Little Packages Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That went back and forth for about an hour until Mike threatened to change the locks the next time we went out, so that was that. A couple of days later, we were at the train station. Mike had said his goodbyes at the condo. We both promised to be back out for Thanksgiving in October.

At the train station, Daddy was pensive. I tried to be supportive and cuddle into him a bit. I also resolved that if our time in the Rockies was to recharge me for school, my job was to distract him from thinking about his parents.

"Kitten, I know it's probably a long way off, but you know I'm not putting you through that, right?" he said.

It was still early and the coffee hadn't kicked in. I was also distracted by the thought of spending 12 hours on the train to Banff. Daddy swore it would be fun, but riding the train between Montreal and Kingston for almost two years had killed any romantic feelings I had towards rail travel. So I wasn't sure what he was talking about and it must have shown.

"The only thing that bothers me about our relationship is that because I am so much older than you that I might get sick and you might have to waste years of your life taking care of me," he said. "And if this dementia is something that runs in the family and that I'm vulnerable to it, I am not putting you through that. Do you understand?"

It was better than a triple shot of espresso for waking me up. I also wanted to hit him repeatedly for being that stupid. I took a deep breath.

"Daddy, if I got diagnosed with leukemia tomorrow and told you there was nothing you could do and you should just abandon me, what would you do?" I asked, looking across the train station.

"Kitten..." he started.

"What. Would. You. Do?" I asked again.

He lowered his head. "Assume you weren't thinking correctly, ignore you, and do everything I could to take care of you."

"Exactly. Don't be so dumb, Daddy," I said and then waved my hand with the engagement ring by his face. "For better or for worse isn't some idle promise."

He took my hand and kissed it.

"It's killing my dad. I just don't want to put you through that," he said quietly.

I wanted to strangle him for worrying, but I also knew his heart was in the right place.

"You're going to live to be 110, I'll be 80, and we'll be scandalizing the residents of seniors' home when I'm walking around with the anal plug tail," I said. He laughed. "I know you mean well, but I don't want us buying worries that we may never have to deal with."

He had an odd expression on his face. Then he nodded and kissed me on the head.

"When did my little girl get so wise?" he said.

"From my very wise Daddy," I replied.

***

Banff was beautiful but weird. For a prairie girl like me, all the big ass mountains were odd. I'd flown over the Rockies several times in the last year, so I knew they were there and they were big. I'd seen lots of pictures of them as well.

But it's something else when they're right....there. I resisted the urge several times to grab my Daddy and point at them, just to make sure that he saw them too.

The town itself was also weird. I was used to seeing large numbers of tourists. I'd just come from Vancouver; I spent the summer in Toronto, and lived in Montreal. Hell, even Kingston got its share of visitors.

But I'd never seen so many obviously foreign visitors in such a small town. That was kinda cool. What wasn't cool was the attention I seemed to be getting. I'd bought a few things when I was in Vancouver, a few sundresses to replace the one I left in Saskatchewan, a halter top, a couple of mini-skirts, and a few other things. It's summer, and I wanted to be comfortable and look cute for my Daddy.

But I certainly caught a few people trying to sneak pictures of me. In some cases, not even subtly trying to sneak pictures of me. At first it was amusing and even sort of flattering. By day two, it had switched over to annoying and occasionally creepy. Plus, it was agitating the crap out of Daddy, who has a huge protective streak for his little girl. We were even getting it when we were walking in the woods or hiking.

But things came to a head when we hit the hot springs. Maybe it was immature or silly to wear the tiny green bikini, but I love how I look in it, and I know my Daddy loves how I look in it. So why shouldn't I wear it?

But then I got a reminder that I can be naive. Because the instant that Daddy left my side to use the bathroom, it was like there was blood in the water for a particular variety of male shark. I was sitting in one of the springs when three guys, all around my age, came over to chat me up.

"You must love your dad," the blonde bro with some tattoo on his bicep said to me. It momentarily threw me until I realized he didn't say daddy. I tried to give the vibe that I wanted to be left alone, but these kinds of guys are not usually the type to pick up on "fuck off and leave me alone vibes."

"He's not my father; he's my fiancé. He'll be back in a minute, so if you don't mind..."

The bro groupmind couldn't comprehend that and started laughing.

"What? He's old enough to be your father. C'mon, you can do better than that," said bro #2, who had a shaved head. The implication being that he and his buddies would be the ones who could help me do better.

I'd dealt with assholes when I was a teenager, but I was rusty due to lack of practice. I had Daddy since I hit college and was so busy at school I hadn't had to deal with them. And now, I had three of them around me, trying to be what they thought was charming. Because, you know, shitting on a woman's decisions is always the way to heart and panties.

I sighed and lowered my sunglasses. I am a tiny thing and these are three large men. But in my favor I am a redhead with a latent vicious streak. I like it when Daddy takes care of me; it doesn't mean I can't take care of myself when I have to.

"Look guys, I'm sure there's someone around here that will be flattered by your attention, but it's not me. He's my fiancé, I'm off the market, so if you wouldn't mind moving along, that'd be great," I said.

The smiling and easy charm evaporated, which I expected. They didn't look like the kind of guys that took no for an answer easily.

"It's not her dad; it's her sugar daddy," bro #3 chimed in. He was growing some tragically long beard. "Just another whore."

The three of them looked at me with disgust and moved away. The smart play was to let them leave and nurse their overinflated egos. I'd never tell Daddy about it and I'd forget about it soon enough.

The problem was, ever since the dust-up with mom in Saskatchewan, I was less willing to put up with people's bullshit. And I was feeling a bit bitchier. So...

"Better a whore than a small dicked Incel," I fired back at them.

Ooops.

The three of them whipped back around to face me as if they were a bro hive mind. It wasn't the smartest thing to say, but fuck those guys. They moved towards me and I could see a lot of posturing and profanity was coming my way. There were way too many people around for me to feel threatened. But Daddy was going to be back soon so this was going to become a thing.

But just before things got epically stupid, a blonde lady waded into my area with a couple of kids behind her. She looked like she was in her early 30s, wearing a one-piece suit. She wasn't overweight but had curves.

"Karen! We've been looking all over for you! Did you get lost?" she asked.

I am not Karen, but I know a life preserver when I see one. The bro hivemind was confused. They wanted to teach the uppity bitch a lesson, but a mother and kids blocked their path. I could tell it hurt their brains.

I decided to take the lifeline. The bros weren't worth it, and if it kept Daddy from getting into a yelling match and using his cane, all the better.

"Yeah, sorry Kate. The fiancé and I just wanted some time alone," I said.

The kids looked baffled by their mom talking to a stranger like an old friend. The bros decided retreat was the better option but shot vengeful looks my way as they departed. I'd have to keep an eye out for those assholes for the rest of the trip.

I nodded at "Kate" to give her the all-clear. She glanced over his shoulder to confirm they were gone. Then she told the kids they could go off and play, which they gladly did, and then turned and looked at me.

"Small dicked Incels?" she said, putting a hand on her hip.

"Tell me I'm wrong," I replied.

She laughed and introduced herself as Sonja. It turns out she spent a chunk of her 20s working bars and was used to bailing out girls who got themselves in over their heads.

"I was over my head?" I asked, knowing that, yeah, I probably was in deeper water than normal.

"It's a great line and funny as hell. But you know what group doesn't have much of a sense of humor?" she asked.

"You're right, but I don't like being called a whore," I said, running a hand through my hair.

She nodded. "Yeah, nobody should have to put up with that shit, but may I recommend in the future if you're going to pick a fight with three guys who conservatively weigh six times as much as you do, have some back-up."

"Fair enough," I said. Off to the side, I saw Daddy coming back our way. She caught my glance and looked over where I was staring.

"Your man?"

I nodded.

"Are you going to tell him what happened?"

"Noooooo," I said. "Well, maybe tomorrow. If I tell him now it'll be a whole thing."

"Probably a good idea. Nice meeting you," she said and then walked off to track down her kids.

Daddy came up and gave me an inquisitive look.

"She complimented me on my bikini," I said, feeling a slight pang for lying to him. I hated doing it, but it was the lesser evil.

"Well, it is quite the bikini," he said, leaning down and kissing me. My pussy got damp in a way that had nothing to do with the hot springs I was sitting in.

"I'm happy to model it for you in a more private setting," I said. It served the dual purpose of getting us out of here if those clowns came back and it got me laid. It was a full-of-win proposal.

"Well, how can I resist that offer," he said, holding out his hand.

***

I told him what happened the next day.

We were hiking up in the mountains. I'd whined to Daddy that while I liked hiking, there were so many people around. Many of them were rude because we were taking it slow on account of Daddy's bad knee. Plus, I figured at some point, being in the middle of the woods, we might find a place with some privacy.

It turns out there was a reason why Daddy wanted to spend a week in a place with so many mountains and where one of the main activities was hiking. When he was a kid his parents took him here a couple of times and he had fond memories of the place.

So when I whined about too many people on the trails, he smiled and drove us to a spot about 30 minutes away and we started hiking, albeit with extra gear in case there were bears.

"Bears?" I asked.

"Don't worry, it's been ages since anyone's been eaten," he said.

I assume he was kidding, but stuck close to him. Just in case.

So while we were strolling up the hill, with no voices around us, and no one pushing by to get their Instagram selfie, we had a chat about my actions. Just as I suspected, he was both proud of me for standing up for myself, furious at those bozos, amused at the shot I took at them, but frustrated I was so careless.

"I honestly don't know if I should be mad or not. I just want to keep you safe and those are exactly the kind of assholes who don't mind hurting a woman because they were 'disrespectful,'" he said.

"I know, but I'm not taking crap from anyone like that. That's not who I am. I didn't in high school and I'm not now. You've never seen me seriously angry at a guy. It's not pleasant," I said. "I only get wobbly when dealing with psychologically manipulative girls. But dealing with immature guys' bullshit? I've been handling that since I was 13. It's one of the reasons I love you. No unnecessary bullshit."

"There's something to put on my resume. Just...weigh the situation and handle it appropriately, all right?"

"Fair," I said.

Once that was over with, I just enjoyed the walk. Daddy wasn't messing around, wearing a good pair of hiking boots, a brace for his knee, and a bunch of Columbia clothing. Over my protests, he was also carrying the backpack with most of the food for our picnic. I was taking advantage of the still-warm weather even if we were up in the mountains by wearing my usual wide-brimmed hat, a pair of snug shorts, a red sports bra and one of Daddy's snazzy hiking shirts. I'd started off wearing it, but it was now wrapped around my waist. I caught him "checking up on me" several times, which made me grin. Almost two years and I could still get him leering at me.

I was trying to absorb all the affection I could because we'd be apart again soon enough. In two days we were heading to Calgary. From there it was a plane to Toronto, packing up my stuff from Meg's place before she came back, and then a couple of days in Kingston. After that, back to a tiny, lonely flat in Montreal.

It was depressing to think about.

Fortunately, before I could get too maudlin, Daddy pulled up and simply stated, "we're here."

I'd been daydreaming and hadn't noticed my surroundings. We exited the trees and were on a rise. A hundred metres or so below us was a small mountain lake, and surrounding it were tall trees and mountains.

"Oh wow," I said. And I meant it. I'd seen lots of beautiful scenery the last few days, but this had the bonus of not having anyone around. "How did you know about this place?"

"Dad shares your aversion to large crowds of tourists. On one trip he got to know some of the locals and they told him about this spot. I've never seen another person up here," he said.

"Excellent," I said, and walked up to him, put my arms around his neck, and leaned up for a kiss. His hands quickly found my ass and gave it a squeeze and little boost so I was up on my toes. Eventually, we came up for air.

"Want to have a snack first? Give you some extra calories?"

"Oh please, you're going to be the one who needs the extra calories," I said, being a brat. He placed the backpack on the ground by a flat rock. I dove into the bag to get food and a blanket, which left my ass up in the air. He didn't disappoint, giving me a swat for being a brat.

"Mmmmm, foreplay," I said.

He shook his head. But yeah, it was nice to tease things out. He sat on the rock, resting his back on a tree and stretching out his legs. I sat next to him, cross-legged and taking in the view, which was amazing. We started digging into our picnic of sandwiches and fruit, while chatting. He mentioned school, which got me depressed, so he changed topics.

"So have you heard from Meg lately? Has she given you any idea when she's coming back?" he asked.

Meg vanished off to Europe at the end of June and I was getting semi-regular texts from her. However, pictures of her eating fantastic meals, visiting cool places, buying amazing clothing, and sitting on a beach were driving me mad.

The last one was the worst. She was lying topless on a beach and wearing a thong which managed the trick of showing almost everything but hiding just enough. It was scandalous but not pornographic.

"Who took that? Are you finally getting laid? What is s/he like?" I immediately texted back.

I got a cryptic smiley face and nothing else. I showed it to Daddy, who whistled.

"Damn," he said. "Looks like she's having fun."

"You're missing the point, though," I said.

"Which is?"

"It's clear from the angle of the photo that it wasn't a selfie. Someone took it for her," I said.

He looked at the photo again, shook his head and smiled.

"I assume whoever she's fucking took it."

"Yes, I know. But who is he?"

"Or she," he interrupted.

"Or she...Meg is giving me no details. At all. It's driving me mad."

"My poor little girl," he said, running a hand down my cheek. "I'm sure you'll get the details whenever she comes home."

"I wanna know now," I said, pouting.

That was my cue that the eating portion of our break was now over. Daddy's fingers slipped into my thin cloth choker around my neck and gently tugged me closer.

"Behave, Kitten," he growled.

"Don't wanna," I whispered back.

Daddy quickly pulled me over his lap, reaching underneath me to make quick work of the buttons holding my shorts in place. I may have wiggled a bit to help him when he pulled them down.

I do love fucking outside. It's not like I had many private indoor spaces growing up when I wanted to fool around. And with Daddy's place being pretty isolated we'd gotten used to going outside whenever it was warm enough. But with me working in Toronto this summer, plus this trip, there hadn't been many times we could get outdoors. It's one of the reasons I was getting antsy for some privacy on our hikes.

But now, I was lying across Daddy's lap with my ass up in the air. While he was fussing with the shorts, I adjusted my top quickly so my tits were now free and rubbing against the rock. I could already feel Daddy's cock was hard against my stomach. I shifted around a bit, partly to make my ass a more inviting target but also to rub up against his cock.

"You're being a disobedient little brat," he said.

"Uh-uh," I said, in a disobediently bratty way.

Crack! His hand landed on my right cheek with force. No warm-up today. As I was yelping out loud, I noticed the sound of his hand hitting my ass echoed. I giggled.

"Oh, I'm sorry, was that funny?" he asked. And before I could try and explain what was going on a half dozen swift, hard slaps landed on my ass. There may have still been echoing going on, but my head was spinning.

When I realized I liked spanking, I tried to figure out why. There were theories you'll like spanking as an adult if it was a form of punishment for you growing up. But I don't recall ever being spanked as a kid. I prefer the theory that there are a lot of nerve endings in the ass and slapping them sets off an excellent chain reaction.

When the person setting off that chain reaction is a sexy older man you have a Daddy fetish for, well, the nerve endings in my ass were doing quite the happy dance.

Didn't mean it didn't hurt too, though.

"Ow, ow, ow! I'm sorry, Daddy! I'll be a good girl from now on. I promise!" I said.

"I doubt it. You don't know how to be a good girl, brat," he said, and gave my ass another couple of hard swats.

Putting those tight shorts back on and walking down the hill will be interesting if this continued much longer. As much as I was enjoying the spanking, I needed to make things enticing to get him to stop.

"I can show you what a good girl I can be if you give me a chance to prove myself, Daddy," I said in a coy voice.

He gave me another couple of slaps, but I was squirming against his cock, which was practically bursting out of his shorts. He stopped and gently pushed me off his lap. I got on my knees in between his legs and undid his shorts. With a quick tug and some maneuvering, I pulled them down and there was the very thing I wanted; his cock.

"You just sit there and let your Kitten show you what a good girl she can be," I said, reaching up to stroke his cock a few times. But instead of the appreciative groan I was waiting for, I got a stern look.

"Your hand is not the way to show me how good you are, Kitten," he said. I nodded, knowing what he wanted and that he was not in the mood for some teasing. I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth, burying it into my throat with one move.

"Fuck," he hissed, and I resisted from grinning around his cock. Instead I focused on making it feel as good as possible. Anything to prevent him from getting tempting to wail on my ass again.