Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 07

Story Info
Michelle preps for a DP while Ellie's desires resurface...
32.2k words
4.72
19.2k
45

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 09/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
4,949 Followers

Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 07

by ZenZerker ©

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. All characters are eighteen years or older. Anal sex is a major theme in this story, so you might want to consider reading something else if you're not into that sort of stuff. Don't expect realism and you won't be disappointed when you don't find it! Enjoy!

*****

Panting and moaning and trembling all over, Ellie pulled on the string one more time, forcing her tingly little asshole to stretch out to its limit for a deliciously long moment around the last anal bead as it popped out of her anus. At the same time, her other hand pressed her trusty vibrator to her engorged clit, hitting just the right spot just at the right instant in just the right way, propelling her into the delicious flashing burst of another gushing, screaming orgasm.

"Oohh fuck! Uuhhh yesss... Ooooh my fucking god yeeeess!"

With a mastery that came of long and extensive practice over the years, Ellie handled the vibrator almost without conscious thought all through her toe-curling climax, treating herself to the proper amount and intensity and duration of the pussy-wetting shocks offered by the buzzing toy in order to prolong her pleasure as much as possible. Gasping and mewling while rivulets of sweet nectar dribbled from her soaked slit to drench her twitching butthole, Ellie reignited and extended and drew out her splendid orgasm until she was light-headed, breathless and simply too sensitive and pleasure-sated to endure any more stimulation. Switching off the vibrator and letting it drop between her wantonly spread thighs, the busty mother exhaled huskily as she let herself sink back against the pillows to recuperate, a big smile painted on her gorgeous lips.

As she savored the afterglow, Ellie automatically brought a hand to her huge heaving tits and began massaging their pillowy fullness while also lazily taking turns teasing her stiff nipples with her fingertips, amplifying the ebb and flow of the final aftershocks of her climax. Soft panting moans escaped her mouth while her other hand lingered over her sopping wet pussy and began caressing her dewy folds and girlcum-soaked clit. Once her fingers were dripping with her shiny juices, Ellie brought them to her lips and eagerly licked her own liquid pleasure off each digit. Tasting herself, she rejoiced in that private post-masturbatory ritual, something she had done since she had first started fingering herself when she was a girl.

That gesture and the link it represented to her youth felt particularly significant to Ellie that night, as it had in the last few days. Just like she had done as a horny teenager, Ellie had been masturbating a lot lately, and, even though the best orgasms of her youth hadn't really been the ones she gave herself, her recent slit-diddling sessions had indeed come very close to matching the incredible and unmatched heights of pleasure she had only been able to reach when she was a teenager and had been lucky enough to have all the cock she wanted at her disposal any time she wanted it. Horny as she had been back then, Ellie had lost no chance to fuck and suck to her heart's content, thus having what later turned out to be the very best sex of her life. To her own glad surprise, in the last week Ellie had somehow managed to recapture and revitalize that overall sense of lascivious joy, giving herself the kind of orgasmic bliss that she had long given up hope of experiencing ever again.

Rolling onto her side and letting out a sated sigh, Ellie barely opened her eyes as she chuckled to herself at the thought that all it had taken for her to once again be able to cum like crazy just like she did as a girl was to walk in on her own son giving his new girlfriend a massive facial!

The memory of that indecently hot scene had not left Ellie's brain for almost a week now, triggering a surge of lust and desire and sheer animalistic need to cum such as she hadn't felt in years, leading her to seek the relief granted by her fingers or her toys more and more often, always with toe-curling results. Indeed, shocked and blindsided as she had been that day right after she had caught Gabby on her knees before Tyler while he unloaded blast after huge creamy blast of pearly seed all over her gorgeous face and wanton cum-craving mouth, Ellie had felt instantly so horny that she had rushed upstairs to her bedroom not just to get away from that unexpected situation, but mostly so that she could masturbate to the lingering images of her son's monstercock spewing his youthful sperm onto his docilely kneeling girlfriend.

Since that day, Ellie had been reliving that steamy incident in her mind almost non-stop, and had fingered herself to climax basically any time she could afford to be alone and masturbate, not just at home but at work as well. Images of her son's enormous boner and incredibly abundant ejaculation flashed before her eyes incessantly, but her overexcited brain also lingered on the expression of pure sensuous satisfaction that was painted on Gabby's cum-plastered face as she received Tyler ungodly load and drank down as much of his dense seed as she could swallow. That surprise live sex show had been insanely hot, no doubt, but in truth Ellie's raging horniness wasn't quite centered around Tyler nor Gabby specifically. Rather, it was the flood of memories and experiences evoked by that scene and violently brought forth from her own past that had imbued Ellie with her obsessive, deliciously compelling need to finger herself to climax over and over again.

Like a long-lost key to a stash of mental pictures and personal stories, her random intrusion into what she had assumed to be the grand finale of a torrid coupling between Tyler and Gabby had reopened some rarely recalled and heavily edited past chapters in Ellie's life, reviving the scorching hot images of her own sexual adventures as a girl and forcing her to think once more about things she had not exactly forgotten, but definitely put aside and glossed over for many years while she focused on raising her children as a single mom and building her successful career at the same time. Now, unbidden but not at all unwelcome, just as surprising as walking in on Tyler and Gabby had been, all the sexy memories of Ellie's past were back with a vengeance, urging her on to let herself enjoy the kind of pleasure she had seen on Gabby's sperm-streaked face, a pleasure she herself had known so well when she was the brunette's age.

Reaching to the nightstand, Ellie grabbed her phone and tapped it awake with her girlcum-slick fingertips, checking the time. With a sigh, the sated mother scrunched her face in an expression of mild disappointed as she realized that she had been masturbating way longer than she had initially intended to do, and it was now getting late. As much as she would have liked to protract her afterglow and maybe even resume her self-pleasuring session, maybe with the help of some other toys, Ellie reminded herself that she had work to do and she needed to get it done before her kids came back home. Almost two hours had gone by since Michelle and Tyler had left with Gabby to go catch a movie, which gave Ellie more or less another hour before they returned. Michelle and Tyler had to go to work at the fitness center the following morning, so they probably would not get home too late, Ellie knew. That meant that she had to get started sooner rather than later.

Exhaling languidly, Ellie allowed herself just a few more seconds in bed, just long enough to let her fingers travel down to her moist pussy again, scoop up some more of her sweet nectar and bring it to her mouth. As soon as she had sucked her digits clean and smacked her lips with lewd satisfaction, Ellie got up and started focusing on the task ahead.

Not bothering to put any clothes on nor to tie up her long brown hair, the voluptuous mother walked naked out of her room and into the hall, her huge boobs and big round ass jiggling away with her every calm, assured step. Once she entered her home office and moved around the big desk, Ellie opened the bottom drawer and retrieved the package she had received a few days before. Inside the package were the micro cameras that Ellie had ordered online after reaching the somewhat unmotherly and very lust-driven decision that, since her memories of Tyler and Gabby's cum-dripping antics were such good fuel for her masturbatory fantasies, she wanted and needed to see more of the two of them having sex.

Now, after waiting patiently for two days for the right opportunity to present itself so that she could plant the cameras in Tyler's bedroom and also in a few other strategic locations around the house just in case, Ellie had finally been given the perfect chance to put her voyeuristic plans in motion. As she opened the package and admired the micro cameras, Ellie smiled at the thought that sometimes you have to give events a little nudge so that the right chance could have an easier time presenting itself to you. And that was exactly what ended up happening as a consequence of Ellie inviting Gabby over for dinner earlier that night.

Of course, after their unusual and unexpected first meeting that fateful day, Ellie had been introduced to Gabby again in a more normal manner and had run into her coming and going from the house more than once in the following days. Unsurprisingly, given how casual and self-assured the gorgeous brunette had been while on her knees with cum dripping off her face, Gabby had always been just as confident and self-assured with her clothes on as she had been when naked, and, overall, she had given Ellie a rather positive impression. There was indeed some leftover embarrassment on the busty mother's part, mostly due to the fact that she masturbated daily to images of Gabby's sculpted visage covered in thick dripping ropes of Tyler's cum, but she never allowed any of it to surface in Gabby's presence, nor in front of her kids.

Still, regardless of any other consideration and despite the fact that she silently admired the unflinchingly calm with which the brunette had handled the situation during their very unorthodox first encounter, Ellie felt somewhat dissatisfied with the way things had started with Gabby. After all, she was her son's first girlfriend, or at least the first Ellie had ever met in person. A more formal introduction was necessary, the busty mother decided, and so, after a few masturbation-filled days had gone by and she had ascertained that Tyler's relationship with his new girlfriend appeared to be serious, she had announced to her kids that she would have Gabby over for dinner to get to know her better. As expected, Tyler and Michelle hadn't been particularly thrilled by that prospect, but, as much as they would have gladly avoided it, they weren't too opposed to the idea either. Also, the fact that their mother had gone as far as to take a few hours off work so that she could cook dinner herself made it very clear to the siblings that Ellie was pretty serious about the whole Gabby business and it was best to just go along with it.

Being quite the mama bear and feeling even more protective of her kids exactly because she was forced to spend so much time at work and was therefore rarely at home to watch over them in person, Ellie had dutifully done a thorough background check of the brunette and her family. Apparently, beside being the undisputed alpha female of the school, Gabriela Jacinta Valdez was also the heiress apparent both of her father's entrepreneurial empire, composed mainly of high-end resorts and hotels spread all across the Caribbean and Central America, and of her mother's own family fortunes, not to mention all the precious personal connections she had accumulated during her career as a former lobbyist, before she became a local councilwoman and a key member in many a charitable foundation. Despite Ellie's initial worries about the ties that Gabby's parents might still have to the cartel activities of some of their relatives in Mexico and Colombia, it quickly turned out that the girl's parents both belonged to branches of their respective family trees that had opted out of illegal business and turned fully legit for a couple of generations now. Reassured as she surely was by those preliminary inquiries into her son's new girlfriend, Ellie was still not fully satisfied, not until she could get a direct impression of Gabby through an extensive face to face encounter, hence the dinner invitation.

Although her merciless work schedule usually caused her to get home too late to do anything but order food in or take Michelle and Tyler out for dinner somewhere, Ellie was actually a pretty good cook and genuinely loved preparing a nice meal for herself and her kids. That night, among other things, Ellie had made her famous spaghetti carbonara, a huge life-long favorite of Michelle and Tyler's that didn't fail to leave Gabby very well pleased and asking for seconds as well.

While they ate and chatted, Ellie had soon formed a better and more detailed picture of who Gabby was. As Ellie had already gathered, the girl was bright, resourceful, extroverted and blessed with a lot of confidence alongside the kind of magnetic, charismatic personality that made her feel and look at ease in any situation while also causing everyone around her to regard her as the one in charge. Gabby also had impeccable manners and, despite showing no real in-depth interest or overriding passion for anything in particular, she had mastered the art of contributing something to every discussion, be it a witty comment, a grinning quip or an off-hand yet always pertinent question. Ellie didn't fail to notice that Gabby's self-assured attitude sometimes bordered on arrogance, and there was no doubt about the massive size of the girl's ego, but overall she felt indulgent toward the brunette: in consideration of her young age and privileged upbringing, Gabby hadn't turned out so bad, Ellie had to admit, not bad at all.

By the time dinner was over, Ellie had found herself grudgingly admitting that yes, despite her somehow mandatory and rather lame maternal concerns, she did really like Gabby, and yes, she was indeed a worthy girlfriend for her beloved son. Still, the reassurance that Gabby was good enough for Tyler hadn't been the only positive outcome of the dinner as far as Ellie was concerned. In fact, what made the voluptuous mother smile approvingly as they finished up the tiramisu she had made for the occasion, were the clear hints and bits of evidence she had gathered indicating that Michelle approved of Gabby too, and that the two of them were getting along perfectly well. That, more than anything else, had been a load off Ellie's mind.

In truth, despite her constant arousal and her recent masturbatory compulsions, ever since the moment she had heard Gabby announcing herself Tyler's new girlfriend Ellie had been very worried about the effect that the brunette might have on the so far perfect combination of loving affection and playful complicity that linked Tyler and Michelle so tightly together. As close as her kids had always been, it wasn't too unreasonable to assume that, once either of them got in a serious relationship, the other might react with jealousy, resentment and generally feeling bad about the whole thing. With all the ruinous consequences that such a situation would bring to her kids' harmonious and mutually nurturing bond, Ellie had always worried about what would happen when one of them got a boyfriend or girlfriend. Luckily though, Michelle didn't seem to harbor any ill will toward Gabby at all.

In fact, the two girls, different in character as they were in body type, seemed to have clicked perfectly, as proven by the fact that they were constantly giggling and whispering to each other when they weren't playfully tormenting Tyler. True to his good-natured stoicism, Tyler just smiled patiently at them, raising his eyebrows and shrugging his powerful shoulders any time the girls teased him or traded conspiratorial words and impish smiles while glancing his way. Knowing her daughter as well as she did, Ellie had considered the fact that Gabby got along so well with Michelle as the ultimate proof that the brunette was alright, because there was no way Michelle would ever allow anybody she considered to be somehow harmful to get in a position to hurt her adored big brother. Moreover, Ellie had interpreted Gabby's attachment to Michelle as more than a simple byproduct of Michelle's being her new boyfriend's sister: it almost seemed to Ellie that the brunette was interested in both her kids, as if she wanted to be a part of their special life-long sibling union, which, the curvy mother rationalized, made a lot of sense given that Gabby was an only child who, from what Ellie had gathered, was used to having tons of superficial acquaintances but not much in the way of true friends. In a way, it was only natural that a girl like Gabby would see the true life-long affection that Tyler and Michelle shared as something new and different and intriguing. Much to Ellie's glad surprise, the brunette seemed not only to have been welcomed with open arms by the siblings within their own private world, but also to have benefited emotionally from this inclusion as well.

Once dinner was over, Michelle had casually mentioned that they sort of had plans to go to the movies, but they could go another time as well, it was no big deal, really. Playful and lightly delivered as were most of Michelle's statements, that implicit suggestion that the boring part of the evening had better be over brought a smile to Ellie's lips. She had indeed been right in assuming that, after submitting to her request for a proper dinner with Gabby, her kids would be eager to leave and spend the rest of the night having fun. Nodding in maternal benevolence, Ellie had gladly agreed to let Tyler, Michelle and Gabby go and enjoy themselves, her only halfhearted and unneeded parental recommendation being that they shouldn't get home too late. After receiving a smooch on her right cheek from Tyler and one on her left from Michelle, and after turning down Gabby's perfunctory but still appreciated offer that the three of them might stay a little longer and help cleaning up, Ellie had seen the three teenagers to the door and waved them goodbye, all the while hiding her bubbling anticipation.

In truth, beside having expected the kids to want to get out of the house after dinner, Ellie had actually counted on them to do so, for that would finally give her the perfect chance to place the micro cameras in her son's bedroom so that she could catch him on video plunging his monstercock inside his sassy new girlfriend's tight pussy. The thrill of knowing that she was about to put her naughty voyeuristic plans in motion, plus the fact that she had been on her best motherly behavior all evening, suddenly triggered a rising tide of burning desire that washed over Ellie's voluptuous frame mere moments after her kids and Gabby had driven off, making her moan in excitement even as she closed the front door and leaned back against it. A rush of lewd mental pictures flooded her brain, her simmering arousal quickly boiling over as her pussy moistened indecently and her clit tingled with need, forcing her to postpone everything, from cleaning up the kitchen to planting the cameras, just so that she could give her needy mommy-hole the relief it was screaming to get.

And indeed Ellie had given her pussy all the needed relief, and then some. Now, sated and glowing after her extended and deliciously thorough self-pleasuring session, as she stood naked in her home study and carefully unpacked the micro cameras while pondering once again where exactly to put them, Ellie couldn't help but feel a familiar buzz of lust laced with subtle guilt running through her voluptuous naked body. Walking in on your son and his girlfriend having sex was one thing, but deliberately spying on him was a whole other matter, the busty mother repeated to herself for the thousandth time, hearing the stony voice of her conscience admonishing her about what she was about to do and how wrong it was, on so many levels. And yet, for the thousandth time, the velvety voice of her horniness once again prevailed, filling her with tingling urgency and suggesting that yes, it was indeed much different to deliberately spy on her son and his girlfriend: it was much hotter and it would allow her to see even sexier stuff than a facial!

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
4,949 Followers