My little sister was so turned on, I almost felt sorry for her. Running my fingertips over her slit for the first time, she whimpered then moaned softly as I was only going to tease her for now.

"What about you?" she asked.

"Bella, I'm going to absolutely love getting to know your body. I'm going to take my time figuring out exactly what you love. I can assure you one thing, though. I'm the sort of man that loves to eat pussy."

"I've daydreamed about you lying between my legs, just using your mouth on me..."

"I promise I'll do that for you soon."

"Can I ask one thing?"

"You can ask anything of me, Bella."

"I want to call you 'big brother' when we do things together. I love the fact my lover will be my big brother. And I want you to always refer to me as your 'sister' or 'little sister', particularly once we start making love."

"I'm guessing it turns you on even more?"

"God yes," she moaned as I felt her shudder as my fingers hadn't stop moving, and I'd already found her clitoris, gently circling a finger around it, "To know that, one day soon, my big brother will slide his big cock inside his little sister's tight pussy, her pussy just perfect for his big cock..."

I remained silent before I finally whispered, "Damn..."

"I've had a lot of time to think about all of this. Every time I masturbate, I think about my big brother." She shuddered again before she turned her head. Even in the darkness, I could see the whites of her eyes. "Are you going to make me orgasm, Andy?"

"Of course I am. I've got to look after my little sister."

"I love you..."

Kissing her softly, I felt her smile as I made her moan softly again. "I love you, and I'm going to make my little sister pass out from enjoying such a good orgasm..."

She didn't quite pass out, but she absolutely loved what her big brother did for her. Her clit was incredibly sensitive, but it didn't take long to figure out how she liked it treated, keeping it in the back of my mind for when I'd eventually go down on her. She covered her mouth to quiet her cries as she came, feeling her body buck wilding against mine before she finally calmed down, lying quietly against me except for her deep breathing.

Falling asleep before me, I did lie in silence for a little while, going over everything that had happened since arriving home, but in particular thinking about the relationship I had with my little sister and how turning our relationship physical was going to change things. I'd heard rumours and stories of other siblings who had apparently hooked up, but I never thought I'd end up with Bella. We'd always been close, and never been shy in showing love and affection for each other, but it had always been that of siblings.

Waking up in the morning, Bella had rolled over during the night, her forehead against my chest, arm around my body, her leg resting on top of mine. Caressing her back, she slowly woke up before her eyes met mine, a glorious smile forming before we shared a soft but passionate kiss. Before I could say a word, she undid the clasp at the front of her bra, giving me a first look at her B-cup breasts, before she rolled onto her back for a few seconds and slid off her panties, rolling back onto her side to show me her naked body for the first time.

"I do like being completely shaved, though if you want..."

"A man can have a preference but it's your choice, Bella."

"Shaved means I can wear naughty bikini bottoms that will almost show off my tight, little pussy to my big brother. I'm going to enjoy teasing him."

Making her giggle as she ended up on her back, she gasped when the tent of my cock within my underwear pressed against her, immediately biting her bottom lip and I could see the nerves in her eyes. But her body couldn't help itself, pressing down against me, causing her to moan rather loudly.

"I'm not sure how Mum and Angela would react to hearing you screaming out," I joked. Thankfully, Bella saw the humour before I kissed her, rolling back onto my side and taking her with me, "Though I do enjoy having my naked little sister in bed with me. I think we should make it a near permanent thing."

"You'd like that?"

"Bella, you are absolutely, stunningly beautiful. Never doubt that for a second."

"Is it weird though?"

"Honestly, it's still very new and there's that logical part of my brain yelling at me. But there's the other part of my brain that loves you and is willing to see where this goes. Are you sure about this?"

She took my wrist and placed a pair of my fingers between her legs again, ensuring the tips almost slid inside her pussy. Kissing me softly, she moaned into my mouth as I only teased her for a few seconds before I just ran my fingers up and down her labia before I teased her clit once again.

"Inside me?" she asked in a whimper.

"Not yet. Because what I really want to do next is lie my sister down, kissed up and down her body, then use my tongue on her hot little pussy."

"You mean that?"

"Already told you that I love to eat pussy, Bella." Removing my fingers from between her legs, her eyes watched me move my fingers into my mouth, sucking them clean. Chuckling as she started to blush, I kissed her forehead. "And I'm going to love going down on my little sister. But we should get dressed and see what the others are doing."

After we both dressed, we left my bedroom together, finding Angela and Mum already up and about, the former watching the morning news in the living room, Mum pottering about in the kitchen as she was cleaning up. I offered to help her out, Bella taking a seat next to our older sister. Happy that someone was helping her, I finished up washing everything as Mum prepared a quick and simple breakfast for us to enjoy.

Sitting at the table, Bella and I sat side by side, Mum in her usual place to my right, Angela sitting opposite, two empty chairs as always unless we had other company with us. It was only when we'd finished eating that Mum pushed her plate forward, cleared her throat, and folded her arms in front of her. Thankfully, despite what many might think, there was a smile on her face, and she was otherwise relaxed.

"What will your sleeping arrangements be going forward?"

"We haven't really talked about it yet, Mum," Bella replied for me, "But I do like sleeping with my big brother already."

"You really like that fact, don't you?" Angela wondered, meeting her eyes, thankful she appeared more amused than anything.

"I know what we'll be doing is illegal everywhere, seen as immoral by many people, and that very few will understand..."

"Why are you two so understanding?" I had to ask.

"Because this young woman has spent the past few years pining for her big brother," Angela replied, "It's been obvious to me and our mother that she's been head over heels in love with you forever."

"You're my children and I love you both. Now while I will admit that having two of my children being intimate together is weird, and I won't sit here and lie, saying it isn't. But my love for you both, and the fact I know you're going to be happy together, means I'll just have to deal with that and more than likely quickly."

"We don't have to share a room or anything, but I am going to be sleeping with him every night going forward," Bella added, "But I think we can compromise that we'll make sure we keep our displays of affection to a minimum."

"That's a mature attitude," Mum stated, "I don't mind you being as affectionate as you've always been. Since you told me how you feel, I've given myself time to get used to the idea of seeing two of my children in love." Then she looked at me. "Do you love her just as much in return, Andrew?"

"Of course I do, Mum. I was just oblivious. We still need to talk about certain things, but I want to see where this goes. She's my little sister and deserves everything, including my love for her."

During those few days between Christmas and New Year, I found little reason to leave the house. Met up with some friends for one afternoon, but I was happy to spend most of my time with my family. Bella disappeared one evening for dinner with some friends, arriving home later enough that I was already in bed. She came straight to my room, stripped naked in front of me, doing so in a manner that was rather erotic, before she pulled back the sheet and straddled my groin.

"Have you been drinking?" I asked. When she nodded, I pulled her close to me, kissing her cheek, "Then you know my rules about that."

"I'm not drunk, but I'm glad you care, Andy."

"Hey, my gorgeous little sister is currently naked in bed with me. I can't really complain."

"Do you like me naked in bed with you?"

"I love it, Bella."

"Are you doing anything for NYE?"

"No plans. Most of my friends are doing things with their families. I have been meaning to ask..."

"Kelly is having a party and I was invited a while ago. I know we can't exactly be public, but I was wondering... Would you like to be my date?"

"Bella, you don't have to sound so unsure when asking me. I'd love to spend the night with you."

Rolling off me, lying on her side, I turned onto my side as she spooned back against me, rubbing her arse against my cock, wearing underwear in bed as I always did, at least for the moment. I knew there'd be a time when I'd finally relent and just sleep naked next to her. Pulling her tight, I pressed against her, earning a soft moan as I lifted her leg, running my hand back down her leg towards her pussy.

"Are you going to make you little sister cum?" she moaned softly.

"Would you like that, little sister?"

She giggled for a moment as I was keeping my promise to her. "I'd love my big brother's fingers to rub my hot little pussy," she whispered, turning her head to kiss me for a few seconds, "But when is my big brother going to let me pleasure him?"

"Soon enough, Bella. But I love looking after you first, because I want to show how much I love you."

She was asleep within fifteen minutes after a couple of rather powerful orgasms, her body moulded back against my chest as I held her tightly in my arms. I was woken the next morning by the feeling of something playing with my cock, opening my eyes to see Bella watching my face, an amused smirk on hers. She must have been prepared as I could feel her slick hand must have had either spit or lube on it.

Stopping for a moment, I lowered my underwear and kicked them off, so now we were naked together for the first time. She looked down and blushed, seeing my hard cock for the first time in the faint morning light. "Am I doing it right?" she asked.

"Bella... You're stroking me off. Anything you do is going to be right."

"Will you cum?"

"Definitely!"

"On me?"

My little sister would only ask if that's what she wanted. I remembered the conversations our mother had with all of us when growing up. "I'll warn you when I'm close so you can aim where you want."

"I can't wait until you cum inside me, Andy. And, one day in the future, it'll be to put a baby in me."

We hadn't had that talk yet, about children and that far into the future, but the fact she was already thinking about it didn't surprise me. I knew she wanted kids. I'd always wanted kids too. But I also knew that a brother and sister having children could be problematic. Definitely needed to talk later.

The excitement was too much, in all honesty. Within a couple of minutes, I felt that familiar pressure of needing to cum, warning Bella that I was close. I kept my eyes on her as she felt my cock start to throb in her hand, and she squealed when the first spurt erupted from my cock, white streak of cum landing over one of her breasts.

"It's so warm!" she exclaimed as more cum landed on her before she knew I was finished, continuing to milk my cock of every drop before she finally released it. What I didn't expect was for her to immediately clean her fingers. She didn't pull a face though I guess the first taste was never going to be entirely pleasant. "I've tasted worse things," she stated with a giggle, "I'll get used to it eventually, particularly once I start blowing you and swallowing."

"Seriously?"

"Andy, we're going to have so much fun together. I promise you that."

I always kept wet wipes nearby so used a few of those to wipe her down before we got up, dressed, and grabbed breakfast. It was the penultimate day of the year. Mum and Angela had both disappeared already, Mum leaving us a note that breakfast was being kept warm in the oven. After we ate, Bella asked me what I had planned. Tell her I had nothing, she stood up out of her chair, stripped naked, and 'dragged' me to the living room.

Helping me get naked, I ended up sitting in the middle of the couch with Bella straddling my lap, making out heavily as she rubbed her pussy against my cock. It got rather close to me sliding inside her more than once. Eventually just picking her up and taking her back to my bedroom, I laid her down as we continued kissing, though I finally moved away from her lips, kissing down her neck towards her breasts.

"Andy," she moaned softly as I latched onto one of her very pink and hard nipples.

Giving her breasts plenty of attention had her moaning and squirming underneath me. Kissing down her body, I could smell her arousal, which was a completely turn on. I loved my little sister's scent. Leaving soft little kisses as I made my way down between her legs, she spread her legs wider for me, almost desperate for me to finally lick her pussy.

"You smell divine, little sister," I whispered, remembering what she wanted to hear.

"Does big brother want to lick his little sister's pussy?"

I answered by doing just that, running my tongue slowly up her slit, earning a squeal of surprise before she moaned as I ran my tongue up and down a few times. When I heard a choked sob, I stopped and lifted my head to see my little sister smiling at me though her eyes were glistening. Leaning up to kiss her, I whispered how much I loved her.

"I'm going to be your wife, Andy," she whispered back, "Your wife, mother to our children, and the only woman you'll need going forward. Now make your little sister cum!"

Moving back between her legs, I savoured her taste as I slowly spread her lips, figuring out how she liked to be licked, how her body reacted. I teased her at the same time, leaving soft kisses up and down her smooth thighs. Once I felt she was ready, I moved my tongue to start gently licking her clit while introducing a finger.

It worked a treat as she squirmed even more, needing to use my other arm to wrap around her thigh to keep her in place, and the moans she released turned me on even further. I had no idea my little sister could make such noises, and her language accompanying her moans was utterly filthy.

"More," she whimpered, "More on my clit, Andy."

"Anything for my little sister," I murmured, figuring out over a couple of minutes exactly how she loved her little clit treated. It worked a treat as her back soon arched in a manner I recognised, that she was ever more turned on and perhaps close to an orgasm.