Little People Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation of "Little people".
797 words
4.54
2.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

As she walked over to me she told me not to worry she would not hurt me....too much and laughed.

She brought her cock to my lips and told me to suck it. Having no choice I opened my mouth as wide as I could and she fed me her cock. It soon hit my throat and she just kept working it until she had it down my throat. When I thought I was going to die from lack of air she pulled it out. Then she began fucking my mouth.

I had drool running out of my lips and down my chin as she fucked in and out. Some strokes went back into my throat while she held back some of them. Before long she drove it into my throat and I felt it spasm as she shot her seed right straight down my throat. She got off of me and began putting her clothes back on and I thought that was the end of my ordeal. But I was wrong.

She told me to not go anywhere, laughing and walked out of the room. I was left wondering what was going to happen next and fell asleep. I woke up to her voice telling me to wake up she was back and had a surprise for me.

When my eyes opened and my focus returned I saw that it was late afternoon. I also there were two little people with her, but they were women. The maid told them to get naked as she herself began removing her clothing. As the other two were stripping the maid slid her cock into my moth blocking my view of the others as she slowly fucked my mouth.

I then felt boobs on my thigh as a warm mouth engulfed my by now hard cock. The maid then moved away from me and I could now see the head bobbing up and down on my cock as well as the other little woman stroking a cock. I now knew the surprise was two little people shemales!

When the one sucking my cock moved away the maid climbed onto the bed between my legs. She lifted them up onto her shoulders and worked her cock into my ass. I started to scream from the pain but was stopped from doing so when one of those little people slid her large cock into my mouth.

I was now being fucked at both ends with my hands tied over my head so I couldn't do anything about it. As soon as the first one emptied her balls into my mouth she was replaced by the other one. The maid just kept pounding my hole and telling me how she was going to breed me and then the two little shemales would be hard again and they too would breed me.

They took turns fucking me at both ends for over an hour before I felt one pumping he seed into my ass. She stayed there until her cock softened and slipped out. I was then filled with cock again as the next one started fucking me again. This one was the maid and since she had been fucking me before and forcing her cock down my throat just a few minutes earlier she didn't take long to seed my ass with her load of cum.

She slid her softening cock from my hole and the last one took her place. She told me she was going to fuck me slowly and make it last a while. The maid then slipped her soft cock into my mouth and told me to clean it. I could taste my ass on it as well as her cum.

When she tired of me cleaning her cock she moved away and I could see the little one fucking me and stroking my cock as she did. She told me she was going to make me cum at the same time as she did and her cock was hitting my prostate just right with each stroke she made. It wasn't long before we both came with hard orgasms. My load shot out with such force that some of it hit my face as she pumped me furiously.

When she finally softened and slipped out they got dressed and the two little shemales left.

The maid told me that it was late and she needed to get home so she released me and said that if I was still here in the morning when she returned to clean the rooms she would do this room last so she would have time to give another ass fucking.

I took a long needed shower and fell back onto the bed and fell right to sleep, wondering tomorrow might bring me.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers