All Comments on 'Little One Ch. 07'

by InsideHerMind

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
aww come on!!

Now i am pissed - this is not a very good relationship. It's abusive, she is a sub not a floormat and forcing things sometimes is ok but pulling the belt like that is just wrong. I had hope for the story in chapter 6 now I'm just annoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
confused

it's strange this chapter, is written by the same author? i dont feel like I was reading the same story here. i feel confused all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i agree with both comments

The writing is different: jumpy and hard to follow. And he's not even pausing to listen to her needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wtf

You have no clue how real D's relationships work. This a controling asshole that isn't thinking of her needs at all. A good Dominant walks a very fine line between abuse and control while making sure both their and the subs needs are met. This jackwagon only gives a crap about himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't get it...

It's your story, so I will wait and read another chapter, but this feels wrong. I was proud of her for standing up for his inconsistent and erratic behavior, but she seems to have no ability to say no, even if her own safety is in jeopardy. He is not someone I would trust with my submission in all honesty. As the writing progresses she feels more like an abused woman than a submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hunni, you are giving us whiplash....

Readers are upset because your story is inconsistent. Does he care or not? Does he even know what he is doing? Does she? It's as if all they know about the lifestyle comes from literotica........In this chapter he throws the bitch out, but doesn't then show care for Kat? He said let's talk, but just throws her in a dark locked room? She needs to stop and clearly communicate and he needs to stop and listen. What is up with the new/old dude? Is he her 'true dom (gak)?' Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do 'cause we want to like this story but are verrrryyy confused. Please, slow the big emotional displays and start some meaningful conversations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WTF

At first I thought this would be a good story, now it is getting all crazy and stupid. You should go back and rethink your story line because it is not making much sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*sigh*

I thought this would be a good story but no offense your Dom... Is a complete asshole. He treats her like crap, when she was crying and yelling at him he should've listened, held her, hell have him give in a little and ask HER opinion! Subs aren't just objects, we're people, yes we enjoy our doms but even this is cruel by Dom standards!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Agree with the others

This isn't a D/s relationship, it's abuse, There is no communication. When Sean threw the bitch out, I thought 'good now he and Kat will talk about why she was upset' ... but no he still didn't use the opportunity. Perhaps you should learn a little more about the lifestyle before you try to write about,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
agreement.

Your dom is a complete ass wipe and your 'sub' isn't a sub, she's being abused and almost kidnapped. Dom' s are supposed too care at least somewhat about their Sub's. I get liking being told what too do but Kathy needs to find a better Dom. But I'm halfway scared Sean won't let her and beat her. I think you aren't familiar with this life style you're writing about. Dom's and Sub's work well for a reason. Your story is on the brink of un believable. This isn't D/s..... it's women abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Abuse

This isn't BDSM it's abuse. Doms should care for,respect,and communicate with their subs. He doesn't seem to do any of those.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
I'm NOT the only one!!

It's nice to see I'm not the only one who is confused, pissed and disgusted with how things are going in this story. These are the kinds of Dom's that give D/s relationships a bad rap. This is not how a dom should act; this is how an abusive brute acts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No.....

This made me cry... This is NOT how a Dom should act toward his sub. Punishing her for having feelings? That's just terrible. And unless it's a mutual agreement, another man should never be brought into the relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous