Little Mix on Tour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the bedroom, Ben had his full cock down the throat of Jade, and he was ready to blow. He had grabbed her hair and what looked like face fucking, his cock was in and out of her mouth, as the noises of sucking intensified.

"FUCKING HELL JADE. OHHHHH. OHHHH. OH, GOD. OH YES. OH FUCCCCCCKKKKKK."

His cock had given up and the spunk he had, was now exploding into Jade's mouth. Jade swallowed it all with delight, as she then laid back on the bed, as Ben's after juices dribbled out of his cock onto the bedroom floor.

Leigh spoke, "What the hell was that noise?"

Perrie replied, "Was that Jade's boyfriend on a video call?"

The two girls had finished up in the shower and stepped into the bedroom with towels around themselves. They both looked at each other in shock to see Jade laying on the bed, and seeing a guy standing over her, with his hard cock dribbling spunk.

Jade spoke, "You remember Ben. He brought our bags, Perrie. He's got a nice cock, don't you say? His spunk tastes good too!"

"What the fuck......" Leigh said as she looked Ben up and down.

Ben spoke, "Woah. You were in the shower together?"

Jade spoke, "Don't look, Ben. Stick that cock inside me. I want to be fucked."

She stuck her legs out, wrapped them around Ben's waist and pulled him to her. With his jeans wrapped around his feet, he had limited balance and fell onto the bed.

Jade asked, "Hey ladies, do you fancy pulling his shoes and trousers off for him."

Leigh didn't hesitate in moving forward, touching Ben's cute ass and removing what was asked. Jade had unzipped his hoodie and now removed that and his T-Shirt.

Perrie took a seat by the bed, "We can't let a guy fuck us. That would be wrong."

"I've sucked his cock off, I want him. I want him bad." Jade purred.

With Ben on his back, he watched as Leigh dropped her towel to show her perfect curves, for her to then climb onto the bed and lay next to him, with Jade on the other side of him. In sync, they started to kiss his body and started to touch his balls which were feeling full.

Leigh asked, "Who do you want to fuck first?"

Ben had no answer, he wanted each of them multiple times. This was a dream occasion, and he couldn't believe he had two sexy women kissing and touching him.

"Fuck this," Jade said, as she climbed over his body and lowered her pussy down onto his cock.

"Mmmmm, fucking hard. Love it." was said as she slid her wet pussy down onto Ben's cock.

Leigh had opted to climb behind Jade and feel the ride without cock in her. She had decided to grip her friend's breasts, as she rocked her body onto Ben's cock.

"Oh, fuck Ben. Oh, fuck."

Jade was making herself cum, grinding down more and more, and moving her hips more and more.

Ben's cock was at full erection inside her pussy and was gripping onto Jade's hips, as her body was starting to tremble in excitement.

With Leigh's fingers tweaking Jade's nipples, Ben was getting the hardest ride of his life.

Ben spoke, "So hard, I'm going to cum. I need to let go. Fuck."

"Cum for me Ben. Cum for me. Shoot your spunk inside me. I want you."

Leigh was kissing Jade's neck, when she could feel a wet patch appear between her legs, like Ben's, or Jade's juices had let go.

"Fuck I've cum, Jade. Oh, fuck."

"Me too. Me too."

Jade fell back into Leigh, and kissed her, before falling back onto the bed.

Leigh spoke, "Don't you go hard Ben. I want to ride you."

Ben's cock was gripped by Leigh, and roughly wanked off. She had the smallest hands in the group, but he was feeling sore, after his recent explosions.

"Get Hard. Get Hard." Leigh demanded.

Ben looking up at Leigh's little breasts couldn't fail to be turned on. To look to his left, he was now seeing that Perrie had removed her towel and was touching her breasts and pussy in watching the action. It was only helping him get hard.

Ben roared, "GET ON MY COCK. RIDE IT."

Leigh didn't hesitate, she pushed her pussy down onto his cock and pushed her breasts into his chest, as she kissed his face.

"God, your pussy is wet. It's so wet for me."

Leigh didn't say anything, but she knew it was more from shower water than her sexual juices. She had rinsed herself out, but didn't want to let on, or ruin the moment as Ben thrust his cock harder and harder into her pussy.

"Good boy. Good cock. Yes, fuck me. I want you."

Ben smacked Leigh's ass and squeezed it tightly. If she wanted rough, he was going to give some back. He was struggling though, his balls were hurting and as Leigh gripped her thighs around him, he was started to moan more in pain, than ecstasy.

"Oh fuck. Give it to me, give it to me. Ooooooh. Fuccccckkkkkk."

To Ben's delight, Leigh was cumming, and she was cumming hard. The gush of her juices eased the pain on his cock, and he felt his balls drop a little, as she eased off his cock and let it breathe.

Leigh spoke, "Oh wow. You can't beat a cock to ride. You girls are good but I've missed cock."

Ben was panting for breath and couldn't believe he had just done what he had done. Jade and Leigh both commented that they never expected him to have such a good cock.

Perrie was still sitting in the chair but had been doing lots of shuffling around in it, enjoying the sex shows which she never expected to be involved in or see only a few hours earlier.

She spoke, "God girls. What have we done tonight? Things are going to be different from now?"

Jade replied, "It could be like this every night. I've got no complaints with that."

"I'm knackered!" Leigh commented.

"Are you going to ride Ben's cock, Perrie?" Jade asked.

Perrie replied, "Maybe in the morning, but maybe that's a step too far for me! Can we all just get some sleep together? I can't wait to wake up in the morning and see your naked bodies."

Ben watched Perrie get out of the chair and climb onto his body. Her breasts rubbed into his chest, and she kissed him. He reached down to her pussy, but his hand was pushed away with a smile.

All 4 spooned together, with Leigh wrapped around Ben, Ben wrapped around Perrie but having a good feel of her breasts, and Jade wrapped into Perrie, as she rested her head on Ben's arm.

The sheets were covered in cum and spunk. It had been a good night and one which the Little Mix ladies couldn't believe they hadn't done before. For Ben, working had its bonuses.

THE END.

12