All Comments on 'Little Lost Puppy Pt. 05'

by Tombescent

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving the story

This type of play is not normally a favourite of mine, but I am loving this story as you are keeping it light and fun. I thought the bath chapter was a good laugh with Alex trying to catch Bubbles. Please keep this story in this vein, and I am looking forward to reading more of it,

Thanks , and stay safe

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Obedience Training

Your puppy needs some obedience training. A newspaper wack on the nose or ass maybe a short term solution. He has to watch out for her whimpering or she may attract some attention. Wonder what she does all day while in the cage. How does she got to the bathroom if she is in her cage all day? Is her food dish and water nearby and available? Wonder where he will go with his puppy for a vacation? Like the bantering back and forth with puppy. Will she eventually talk? Like the story line so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

I must admit, I’ve never tried this kink thought about it yes but never tried it. I expect it’s an incredibly freeing situation for the sub, although whenever my husband and I had periods of 24/7 playtime I was permanently aroused. With that in mind I’m also wondering what she does all day? Is she aroused all the time?

I like the idea of obedience training to, for preference I’d rather have a good spanking instead of a rolled up newspaper.

Looking forward to reading more, thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTombescent@Tombescent
If you're here because you enjoyed Little Lost Puppy don't bother reading anything else I've written. I regret writing something that attracted the kind of people who enjoyed it to my profile. I will never update it again so there's nothing for you here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES