Little Packages Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got in the car, and Daddy slid into the driver's seat, buckled up and looked at me.

I nodded my head. "Let's get the hell out of here."

***

We drove for about 20 minutes. There was a hotel in Kipling, but I told Daddy from the start that we weren't staying with mom, and we were not staying in this town. He found another place that rented cabins along a lake. There were lots of splashing kids playing and running around. It was loud, but it would be fine. At least we'd have some privacy and, if we were lucky, we'd be on a plane to Vancouver tomorrow.

It was also a cabin with the benefit of a shower. As soon as we walked in, I stripped off my clothes and got in the shower. The water pressure was shit compared to Daddy's mega shower back in Kingston, but it would do. I just needed to feel clean again.

Twenty minutes later I walked back out into the rest of the cabin. I was still naked and dripping wet. The clarity that I had dealing with my mom a few hours ago was long gone. Suddenly I didn't know what to do with myself, so I stood there, just staring off into space. Daddy got up from his chair, walked over and wrapped me in his arms.

And then I just lost it. I didn't even know it was there, although in retrospect it had been bottled up for a long, long time. I just started sobbing into his chest. I hated her, but I didn't have a mommy anymore, and the enormity of it just slammed into me. I don't know how long I was crying, but when the tears finally dried up, I was sitting on my Daddy's lap on a couch with my head buried into his shoulder. His shirt was soaked from holding me. I looked up at him with bloodshot eyes.

"I'm the biggest baby in the world," I said, making a snurfing noise.

"No, you're not," he said, running his fingers through my hair and kissing my head. "You're the most amazing woman I know."

"More amazing than Meg?" I said. He nodded. I gave him a very skeptical look.

"Hey," he said. "I'm going to be shedding my share of tears over the next couple of years and I know you'll be there for me. I'm here for you, Kitten."

I burrowed into his chest. "Thanks Daddy," I said in a little voice.

"Now, do you want to talk about what happened?"

I nodded my head and recounted the conversation I had with her. I could feel him tense when I got to the particularly cruel parts. It was a brief recap, but it felt good to finally talk to him about it. I could see how upset he was.

"I will never stop apologizing about dragging you back there," he said. "I should have listened to you. I'm so sorry."

I shifted around so my knees were on either side of him. I was sitting on his lap and facing him directly. I reached out, stroked his beard, and smiled.

"No, no, you were right. I needed to go out and do this. I needed to know that this was to be the way she was going to behave. I had the brief hope that maybe she mellowed out, but it just confirmed everything about her," I said.

"You know how I feel about hurting you," he said.

"It gets you hard?" I said, grinding on his lap a bit. He laughed and gave me a gentle slap on my ass. To my surprise I felt myself getting wet.

"You know what I mean. It kills me when you're upset and it's my fault."

I took him by the chin and leaned in close.

"It's not your fault that my mother is insane. It's not, ok? You didn't hurt me."

"Ok," he said.

The feeling between my legs was not going away. If anything, it was getting stronger. Then I thought, what the hell...

"Although if you're feeling guilty and want to make it up to me, I have an idea of how you can take care of that," I said, grinding on his lap a little more. His eyes got wide and before he could say something to kill the mood, I leaned in and kissed him. It took him a second to respond, but then he leaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around me, crushing my naked body into his chest, which was still tragically clothed. We made out for a few minutes, and I could feel his cock respond beneath the shorts he was wearing. Eventually, we came up for air.

"Before you ask, yes, I'm sure. I just...she said some cruel things, Daddy. It's silly, but I need you to show me she was wrong," I said.

I thought he would get into a lengthy discussion on how mom was wrong, then he wasn't going to run off with someone when I got older, and that I was never going to go crawling back to her. If he said all that I knew it would make me feel worse.

But give my Daddy credit; he knows me pretty good by now. Instead he reached up and touched my face and smiled. God, the warmth he had in his smile and he never knows the effect it has.

"Well, then I'm wearing entirely too much clothing to help you with that, Kitten," he said.

I stood up but grabbed his shirt and yanked it over his head while he tried to pull down his shorts at the same time. It was a clumsy mess and we both cracked up. He tried to stand up and head towards the bed, but that's not what I wanted. Once he was naked I put my hands on his shoulders to keep him in place. Understanding what I needed, he reached down and adjusted his cock so it pointed up.

