Little Expenses Ch. 03

Story Info
New and intense experiences for Tom...
2k words
4.88
1.8k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers

Hugh immediately relaxed watching TV. I was still traumatized from my experience under my husband's giant foot. However, I began to relax as well, but when I did, I realized that I couldn't concentrate on the screen. There was something much more fascinating in front of me. I couldn't take my eyes off the human mountain my husband had become. And inevitably my eyes kept going back and forth to the huge bulge in Hugh's jeans, between his colossal legs. I was licking my lips helplessly, and at last, gathering my courage, I dared to speak to the giant:

-Tell me little one -he said in his thunderous voice. Fortunately, thanks to the intercom, he could hear my voice perfectly.

-Hugh, could you... could you... put me on your crotch, please? -Even though it was normal, given the circumstances, I couldn't believe that I felt so intimidated talking to my husband. Our trust until then had been absolute.

His face broke into a huge grin.

-Hahaha... -his manly laugh echoed-, Are you horny, little mouse? That's normal. You always liked big men. And until now I didn't realize that for you I must be huge, like a giant in a fairy tale. Do you like my package? Well, there you go...

He immediately took me in his hand and put me on the huge promontory of his jeans. Giving free rein to my desire I lay down and felt the warmth of the huge crotch. I rubbed against the rough denim as my cock grew hard. But I quickly realized it wasn't the only one. The huge bulge I was standing on undoubtedly began to grow as well.

-Ufffff -exclaimed the giant-. Look what you're doing little mouse. I'm getting horny too. We'll have to remedy this, don't you think?

And, gently pulling me aside for a moment, his hands went to the giant belt and in a second unbuttoned his jeans, pulled down his shorts and his incredibly gigantic cock sprang out, now almost erect. Hugh put me next to it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. That huge obelisk was more than twice my size. It was like looking at a monument. My husband let me get close, embrace it (I couldn't encompass it with my tiny arms, naturally) and feel its warmth, before he licked his hand and began to slowly masturbate. For a while he rubbed me against his cock, but as it became fully hard he feared hurting me and put me on his huge testicles, ordering me to massage and lick them. So I did, feeling absolutely in glory adoring those balls bigger than myself, and inhaling with fruition that unmistakable aroma of a male's crotch, tremendously amplified in my dimensions. I continued in this way, in complete ecstasy, working my man's balls, while upstairs the rubbing of the immense cock was getting faster and more vigorous. The giant began to moan and, a few minutes later, I felt everything around me begin to convulse, like a tremendous earthquake, and, at the same time that I heard an indescribable guttural scream, a viscous torrent poured everywhere, including my insignificant body, in incredible quantity. Spurt after spurt, the huge geyser seemed to go on forever.

At last it ceased and the giant relaxed, exclaiming, still panting:

-Bfffff, that was really intense... It had been a long time since I had cum like that.

When he caught his breath he looked at me, who was completely covered in his cum, and smiled:

-So, little mouse? Did you like it? We'll have to wash you a bit, come on....

He took me in his hand and got up, finishing taking off his jeans and underpants. He led me to the bathroom and there, turning on the hot tap and taking some liquid soap in his hands, he began to rub me between his fingers, so warmly and gently that I thought I was fainting with pleasure. The delicate rubbing of those gigantic fingers all over my body, with that affection in them, I think it was the closest thing to paradise I have ever known. I abandoned myself to those intense sensations while thanking heaven that I was born, totally in glory. Evidently my cock went rock hard and my giant husband noticed:

-Wow, looks like you need a relief too, huh?

And with the pads of two of his colossal fingers he began to gently masturbate me. My cock was, however, so tiny that he couldn't really reach to pinch it between the immense fingertips, and, desisting, he limited himself to touching the tip of my tiny penis with one finger. Even so, I felt such pleasure at the giant stimulus that all my blood rushed to my cock and I burst into an incredible orgasm, the likes of which I don't think I had ever felt before. Mind you, even though I seemed to have released gallons and gallons of sperm, I realized that my tremendous ejaculation had only slightly stained the tip of the colossal finger that was stimulating me. Remembering the huge viscous explosion I had felt on my body a few minutes earlier, I did indeed feel like a little mouse, as Hugh was saying.

Hugh set me down on the sink as I caught my breath. The contrast between the cold porcelain and the warmth of his hand was tremendous. My husband finished undressing and stepped into the shower. When he came out drying off, still naked, I was again fascinated by that huge body. He no longer looked like the man I was in love with, he really looked like a god, worthy of all adoration. He took me again in his hand and told me jovially that it was time to sleep. He then headed for the bedroom, but not before picking up the cage that had been left on the living room table. I was overcome with sadness when, placing it on the bedside table, he opened the door and invited me in.

-Do I have to be caged, Hugh? Can't I sleep with you? -I asked desolately.

-No, honey, it would be too dangerous. What if I moved in my sleep and crushed you? Have you forgotten how vulnerable you are now? I couldn't forgive myself if something happened to you!

He was right and I couldn't reply to that. However, I still insisted:

-But I can stay at the bedside table, I don't have to be locked up!

-Remember what the guy at the reduction center told us. The cage protects you from being attacked by a fly, a bee, a spider...anything. I feel much calmer knowing that you are safe.

He wouldn't let me talk anymore. He took off the intercom and my pleas no longer reached his ears. Gently but firmly he pushed me into the cage. When I was inside, however, he spent a few minutes cutting some pieces of cloth from a towel, with which he improvised a kind of bed for me. He put it in the cage and then closed it, making sure I couldn't escape. Then he bent down and his huge face filled my entire horizon. He sent me a kiss through the bars and said cheerfully:

-Good night, little mouse.

I didn't bother to answer. I knew he wouldn't hear me. When the light went out I remained sitting on the makeshift bed. Soon I began to hear Hugh's immense snoring. I imagined in the darkness the huge body lying there, for me the size of a soccer field, and the longing to be able to touch him, to be able to lie on him and feel his immense warmth, possessed me in such a way that it almost hurt....

I finally managed to fall asleep and the next thing I knew, Hugh was opening the cage door and taking me in his hand as he smilingly said to me:

-Come on, sleepyhead! It's time to get up.

I saw that he had already put on his suit to go to work. Nevertheless, he took me to the washroom and washed me in the same way as the night before, taking me back to heaven with his fingers. Then we had breakfast in the kitchen. Like the previous time, he kept giving me crumbs of his breakfast and this time he filled the cap where I drank freshly brewed coffee. In the meantime, we chatted, over the intercoms. He told me that he had already put for rent the room I was using as an office, and that he would empty it that same evening to make it available for the possible tenant. It was more complicated to rent our bedroom, so that we could sleep in the guest room, since he didn't want to get rid of the double bed and, besides, he didn't want to fill the house with people. One tenant seemed to him to be enough. I agreed with him, even if it meant not having all the income I had calculated, since I didn't feel like being surrounded by giant strangers in my own house at my current size.

When it was time to go to work, my husband said softly:

-Honey, you'll have to stay in the cage. I can't risk anything happening to you while I'm not here.....

-No, please, Hugh... can't I come with you? Please...

-Come with me? -he said-. I don't want my colleagues to see you and I don't want my bosses to be angry that I'm bringing a distraction to work...

-They don't have to see me -I replied.

-So? -He raised an eyebrow-. Do you want to spend the day in my pocket?

-Not exactly -I said, smiling-. I had thought of somewhere more interesting... How about inside your underpants?

-Inside my underpants? It's dangerous. What if you fall out or I inadvertently crush you?

-We'll take the intercoms. At the slightest danger I'll call you -I implored-. Please, Hugh, please....

At last my husband smiled broadly and agreed:

-Well, all right. You really are a pervert, little mouse. Wanting to spend all day between my balls! I ought to smash you with my cock.

He stood up and unbuttoned his pants. He took me in his hand and carefully placed me inside his underpants. Fortunately, he was wearing slips, which made it harder for me to accidentally fall out. The warmth and smell of my husband's huge genitals enveloped me and again I felt in glory as everything went dark around me as Hugh put his pants back on.

Thus I spent, effectively, the entire day, with no company other than my husband's immense cock and colossal balls, as I drowned out all the words and noises the giants made in their normal interaction at work. Although I tried to be still, I couldn't help but occasionally caress or kiss those giant genitals, I felt a real need to worship them. That gave Hugh more than one uncomfortable erection, which he had to position himself as best he could to keep from being noticed. He reprimanded me several times and I tried to keep still. On the other hand, although we spoke quietly from time to time over the intercoms, the times he went to the bathroom he did not fail to take an interest in my well-being inside his underpants. On those occasions, I once again lived a singular experience. Watching that huge cock spurt its indescribable stream of urine from my privileged position was both fascinating and terrifying. The pressure and force of that piss, which seemed like an immense waterfall to me, was such that I would have literally bathed in it, even feeling in my nostrils its penetrating and nauseating odor.

On returning home that evening, Hugh was a little upset when he pulled me out of his crotch. He told me that it had been a bit uncomfortable for him and besides it had been very distracting to his work, so we wouldn't do it again. However, I was so devastated to hear that (it had been yet another incredible experience for me), that he said well, we could do it once in a while, but not every day. And so we set out to spend another pleasant evening like the day before....

To be continued...

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers