All Comments on 'Little Red Riding Hood'

by Nikotheis

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sequel?

This was really good for your first attempt! Hats off to you sir!

I really think a sequel would be interesting if you're willing...please?

Even if you're not...

I hope you keep posting regardless!

NikotheisNikotheisabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment! I will certainly consider a sequel! I did not write the original script, but i will definitely look into it! Thanks again for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Request

You make me orgasm so hard with just your voice, oh my. I woukd love it if you did an audio of the kovie theatre, wherein you, a comolete stranger take advantage of the woman next to you. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Heaven

I'm 18 and i just wanna let you know that i loved this audio with my life. I could not play with myself because i don't know how to but i can imagine you are doin something like that. You re the best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very interesting

Your voice is not only hot and makes me so wet but this whole concept was really awesome. Not sure if anyone else would've been able to pull it off so well. Please keep it up. I really enjoy your audios.

NikotheisNikotheisabout 3 years agoAuthor

Two anonymous comments! To the first poster, I will think about the request for the stranger story and see what I can come up with. For the second poster, thank you for saying I am the best!

NikotheisNikotheisabout 3 years agoAuthor

For the poster who wrote "very interesting", thank you so much for the compliment! I was going to see if the author of the story could write some more, but she seems to have left. Maybe I will give a try to writing more of the story. Thanks again for taking the time to comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m so glad I came across this story tonight. I was so horny and needed to cum and this story made it happen so quickly. Your voice is amazing!

This story was just what I was looking for and you were so good in helping me picture it!

NikotheisNikotheisover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please do something like this moreeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh god, this is just perfect, thank you master

NikotheisNikotheisover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you to the last two people who commented. For the one who requested something more, I will do my best! Thanks again!

potato_sanpotato_san10 months ago

The slaps really did it for me. Love the work.

NikotheisNikotheis10 months agoAuthor

Thank you, potato_san, for your kind words!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous