Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Gabby had imagined, the feel and taste of her brother's sperm on her lips was enough to revive Michelle, causing her to put more and more enthusiasm in reciprocating the lustful cum-swapping kiss that Gabby had initiated. By the time the brunette pulled back from that impromptu seed-sharing make out session, Michelle's green eyes were open and she was smiling as she licked her lips, making sure to gather every drop of the anal creampie that, thanks to Gabby, had managed to make its way from her still dick-stuffed asshole to her ever cum-starved mouth.

A characteristic impish grin was dancing on Gabby's lips as she propped herself up on her elbow and rested her head on her palm, chuckling and staring at Michelle as she quipped: "Uh, look at that... Turns out that all it takes to wake up Sleeping Beauty is a mouthful of her brother's cum!"

Hugging Michelle more snugly in his powerful arms, Tyler chuckled as he planted a long shiver-inducing kiss on her silky neck, making her bright giggles at Gabby's comment spike up in volume and pitch. After the general laughter died down, leaving only the soft purring sighs that tumbled from Michelle's smiling lips as she gloried in the feel of her brother's unyielding horsecock stuffing her horny little asshole to the limit, Gabby smirked teasingly and winked at the spooned siblings as she went on.

"Okay, I see you two lovebirds are too busy cuddling so I'll just say it: this was so much fucking fun! Seriously, you guys were on fire today! I guess we've all learned a lesson here," Gabby concluded with a devilish smirk and a mischievous tone of voice that conveyed even more of her characteristic sassiness than usual, "and the lesson is that you two should take breaks from fucking each other more often! Am I right or what, uh?"

As soon as that final impish provocation was out of Gabby's lips, both Michelle and Tyler snapped out in unison from their languid cuddly mood and stared at her in wide-eyed seriousness, immediately voicing their concordant opinions on the matter in no uncertain terms.

"No!" Michelle yelled, her cute face scrunched in a horrified expression as she glared daggers at Gabby.

"Fuck no!" Tyler echoed, his voice as terse and deep and uncompromising as it had ever been.

Laughing out loud with her head thrown back and her long dark air cascading all over her slim shoulders, Gabby basked in the siblings' very predictable reaction for a while before she finally rolled her eyes and sighed, her thin eyebrows raised as she replied: "Jeez, guys... It was a joke! Just a joke, okay? Oh my god look at your faces... Lighten up, will you? After cumming like this, one would think you'd be more relaxed! I mean, waaaay more relaxed!"

The brunette's cheeky attitude and her infectious laughter soon made the siblings chuckle along with her, melting away their moment of worry at the mere prospect of having to go without sex again for whatever reason. With the tension eased, a sense of playful complicity led Michelle to express some partial and solely theoretical agreement with the brunette's point.

"Well, it's true that I came super hard today... Like, seriously super duper hard! And you did too," Michelle added, turning her head to plant a quick smooch on Tyler's lips as she squeezed her seed-flooded and cock-crammed asshole around his huge, deeply engulfed dong. "I don't think you've ever pumped loads this big in me before, ever!"

"Yeah, you know, I was a little bit backed up today..." Tyler grinned in reply, meanwhile starting to stir his enormous schlong inside the warm, sperm-slippery sheath of his sister's amazingly tight chute. "It felt so fucking good to finally cum, sure," he went on with a shrug of his broad shoulders, "but I wouldn't go through this again. It's not worth it at the end of the day."

"Yeah, me neither," Michelle wholeheartedly concurred, cooing and gasping languidly as Tyler kept grinding ever so gently into her big plump bubble-butt, massaging her sensitive, seed-slick anal walls with his still ragingly hard dickmeat.

"So we're gonna make this a one time thing, uh? Whatever... Good thing we recorded this then!" Gabby exclaimed "See? You guys need me so bad, I've got all these genius ideas, like, all the time! Oh my god, you two are sooo lucky to have me!"

The brunette's last statement was delivered with such constructed, exaggerated dramatic intensity that not only did it make the siblings laugh, but Gabby herself couldn't keep a straight face all the way through it. Winking at Michelle and Tyler, Gabby was still chuckling as she jumped off the bed and headed for Tyler's desk and the laptop placed on it facing the bed, eager to watch the video they had just recorded.

"I can't wait to get this edited and cut... This is gonna be great guys, just wait and see! There was so much good stuff today, it was all sooo fucking hot..." Gabby went on as she tapped away on Tyler's laptop, her dark eyes already glinting with the naughty prospect of having just added more amazing home-made porn to her collection, indeed possibly the most amazing video she'd ever had.

For their part, as much as they did share their sassy friend's enthusiasm about watching the video, Michelle and Tyler were both smiling for another reason, their thoughts lingering on what Gabby had just said half in jest while actually revealing a deeper and more serious truth.

"We are lucky to have you, Gabs," Michelle declared, her bright green eyes sparkling, her gorgeous lips curled up in a smile.

"We really are. You're a pretty great girlfriend, fake or not," Tyler said, before adding, "although I wouldn't exactly call all your ideas 'genius' exactly..."

"But you are a great girlfriend," Michelle agreed, giggling, "for both of us."

Turning toward them and bowing with a theatrical flourish, a hand on her cocked hip and the other going to her head to tip an imaginary hat, the brunette smiled broadly and without malice as she took in the spooning siblings and nodded in gratitude.

"Thank you, guys. Both of you. I mean it... Now," Gabby continued after a brief pause, sliding back into her usual mischievous self, "shall we watch ourselves fuck like rabbits or what?"

*****

Panting and sighing, smiling in true joy as she basked in the kind of soul-warming satisfaction that she couldn't really ever achieve even during her most intense self-pleasuring sessions, Ellie finally removed her gaze from the laptop screen and stared off into the distance as she slumped back in her chair, exhaling with sated bliss.

A few rebellious strands of her long brown hair had managed to break free of her strict bun and were hanging across her gorgeous face, her blouse was unbuttoned and her huge tits were spilling out of her bra, her gray pencil skirt bunched up messily up at her waist. Drenched with her dribbling nectar as her fingers still lingered on her well-diddled slit, her panties were pushed to the side but still on, her anxious need to masturbate having overruled even the thought of taking her underwear off completely. As one hand lazily teased her slick clit, the girlcum-coated digits of her other hand were already at her lips, being languidly licked clean of her own sweet juices. With her head swimming in post-orgasmic bliss, Ellie's unfocused eyes were still filled with afterimages of the amazing threesome she had just watched, especially images of her kids having hot and passionate anal sex and cumming together and finally snuggling in a sweet loving spoon.

Lulled by the delicious ebb and flow of her afterglow, Ellie felt radiantly happy for Michelle and Tyler, because she knew exactly how great and unique an experience they had just had, having herself had the luck of going through it with her own brothers years before. Potentially souring to her mood as the thought of Al and Drew and how things had ended with them might have been, Ellie realized that she wasn't feeling any negativity at all, not even the slightest hint. Somehow, knowing her kids as well as she knew them and having just seen them being together in the most intimate and mutually bonding way possible, the busty mother was sure that there was no need for her to worry about Michelle and Tyler ever losing their perfect connection the way she had lost hers with her own brothers. Somehow, Ellie knew with absolute certainty that her kids would succeed where she had failed, and that unshakable conviction made her so happy that her physical pleasure was infinitely enhanced by her emotional bliss.

Still, Ellie wondered after a while, once her lust-fog started lifting and she sobered up from her incredible orgasm-high, maybe she should have a chat with Michelle and Tyler after all, just to let them know that she was aware of their situation and that she was more than okay with it. As she straightened up her clothes and fixed her hair, grudgingly forcing herself to get back to work and finally conclude that long and eventful day, Ellie smirked as she considered whether or not she should also reveal to her kids exactly how she had found out about them and just how much she had cum watching them.

"Maybe I should think about this a little bit longer before I decide what to do..." Ellie murmured to herself as she settled back in her chair, closed her laptop and focused on the screen of her office tablet instead.

Yes, waiting a bit would probably be a better move, the voluptuous mother told herself, smirking as she wondered what else she would see if she were to postpone talking to her kids and meanwhile keep peeking into Michelle, Tyler and Gabby's sexcapades in the days to come. Ellie's lips curled in an even broader and naughtier grin as she wondered if there was a chance that maybe, just maybe, after she would talk to her kids and give them her blessing, they might consider letting her leave the micro cameras in place or even allow her to sit in for one of their steamy buttfucking sessions.

"Now that's an intriguing thought... Gosh, I'm such a bad mommy!" Ellie huskily said, chuckling at her own lust-fueled ideas, but not really dismissing those scenarios completely just yet.

Maybe, Ellie pondered, just maybe...

*****

To be continued...

1...5678910