Little Packages Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I suck your cock now, Daddy?" I asked. He nodded his head, and I quickly slid my lips down over his cock.

To say that I loved my Daddy's cock would be an understatement. It was thick and just the right size. It fit perfectly in my mouth, my pussy, and my ass. I loved the texture of it, the taste of it and the smell of it. There were times when I was perfectly happy to just rub my face against his cock and bob my mouth up and down. If I'm anxious, it will calm me down. And if I'm horny, it's the only thing that takes the edge off.

I was humming and moving my mouth up and down his cock when he grabbed my pigtails. I'm obviously hoping they'll get used if I'm seducing my Daddy with my hair in pigtails. I glanced up at him, saw him smiling, and I nodded. He pulled on the pigtails and I deepthroated his cock. He then held me in place.

I was helpless and I could feel my pussy gush. I was in no real danger, but being helpless while my Daddy dominated me like this always kicked my horniness up a notch.

I was a good girl and didn't try to pull my head back up. I kept working on his cock while it got harder and harder to breathe. I then squeezed his leg with my hand and he pulled me up. I gasped for air, stars swimming in my eyes.

"Are you ok, Kitten?" he asked. I nodded and spent a few moments catching my breath. Then I smiled.

"Again, Daddy?"

That went on for 10 minutes or so. I'd bob up and down on his cock and he would grab my pigtails, making sure I couldn't pull back. I knew he worried, but I also knew he would take care of me. As soon as I touched his leg he pulled back so I could breathe. And I loved it because after doing that enough times I felt super spacey. Whether it was from being dominated or the lack of air, I didn't know or care. I just loved how it felt.

After the last time I pulled back, gasping, Daddy reached under my arms and lifted me. I was a bit shaky as he spun me around so I was looking out the window. I spread my legs and then let him slowly lower me. He knew what I wanted. Soon enough, I felt his cock rubbing against my clit as I sat on his lap. I directed his cock with my hand and it slid into my pussy with perfect ease.

"Oooooooh, Daddy," I moaned. He might have said something, but I was pretty far gone at this point. I was still spinning from being choked and now I had his cock buried in me. Through my glazed eyes I looked out the window. Toronto was out there in the dark. People could be watching me fuck my Daddy right now.

I groaned again and began bouncing slowly on his cock. I leaned back so that my head rested on his chest.

"You are such a slut," he whispered, and then nipped my ear. I could only groan.

Then he began to go to town on me. I loved fucking like this, not just because people could be watching, but because Daddy had free access to my body. His hands began to roam over me. They slid across my breasts and pinched my nipples. One hand went up and gently wrapped around my neck while the other continued playing with my nipples.

I started whimpering louder.

"Do you like that, Kitten?" he asked. I nodded. Then he pinched one of them harder. I cried out.

"Use your words," he said.

"I love everything you do to my body, Daddy," I managed to get out. "I'm your little toy. Play with me however you want."

He took that to heart, with his hand sliding down from my breast to my clit. I bounced a little faster, the orgasm coming quickly.

"They're probably watching you right now, Kitten. You're giving them quite the show," he said.

I then saw myself reflected in the window. I looked like a massive slut. My face was flushed crimson and my eyes were glazed and unfocused. I was sweating and the pigtails were askew. My nipples were rock hard and all I could see was that I was bouncing up and down on some guy. You couldn't tell it was my Daddy; it could be anyone.

My brain shattered. I screamed and dimly recalled that I'd opened the door a crack. People probably heard that at street level. I collapsed back against my Daddy and tried to remember how to breathe and think for a few minutes. I think I might have cried a bit, because I felt Daddy hold me and run his fingers over my face.

Eventually, I came back to reality a bit. I was almost embarrassed how intensely I'd cum, but then I realized that Daddy was still hard inside of me.

"You didn't cum?" I asked, my voice slurring a bit.

"I wanted to take care of you first. Besides, I was enjoying the show," he said. I huffed at him. Then I squeezed the muscles in my pussy hard. He groaned. That's all I needed to hear. I sat up on his lap and then leaned forward and rested my hands on his knees, being extra careful with his bad one.

"Silly Daddy, you were supposed to cum at the same time I did," I said and began moving. I didn't have much energy left, and I hoped he didn't have much willpower left after my little show.

"You were too sexy, fucking me like that. I got distracted," he said, with a strained voice. Time for the kill.

"Fuck your Kitten, Daddy. Everyone is watching me fuck you, give me your cum. I need it," I said.

Then I felt him grab my hips and move me up and down on his cock. I loved it when he took control like this. After a half dozen times, he lifted his hips as he slammed me down and then I felt his cum flood my pussy.

Daddy groaned; I hissed out a "Yessssss" of victory.

Then I was well and truly done. I flopped back and was glad to discover he was as sweaty as I was. We paused for a few minutes, just enjoying the afterglow.

"If the police kick in that door it's your fault and you're going to owe Meg money," he said. "I noticed the door to the deck opened a crack, Kitten."

"Sorry, Daddy," I said, not meaning a word of it. He sighed, knowing I didn't.

Eventually, I stood up, holding my hand over my pussy to prevent any of Daddy's cum from leaking out. We would have to do some serious scrubbing in this condo before leaving, but there was no need to make more of a mess. I made my way to the bathroom. Then I remembered what we were talking about before we got distracted.

"So are you coming tomorrow?" I asked.

"Not without pharmaceutical assistance," he replied.

I turned around, put a hand on my hip, and cocked my head to the side. He was grinning. Honestly, how could I stay mad with him when he had that kind of smile? That, and all the orgasms, of course.

"You know what I mean. Will you please come to the set with me tomorrow? You won't have to stay long, I promise."

"Like I could say no to you when you want something," he said. "Thank god you're not evil."

"Maybe a tiny bit evil, Daddy," I said. Then, knowing he was watching, I turned around, gave my ass a little bit of an extra wiggle, and went into the bathroom. The last thing I heard was him groan. Thankfully, he couldn't see my smile. Some might classify it as evil-looking.

***

The set was pretty low-key when Daddy arrived. With only a few days left in shooting, some cast members had already finished their scenes and moved on. We were shooting interior scenes in a studio space and none of the wardrobe demands were exceptionally high. We'd started packing up some of the clothing, although I had no idea where it was going.

The girls immediately jumped on him when I brought him back to where they were working. Curiosity levels about him were high and I'd given him the head's up that they would be poking at him quite a bit.

He nodded as if he expected it, and we both entered our public personas. No longer Daddy and Kitten, but Ben and Kit. When the girls were chatting with him he behaved perfectly. I'd seen him do this a few times, but it was always kind of weird to watch. He smiled and was friendly but never poured on the charm. He would smile when talking about me, reach over and squeeze my hand sometimes, but was never possessive over me. He gently deflected if they pried into our personal lives; instead he asked how the shoot was going or how they got into the business.

Ellen, one of the girls I'd worked with during the shoot, snuck over when Daddy talked to Mary about something.

"Please God, tell me he has a twin brother," she said.

"Only child," I said with a regretful smile.

"God damn it," she groused. "You literally knocked him over at a comic con and now he's going to marry you?"

"Yup."

"Well shit, maybe I'll give that a try. It's got to be better than the dating apps I use," she said.

Eventually I managed to pry him away and give him a small tour of the place. By now I was pretty good at knowing how to stay out of the way and be invisible.

Daddy mostly smiled and nodded as I pointed out things and different actors on the show. One actress, who had a small, recurring part on the show came over to say hi and we chatted a bit before she had to run.

"Hobnobbing with the stars?" Daddy teased.

"It's never a bad thing to be polite to people. This was her first TV gig and she's super excited to be doing this. One of the girls told me that for some of the actors this might be the only part they get. So why not be kind? Why ruin something that makes them so happy to be doing?" I said.

"You're a good girl, Kitten," he said and then took my hand, gave it a little squeeze and kissed me on the head. I could feel the little space swooping into my brain. That kind of gesture always did the trick.

That's when my phone buzzed, reminding me of my meeting with Susan in five minutes. That snapped me back to reality quickly. I took his hand and headed over to the office she had commandeered. She walked over and shook Daddy's hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Ben," she said. "I feel like I know you. Kit talks about you whenever we chat and, well, there was your video from last year."

I could practically see the smile freeze on Daddy's face. When he proposed to me at comic con, some girls recorded it and put it on Tik Tok. We became social media celebrities for a few days, which annoyed him at the time. Meg dined out on it for months. It all died down, but when someone mentioned it he made a face; politely good-humoured but eager to move on.

"Well, the video made a lot of people happy and she said yes, so that was the important thing," he replied.

Susan saw he wasn't 100% comfortable with the topic. She changed gears and asked me to come join her in a tiny room she was using as an office, and checked to make sure Daddy would ok being alone with the rest of my co-workers. He said he'd be fine and Mary, Ellen and the rest looked like they were happy to try and pry more information out of him.

I had a funny feeling the next time we fucked, Daddy would be spanking me a lot. And hard.

I sat down across from Susan, with a small table separating us.

"Did I ruffle his feathers by bringing up the video? I thought it was adorable," she said.

I made a see-saw gesture with my hand. "A little bit. He took a lot of teasing from his friends and family and the usual group of online assholes gave him a hard time over proposing at a comic con. I loved it and, like he said, I said yes."

"Any date planned yet?"

That minefield hadn't gotten any easier to navigate since May.

"Sometime next summer, I think. We're still negotiating a time and place," I replied. She got an interesting look on her face, as if she was processing that information and how it worked with her plans.

"Kit, let me say you did a great job this summer. I spoke to Mary and chatted with the rest of the girls while you gave Ben his tour. They all said you worked hard, showed up early, stayed late without complaining, asked good questions, and never got starstruck. And you handled that harassment....incident, with maturity. This isn't so much a post mortem of what you could do better next time as it is me offering you a job when you graduate," she said.

If I wasn't already sitting down, my ass would be hitting the floor. I thought this would be a little 'nice job, and we'll talk again next year' chat. I wasn't expecting a job offer. The look on my face must have been priceless because Sudan laughed, not unkindly.

"You did great, Kit. The only concern I had was about Ben, to be honest. You're only 21 and engaged," she said.

"I don't understand; what does my relationship with Ben have to do..."

Susan put up her hand, sensing I was upset.

"Kit, I like minimal drama with my employees because I work for people who deal with high-level drama from actors and directors. They don't need drama from the people who handle the costumes. So yeah, I wanted to make sure you and Ben are in a healthy relationship and there's no manipulation, coercion, or power plays going on.

"That might annoy you, but if you work on big-money productions, there's going to be huge workloads and expectations. Not all relationships survive the stress, especially if it's not healthy to begin with. So I like to screen out potential problems in advance," she said.

I took a moment to process all of that. Of course what Susan was saying made sense. I was not the center of the universe and they needed to make sure I was going to be able to do the job. God, I'm 21 and I have a lot of big decisions to make in the next year. Then a thought hit me.

"You met Ben for like 30 seconds. How do you know there's no drama?" I asked.

Susan grinned and tapped the iPhone on her desk. I could see she was getting texts.

"Those girls are the most effective asshole detectors in the world, mostly because they've married or dated so many of them. Just awful taste in men and women for themselves, but they can spot trouble for others a mile away. They told me they loved him before you guys came back. I've been getting updates. Their opinion hasn't changed," she said.

I couldn't help myself. "What are they saying?"

"Mary says he's 'just lovely.' Ellen is frustrated that he doesn't have a brother, that he seems a little sad, but adores you. And so forth. Despite the age difference, it's obvious the two of you love each other. That's all I need to know," she said.

I nodded my head and blushed a bit. It was always a little weird when people noticed how sickening we were with each other. It's not like we were making out in public, but I was always close to him when we were walking together and he always looked at me and smiled. Of course others will notice; it just never dawns on me that they will.

I finally shook my head and went back to what was happening right now.

"Do you need an answer now?" I asked, aware that it might sound ungrateful. Susan didn't take it that way, thankfully.

"Before Christmas," she said. "I need to plan who will be working on what sets. If you're interested in travelling to Europe, let me know. I think there will be a few productions in England and Prague that I could get you on."

"Oh wow," I said.

"Yup," she said, standing up. Our chat was over. "You do well by me, I'll make sure you get the opportunities you want to shine."

We walked out of the office and Daddy was still chatting with the girls. He looked over and smiled. It was funny, I noticed his smile, but I also noticed the other women's reaction to him. I could tell they all loved his reaction to seeing me again, even if we were only apart for a few minutes. It made me appreciate again how lucky I was.

"So did you survive the interrogation?" he asked with a grin.

I glanced over at Susan, and she nodded to my unspoken question.

"Susan offered me a full-time job if I want it," I said.

There was a lot of noise after that, with the girls coming over to give me hugs and congratulate me. They seemed to have leaped from offer to accepting, but I took the hugs and said thank you. After a couple of minutes they parted, and Daddy came over and hugged me.

"I'm proud of you, Kit," he said.

Immediately panty soaker. I wanted to ask if I could take a 15-minute break and find a private spot, but I figured that might be pushing my luck.

"So what are you going to do now? You still have a month until you have to go back to school. Big vacation plans?" Susan asked.

I looked at Daddy, letting him answer.

"Well, we're going out to Vancouver to see my mom for a few weeks. She's not doing great," he said, in what was an understatement. According to his father, she was fading quickly. "Then I promised her some time in the Rockies around Banff."

"Nice," Susan said, smiling.

"I'm hoping to convince her to spend some time in Saskatchewan, but we'll see," he said.

Susan looked baffled, trying to figure out why anyone would want to go to Saskatchewan so I answered her unspoken question.

"My mom lives there. We have...issues. So it's best I not go and see her. Less drama that way," I said, hoping to appeal to the part of her that enjoys no drama. Instead, she disappointed me.

"I didn't get along well with my mom when I was your age. I was a bit of a wild child," she said. Given that I'd see her do a somewhat raunchy burlesque routine at comic con, I could only imagine. "But when I had my kid, well, good luck keeping a grandmother away from her grandchild. If I were you, I'd make peace now. Trying to deal with her while you're pregnant or with a small baby is drama you don't want."

Well, shit. I didn't have to look at Daddy to know his reaction.

"Well, maybe we'll pop in for a quick visit and see what we can do," I managed to get out.

"Cool," Daddy said. "I think that's a great idea. I'll book some tickets to Saskatchewan."

Well fuck. That happened fast.

****

(Mid-August)

Three weeks after the ambush, Daddy was steering the car into town. My anger was switching over the anxiety. I had so many memories in this place and so few of them were good or that I was proud of. Dad abandoning us, all the fights I had with mom, all the drinking and drugs, the terrible taste I had in men, the bad things I did with and to my friends. This was a nightmare.

Sensing my mood had shifted, Daddy pulled into the local gas station and killed the car engine.

"Kitten, are you all right? Seriously?"

I took a deep breath and refrained from screaming at him that it was a little late to be asking that question now. We were here. Mom was expecting us and the volume of drama that would come from changing my mind could not be contained by a water tower. I took a few deep breaths and turned to him.

"We're here and we're going to do this. But you have to understand I'm not kidding when I say there's nothing good for me here. There's a reason I left and have avoided coming back as much as possible," I said. "So if things get bad, if mom freaks out, if someone sees me and loses their shit, we leave and you do not argue with me about it. Ok?"

He nodded. This was not a side of me he was used to seeing. I've always been bratty with him; it was part of our games. But I could feel myself becoming bitchy, like it was in the air and seeping through my pores.

I also looked at what I was wearing and sighed. It would be precisely what everyone expected of me. I reached into the back seat, opened my travel bag, and pulled out a pretty sundress. Daddy looked around and didn't see anybody, and nodded at me that it was ok. I quickly slipped it on and took off the t-shirt and shorts. I looked a bit more adult. No bra though, which I'm sure would be enough to scandalize my mother.

"Kitten, just remember that you are a successful designer who has worked on a tv show and has an offer to work on an international movie shoot. You're engaged and happy. I'm not saying to throw that in people's faces; you shouldn't. But just be confident and relaxed that you're a good person and doing well," he said.

"They won't think I'm a good person," I said. 'They' being a fairly nebulous group, but I figured most of the town was happy when I left.

"I do," he said and took my hand and kissed it. I hated that he dragged me here, but I loved him madly for moments like that. I nodded my head that he should keep driving and slid the sunglasses over my eyes.