Little Packages Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes, but friends and family have mostly been surprisingly cool with it," I said.

She nodded her head. "Good, I'm glad. Look, I know it's none of my business, but I have some experience in these relationships - the ones that worked like mine, and the ones that don't, which are too many to count."

Now I was curious. I nodded at her to continue.

"If it's love and the real thing, then you pay no attention to anyone and love her like crazy. Time goes by faster than you think. But if this is, and pardon me, a thing to help you get over your late wife, that's not fair to her and you should do the hard, but kind thing."

I'm sure I must have had a stunned look on my face. I actually admired the bluntness. It was honest advice from someone who had been there instead of a stern lecture on moral appropriateness or power dynamics. She probably half expected me to chew her out or tell her to mind her own business. Instead, I lowered my head, smiled and gave a short laugh.

"I love her to an extent I never thought possible again. I'm hers until she's finished with me."

"Good answer," she said. Then she noticed her son had apparently taken his dunking as a sign Kitten was hard to get instead of being spectacularly uninterested. Kit was heading in our direction. "I'll leave you to it while I go and try and remind my son it's never too late to develop common sense and good manners. It was a pleasure..."

"Ben," I said, offering my hand. She took it and shook it gently.

"Anna," she said. "Take good care of her."

"I will," I said, but she was marching over to the pool and giving her son an earful about treating ladies right. She nodded at Kitten as they passed each other, and she nodded back, but with a confused look on her face. She came over to the shade area and I tossed her a towel as she sat down and dried herself off.

"That's why I prefer men instead of boys. What an idiot," she said. "Who was that talking to you?"

"That was the idiot's mom. And possibly you in 30 years," I said.

"Oooookay," she said.

I laughed and replayed what she had missed.

***

It was our last night at Disney and we had an early flight the next morning to Toronto, which meant an ungodly wake-up call of around 5 am. I was not looking forward to dealing with a very grumpy princess in the morning. Actually, probably all day. We'd decided once we landed to hop a train straight back to Kingston and home. It was going to be a long day. We should be in bed now, but she insisted on waiting up to see the last of the fireworks, which were starting in about 10 minutes. And it's not like I could deny her anything.

She was in the room finishing the last of her packing. She'd actually been reasonably restrained in her shopping, although I could tell she wanted more. Of course she did. But the damage was confined to a set of designer mouse ears with 'Kitten' on the back, a couple of dresses, one of which I bought for her, a shoulder bag with Minnie Mouse on it, and a piece of jewelry that even I was shaking my head at.

There were sets of bracelets featuring different Disney couples meant to be worn by real-life couples. Mickey and Minnie. Donald and Daisy. Belle and the Beast. I wasn't paying much attention to it, looking at some art on the walls, when she called out. I came over and she pointed at the case.

"We need to get that," she said. Definitively.

Which is why she's now wearing a silver EVE chain around her wrist, and I now have a chain around my wrist with a silver WALL-E. I looked at my hand again and shook my head.

"The fireworks are starting in a few minutes," I called out to her.

She came onto the patio wearing a striped dress featuring Lilo and Stich on it. I loved the dress because it opened from the front rather than being pulled over your head. There were a couple of buttons on the top and then a belt to keep the rest closed. Undo the buttons and the belt and it gracefully fell open. This was the dress I bought for her, and while she rolled her eyes a bit, she certainly had no objections to it.

She sat down next to me and put her head on my shoulder.

"I don't want to go. Can we stay?" she said.

"Sure. You got a large dowry I don't know about?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Oh well, back to reality then," I said.

"Meanie."

I placed my hand on her leg and began moving it back and forth. She shifted a few times and I gradually moved it a little higher, to the hem of her dress.

"Am I still a meanie?" I asked.

"Well, that all depends on what you show me in the next few minutes. I mean, you bought me this dress for a reason," she said.

So, one of the road then. Good. My hand slid up under the dress and continued upwards until I reached her hips. Unsurprisingly she wasn't wearing panties.

"Tsk. No panties. Such a naughty little girl," I said, as I continued to run my fingers over her skin, running them over her mons, but not ready to touch her pussy yet. She was sliding down on the couch, and opening her legs. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was getting deeper.

"Should I wear this dress tomorrow, Daddy? Should I forget my panties again when I'm going through security?" she asked.

I reached over with my other hand and grabbed the belt tying the dress together and gave it a little tug. It pulled away with little resistance and her dress parted, revealing all of her body. She gave another quiet little moan.

"If you don't wear panties, then I guess you couldn't wear a bra either," I said. I adjusted my position so I could lean over and start to kiss and lick her nipples. My hand switched and began running along her pussy lips without touching her clit. Her hips moved up, trying to get more contact, but I wouldn't give it to her. Not yet anyway.

"Wh-whatever you want. You're the Daddy. I'm just a helpless little girl," she said.

I let my lips slide off her nipple and move upwards and bit her ear lobe gently.

"You're all mine, aren't you Kitten?" I said in her ear.

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered.

My fingers found her clit and began circling it slowly.

"So you'll do what your Daddy tells you to do, right my obedient little Kitten?"

A groan. "Yes, Daddy. Please..."

"Please what, Kitten," I said, my fingers moving a little more quickly.

"Please tell me how I can be your good girl, Daddy," she said, sounding frustrated. Good.

I began shifting and she was too distracted to notice what I was doing. This was a bit mean, and she'd complain later. She was assuming at some point I was going to drag her back into the bedroom. I had other plans. I glanced at my watch; it was two minutes until the Disney fireworks began. Plenty of time.

I pulled the pillow I had stashed under the couch on the deck with my foot. I shifted my position so I was now between her legs and I knelt, her beautiful pussy only inches from my face.

I'd been quiet for a few seconds so she knew something was up. She opened up her eyes to see what was going on. That's when she noticed where I was. A look of shock was dawning on her face.

"Let's see if you can keep quiet, Kitten," I said, and then ran my tongue the length of her clit.

I'll give her credit, she managed to muffle most of the scream with her hands.

I wasn't a complete sadistic bastard. Either these patios were very soundproof or the people in the adjoining rooms were never out outside during the fireworks show. Plus, there was plenty of noise coming from below as people gathered around one of the outside pools waiting for the fireworks to begin. They were talking and there was music playing. And we were on the 8th floor. It would take either a quiet moment or Kitten hitting a high decibel range for people to hear.

I knew that; Kitten didn't.

"Daddy, oh God, Daddy, someone will hear, Oh fuck," she rambled, trying to be quiet, but only moderately succeeding. She was torn between trying to scramble away and get back in the bedroom and push her pussy back against my face.

"They'll only hear if you're noisy, Kitten," I said, taking my mouth off her clit for a moment. "You'll just have to find a way to be quiet because you're not going anywhere."

Before I continued licking I noticed the time. Thirty seconds. Perfect. I sucked her clit back into my mouth and began flicking it with my tongue. I took two fingers and slid them inside her, curving them so that they wouldn find her g spot.

Her hips slammed upwards and she was beginning to lose control. Good.

"Oh God, Daddy. Please Daddy. I'll be so loud and I can't stop it, Oh my God," she cried out her voice getting louder.

Things happened quickly all at once. Kitten finally noticed the pillow on the couch next to her, so she quickly grabbed it, buried her face and began screaming loudly into it. The fireworks display began, and then she came, and I could feel pussy pulse around my fingers and my face got deliciously wet. Her hips kept moving spastically, the feel of my beard, tongue, and fingers kept the orgasm rolling along. Finally, she dropped the pillow and begged for mercy.

I stayed there, gently kissing the inside of her thighs. My way of doing some aftercare.

"Why am I still seeing fireworks?" she finally managed to get out, slow to process what was happening. Then she clued in and managed a look of mild frustration through the orgasmic haze.

"Did you time my orgasm to the start of the fireworks display?" she said.

"I may have," I confessed. She laughed.

"You're insane, Daddy. A fucking spectacular pussy licker, but insane," she said.

"Who says I'm done yet. Be a shame to let such a spectacular fireworks display go to waste," I said. I leveraged myself up using the edge of the deck and then walked over to the door. She looked at me trying to figure out what I was up to now. I clicked off the light in the bedroom area and the small one on the deck. I then pulled down my shorts and moved towards the couch.

Whatever my plans were they were going to have to wait as Kitten moved quickly and immediately latched onto my cock and began sucking. If there was such a thing as payback cocksucking, Kitten was engaged in it. She took as much of my cock as she could and pushed me back against the concrete wall of the deck. Behind me was a spectacular fireworks display with the people down below making appreciative noises.

On her knees before me, using the same pillow I had a moment ago, was my Kitten doing her best to worship my cock. The fireworks were the least important thing in the world right now. I placed my hands on her head and she let me take over as I gently pumped my cock in and out of her mouth. She resisted at one point and took as much of me as she could in her mouth, looking up at me at the same time. Finally she pulled back and gasped.

"So close, Daddy," she said, and began licking my cock again.

"Yes, you were Kitten. If Daddy is the best pussy-licker around I think my little girl is the best cock sucker going."

"Uh huh," she said, less interested in praise and more interested in getting her mouth back around my cock.

"You're missing the fireworks," I teased.

"I've already seen plenty tonight," she said, briefly, before diving back down.

I gently pushed her back and she protested, trying to keep my cock in her mouth as long as she could.

"Trust Daddy. He has a plan," I said and then moved towards the couch and sat down. She looked at me in disbelief, as I was passing on a perfectly spectacular blowjob she was giving me. Then I tapped my lap. She stood up, and moved towards me and God, I was reminded again that I was lucky beyond belief. She began to crawl up on my lap when I spun her around, so she was facing away from me and towards the fireworks. She glanced back at me, with a questioning look.

"Trust your Daddy, Kitten," I said. A smirk played across her lips, but she resisted the urge to say anything to me.

I then positioned my cock upwards and let her settle down. Although we hadn't done much reverse cowgirl, she quickly figured out what I was doing, and let out a little groan of relief as much cock slid into her.

We sat like that for a minute. Her ass sitting on my lap with my cock buried in her. I ran my hands across the front of Kitten's body and cupped her breasts. She lay her head back on my shoulder, and although the angle wasn't perfect, I'm pretty sure I could see her grin.

"Mmmmm, fireworks."

I looked again; her eyes were closed. I pinched her nipples and she gasped, doing a little bounce on my lap.

"You're supposed to have your eyes open to enjoy the fireworks, Kitten," I said.

"Don't wanna. Can't make me," she said. My little brat back in full force.

"Well, I can keep you entertained," I said, and began bouncing her on my lap and she made the most adorable little squealing noises.

"Daddy, oh fuck, Daddy, I'm going to get noisy really soon. People will hear when I, oh God, when I cum on your cock, Daddy," she babbled.

"Then I guess you'll just have to be as quiet as you can," I said. She whined in protest but began bouncing up on and down on my cock on her own and tried hard not to make any noise. I moved one of my hands down her body and began playing with her clit. I could tell the Disney fireworks were going to end soon, but my little girl's were just about to begin.

Her bouncing became more erratic and I knew she was close and her moaning was getting louder.

"Daaadddeeeee!" she began to cry out when I wrapped one arm around her body, pinning her to me, and then I clamped my hand over her mouth, muffling her screams. The feel of her body shuddering against me and her pussy pulsing around my cock nearly made me cum, but I managed to hold off. Barely.

Kitten slumped against me and I took my hand away from her mouth and she gasped for air for a few moments. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered that she was a good girl. She hummed in agreement.

"Those were good fireworks," she finally said.

"Your eyes were closed most of the time, Kitten."

She tapped her head. "Best fireworks ever, Daddy." Then, she looked back at me. "Can I turn around to face you? I like looking at you when you cum."

I released my arms from around her body, and she quickly pulled off of my cock, moaning as she did. She spun around on wobbly legs, repositioned herself over my cock and quickly sank back down on me. We both made quiet little noises of appreciation.

"Were you trying to get us caught, Daddy?" she asked, content for the moment to sit there and not really move. She had an almost psychic ability to know how close I was, so my little girl was engaging in some small payback for the evening's activities.

"I was just trying to entertain you, Kitten," I said. She looked skeptical. "Besides, I've noticed you like fucking outside, so I thought during the fireworks display would be the perfect time."

She blushed a bit, and was about to respond when there was a noise from next door. A family was coming out onto the deck.

"Damn. Looks like we missed the last out of it. Sorry, kids," a male voice said. A couple of younger voices whined in disappointment. Then, to my mild horror, they began settling onto the deck and were chatting and talking.

It was also noticeably quieter. The fireworks had stopped. The music below was now much lower. It's hard enough to get kids to sleep at Disney, the last thing you need is loud music blasting. There was pushing your luck and then there was this. I started getting up so we could move things inside. Kitten was light enough that I could probably carry her, even impaled on my cock like she was.

That's when she grabbed the back of the couch and somehow willed herself to weight about 20 pounds more. Getting up from the couch at this angle just became much more difficult, unless I was ok with the neighbours hearing giggling and mild cursing and likely groaning.

"Kitten," I hissed...

"You'll just have to learn to be quiet, Daddy," she whispered in my ear. I was going to fire a comment back to her when she began moving. Slowly and deliberately. She moved her hips upwards, so that my cock almost slipped out of her pussy, and just before that happened she slowly moved her hips back down. She kept repeating this over and over, looking me in the eyes the entire time.

It was a battle of wills between the two of us. I was closer to cumming, but my Kitten could go zero to sixty in about three seconds and I could tell it was starting to get to her. But apparently she had one last card to play.

"Cum in your little girl, Daddy," she whispered in my ear in her little sing-song voice. "You've been such a good Daddy, ohhhhhh, you deserve to give her alllllll your cum."

If the people next door stuck their head around the side of the wall to say hi, they couldn't have stopped what was happening next.

"Cum for me, Daddy. Cum in me, Daddy," she kept whispering in my ear. Finally I pushed my hips up, keeping myself buried in her and came with a quiet groan as I could manage.

When I finally opened my eyes I could see Kitten's look of satisfaction was being replaced with the shock of a quickly building orgasm. Teasing me, and then feeling me cum inside her had pushed her to the edge. She was quickly bouncing on my cock, and then her mouth opened. She was going to scream loud enough to wake the dead. I quickly reached up, placed my hands round the back of her head and brought it to my shoulder. She sank her teeth into me and let out a quiet scream. I winced, but gritted my teeth through it.

The chatter next door continued, so it appeared we'd dodged another bullet. I could hear Kitten gasping for breath as she recovered from cumming. Eventually she looked at me with slightly glassy eyes. I smiled at her and she smiled back, until she noticed her teeth marks in my shoulder.

"Oh Daddy," she whispered. "I'm so sorry. Are you ok?"

I kissed her and she melted into it, momentarily forgetting about her bite mark.

"What do you say we go inside and you can kiss it better?" I said.

She smiled. "Deal."

****

I was sitting at the gate for our Air Canada flight back to Toronto, waiting for my Kitten to return from wherever she had wandered off to. Instead of passing out from her orgasms last night, they seemed to give her new energy so it was close to 11 pm before we fell asleep. Well, before I fell asleep. For all I know, the little brat was checking her phone until after midnight.

It meant the 5 am wake-up was as delightful as I expected. I grumbled, but got out of bed. Kitten put her head under her pillow and refused to get up. It wasn't until I pulled the sheets off of her and gave a light slap on the ass did she squeak, get off the bed, and shoot laser beams out of eyes.

Well, not really. But if she could I was in serious trouble.

She was also serious about carrying through with her idea from last night, about going all day without wearing a bra and panties. Her little way of torturing me through airports and a three-hour long flight. We finally compromised on wearing them until she cleared security and then, if she wanted to, she could go to the washroom and change. It would also let her see how transparent her dress was before she did anything.

I glanced up from my phone and I could see her making her way towards me carrying coffee. She was wearing her Mickey Mouse ears and had her hair tied back in a ponytail. She had also thrown a light sweater over her shoulders, which was about as far as I was going to get to her admitting I was right when I warned her the airport's AC. She had also put on her three silver chains collar, with the lock portion visible. She was showing off a bit of cleavage with the top part of her dress undone.

"Hi Daddy," she said, and bent down to kiss the top of my head, which was her excuse to show me that she had removed her bra. I would bet money that at some point she was going to put a blanket on her lap during the flight and I would be encouraged to find out if her panties were still there..