Little Packages Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved this. We were outside, it was warm, but a slight breeze was swirling around, taking some of the heat out of my ass, but somehow making my pussy hotter and wetter. We were sheltered and isolated, but yeah, somebody with a good camera or binoculars could be watching me suck my Daddy's cock right now. They could be taking photos of my bright, red ass. I couldn't help myself and reached under my body, between my legs, and began rubbing my clit. I moaned around his cock.

I heard Daddy chuckle, and I looked up at him. He was grinning, having caught what I was doing. But the important thing was that he didn't stop me from doing it, or punish me for playing with myself. Instead, he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Did my little spanking get my Kitten all hot and bothered?" he asked.

There was nothing little about the wailing he gave me. They probably heard it back in Banff. Instead, I briefly popped my mouth off his cock, nodded, and said, "Yes, Daddy."

"Mmmmm, maybe I should spank you some more before we fuck," he said, keeping his hand on the back of my head so I couldn't pull back and say, "Fuck No!" Instead, as much as I could, I shook my head, made a disapproving sound, and then resumed sucking his cock with more vigor.

He laughed, and let me suck on him while my fingers flicked and rubbed my clit. But after a few more minutes I could feel my orgasm building, and cumming like this without his permission would get me an epic spanking. Instead, I pulled my mouth back, and flicked my tongue against the head of his cock.

"Please Daddy. Can I ride your cock?"

He stroked his beard and pretended to consider it. I managed not to roll my eyes because that would have had consequences. Besides, if I was hot and bothered and needed to cum, I knew my blowjob was getting him pretty worked up too.

"Ok Kitten, hop up," he said. I gave the tip of his cock one last kiss, and then stood up. I also pulled the top off over my head and kicked my shorts off from around my ankles. Except for my shoes, I was naked. I stood up in front of Daddy and gave him a little pose.

"God, you are the sexiest fucking thing," he said, his voice filled with wonder. It made me blush.

"How do you want me, Daddy?" I asked, reaching down and rubbing my pussy some more. We were both done with foreplay. Plus, it was fun being outside and exposed, but the longer you do it, the greater the odds your luck will run out.

"Sit on my cock facing me, Kitten. I want to watch you cum," he said, lightly stroking his cock. He didn't have to ask me twice. Yeah, facing away from him meant I could take in the view. It was a nice view and all, but it's not like my brain was going to be in any state to appreciate it about 30 seconds from now.

I knelt over his cock, gently took it away from his hand, and then lowered my hips. And then my favourite thing in the world happened; I felt his wonderful, amazing, thick cock push into my pussy. I threw my head back and groaned and just sat there with it buried in me, appreciating it.

I love fucking, sucking and everything in between. But that first moment when Daddy enters me? Magic.

He must have felt the same way, because after my moment of appreciation, I felt his hands reach around my back and gently tip me forward. I didn't open my eyes, letting instinct take me straight to his lips. I hummed into the kiss, and we eventually parted. I opened my eyes and looked at him. If I was never going to get tired of that moment he first entered me, I was also never getting tired of how he looked at me during moments like this.

I touched his face and smiled. No more bad little girl and stern Daddy. Just a couple very much in love.

My legs were a little wobbly from the hike up, so I decided to use them to sprint to the finish. I was happy to grind on his lap, just as he was happy to slide a finger down and rub my clit, before leaning down and beginning to lick and suck on my nipples.

"Ohhhhh, every time," I groaned out, feeling my orgasm rushing forward. Daddy continued on my nipples, but I could feel him grinning.

I put my head on his shoulder and my hips began moving more and more quickly, trying to grind the orgasm out quicker. Daddy took his mouth of my tits and replaced them with one of his hands, which proceeded to pinch and pull on my nipples. The sudden hint of pain was all I needed. That, and the magic words.

"Cum for me, little girl," Daddy whispered in my ear.

"Oh fuck, Daddy!" I cried out. I don't know why I bothered to try and keep quiet when I cum. It never works. My brain always short-circuits.

I caught my breath and looked at Daddy. Sometimes he's amused by my reaction. Sometimes it makes him hungry and then he pounds the fuck out of me. This time he looked serene.

"What?" I finally managed to get out.

"I love watching you cum," he said.

"Awwww, Daddy," I said, and leaned in for a kiss. I liked making him happy. Then I felt his cock pulse in my pussy and I remembered I had other ways to make him happy. I pulled back from the kiss, looked at him, smiled and then shifted my legs so that I could move up and down on his cock more aggressively.

"Uh oh, I'm in trouble now," he said, smirking.

"Bet your ass, Daddy," I said and then began bouncing on his cock like I was a crazy bunny rabbit and not his Kitten. Given the way his cock had been pulsing in me earlier and his flushed face, I knew he wouldn't last long. I gave him a little show to make sure that was the case, playing with my nipples as I bounced on him. It also had the added benefit of making sure I would cum with him.

"Mmmm, do you like the view, Daddy?"

He managed a smile and welcomed the temporary distraction. "Those are some pretty spectacular hills in front of me," he said. I groaned, and not from his cock.

"So bad," I said.

"Lovely peaks, as it were."

Normally, I loved whispering dirty things to get him to cum, but I might have to smother him if he kept talking. Instead, I leaned in and kissed him to get him to stop talking. To retaliate, he reached back and gave my ass a few slaps, which flared things up but also set me off again.

"Oh fuck!" I managed to cry out, but not at quite the same volume. With my pussy clamping down on his cock for the second time in a few minutes, he stood no chance.

"Oh God, Kitten!" he groaned, and then I felt him cum in me. I purred. I love it when he comes in me. And soon enough, every time he did there was a chance it would be the time he finally got me pregnant.

But that would be soon enough. For now, I was happy to be outside, on his lap, and filled with his cum.

"Mmmmm, spectacular as always, Daddy," I managed to get out.

"Well, I know how antsy you get without some time outside."

"This is true," I said, lifting off of him with a groan. My legs quickly gave out and I flopped on the tablecloth. Unfortunately, I landed on my sore ass, which caused me to give a small cry of discomfort. Oh, and all of his cum was leaking out of me.

"Oh God, I'm a mess," I groaned.

Daddy lifted himself and stretched. "Well, we'll head back to the hotel, get a shower, and then soak in the jacuzzi. How does that sound?"

"Sounds great. Except between all this cum and my sore ass, it's going to be an uncomfortable walk back," I said, making a futile effort to clean up some of the mess. I looked at the shorts tossed over to the side. I was not looking forward to trying to put them back on.

"So don't put anything on," he said. I looked at him like he was a lunatic. "Look, everyone around here is wearing bells to give bears a warning that we're coming so they can move off. If anyone is coming up the trail, you'll have time to cover up. Just wear my shirt that you stole earlier over your top if you're worried about a burn.

It was appealing. Walking almost naked in the woods was getting my hormones going again. Walking down the hill with his cum still leaking out of me. Yeah, it was slutty as hell and maybe a bit gross, but it was also hot as fuck.

I bounced up, picked up my shorts and top, and stuffed them in the backpack. I draped Daddy's shirt over my body, but didn't button it up. It came down mid-thigh, so if I buttoned it in a hurry, I should be fine. It was also blue, and not transparent. It could work.

"How do I look?" I asked.

He looked at me and I saw the familiar hunger in his eyes.

"You're making me regret not packing my Viagra for this hike," he growled.

I went over and kissed him.

"Pop one when we get back to the room. I think we'll need a Round 2 today," I said, and skipped ahead down the trail, giving him a quick flash of my ass.

***

Two days later we were in Calgary airport and I was my usual tired and cranky self. I hated airports when we were returning to reality. Daddy was doing an admirable job of caffeinating me and humoring my rotten mood. That's when my phone pinged.

I glanced at it and saw that it was a text from Kris. Ever since the blow-up in Saskatchewan we'd been texting a bit. I kinda felt bad...not about telling off my mom, because fuck her. When Kris went to the University of Saskatchewan and I went to Montreal, we lost touch. That was deliberate on my part, as I wanted a clean start. Kris and I got into our fair share of trouble growing up in Kipling; I didn't want it following me to Montreal.

But I'd changed and it seemed like she had, so where was the harm in keeping lightly in touch?

I looked at her text and groaned. Daddy looked at me.

"When I was having my melodramatic moment in Kipling, I told Kris if she needed help getting out there to let me know," I said.

"She's asking for help?" he asked.

"Oh better, she's asking if she can crash on my couch for a few weeks. She wants to move to Montreal," I said, sighing.

"No good deed...." he started.

"I know. I know."

"So, what are you going to do?"

"What else can I do?" I said, and quickly responded with, "Sure. Getting on a plane. Will talk later."

Then I tossed my phone in my bag. Here's hoping Kris had changed and I hadn't just bought myself a world of trouble in my last year in Montreal.