Little Packages Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She handed me a coffee, which was much appreciated, and then sat down next to me and snuggled in and yawned.

"If you fall asleep here, I'll just leave you. Maybe pin a note on you saying where they can return you to," I said.

She took her head off my shoulder long enough to lick her tongue out at me, and then snuggle right back in. My threats were meaningless.

"Daddy," she said in a sleepy voice. "This was a really good vacation. Thank you for taking me."

And that day, the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes, I thought to myself.

"You're very welcome, princess. Thanks for being such a good little girl on vacation."

I could practically feel the smile against my arm.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, princess."

She giggled softly "I'm a Disney princess now," and I reached down and kissed her head, saying yes she was.

Despite a solid effort on my part in trying to ruin things it really had gone well. Not many couples spend five nights here and only have one, moderate-level fight. Just as illuminating was finding out that we were at the point where it sounds like she would seriously consider it if I proposed to her.

It was insane, of course. We didn't have six months together yet. She still had two years of school left. And I'm not entirely sure she fully understood the commitment involved with marriage. Then again, kids whose parents are divorced don't tend to joke or take marriage lightly.

I took a sip of my coffee, letting it burn its way down a bit. I looked back at Kitten, who had actually managed to fall back asleep. I shook my head and smiled.

There was no rush. Not yet. But getting married to her didn't seem as remote or far off as it did a week ago.

A woman at the gate desk took that moment to announce boarding by zone was now beginning. I shook Kitten who grumbled, but sat up.

"Come on, Kitten. Let's go home."