All Comments on 'Little Lost Puppy Pt. 08'

by Tombescent

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still Loving this Story

Great story line which I am thoroughly enjoying, and look forward to the next chapters.

Rgds and stay safe

Al

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Does Sarah want an owner? Looks to me like you are taking away her choices here. It is not your place to make her choice for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I still don’t know...

Whether or not the two “girl puppies” that live with Alex are doing so because of a conscious choice they made on their own or if there is some kind of supernatural element to all of it.

I’m happy with not knowing, I have a frustrating habit of guessing plot lines in books and films. I’m looking forward to seeing where this leads because if it is some kind of supernatural influence then it couldn’t be replicated in real life. If it was genuinely possible to steal away someone’s free will and turn them into a “pet” I’d be horrified.

As it stands I’m enjoying the story immensely which surprises me, this kink isn’t one I’ve actively considered.

Tess (UK)

TombescentTombescentover 3 years agoAuthor
This series is finished

I will not be writing any further updates for this story for one simple reason: ShadowRosie asked me to "keep going" and she is the kind of self-important, judgmental prude that is ruining this website. Anything that might attract her to this site, or indeed my profile, is to the site's direct detriment.

So from now on I'll only be writing pure non-consensual horror smut. And all the moralistic prudes who came to my profile to read this series can go pound sand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So sorry

Obviously ShadowRosie has no talent and just likes to trash other people. Maybe she will get her own life one day. I enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ups,

hope she don't stop any other series I like....

Too sorry

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 3 years ago

I don't know what this woman said to you, but please reconsider this series once you've calmed down. There are crazy people everywhere. Ignore them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

I was really enjoying this story. Please reconsider ending the story here. I'm sorry to hear that one person spoiled your enjoyment of writing this. I was looking forward to possibly learning more of Bubbles' back story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was an honest to God great story. Whoever spoiled your enjoyment needs to leave you alone. I really do want to see the end of this series and see more of Bubbles. Stay safe

TombescentTombescentover 3 years agoAuthor
It's not happening

Everyone can stop sending me emails asking me to continue the story; it's not going to happen. This is what attracted the kink shaming hypocritical old ladies to my profile in the first place, so it's obviously something they enjoyed. Anything that attracts that kind of human cancer is a detriment to the entire site. If you leave bacon out overnight you'll get rats so as much as you may love bacon I'm not dealing with the rats.

I was writing this as a gift to the community out of a sense of good will. I have none left. Frankly I feel I'm being pretty magnanimous not just deleting the entire series. The last thing I will ever do is write anything new that might entertain those trashy losers.

If you want the story to continue so much you write the continuation. If you want my permission to do so consider it granted. Just be prepared to be swarmed by the worst dregs of humanity when you do.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 3 years ago

Sucks that a few ruin it for everyone. I applaud your efforts and work. Even though it is not my particular kink it was well written and great storytelling. I only hope some one with writing skill (I have zero) can give bubbles a back story.

Bob7335Bob7335over 2 years ago

Sad to see this has stopped i enjoyed it quite a lot and you're pretty good at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

thanks for the story

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed it immensely. Thank you.

fictionfantasyfictionfantasyover 1 year ago

Sad that other people ruined your fun publishing this story. I enjoyed reading it so thanks for writing it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTombescent@Tombescent
If you're here because you enjoyed Little Lost Puppy don't bother reading anything else I've written. I regret writing something that attracted the kind of people who enjoyed it to my profile. I will never update it again so there's nothing for you here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES