All Comments on 'Little Lorna 02: Anal Virgin'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of hoping if this becomes a multipart series at the end she turns the tables on him and makes him her slave ,getting his asshole ducked and spanked and made to ware the biggest butt plug ever made so she can fist his ass elbow deep....not what a better ending than that !

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

I remember my First Dom Man I gave my self to Totaly. He was a much Older Black Man. The Dad of a exboyfriend. He was the FIRST to TAKE my Azz in a way that I even Orgasmed Many TIMES when ever He FUCKED me IN my Azz. They were some of my Strongest and BIGGEST Orgasms when He was Fucking my Azz and I or He was rubbing ON my Pussy and Clit.

There wasnt nothing I wouldnt do for that Man or let Him do to me.

I let Him Blindfold me.

Tie me Up and even Tied Down on Beds and even outside to some Trees in a woods and at times over Furniture or on a Bed or the Bed in the Motel where He took me to.

I even knew I would let Him Share me or Use me with some one else or just have me Please them which I did with out Question.

I learned to NEVER Say No to any of my Doms or Masters and Specialy Black Men that were or I let be Dominant Over me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES