Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too horny to stop just yet, after a brief interval during which he left his whole massive cum-spewing schlong crammed to the hilt inside his sister's rippling, deliciously tight chute so that his torrential ejaculation could properly flood her deepest anal depths, Tyler had soon restarted humping away into Michelle's sumptuous ass, his rhythm still strong but less frantic. The feel of her brother's monstercock starting once again to plow her cum-filled butthole while he was still spurting the last dense ropes of his humongous load into her soft steamy bowels had driven Michelle even crazier with ass-centric pleasure, multiplying the intensity of her rolling anal climaxes almost as much as Gabby's tormentingly good clit-rubbing fingers did. Eagerly spending the last of her orgasm-sapped energy, Michelle had resumed bouncing on Tyler's rump-skewering pole in time with his thrusts, the both of them picking up the flawless harmony of their anal coupling within moments.

For a while, Gabby had been content to just slurp away at Tyler's huge balls, now obscenely drenched in the rivulets of girlcum dripping down from Michelle's pussy, but after a time she had just been unable to prevent herself from speaking, her thirst for Tyler's cum urging her too insistently. Rather than instructing the siblings as she had done before, the sexy brunette had found herself actually begging and cooing while she asked Tyler to please stop buttfucking Michelle for a moment, so that she could suck his freshly deposited load from her ass. Knowing how intensely Gabby had come to crave his seed and well aware that Michelle had started taking the pill, Tyler had granted the brunette's wish and decided to switch holes, swiftly extracting his throbbing sperm-coated dong from his sister's asshole only to ram it balls-deep into her snug, sopping wet pussy in one single slit-jamming thrust.

Lust-high and cum-starved, Gabby had spent the following minutes lewdly nursing on Michelle's gaping and sperm-oozing butthole, her lips glued to its twitching overdilated rim and incessantly planting hot slobbering kisses all over it while her tongue wriggled its way as deep as possible into her friend's seed-filled rosebud to scoop up more and more drooling globs of Tyler's intoxicating liquid essence. Triggered by the incessant jolts of pleasure that her feverishly clit-tormenting digits had never for a second stopped calling forth, two toe-curling climaxes washed over Gabby while she basked in the sinful thrill of sucking and swallowing Tyler's huge load straight from his sister's freshly cum-hosed anus. Without a doubt, that had been the brunette's favorite part of the nightly debauchery. Indeed, Gabby had started feeling lightheaded with sweet orgasmic satisfaction by the time she was done slurping up every last drop of the anal creampie Tyler had just given Michelle, whose adorable pink sphincter she had licked so clean that no outward sign of it having been just pumped full of cum remained; only its shrinking, winking and significantly reduced gape testified to Michelle's asshole having been deeply fucked by her brother's fat cock.

Smiling and panting with obscene satisfaction, Gabby had languidly joked about Tyler's cum being just about the perfect dessert after Ellie's awesome home-cooked dinner, even better than the delicious tiramisu she had made and they had all eagerly devoured. That quip had made the siblings chuckle in unison through their moans, even as they kept fucking.

For the rest of the evening, under Gabby's excited directions, Michelle had kept riding Tyler's unyielding horsecock with wanton gusto, her huge tits swinging and her epic ass jiggling away in time with her dick-engulfing bounces while he, going along with the brunette's suggestions, had kept switching holes back and forth, filling Michelle's asshole and pussy in turn, until he had finally blown yet another monumental load of thick rectum-soothing sperm deep inside his sister's silky soft, shaft-milking anal tunnel.

It had been at that point, once the evening sexcapades had drawn to a close and all three of them were lying naked in Gabby's bed, that the brunette's deviously naughty mind had birthed the idea that ended up causing Tyler and Michelle the brief yet barely tolerable period of abstinence that would lead to their analingual marathon the next day.

Lying down on her tummy with her feet in the air, Gabby had just finished slurping up Tyler's cum from Michelle's seed-flooded asshole for the second time that night and was licking her lips and sucking each sperm-coated finger she had poked into her curvy friend's doubly creampied anus. Mere inches before the brunette's face, Michelle's plump booty was jiggling lightly in time with the gentle, adoring caresses that Tyler's big hands were treating her meaty buns to as he held her in his powerful arms while they traded long lazy kisses and enjoyed their shared afterglow.

Looking at the smooching siblings with a smile on her sperm-glazed lips, Gabby had sighed theatrically and expressed all her displeasure about the fact that, once again, she would have to spend the next day all by herself while the two of them were at work together. That complaint had made Michelle and Tyler scoff in unison and look askance at Gabby, their eyebrows raised in silent rebuke. Given how often their sassy friend had brought up that topic recently, neither Michelle nor Tyler felt the need to repeat their usual arguments, trusting instead on their joined withering glares to pacify the brunette. Usually that was enough, but not that night.

A few days earlier, too horny to wait until Michelle and Tyler finished their shifts and feeling particularly unsatisfied because, except for the pics and vids they sent her, she couldn't participate in the steamy buttfucks they sneaked in the maintenance shed on a daily basis, Gabby had showed up out of the blue at the fitness center and pretty much demanded to be present for a live show during their usual lunch break anal romp. Caught off guard but also pretty aroused about that unexpected diversion, the siblings had agreed. As expected, the experience turned out to be super hot and very satisfactory for all involved, especially for Gabby. After fingering herself to climax upon rolling climax and having slurped away on Michelle's girlcum-leaking pussy as she lay back and got her ass royally reamed by her brother, the brunette had rubbed her clit to one last toe-curling orgasm while lustfully sharing Tyler's explosive load with Michelle, the two of them finally trading back and forth the last dregs of his creamy seed in a series of wet, lewdly gratifying cum-swapping kisses.

Unfortunately though, after never having had any trouble yet, that day of all days one of the strictest managers in the place just happened to be in the women's locker room while Michelle, accompanied by Gabby, emerged into it through the hidden door that linked the maintenance shed with the locker room's broom closet. The manager, a tall middle-aged woman whose stern face never seemed to allow even the slightest hint of a smile, had luckily not noticed exactly where Michelle and Gabby had appeared out of, which was great news as far as keeping the siblings' workplace love nest a secret went, but she still reprimanded Michelle for bringing a friend to the employees' section of the women's locker rooms. Considering it wiser not to die on that particular hill, Michelle had started apologizing to her superior, just so that the whole thing could blow over as quickly as possible and end there without any consequences. Gabby, on the other hand, had other ideas.

Feisty and fiercely loyal as she was, not to mention completely new to the concept of being on the employee side in an employer/employee dispute, Gabby had reacted instinctively to Michelle's predicament by going on the offensive and verbally assaulting the manager. During the following altercation, Michelle could merely sigh, shake her head and roll her eyes impotently. Her initial attempts to calm Gabby down had failed miserably, and Michelle had soon come to the realization that, as long as the brunette was possessed with such righteous fury, it was totally pointless to make her see that, noble and much appreciated as her defense surely was, it might also turn out to be rather counterproductive in the end. Finally, once Gabby and the manager were done yelling at each other and after the raging brunette's threats had escalated enough that she openly revealed that her father not only played golf with the owner of the fitness center on a regular basis but also held a substantial share of the business, the manager had finally settled down. Indeed, Gabby had even coaxed the severe and now fuming woman into extending a gritted-teeth apology to Michelle, much to her shocked surprise.

Still, even though it had all ended more or less well, that very evening Michelle and Tyler had announced in no uncertain terms to Gabby that, for the sake of keeping things on an even keel at work and in order not to get anybody fired, first and foremost themselves but also whomever Gabby might decide to pick a fight with, the brunette was henceforth barred from showing up at the fitness center while they were on the premises.

Normally, Gabby would have laughed in the face of anyone daring to try and limit her volatile and imperious character in any way, shape or form, and she would have especially enjoyed the thrill of breaking any silly rule imposed on her that would contradict her capricious desires. Still, her friendship with the siblings had taught her quite a few things, not just about herself but about them as well. One of the first things Gabby had learned was that, nice and kind and calm as they were as a rule, Michelle and Tyler had a core of unbending moral steel to them, something similar to the brave determination she had perceived in their Mom, but different; it was something, Gabby felt, that somehow had to do with the strength of their emotional bond. Rarely expressed but always present, this uncompromising side of their characters meant that there were things that Michelle and Tyler simply wouldn't negotiate about, period.

Although she didn't exactly share all of the siblings' principles and was indeed baffled that anyone would voluntarily bind his or her own will to any set of abstract ethical rules or even general guidelines, Gabby had caught many glimpses of Michelle and Tyler's unspoken yet solid values and had come not only to accept them but also to admire them. In light of all that, and noticing the unblinking seriousness with which the siblings had delivered their ultimatum, Gabby had pouted, shrugged and rolled her eyes, mumbling that at the very least she was owed first dibs of the next couple of loads of Tyler's creamy cum that day, exclusively and straight down her throat, as a sort of reparation for having to endure that unfair and dull limitation. Smirking and looking at each other, Michelle and Tyler had graciously consented.

Still, in the brunette's opinion, the fact that she had accepted not to show up at the fitness center didn't mean that she had to give up on trying to join Michelle and Tyler for their steamy workplace buttfucks: she only had to come up with a way around that temporary road block and that would be all. Pestering the siblings into compliance had been her first attempt, and it had failed. Teasing and mollifying them into surrender had also failed. But, because 'failure' wasn't something Gabby could even conceive of, at least not as far as her own endeavors were concerned, those unsuccessful attempts only heightened her resolve and added a competitive element to her difficulty that made it even more fun and interesting for her to puzzle a way around that silly ban that Michelle and Tyler had imposed on her.

And so, the night of their dinner with Ellie, after the steamy part of their threesome had given way to the languid calm of the afterglow, Gabby lazily finished licking her fingers clean of the two creampies that Tyler had pumped into Michelle's ass and prepared to weave her latest web of playful naughtiness around the siblings.

At first Michelle and Tyler responded with guarded silence when Gabby lamented that, once again, the next day she would be left all alone while the two of them were at work fucking each other's brains out. Choosing to not be baited into another debate on the topic, the siblings didn't even point out that they would actually be working while at work and the buttfucking would only take place during their breaks, but their silence didn't discourage Gabby, nor did it last too long. Indeed, after Gabby had delivered a few well-readied verbal arrows, the whole scenario shifted, and rather than being confronted with complaints or pleas, Michelle and Tyler found themselves being teased and prodded and manipulated into an innuendo-laced discussion about their ability, or rather their alleged inability, to be together without fucking anymore. Brazenly and unnervingly, Gabby went as far as to bet that Michelle and Tyler wouldn't be able to go even one single day without pouncing each other for buttsex, an assertion that she was sure would trigger them, and then some.

As expected, blindsided and stung by the not-so-veiled accusation that their relationship had become based on physical attraction alone, the siblings had indeed fallen straight into Gabby's trap and had finally agreed to her challenge: going all the following day without fucking, buttfucking, cocksucking, pussy-licking or even kissing, not until Gabby would join them at their place after work. If the siblings were to win, Gabby would once and for all abandon her capricious wish to join them for their workplace assfucks, but if they lost they would have to allow her to show up at the fitness center whenever she wanted.

By Gabby's kind concession, one sexual act was permitted into their agreement: rimming. In truth, it was an exception that the brunette had willingly allowed because she thought it would be a trick in and of itself, a trap that would ultimately ensure her victory. In the brunette's mind, far from being a relief from abstinence, if Tyler were to eat Michelle's asshole out, then the only result would be an increase in his desire to sodomize her. Also, getting her sensitive anus slurped on would most definitely bring Michelle to the kind of unbearable state of arousal that would make her so needy to get anally pounded that her brother wouldn't be able to resist her pleas.

Happy with the way her deviously lewd plan had worked out, sure that she would win the bet and thus be granted her request to join them during their workplace romps whenever she wanted, Gabby had been unable to let a self-assured smirk dance on her gorgeous lips while she blew teasing kisses and waved goodbye to Michelle and Tyler as they pulled out her driveway and headed home that night.

