Little Packages Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously."

"Sounds like someone could use a break," I said. "Where's that in your master plan?"

She reached into a pocket in her skirt and pulled out her phone, made a few gestures and called up her master list. She flicked a persistent strand of sweaty hair back off her head for about the 10th time. I reached into the bag I had been tasked with carrying and got her both a hair elastic and a cloth to mop her face with. She took both appreciatively.

"I must look so gross right now," she said.

"Nah, hottest woman here," I said.

"Literally. God, I'm not used to this kind of humidity. I feel like a wuss," she said, and then sighed. "I had two possible plans for today. If we were feeling good, keep on going and see as much as we could. If we were feeling hammered and exhausted by lunchtime, head back to the hotel, recharge, and come back in a few hours when it's cooler."

She looked wiped out after just a few hours, and the next few weren't going to be kind to either of us. Plus, I didn't care what SPF I had put on this morning, she was going to need something to cover her shoulders or things were going to get ugly.

I didn't say any of that, of course. But I was hoping she would make the right call. But just to help...

"We did see that awfully nice swimming pool at the hotel when we checked in last night," I said.

"True. And I have a few new swimsuits to show you..."

"Plus, we haven't christened the room yet, which is sacrilegious," I said, smiling.

She laughed.

"Ok, ok, we'll finish up, head back to the room, take a break and come back when it gets a little cooler. But I'm not spending the whole day at the hotel, no matter how charming and distracting you think you are. You're lucky the park has extended hours this week otherwise you wouldn't be as persuasive."

"I promise not to distract you for too long," I said. "We'll be back here in no time at all."

***

I'd had every intention of distracting her quite a bit once we got back to the hotel room, but the trip back sapped a lot of our will to live. The first 10 minutes was simply sitting naked in our room, nowhere near each other, and letting the air conditioning work its magic.

Eventually the lure of the pool called. Kitten went into the bathroom to "freshen up". I simply went over to my suitcase, grabbed a pair of swim trunks and pulled them on. Then I sat down and waited.

In a remarkably efficient 20 minutes she came out of the bathroom. Her hair was now in pigtails and she was wearing flip flops. She had a beach towel on her arm and a wrap covering her body so I couldn't see what she was wearing.

She could tell I was trying to figure it out and gave me a grin.

"You'll just have to wait until we get to the pool, Daddy," she said.

I rolled my eyes. My little girl did like to make an entrance sometimes. I used my cane to leverage myself up, held out my arm and we headed downstairs.

The pool was the usual subtle affair you expect from anything to do with Disney. Which is to say, it was massive with areas for kids to play in and areas for adults to relax in. There were also plenty of loungers and umbrellas. Even though a lot of people had the same idea we did to abandon the park during the heat of the day, we had no problem finding a spot with shade. As a bonus, it also had a cool misting system to help keep us from overheating.

Kit flopped down and moaned.

"Oh this is amazing," she said.

I sat in the lounger beside her.

"Just don't think of the environmental effects," I said, even as I mentally had to admit it felt amazing.

"Hush," she chastised me. I smiled and let her relax. After all, she was on vacation. It wasn't all about running through Disney at warp speed. It was also about recharging and taking it easy. We spent 20 minutes just lying there, getting refreshed, our hands touching each other just out of sight of everyone else.

Still, she hasn't taken off the wrap. I couldn't help but keep glancing over at her. Apparently my sunglasses weren't fooling her.

"See something you like, Daddy?" She asked.

"More like there's something I'd like to see," I said.

She looked over and gave me a playful grin. Then she stood up and looked down at me.

"I should torture you some more. Especially after that stunt where you handcuffed me in the car last month."

"You both deserved and loved it," I countered.

"Well, that's true," she said. And then undid the sash to her wrap, dropped it off her shoulders and casually tossed it into her lounger.

Bikinis, man. I've seen my Kitten naked plenty of times. I've seen her in lingerie. I've seen her dressed as a cat. But place a few pieces of cloth strategically and it'll get your heart rate going.

In this case it was a purple-green shimmering bikini with a scale effect. I suspect it was modelled on Ariel from Little Mermaid. The top succeeded in scooping up her breasts. The bottom was a French cut. It managed to find a middle ground between modest and scandalous and walk it. She looked amazing and knew it. She gave me a little pose.

"Well? What do you think?"

"I think it's a good thing I'm not wearing a Speedo," I said, getting a giggle as a reward. "I have no idea how that's going to hold together when you go swimming."

"Neither do I. That means you'll have to be nearby in case I need 'assistance'," she said. Then she moved towards the pool knowing my eyes, and those of a few others, were taking in the view and dove in.

Well, far be it for me to not be there to help out my little girl. I leveraged myself up, limped to the edge and eased myself in.

The next half hour consisted of Kitten being a brat and me threatening eventual retribution, which made her laugh. She was a far superior swimmer to me even if I didn't have a bum knee. So she could splash and evade with ease. Eventually I gave up trying to and just focused on doing some of the physiotherapy exercises that were recommended to me to help with my knee. Kitten was content enough to do some swimming before coming back and gliding into my arms.

"Brave little girl," I said, grabbing her ass under the water. She pressed closer against me and squirmed, rubbing her pussy against my cock with only thin cloth separating us.

"I'll accept whatever punishment Daddy thinks I deserve," she whispered in my ear.

As much as I wanted to just rip her top off and start sucking in her breasts, getting kicked out of Disney on our first day would be bad. I gave her a chaste kiss on the lips and gently pushed her away. She gave me a mildly hurt look.

"Why don't you head on up to the room and think about how bad you've been and I'll join you in a few moments," I said.

When she still looked confused, I glanced down towards my swimsuit. My cock was causing it to tent in a very obvious way.

"I'd prefer not to scandalize families by getting out of the pool right now, little girl."

She covered her mouth with her hands which barely suppressed her laugh. She floated over, gave me a quick kiss and said "I'll be waiting, Daddy."

Then she swam over to the edge of the pool and began to get out. Suddenly I flashed to that scene with Phoebe Cates from "Fast Times in Ridgemont High" with her getting out of the pool. Only from behind. Naturally the Cars "Moving in Stereo" began playing in my head.

Jesus Christ. I wanted to tell her about it later but, of course, she would give me that blank look whenever I referred to anything from before she was born.

She looked back at me, grinned, did a lengthy stretch pose while shaking water out of her hair and then went to the lounger to grab her wrap. She then headed back to the room.

Yeah, I was going to need a few more minutes.

When I got out of the pool I noticed I was getting a few looks. Probably not the same kind that Kit got when she got out. My mix was bafflement (young guys), envy (a couple of older guys), and one look of outright disgust from a woman who looked like she wanted to say something but was dealing with a small brood of kids.

I gathered up my things and made an expedient departure from the pool. I was not in the mood for drama.

Plus, I had a little girl to punish.

***

I walked into our hotel room to find there were no lights on and the curtains were closed. There was also no sign of Kit.

"Kitten?" I called out. There was no reply.

She'd been here because I hadn't closed the curtains when I left. Did she pop out again...

That's when I heard a small rustling noise from somewhere in the suite. I took a few more steps into the room and was getting ready to turn on the lights when my phone buzzed. I reached into my bag, pulled it out and saw I had a text.

"Find me if you can, Daddy." Followed by several bratty and heart emojis.

Thank god the lights were low. It hid the huge smile I had on my face. God, I loved her. How'd I get so lucky?

The easiest thing would be to call her phone. She had some K-pop ringtone that would out her immediately. But that was cheating. It would be more fun to actually find her.

"So where could my little girl be hiding, I wonder," I said moving into the room. I used the cane in an exaggerated way so she could hear me, wherever she was. I knew she wasn't out on the deck, so that's immediately where I headed.

"Nope, not out here," I said loudly. I actually had plans for the deck at some point, but for the moment, it was just to prolong our current game. My phone buzzed again. An emoji with its tongue sticking out at me popped up. Such a brat.

The room was technically a suite. By European standards, it was the size of a medium-sized apartment. By North Americans, it was a decent-sized hotel room with a bed, lounge area with a couch and TV set, a small kitchenette and a bathroom. Oh, and closets. So she had some room to hide. Plus I was leaving the lights off just to make things fair.

I stomped into the bathroom and dramatically pulled open the shower curtain with my cane. No Kitten to be found. Another buzz. A bored looking emoji popped up. Ok, time to get serious. I walked over to the bed and pulled back the sheets. Still no sign of my Kitten. A quick look told me it was the kind of bed frame that she couldn't hide under. Ok, she had to be hiding in the closet. I opened the closet door and rummaged around with my cane. Nothing squeaked. Although I noticed the two complementary robes there. I pulled the belt off one, thinking I might need something sooner rather than later. I wrapped it around my hand, so it wasn't quite so obvious. I closed the door, starting to get genuinely curious how she was managing to hide so well.

Another buzz. It was Mr. Magoo with large glasses. How the hell did she even know about Mr. Magoo? I stomped into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and some of the cabinet doors, which was ridiculous. As small as she was she'd never fit there.

Buzz. Hysterical laughter emoji.

"You understand mocking your Daddy is only going to make it worse when I find you, right?" I said out loud.

Buzz. Innocent angel emoji.

I stood in the entrance to the kitchen and surveyed the area. I could double back. It was possible she made a dash for the deck or the bathroom when I had my head in the fridge...

That's when I noticed the luggage. We'd kind of just dropped our suitcases and carry-ons against a wall when we got in last night after hanging everything up. They were now suspiciously well organized next to a dresser in a way that could certainly hide a little girl. I thought about trying to sneak up on her, but she no doubt had a little spyhole to watch the search to her amusement.

I began walking over, very loudly, towards the suitcases. With my cane I hooked under one of the bags and flipped it off to the side. And there, underneath, was a very sheepish and naked little girl, except for her pair of cat ears. She grinned up at me, while I stared down at her.

"You wouldn't hurt an adorable little kitten, would you, Daddy?" she said, turning up the cute to radiant levels.

"Try again," I said, holding onto my stern Daddy look.

"Parley?" I didn't quite manage to suppress the smirk. Apparently the Pirates of the Caribbean ride was now an inspiration.

"You've been a naughty little girl and you have to accept your punishment," I said.

"Nooooo," she cried out, more than a little melodramatically, and tried to rush past me. My cane flashed out, and she was surprised when she ran into it. I then used it to pull her against me so she was pinned between my body and the cane.

"Nice try," I said. She squirmed her body against me, with a particular emphasis of her ass against my cock.

"That's not fair, Daddy," she said, pouting.

"Then you should have been a good little girl," I said. Then I spun her around so she was looking at me. She was momentarily surprised and then before she could react, I reached down, putting my hands under her ass, leaned on my good leg, lifted her up and threw her over my shoulder.

"No, Daddy!" she cried out. There was also a half-hearted attempt at pounding on my back. I carried her over towards the bed.

"That tantrum you threw on Main Street when I wouldn't buy you that Minnie Mouse dress was embarrassing. And now hiding from me so I wouldn't punish you. I raised you better than that, young lady," I said. Then I gave her ass a slap. I know it sounded worse than it felt, but she still made a racket about it.

"Owww, Daddy! It's not fair! You promised to buy me something and then you wouldn't," she said, getting into it.

"It was a $200 dress," I said, sitting on the edge of the bed. She was still squirming, but didn't resist too much when I switched her from my shoulder to across my lap. She was still trying to get away when I unwrapped the bathrobe belt from my arm and took her hands and then quickly tied them behind her back. I was never a particularly good Boy Scout. Kitten could easily slip the knots if she wanted. Judging by the way she was squirming on my lap, she was right where she wanted to be.

"I looked cute in that dress, Daddy. All the boys would have been flirting with me when I wore it at the park," she said. I slapped her ass again, and she cried out again.

"There's only one way to correct your behaviour when you're like this," I said.

"Oh no, Daddy. Please. I can be good," she said, twisting so she could look at me and pretend to be scared.

"Too late. You knew you had to behave when we came here and you've let me down. Now I have no choice. Ten, I think," I said, then leaned back and slapped her left ass cheek.

She cried out and kicked her legs in protest, so I quickly slapped her other cheek, catching her by surprise.

We'd talked about it first a couple of weeks ago, of course. She admitted that the couple of times she had been tied up and helpless, and having to trust her Daddy was hot. She also knew she was behaving a little more "bratty" lately. She said she was just more comfortable and confident around me and that she knew she could trust me to "handle her" if she got out of hand.

Now, we'd see.

"Are you going to behave?" I asked.

"Are you going to buy me that dress?" she responded.

Crack. Crack. Crack. Five in total. Her ass was now a lot redder and I could see my handprint on it. She had cried out after the first one, but then nothing.

"Are you ok, Kitten?" I asked. She nodded.

"Uh huh," she said heavily.

"Are you going to behave for the rest of the vacation?" I asked.

"Buy me that dress, Daddy. I'll wear it just for you, I promise," she said in a much more docile voice.

Crack. And a groan. "Do you deserve that dress?"

Nothing. Another slap on her ass, making it seven now.

"No I don't, Daddy. I've been a brat and I'm sorry, but I really want that dress," she said.

Slap. Eight. A little gentler this time. I could feel her squirming on my lap. She had to feel my cock pressing on her belly.

"And if I decide to get you that dress what will you do to earn it?" I asked.

"Ohhhh, anything Daddy. I'll do anything you want, she said.

Crack. Nine. Still gentler. I was worried I'd been slapping her ass too hard but judging by the way she was reacting I didn't need to worry.

"And what does that make you?" I said.

"Mmmmm, it makes me a slutty little girl," she said, preparing to slide off my lap, eager to move to the next step of our play.

Instead I pressed my hand in her back, stopping her from moving and gave her the final slap on her ass. She cried out in surprise, having lost count. I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Try again," I said, resting my hand a little menacingly on her ass. "What does that make you?"

She looked nervous for a second and then figured it out.

"It makes me your slutty little girl, Daddy," she said. "I'll do whatever you want if you'll just buy me that dress."

I let her go and she slowly slid to the floor. Her eyes had that slightly glazed look whenever she was feeling especially Little and submissive.

"Then show me how you'll pay for that dress, Kitten," I said. A smile came across her face as I pulled down my swim trunks. They were barely out of the way when I felt her mouth and tongue begin to work on my balls. It seems if I had punished her, she was going to punish me a bit by being a tease.

She did that for a few minutes, running her tongue around my balls, then getting a little daring and licking down past them, to the edge of my ass, before moving back up again, taking one of my balls in her mouth and running her tongue along it. Then she switched over to my other one. Then repeat.

It was a game. How long would I put up with her playing with my balls but ignoring my cock? How long was she going to torture herself by not having my cock buried in her pussy? The mutual self-destruction loop.

Finally, I decided to accelerate things. I reached down and grabbed her pigtails. She was still licking my balls as I gently began to pull her head up further up. I could see the little smile; she was happy she won. Enough that when I finally had her mouth lined up with the head of my cock, there was no more teasing, she simply pushed her lips down, sliding it down past the crown of my cock, until she got about three-quarters of my cock in her mouth, and then she pulled back. She repeated that a few more times, hoping to get all of my cock in her mouth and throat.

I'd told her weeks ago that she didn't need to deep throat me; that her blowjobs were amazing without having to do that as well. But she was stubborn and wanted to keep trying. We compromised in that she could try for the first minute or so, but if she couldn't, well, it was back to her standard amazing cock sucking.

Sure enough, after a minute of trying I could practically hear the little girl "huff" as she gave up and then pulled back, running her lips and tongue over the head of my cock. We both immediately became much happier. She once told me that sucking my cock was the best thing for causing her to zone out and be Little. That her mind just went away and she lost herself in the feeling of sucking and making me happy. She kept doing that, happily blissed out sucking on me.

She was so focussed she didn't even look up at me. Eventually she did and I smiled.

"Ahm ah gud gurl ow, addy?" she asked, with her mouth still moving around my cock.

I took her pigtails and pushed them downwards a little and she knew she was being "punished" for talking with her mouth full. She held there for about 15 seconds before I let her come back up. She popped off my cock and took a little gasp for air.

"Sorry Daddy," she said, kissing the top of my cock. "Do you want to fuck my mouth and make me swallow your cum, Daddy?"

"I had something else in mind," I said, and tapped my upper thighs. She stood up with a bit of a wobble as her hands were still tied behind her back. I closed my legs and she then straddled me. I reached behind her and made quick work of the belt binding her hands. She smiled and reached down to take my cock and position it so that all she had to do was let gravity take over and I would bury myself in her.