Little Expenses Ch. 04

Story Info
A night with friends...
2.2k words
4.42
2.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers

A few days went by and that new dynamic was becoming routine. We rented the room to a 27-year-old named Parker. We interviewed him together, since Hugh wanted me to remain involved in all decisions. "We're still a team," he would tell me. That was very kind of him, as it was hard to feel simply human at my size. Parker told us that he was studying and also worked part-time, so he was going to stay at home very little. He also told us that he had a girlfriend, but would not bring her home, out of respect for us. We were grateful for that, since, as I said, I preferred not to have too many giants (or giantesses) hanging around the house. Parker couldn't afford much, as his financial situation was very precarious, but, thanks to his youth, the government was giving us a rent allowance, so we were going to be bringing in a decent amount a month, which would allow us to live a little loosely and even save some money. I was quite happy about that. At least the sacrifice of my size and freedom was paying off the way we wanted it to.

Hugh would take me to work some days, in his underpants or in his pocket, but others he would ask me - more like order me, really - to stay home. I always begged him to take me, as I had to spend the day in the cage and the hours were so long. To make up for it, Hugh promised me that with the first money we saved he would buy me a miniature computer to make my days more entertaining. Indeed he did, and I was able to have this device, which besides being a great source of entertainment, allowed me to send messages to Hugh, both to his computer and to his cell phone, which made us much closer during the hours we were not together.

On the other hand, Hugh began to make use of the freedom to see other guys that I had granted him (as if in my circumstances, in any way, I could have prevented him from doing anything). He began to go out frequently in the evenings -he had the decency never to bring anyone home- but he always came back to sleep beside me, and, although I never asked him for any explanation, he assured me that his encounters were exclusively sexual and that his love still belonged to me completely. Despite this, I could not help feeling bad, and not so much because of jealousy -I was never jealous, for me sex was just another appetite- but because of my own uselessness in satisfying my husband. That impotence made me sad. Fortunately, and thanks to the intercoms, we continued to talk many hours a day, as if we were both equals, and our complicity remained intact.

Little did I know that all that was about to change one fateful day when Hugh announced to me that he had invited our friends Brandon and Lou over to watch a movie that night. It was nothing unusual, we did it periodically, but we had never done it since I had downsized. I felt apprehensive and told my husband so.

-Oh, come on, little mouse! We're not going to be left without a social life because of these circumstances. Besides, they already know the decision we made and they are our friends. You don't have to be afraid -he replied cheerfully.

I could not reply, but I was still afraid of seeing other people in my state. At dinner time there was a knock at the door and Hugh ushered our two friends in. I was on the living room table and felt quite overwhelmed when the entire space in the room seemed to get small with three huge giants filling it. Brandon was a pretty quiet and introverted guy, he tended to be in his own world and took little part in everything. Lou, on the other hand, was very cheerful, always cracking jokes, even for me he was a bit too "intense". True to that, as soon as he arrived, he came towards the table and brought his huge face close to my small body:

-Well, well... what do we have here? Gosh, Tom... you're really tiny. You're smaller than my hand.

Brandon also came closer and, with his usual calmness, said teasingly:

-You're smaller than my dick, hahaha... -and moved away to plop down on the couch in front of the screen. Lou, on the other hand, began to tease me with his huge fingers. He couldn't hear me, but I asked him to please stop. I know he understood me, but to no avail, he continued touching me and laughing, until I asked Hugh over the intercom to make him stop. Naturally my husband, who was preparing snacks and drinks, immediately came over and told him to leave me alone.

-Why? -Lou said-. I'm just having a little fun. He's so cute.

-Yes, that's true -said Hugh, smiling and leaning in a little closer -, but you better leave him alone.

However, as soon as Hugh went back to the kitchen, Lou began to tease me again. He began to give me little paps as he laughed at my efforts to avoid him. The final straw was when he dipped me in one of the sauces and licked me with his huge tongue.

-Mmmmmmmmmm, tasty -he exclaimed.

I, absolutely exasperated, went back to Hugh for help, who came once more and reprimanded Lou, reminding him that, though small, I was a human being and still the friend they knew. The reprimand didn't sit well with Lou, who was having a great time teasing me, and so he said to me under his breath:

-You're a snitch, aren't you? Calling Mommy every time you get picked on -I was startled by the tone of his voice. Even more so when he asked Hugh:

-How do you hear him? The sound of his voice can't possibly reach you.

Hugh showed him the intercom and Lou asked him if he could try it himself, that he wanted to ask me a little about how my experience was going. My husband, who was always quite innocent and trusting, agreed and handed him the intercom as he went back to the kitchen to continue preparing things. Lou put it to his ear, to tell me:

-I don't think you're going to be able to tattle anymore, little one...

And, to my immense horror, he pulled the intercom out of his ear and threw it on the floor. Then, making sure I could see him, he lifted his huge sneaker over it and stepped on it like someone stepping on a cigarette butt, crushing it completely. He then took the mangled remains in his hand and threw it out the window.

I was completely shattered. My connection to my husband and the real world had just disappeared. Then Lou came over to me and again in a low voice said:

-You know, I always liked Hugh, but you took him away from me. I never dared with you - when I was my normal size I was bigger and stronger than him - but now that you've become an insect I'm going to do everything I can to make Hugh mine.

When Hugh came back and asked for the intercom, Lou, in a great display of cynicism, told him that he had left it on the table. Hugh was looking for it for a while, but since he didn't see it, he figured he'd find it later and the three of them sat down to watch the movie. They soon got bored with it, however, and, when the three of them were quite drunk, Lou started asking Hugh about our sex life:

-Well... -replied my husband. It was obvious he didn't want to go into details-. We manage as best we can...

-But you can't really do anything, can you? -Brandon stepped in- What can you do with someone who's smaller than your dick?

-Well, the truth is... I mean... -my husband tried to continue. And in a somewhat desperate attempt to change the subject, he said: -What Tom does is give great foot massages.

I shuddered, imagining what was coming next. Sure enough, Lou said we had to try it, and without anyone asking my opinion, I found myself on the floor in front of the three giants, who were taking off their sneakers and socks. I found myself surrounded by six huge, really smelly feet. Hugh winked at me from his tremendous height and said:

-Come on little mouse, work your magic!

I couldn't object. Besides, no one could hear me anymore. I began to massage those colossal feet as best I could, while the giants groaned with pleasure. I stayed like this for what seemed like hours, while those big men continued to drink and laugh. Finally Brandon announced that he was leaving, and I realized that Hugh had fallen asleep on the couch. When Brandon went out I felt short of breath. I was alone with Lou, who was looking at me with a truly evil face.

-Hahaha... -he laughed as he put his giant foot on me-, if it were up to me right now I'd stomp you out of the way, little worm, and then Hugh would be mine -I felt my heart stop, but his foot moved away-. But I guess I shouldn't. If he found out he wouldn't forgive me.

Then he began to spit huge slimy laps at me, filling my whole body with saliva, while I fled in despair. I didn't know what that brute could do to me. After he had kept me like that for quite a while, soaking me in his disgusting spit, he took me in his hand and dropped me into a large glass. Next, to my utter horror, he unzipped his fly and his huge cock appeared peeking over the edge of the glass I was in. Soon a gigantic torrent of foul-smelling piss poured down my body, with the force of a waterfall. He filled the glass halfway and said to me:

-I think this is your place, with the male excrement, you damned worm -I would never have thought he could have such hatred for me, I guess it was out of jealousy. He stared at me for a while, while I was forced to swim in the filthy liquid, since my feet did not touch the ground, but my arms did not reach the edge of the glass.

-Well -he continued-. With any luck you'll drown on my piss and Hugh will see it as an accident. But I'd better put you somewhere else -he took the glass, carried it into the kitchen and set it in the sink bowl. Then he went out and headed for the front door, saying to me: -I hope you're a good swimmer, hahaha... It's going to be a while before Hugh can help you.

He finally left the apartment. I swam anxiously, knowing that as soon as my strength failed me I would sink into the disgusting fluid and die. I was going to drown in the piss of a man, whom I thought was a friend! The feeling made me so desperate that I made a superhuman effort, jumped with all my strength and managed to grab the edge of the glass. I was on the point of slipping, but I held on, hurting my poor hands. I managed to pull myself out of the glass and let myself fall through its surface to the floor of the sink basin. As I calmed down and caught my breath, I looked at the walls around me, completely impossible to climb. I was trapped there!

After a night of terrible sleeplessness, in which I kept recalling in terror the words of the reduction center agent about hungry spiders, I finally heard Hugh moving in the living room. Immediately, I heard him cry out in anguish:

-TOM! TOM! WHERE ARE YOU HONEY? TOM... Oh my God....

I heard him searching for me all over the living room and the rest of the house. At last he came into the kitchen and I motioned to him where I was. He immediately grabbed me and pulled me close to his face to kiss me, with infinite relief:

-God! I thought I had lost you forever... How did you end up here? -However, he immediately pushed me away: -Damn, you stink of pee. Did you pee yourself?

I found it too humiliating to tell him what Lou had done to me, and when he put me to his ear so he could hear me, I told him that I had been brought in with a plate by accident. What I did tell him was the fate of the intercom.

-Fucking bastard! When I see him, I'll kill him! -my husband cursed-. Don't worry, we'll replace it as soon as we can.

And with infinite joy at having recovered, he led me into the bathroom to wash. I was wondering if Lou really intended to try to seduce Hugh, but I dismissed the thought at once. Hugh had never liked him and I was sure that the asshole posed no threat to my marriage.

Little did I know at the time that the real threat to my marriage was already inside my house....

To be continued...

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers