Little Packages Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't, though. She looked at me and then bit her lip.

"Please, Daddy," she asked.

"Please what?" I said, because I was apparently in the mood to torture both of us.

"Can I pwease wide your cock, Daddy? I weally, weally want to," she said, dripping in the lispy little girl voice she knew I had limited power to resist.

"Can I cum in your little pussy, Kitten?" I said. I could feel her pussy, soaking wet, beginning to move over the tip of my cock.

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered.

"Can I breed you, Kitten?" I said. Her eyes closed and she moaned and I was sure her hips were going to collapse in second.

"Please Daddy. Please breed your Kitten," she said in a low, husky voice. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto my cock.

"Oh Fuck!" she screamed, and I could immediately feel her pussy pulse around me. I'd underestimated how wound up she was between the spanking and cocksucking. She wrapped her arms around me, pressed her breasts against my chest, and placed her head on my shoulders as she tried to catch her breath.

I held her for a few moments, and then gently began running my hands down her back. She groaned and responded. Having caught her breath she began to slowly move her hips against me, and pulled back to look at me. She was flushed, and while she wasn't as glazed looking as earlier, looked slightly shell shocked.

"Are you ok, Kitten?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she said. "Sorry, Daddy, that was just...a lot. Very suddenly. But I'm ok." And to emphasize the point she began moving up and down my cock again.

"Daddy, oh Daddy, can I go fast Daddy? Like we did on the rollercoaster this morning...I want to go fast, Daddy. You can cum in me whenever you want, I just need to go fast, please..."

There was such a look of need and determination that I wasn't about to stand in her way. I met her eyes and nodded and she immediately began moving up and down my cock with more urgency. Soon she pushed me back down on the bed and shifted so that she could use her legs better and placed her hands on my chest.. And then she began bouncing on my cock fast and hard, eyes shut, focusing on something building inside her.

I decided to help her along, because I had moments left. No man could last long doing what she was doing to me. I reached up and began playing with her nipples. She groaned and managed to find another gear.

"Ride your Daddy's cock, my slutty little Kitten," I said to her. "Bury that nice, thick cock up you little pussy."

"Oh God, Daddy. It's so big, I can't, it's right there, Oh God, Daddy!" she babbled.

I still couldn't say why I did it, but as she pushed herself down on my cock, I pushed my hips up to meet her, burying myself as deep as I could in her. I then reached around with both hands and slapped both of her ass cheeks at the same time.

Her pussy convulsed around my cock and there was no resisting as I came hard inside her. KItten just stared off in the distance, her eyes wide and her mouth open but no noise was coming out of her. She started gasping for breath and I was beginning to worry about her when she collapsed onto my chest.

I held her while she kept taking deep breaths until she began to calm down a bit. Finally, she lifted her head off my chest and looked me in the eyes. I smiled.

"Hi there," I said, pushing back a strand of hair from her face. She was flushed and sweating, and not just from the heat.

"Wow," she said. "Sorry, but...wow."

"Nothing to apologize for, princess. You know how much I love watching you when you get worked up like that."

She grinned. "Yeah. I think I got more than a little worked up. Wow."

"So I guess you liked the slapping?" I said, running my hands over her ass in a much more gentle manner.

"More than I thought I would, although some of those really stung, Daddy," she said, offering a small pout.

"Slide off and I'll happily kiss it better."

"Mmmm, raincheck. I'm not sure I can handle getting worked up again right now and I'm pretty sure that would do it," she said.

"Raincheck accepted," I said. "Are you ok, though? I'm just checking. That was a little rougher than normal."

"I'm good, I promise. I would have told you if it was too much or if it hurt too much," she said, then yawned. "God, I'm wiped out. I'm ready to slip into a coma."

"Well, we'll take a quick nap, then a shower and we should still be able to get back to the park by 4:30 or so which is in time for the parade and be able to wander around for a few hours. Sound good?"

"Yes Daddy," she said, getting ready to nod off lying on top of me with my cock still inside her. Then she looked up at me and grinned. "Although I'm not sure I need to go back to the park. I've just finished the best ride in Disney."

"Oh for God's sake," I said, picking her up off my waist and then tossing her onto the bed. She bounced on the bed giggling and protesting all at the same time. I moved across and began tickling her, much to her screaming protests.

We were later than 4:30 getting back to the park that day. We didn't care that much.

***

(Toronto - Two weeks earlier)

There's something to be said for underestimating people in good ways.

When people meet Kitten it's easy to assume that while she's a nice girl, that maybe she wasn't the smartest person in the world. She liked cartoons and comic books. Her favourite mental headspace was that of a much younger, sillier person. She could be shy at first, especially around people who she perceived as being much smarter.

It wasn't until you got to know here that you got to know she studied hard at school, got really good grades, and was very smart about the things she cared passionately about. I know very little about costume design, but every movie we've watched she can explain to me why a costume is good or bad, and she can talk about it with a lot more knowledge than my usual "Well, it looks cool."

But I know she worries about it sometimes. She told me as much after the night at the pub. It was Sunday morning and Meg had to run into her office for a few hours. After making use of her empty condo in ways she would gripe about, we were taking advantage of an unusually warm March day to walk to a restaurant near her office where we'd meet her for a late lunch. After that, we'd collect our things and head to the train station.

Kit was her usual slightly down self knowing her weekend was coming to a close. Plus she was worried she hadn't made a great impression the night before. That she'd been too silly.

"You were great. They loved you," I reassured her. I gave her hand an extra squeeze.

"Yeah, but it felt like everybody there had at least two degrees or they were studying for another one. It felt like they're over here," she said gesturing with one arm "and I'm over here," she said, waving the other arm far away in the opposite direction.

"Having a university degree does not automatically make you smart. A couple of the biggest idiots I've ever met had doctorates," I said.

Kit looked skeptical.

"Matt has a degree," I said. "Marie has her Masters in Education."

A look of horror washed across her face.

"She teaches children? She makes Delores Umbridge look like Mr. Rogers," she said.

I smiled. "Trust me, the comparison has been made. No, she works in developing programming for junior high school kids at the Department of Education."

Kit did an exaggerated shudder. Fair enough. I was horrified when I heard she got that job. I suspected her idea of educational reform involved bringing back corporal punishment using a cat o' nine tails.

"Ok, but they're evil, Daddy. Dumb and evil often go together."

Oh, I could correct her on that, but I wanted to focus on the topic at hand.

"You met John last night, right?" I asked. She nodded. He was tall and frequently wore his long blonde hair in a man bun, which was something you should never do, let alone do in your 30s. He stood out in a crowd. "So a few years ago John decided he needs to get away from it all. Drops a thousand dollars on camping gear and heads off into the woods. Completely out of the blue. He does that sort of thing. It's why he's broke all the time.

"Ten days and an expensive search and rescue party later, they find him. He went hiking, got completely turned around and they found him 40 km from his campsite. He didn't tell anyone where he was going. He didn't have a satellite phone. He didn't take someone with him.

"He spent almost his entire life in cities. But it's camping, so how hard could it be?" I said.

"Ooops," Kit said with a giggle.

"And then there's me," I said.

She stopped and looked up at me with a smile.

"But you're so smart and wise, Daddy," she said. My Kitten was getting very good at walking the line between sincere flattery and mocking. I shot her a look and she kept her wide-eyed sincerity going. I sighed, pulled on her hand and we kept walking.

"When I first started out in policy my boss at the time decided I needed some in the field experience. So he sent me to this project assessment in rural Ontario to give a presentation which was basically that we, the government, were right and people in the community were wrong. So I naively go off to do this because of course we were right. We were all smart people with degrees. We'd done all kinds of research," I said.

"Didn't go well?"

"I was lucky to get out alive. I learned new words that day. But they were right. Our idea was bad for them and deeply stupid. I made the mistake of assuming that I knew better because of my degree than those who had practical experience dealing with these things day in and day out."

"Ok, ok," she said, kicking a discarded Tim Hortons coffee cup lying on the sidewalk. "I get your point. It's just they're making policy and I make geek clothing. I feel silly sometimes."

"You shouldn't. The crew of Black Panther probably changed the world more than most politicians the year that movie came out," I said. "Besides, you love what you do. Maybe one day you'll create something and it gets worn in a movie. And it inspires some kid in ways you can't imagine. That's what's amazing about what you do."

She stopped again and looked at me. And there was no mocking or teasing on her face. Just a huge smile.

"You say the best things sometimes, Daddy. Thank you. I hope you're right," she said.

I couldn't resist.

"Of course I'm right. Weren't you listening. I've got all these university degrees," I said, grinning. The beaming smile vanished and she got an aggravated look on her face.

"You jerk," she said, punching me in the arm and then walked away. It took a few minutes but eventually she forgave me.

***

(Disney - Spring Break)

Despite being an ass that day the point did sink into Kitten. That she was smarter than she gave herself credit for. It also turns out she was a much better organizer than I gave her credit for.

When I told Kitten that she was in charge of planning the Disney portion of the trip I had a very simple reason and it had nothing to do with being lazy. I'd been to Disney before. Three times. For good or bad, I had my own distinct memories of the place. I wanted to build new ones with her and I thought the best way to do that was to let her plan how she wanted to do things. She so readily agreed to the planning that I didn't bother to explain why, so I just assumed she was eager to do it so she could do all the things she'd dreamt of. In retrospect, that was hugely stupid.

In the weeks leading up to the trip Kit did a deeper dive into the planning than I thought. She got apps, read articles, and hit social media sites all trying to figure out what was the best way to visit Disney. What attractions to hit and when. What ones to avoid. Best places to eat.

It also didn't end once we hit Disney. I figured the plan would blow-up at some point. It's like having a plan at a comic con. If you were lucky you'd get to do 50% of what you wanted to do when the event started. Eventually she'd underestimate the crowds, or a line would be massive, or one of the attractions wouldn't be working. Maybe a thunderstorm would blow through and everything would shut down.

But Disney isn't comic con, no matter some of the similarities. There are differences, including the pressures.

That meant Kitten was routinely checking her phone, making changes when needed. There were apps and sites where you could do live tracking and adjust your plans accordingly. So she was weighing a shorter line versus how long it would take to get there given my knee. By the time the third day of the trip rolled around, we'd finished with the Magic Kingdom, hit Epcot, blown through Animal Kingdom and we were now getting ready to do Galaxy's Edge, which she had pre-booked in advance. I had to admit, I was very impressed, even if I wished she was spending more time enjoying the park and less staring at her phone. She was also starting to look frazzled.

But today they were running behind at Galaxy's Edge because of technical difficulties. There were long lines, people were cranky, and all of Kitten's furious checking of her different apps and websites to figure a way around the problem were not producing any results. She was getting increasingly agitated and annoyed and the fact it was 35C was not helping. I'd told her to relax a few times, and she deliberately pretended not to hear me. Finally, and knowing I was probably risking her wrath, I reached over, grabbed her phone and threw it in the backpack I was carrying.

"Daddy," she said loud enough to cause a few heads to swivel, "What the hell!?"

"There's nothing to be done, princess. It's DisneyWorld. These things happen. We have shade and we'll get there eventually. So we just need to chill out and take it easy," I said.

Which was a stupid thing to say. Telling someone wound up to chill out and relax is waving a red cape at a bull. She scowled at me and was pretty pissed off that I had grabbed her phone. I could tell she was weighing the consequences of trying to take back her phone. This was verging on our first blowout at Disney and really, we'd made it three days. It's borderline miraculous we'd made it this far.

"I'm going to go and use the bathroom. Can I have my phone back, Daddy," she said, with a very surly tone.

Yup. Very pissed off. I shook my head, reached back into the bag, and handed her the phone. She grabbed it out of my hand and stomped off to the nearest bathroom. I sighed.

"Redheads have quite the temper, eh," a voice behind me said. I turned around and it was a man about 10 years younger than me. With him was a slightly harried looking woman trying to keep two boys and a girl all cosplaying as different Star Wars characters under control. Further proof that Kit was slightly out of it. Ordinarily she'd be talking to them about their costumes and their favourite characters. If Kit was having problems keeping herself calm, I could only imagine what parents were going through during the delay.

"She's actually a sweetheart and very slow to get that pissed off. She's going to come back in about 10 to 15 minutes much calmer and embarrassed she got that cranky," I said. And then mentally added, "I hope."

He looked at me like he couldn't quite figure me out.

"How are you calm?" he asked. "Most of the people in the line here are ready to storm the gates and you're standing there without a care in the world. What's your secret?"

I really didn't feel like regaling my life story to him. That you tend to put things in perspective after certain tragedies. For example, if Kitten came out of the bathroom and she was still pissed off, we were simply going to leave. It's not like we were never coming back to Disney again.

"Not having kids helps," I replied instead. He laughed, but then also put together the extra piece. He heard Kit had called me "Daddy". I just said I had no kids. He reexamined me with this new information, nodded his head, and smiled. Apparently I had gone up a couple of notches in his eyes.

Fortunately, his wife demanded help keeping their kids in line, so I didn't have a conversation about much younger girlfriends. I took out my phone and checked a few things on Twitter. Fifteen minutes later I still hadn't heard from her and was wondering if I was going to have to ask someone to hold my spot while I went to look for her. That's when a notice from her flashed up on my screen.

"Sorry" she said.

"It's fine," I wrote back. "You ok?"

"Yeah."

There was nothing for a few more minutes.

"Kitten, we can go back to the room and relax for a few hours if you want. It's ok."

Next thing I knew she reappeared right beside me. Who knew she had stealth capabilities?

"I'm sorry," she said. "I was a bitch to you, but ..."

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer and gave her a quick, albeit very sweaty, kiss. She quickly broke away, saw some people looking at us, and flushed with embarrassment. She also looked slightly annoyed.

"Not that I don't appreciate the kiss, but why..."

"You're trying really hard and I know you're frustrated right now, and I just want to let you know I appreciate everything you're doing," I said. She shook her head, mystified at the way my brain works sometimes.

"I just wanted this trip to be perfect and it feels like I messed it up," she said.

"You're being a silly little girl," I said. "Which ordinarily I am all about. But in this case you're upset about something you literally have no control over. And this has already been smoother and more fun than the other three Disney trips I've had."

"Really?" she said, not entirely believing what I was saying.

"Vacations, and vacations in Disney, are always a test, Kitten. Sometimes you just have to remember to take a breath when you want to kill something. Or someone," I said.

Suddenly, I could hear a few cheers and see the line start to move. I took her hand and we began to move forward with the rest of the crowd.

"It means stop beating yourself up over things you can't control and don't worry about that minor kerfuffle..."

She snorted. "Kerfuffle?"

"I'm an old man. I use old man words. Anyway, before I was interrupted..."

She stuck out her tongue at me. Yeah, she was coming back to normal.

"This was nothing. So stop beating yourself up. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Good girl. Now come on, we're going to build some lightsabers together," I said.

We were moving again, which made her happy enough that she didn't protest that I was buying her something.

***

Galaxy's Edge was a fun few hours, although Kitten still seemed a bit off. Even a new lightsaber, which ordinarily she would have both protested and been delighted with, didn't affect her a lot. Once we left her mood became more subdued. I just assumed she was overheated or tired, like I was feeling, and that a few hours back at the room before we went out to supper would do her some good.

She dressed up in a summery dress that was white with white daisies. It wasn't transparent, but I was certainly enjoying the outline of what I was seeing. I joked that I still owed her the dress that I promised her the other day. She smiled, and blushed a bit, but the reaction wasn't the playful teasing I was used to. We hadn't been to Disney Springs yet, so we made our way over there. Going without a reservation somewhere was likely an invitation to another long line, but we'd had good luck with our dining experience so far, so why not press our luck.

Even walking over, conversation was subdued. She held my hand, but wasn't cuddled next to me like she often did, even in the Florida heat. I asked if she was ok and she replied she was just thinking about something. Which wasn't ominous at all, but I let it go for the moment.

I was debating going to a nice steak house for supper, but figured the Rainforest Cafe might cheer her up. Plus the cool mist of the place was a welcome break. It also continued our miraculous streak of having only a small line to wait in before we got our table. I know the place is mostly for families, but I always kind of liked it. If nothing else, at least it was a restaurant to put a little entertainment into your meal. Kitten had a genuine big smile for the first time in hours once we got inside. Turns out she'd never been to one before, and laughed out loud when the volcano erupted on the hour. It was a welcome boost in her mood. We chatted about the menu and different things in the restaurant and I thought things were back to normal. But once we ordered our main courses I tried talking to her about Star Wars things we'd done earlier today, but her mood diminished again.