I lowered myself and briefly wondered if I would be wet enough given our lack of epic foreplay. It was a silly worry. His cock pushed into me. I wasn't already fully wired after a couple of orgasms, so I wasn't as relaxed. It felt different when his cock entered my pussy. But it was far from bad, just different. He felt enormous. I gasped and rolled my head back, his arms holding me securely as I adjusted. Eventually, I looked back at him.

"Ohhhh, that'll chase away the blues," I said.

He leaned down and took my right nipple into his mouth, sucking on it for a few seconds before his teeth latched on and he gave it a little nip. It sent pulses from my tits down to my pussy. He let go and laughed.

"That your pussy pulses every time I do that is amazing," he said.

I deliberately pulsed the muscles in my pussy a few more times, and he groaned and then laughed.

"Well, then you're going to love the next few minutes, Daddy," I said. Then I wrapped my arms around him. It was a pretty shitty couch and low to the ground. The advantage was keeping my feet on the ground and bouncing up and down on him.

We were both giving and taking. I'm his little girl, which means I'm very submissive when we fuck. Whatever he wanted to do to me, I was 100% game for. Whatever he wanted me to do to please him, I would do it gladly. But this time I wanted to show we were equals. And he picked up on it. We took turns being in charge.

At first, I bounced up and down on his cock, and then I leaned in and kissed him hard. He ran his hands down my back, but let me take charge. I kissed and nibbled along his neck. I ran my fingers through his hair. And then I leaned back and gave him a show, running my hands through my hair.

"Am I a good girl, Daddy?" I asked, giving him a look that was far from what a good girl would give.

He grabbed my hips and slammed me down on his cock hard. I screamed as he wouldn't let me move. He leaned forward and attacked my tits, moving from one to another, all the while forcing me to grind on his lap. Magically, his cock was hitting just the right spot in my pussy.

"Oh fuck, Daddy! Just keep doing that, just like that. Oh God, please never stop! Never stop! Fuck!" I screamed and then came, sending more pulses through my pussy. My head collapsed onto his shoulder and for a few minutes I enjoyed not having a single thought going through my head.

And when one did finally creep in it was, "Huh, I wonder how close the nearest cabin is because they probably heard that." Then I laughed.

Daddy didn't ask why. When I looked at him again, he smirked.

"It's not like we're ever coming back to this area again, Kitten," he said. "I wouldn't worry about volume."

And I laughed. Oh my fucking god, I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe after a few minutes. It was the weirdest feeling, laughing and trying to gasp for air with Daddy's thick cock buried in my pussy. When I calmed down a bit and could look at him without cracking up again, I could see he was just...happy. He wasn't frustrated I was having a laughing fit while we were fucking. He wasn't annoyed or embarrassed by me being weird. He was happy because I was happy.

I wiped the tears away from my eyes; very different tears than what I'd been doing earlier.

"Oh God, I love you so much," I said, touching his face.

"I love you too, Kitten," he said. "I plan on doing that for a very, very long time."

I knew what he meant. I smiled.

"You can do that for a long time," I said. "But now I plan on breaking you."

There was nothing subtle about what I did next. I growled and began bouncing up and down on him as hard and fast as I could. When he tried to grab hold of me or touch me, I pushed him back on the couch. He got the hint.

"Just sit there and let me fuck you, Daddy," I panted.

The muscles in my legs were beginning to burn. I wasn't in terrible shape, but doing squats on your man while his cock is in your pussy will burn a few calories. Plus, the bastard was holding back; I knew he was.

"Come on, Daddy. Cum in your Kitten. I need it," I said.

That upped things a notch with him. Whatever reserve he had was starting to crack. My dirty talk always did with him. I leaned forward and stopped bouncing. I started grinding on his cock and fluttering the muscles in my pussy. Then I whispered in his ear.

"I called the doctor before we came out here, Daddy. My next birth control shot is scheduled for September. I cancelled it," I said, nipping at his ear.

"This is one of the last times you can cum in me without making me pregnant. After September, well," I said and blew in his ear.

"Christ, Kitten!" he cried out, lifting his hips off the couch and cumming in me. I had a small orgasm, most from feeling his cum, but also from his reaction. Once his hips settled back down on the couch, I wrapped myself around, content to just absorb all the skin contact I could from him.

After a couple of minutes, he stopped breathing so hard and his arms wrapped around me. I purred, happy and content for the first time in days. A good fucking will do that to me.

Then he asked the obvious question.

"So was that sex talk or did you actually do that?" he asked.

"Do what?" I said, mainly to provoke a reaction. I got one as he uncoiled his arms and one of his hands came down on my ass. It stung, but with the amount of endorphins still going through my system, my body worked its usual magic and made it feel good. Still, I needed to maintain appearances.

"Ow, Daddy," I said, squirming on his lap a bit. That caused both of us to groan. He wasn't getting soft much, and I had the brief idea of trying another round, which rarely happens so quickly with us.

"Answer me, little girl," he said. Ah, that tone of voice. I could feel myself getting very obedient, very quickly.

"I haven't...yet," I confessed. "But I was seriously thinking about it. My next birth control shot is in September. Once I stop it could be anywhere from a couple of months or up to a year for me to get pregnant."

He nodded and had a strange look on his face that I couldn't read. I was about to ask if that was ok, when he started speaking.

"So you're going to pass on the job and stay home to raise a family? I'm not saying no to you wanting that, Kitten; I just wanted to make sure that's what you want."

Ah, I wasn't explaining things right. When I had my moment of clarity with my mom, it wasn't just that I didn't want her in my life anymore. I just wanted everything else.

"No, not at all, Daddy. I want to marry you next summer. I want to start a family with you, and if I'm pregnant at the wedding, well, I don't think either one of us cares all that much," I said.

"And the job?"

"I want that too. And I'll tell Susan that yes, I'm taking the job, but I might need a couple of days off to get married and have a honeymoon. I think she'll understand. She was a wild woman when she was younger and she had to do most of it solo. I'll have you with me. I think she'll understand. Is that ok? Is that too much or too selfish?"

I wasn't sure how he might react to all of that. It was a lot on top of an already very dramatic day and I hadn't exactly been the easiest person to be around.

Instead, he smiled.

"You want it all, my princess?" he said. It was a tone that was playful and happy and not at all judgemental. I felt a glow go through my body and that I could float on air, if it wouldn't have meant floating up off his lovely cock.

"I do. I just, I don't want to live a small life anymore. I saw that today. I know some people live in small towns and they love it. And if that's what gives them joy, if that gives them peace and security, then that's great. I'm glad if they're happy with their life.

"But I won't be satisfied. I don't know if my mom has been happy a day in her life. I can't recall one. Today I saw a woman who forgot how to be happy and doesn't know how to fix it. And if she can't be happy, neither should I. Because my happiness makes her feel worse and she's selfish enough to want to ruin it.

"So when I thought about what would give me joy, I thought that I wanted to marry you, have kids that I will love and help them grow up to be amazing people, and I want the awesome job. I'm going to start with wanting all of that. I don't know if I'll end up with all of it, but I'm going to try damn hard. If you'll help me."

Even by my standards that was a rambling speech. He probably thought I was crazy or selfish. Instead, he put his hand on my face and smiled. I leaned my head into it.

"Ok then. Let's have everything," he said.

"Really?! You don't think I'm crazy?" I said, straightening up.

He grinned. It was an easy set-up.

"Of course I think you're crazy, but I love you, and you love me, and most people think that's a good size swimming pool of crazy right there. So what the hell, let's go into the deep end, Kitten," he said.

I squealed and threw my arms back around him, hugging him hard.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, my crazy little girl."

****

The week in Vancouver ranged from relief and joy, to exhaustion and grief. Ben's father looked older than when I last saw him, although he noticeably brightened up when we first arrived at his condo in Coral Harbour part of the city. From his deck I could see Stanley Park. I might be naive about some things, but I knew Vancouver real estate was insane.

"I know your father is a lawyer, but is he really so successful that he can afford this place?" I asked Daddy on our first trip out.

"He is successful, but he's also pretty shrewd about real estate. We had a house out near Horseshoe Bay growing up. He bought it cheap when it was a nothing area. They kept it for a few years after I moved out, then sold it. He never told me how much he sold it for, but it was easily seven figures.

"Then he bought this condo when they started building them. And yeah, he paid a lot for it, but when he sells this place, he can probably afford to buy an island or something," he said. "Crazy' is a bland word to describe the real estate market out here, but it's accurate."

It was wet and gray the first time we were out, but now it was mid-August and, yeah, there were still wet and grey days. But also some nice ones. That helped because visiting Helen was hard.

Mike had a routine at this point. He dressed nicely, and then we drove to the care home where Helen was staying. It had been over six months and if Mike looked older and frailer, then Helen looked like she'd fallen into the abyss. Her hair was no longer stylish and she'd lost a lot of weight. There was no humor or amusement in her eyes anymore, just confusion.

For most of our visits she'd recognize Mike at some point. Only a couple of times did she remember Ben. And she never recognized me at all, but always smiled and said I was "a pretty girl."

Afterwards, we'd go for a walk in Stanley Park.

"Helen hated moving into that condo at first. Didn't like it at all," Mike said as we walked near the breakwater. "But Ben had moved out, the commute into town was getting more and more annoying and we had people practically driving vans full of money to our house wanting to buy it.

"So we moved to that condo. Helen gave me no end of grief about it for the first three or four months. But then she discovered the park, and grew to love it. She used to beg me to come home earlier so we could go for more walks there. And sometimes I did, but never enough."

He paused and we took it all in. I had to admit it was stunning. I loved Daddy's house, well, pretty much our house right now. The view, the privacy, the jacuzzi, and the walk to the waterfalls. It was perfect and I would never want to leave it.

But as I watched boats sail past and beautiful people jog by, I realized this wouldn't be a bad place to live. Not that it would ever happen. Even if Daddy inherited the condo he would likely sell it. After Beth's death, he seemed scarred by condos. That was weird, but weird things happen when you go through that kind of trauma.

Like maybe dating a woman almost 30 years younger than you.

When Daddy first asked me to come out with him on this trip, I thought it was so I could spend some time with his mom. But after a few trips to visit her it became clear that we were there to spend some time with his dad. He did have friends and people from his law firm checking in on him. And he did have the housekeeper. Still, Ben was his only family.

So when he mentioned cancelling the trip to Banff and spending more time with his mom and dad, I quickly agreed.

"You don't mind? I know you've been looking forward to it, and after the blowout with your mom you might want some downtime. But I'm worried about dad," he said. We were lying in bed around midnight. He'd gotten over his paranoia about having sex in the same home as his father, but he did insist that we had to be quiet.

It meant he had to muffle me, which was kinda hot the first couple of times, but lost some of its kinkiness after that. The sex was fine, and it certainly kept me from going insane, which happened when I went more than a week without an orgasm. But it was a bit bland compared to our usual sex.

The thought of spending another week or so here instead of relaxing in Banff was not ideal, but I'd be the most selfish little girl ever if I whined about it.

"It's fine, Daddy," I said, running my hands along his chest. "He needs all the time he can get with you, and you're not back out this way until Thanksgiving."

"Thanks, Kitten. I'll make it up to you, I promise," he said.

I rolled on top of him, naked skin on naked skin. I wore a nightshirt when I came out to say good night to them, but promptly tossed it when I was alone. Wearing clothes to bed drove me nuts now.

"Oh, I know you will," I said, kissing him.

But when he floated the plan to stay longer to his father the next morning, Mike was adamant that wasn't happening.

"I've told you before you're not sacrificing your life to spend time with us. Your mom doesn't know what's happening anymore. If a miracle happens and that changes, you're my first call. But it's not. I'm not having you and your fiancé sad and miserable for when she heads back to school," he said.

"Mike, I like being here with..." I started, but he cut me off.

"You're an amazing young woman, and I'm glad every time you come out for a visit. But you won't make me or Helen any happier sacrificing what's left of your summer being here. If you want to see me, I think I've finally figured out Zoom, so give me a call every once and a while," he said. "But I'll be happier knowing you're off in the mountains, relaxing and recharging for the final push for getting your degree."