In Gabby's estimation, the siblings would probably choose to sleep in their respective beds that night for a change, and they would also decide to avoid sharing their usual sexy shower the next morning as well, and yes, they most likely would make it through their shifts without breaking the rules. But at that point, after a whole day of sexual deprivation, they would be so horny that, in the hour she was planning to give them once they were back from work, they would certainly give in to their urges, especially if they decided to 'alleviate the pressure' in the only way the rules allowed them to do, with Tyler eating Michelle's asshole out. And of course that would be their fatal mistake and, far from relieving any pressure, that rimjob would lead to a liberating buttfuck and to the siblings thus losing the bet.

Yes, Gabby had grinned to herself as she envisioned the scene, after a whole night and the better part of a day without sex, Tyler and Michelle would definitely take advantage of the little loophole she had allowed within the terms of their deal, and that loophole would be their doom. How appropriate, Gabby had thought to herself, smirked even as she began drifting off to sleep.

Of course Gabby knew that, despite their incestuous Lannister inclinations, the siblings were always true to their word and honorable to a fault, more like Starks in that respect, so she had no fear that Michelle and Tyler might cheat or lie to her: if they ended up having sex and losing the bet, they would admit it, no doubt about it, at all. As she fell asleep, Gabby let out a smirking sigh of satisfaction as she considered that yes, Michelle had indeed been totally right about her when she had called her a Dornish princess the night of the graduation party. At the time Michelle had been referring to her looks, and Gabby had been pleased with the compliment, but in truth the brunette was even more glad to imagine herself the equal of a scheming daughter of House Martell of Dorne when it came to deviousness and sly wit. And with that ego-stroking thought, Gabby had drifted off, sure that victory awaited her the next day.

*****

As much as she tried not to gloat, it was impossible for Gabby to contain her sense of imminent triumph and prevent it from emerging to the surface. Her mischievous grin was even wider than usual and she was positively humming with excitement while she waited outside the front door of Michelle and Tyler's house.

She was late of course, on purpose. She had stalled and delayed for more than an hour before finally getting there, making up all sorts of silly excuses just so that the siblings would have more time alone right at the height of their bottled-up arousal, so that they would fall, as expected, for her 'only butt-licking allowed' rule and therefore lose the bet. Hearing footsteps approaching, Gabby brushed a strand of her long dark hair off her sculpted face, composed her features and smoothed her ass-hugging miniskirt with her free hand as she willed herself to rein in her victory smirk a little bit more.

Despite her attempts at humility, Gabby's lips were still curled in a naughty grin when the door opened a crack and Tyler peeked out before allowing her in while remaining hidden inside. The brunette had seen that cautious move from the siblings a few times before, and it had always indicated that whoever had come to the door was naked and preferred not to let the neighbors notice it. In that specific case, Gabby was doubly excited by that notion: first of all because seeing Tyler's muscular body in all its virile glory was always a pussy-wetting experience, and second because she considered his nakedness at that precise moment to be yet another indication that indeed he and Michelle had been having sex, thus losing the bet.

Gabby had barely stepped into the house and the door wasn't even fully closed behind her as she let out a self-congratulatory chuckle and began talking in a chirpy tone that did nothing to hide her obvious satisfaction: "Hey there, stud! Oh my, you look particularly yummy today, more that usual actually! I guess your sister must have thought the same, because, unless I'm very much mistaken, it looks like you two have..."

Suddenly, as her hungry gaze traveled down Tyler's flawless swimmer body, starting by taking in his broad shoulders and powerful biceps to then slowly move to his chiseled pecs and abs, the words died in Gabby's mouth when she focused on his crotch and saw his raging, thunderously erect monstercock. Having become rather acquainted with Tyler's mighty schlong, Gabby was well aware of how big and hard and long it could get when he was really horny, which he pretty much always was when his sister was around, especially when she was naked and her big beautiful ass was on full display. Still, the brunette had never seen Tyler sporting such a monumental hard-on before.

"Holy shit..." Gabby mumbled breathlessly, taking off her sunglasses to reveal how wide with shock her dark eyes were. "It's... You're... Wow!"