All Comments on 'Little Lost Puppy Pt. 03'

by Tombescent

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Training the puppy

Seems that there is a bit of training going on...for both sides. It kind of looks like puppy is demonstrating that her training is going according to plan and that Alex is helping with that training. It may also be that the girl may be role playing to see how Alex reacts. It could be that she is looking for someone to love in her own way to see if Alex is good enough. So far, nothing has happened to let others know that something unusual is happening at the house even though there is a bit of barking going on. What other "masters" are involved? Love the story line and hope to see more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Completely and utterly fascinating

I confess I’m seriously intrigued, it’s an interesting insight which infuriatingly raises more questions. I’m really hoping that this doesn’t turn sinister I much prefer consensual sex.

Tess (UK)

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

I think he may have to pull a few tricks on her to get her human side to come back out. - Like, call a lawyer and the cops so he can't be held liable for her kidnapping. At least to get some kind of care contract between them so if something horrible happened, he can legally take her to a doctor when and if needed. She also needs another suit or two so he can keep them clean. He needs to get a "dog sitter" so he can have some time off, out of the house, without her at his heels.

TombescentTombescentalmost 4 years agoAuthor
What you see is what you get

I realize some of my other works might create the impression that I'm just waiting to drop the other shoe and cause things to get dark, but anyone who is enjoying this story doesn't need to worry about that. The tone of the story now is the intended tone for the story throughout.

sammy_808sammy_808almost 4 years ago

i hope you give a bit of explanation at some point. in any case, it's not right for a puppy to be letting strangers into the house! that's just "guard dog 101"! :D

i'm glad that it's going to stay lighthearted!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 3 years ago
Perfectly round bubble?

Wait, why did you describe Bubbles' butt when this is only the second time you've mentioned her breasts and they still aren't described? Are you working toward a plot twist about them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTombescent@Tombescent
If you're here because you enjoyed Little Lost Puppy don't bother reading anything else I've written. I regret writing something that attracted the kind of people who enjoyed it to my profile. I will never update it again so there's nothing for you here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES