Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuckling and shaking her head at her own untamable desire to see more of Tyler and Gabby's sex life and thus relive more of her own past adventures, Ellie headed out of her home office and moved to Tyler's room, ready to place the cameras in the spots she had been considering for the last few days. Even as she looked around and evaluated once again the best angles and the most hidden spots to set the cameras, Ellie could feel her thick pink nipples stiffening with desire, her recently rubbed clit throbbing with renewed arousal at the mere thought of what she would catch on camera soon enough. Unless she was very much mistaken, the following afternoon, while she was still at work, Gabby would come over and, most likely, she and Tyler would have sex.

And the cameras would capture the whole thing, and she could watch it, live, from her office! Ellie simply couldn't wait...

*****

With his face smothered in the soft cushiony embrace of his sister's magnificently round asscheeks and his hands full of their meaty plumpness, Tyler smiled even as his lips continued suckling away on Michelle's lovely little butt-ring and his wet, wriggling tongue kept tirelessly flicking in and out and all around the twitching, saliva-flooded opening of her pink gummy orifice.

"Uuuhh fuuuck yessss! Ooooh my fucking god, Tyyyy! Ooowwwhh I'm cumming again! Uuhh fu-uuh-uuhh-uuck yeeeessss!"

The pleasure-induced spasms that animated Michelle's adorable asshole and made its rubbery puckered edges tighten around Tyler's tongue in a sort of pinching fit were so obscenely gratifying to him that his butt-smushed grin broadened even more. All the while, a sense of genuine emotional satisfaction was swelling up inside him as well, brought on by the uniquely rewarding realization that he was making his adored little sister cum. Indeed, Michelle's assgasm was so incredibly good that her pleasure screams soon broke into a symphony of incoherent gasps and moans and mewls, her girlcum meanwhile overflowing her soft pussy and drenching Tyler's chin once again.

It had been almost an hour since they had come back from work, and Tyler had been feasting on Michelle's sweet little asshole pretty much non-stop for just as long. After they had rushed upstairs to her room and tore off their clothes like they were on fire, Tyler had positioned a giggly and overexcited Michelle on all fours on the edged of her bed, with her epic booty tilted up in all its round bouncy glory, and had stared adoringly at it for a long moment as she wiggled its flawless lusciousness side to side in invitation. Resting his hands reverently on the smooth fleshy globes of his sister's fabulously plump buttcheeks, Tyler had dropped to his knees by the bed, gasping in enraptured desire as he once again found himself mere inches from that ultimate masterpiece among asses, humbled by its beauty and struck dumb by his luck to be allowed to worship it.

Caressing the soft, full plumpness of that perfect manifestation of every true assman's ideal bubble-butt, Tyler had gently rubbed his handsome face against Michelle's jiggly booty and planted tender smooches all over its protruding curves, mumbling words of praise and only half-jokingly swearing his utmost loving devotion. His sister's giggles and her teasing question about whether his professions of love were directed at her as a whole or just at her ass had brought Tyler out of his momentary butt-worshiping trance with a chuckle, while also reminding him of his intentions and reestablishing his focus. Without offering a needless reply, Tyler had simply cupped Michelle's fabulous buns more firmly in his hands, spread them nicely apart and revealed her puckered, adorably pink little asshole. A blink of an eye later, he had started eating it out like his life depended on it.

Horny as she had been all day, deprived not just of her brother's mighty dick in any of her holes but also of her trusted buttplug as per the deal they had struck with Gabby the previous night after dinner, Michelle had reached her first roaring butt-centric climax less than a minute into her brother's feeding frenzy. After that initial liberating assgasm, time had melted away for her as her petite curvy body became increasingly limper and her mind grew ever more pleasure-dazed thanks to the delicious tongue lashing attentions and wet, incessant sphincter-nursing kisses that Tyler lavished on her gummy, winking bootyhole while pawing and kneading and massaging her big bouncy rump in his strong hands. As much as she would have liked to feel more than her beloved big brother's tongue sliding in and out of her anus, Michelle had to admit that his analingual skills were making her cum so much that she almost didn't miss having his monstercock plowing her ass. In truth though, after the first half hour of getting her ass royally eaten had gone by, Michelle had lost count of how many back-to-back climaxes Tyler had given her, and all she could think of was that she just wanted more, more, and more. Luckily for her, her brother seemed to be very happy to satisfy her.

Fiercely horny himself yet determined not to break the promise he had Michelle had made to Gabby the previous night, Tyler had channeled all his raging asslust into giving his sister the best and most memorable rimjob of her life. Based on the non-stop rivulets of girlcum dripping from her juicy pussy and the delirious whimpers of satisfaction and encouragement that kept tumbling from Michelle's panting mouth as she rested her face sideways on the comforter and stuck her plump ass back eagerly at him as if trying to force his face impossibly deeper between her pillowy buttcheeks, Tyler guessed that yes, he had indeed managed to make that bout of oral worship on his sister's lovely butthole an experience she would not forget any time soon. That made him happy, so happy in fact that he could almost ignore just how hugely erect his boner was and how badly he wished he could bury every fat inch of it balls-deep inside the snug little hole that his lips and tongue didn't seem to want to stop smooching and licking and sucking away on.

In the hour he had spent devouring Michelle's lovely pink bootyhole, Tyler had only removed his mouth from her soft twitching orifice every now and then to plant a quick nectar-suckling kiss on her pussy, so that he could savor the sweet fruits of his devoted rimming efforts. It never ceased to amaze and arouse him how easily his sister could cum from anal stimulation alone, no matter if it came from his fingers, his dick or his tongue. As a rule, when he ate his sister's ass out, Tyler also devoted some attentions to her clit and pussy too, fingering her juicy slit to amplify her anal delight, but that afternoon Tyler had concentrated on licking Michelle's butthole alone, except for his brief nectar-scooping smooches on her drenched folds. Beside being bound by the promise he had made to Gabby about only licking Michelle's asshole, Tyler was actually curious to see how intensely his sister could climax when all the pleasure he gave her was concentrated specifically on her anus. Much to his grinning satisfaction, the incessantly trickling rivulets of girlcum overflowing her pussy and the wet spot of dripping girlcum that had formed on the bedspread between her legs were more than enough proof of how enthusiastically Michelle was responding to that little analingual experiment.

Of course, the downside of his hour-long feeding frenzy on his sister's most irresistible hole was the achingly hard boner currently throbbing and pulsing and oozing with precum between his kneeling legs. With a resigned sigh that turned into a glad moan between Michelle's fabulously round buttcheeks when his wiggling tongue was softly pinched within her orgasm-spasming hineyhole, Tyler willed himself not to think about how badly he wanted to sheath his flexing dong balls-deep inside his little sis's perfect ass, choosing instead to redouble his sphincter-slurping efforts to take his mind off his own barely manageable horniness.

It was only after another five minutes of extra intense ass-poking tongue flurries, when Michelle's knees buckled and failed and she fell forward to lie on her tummy with her huge tits bulging out from her sides, her drooling mouth slack as she gasped for air and whimpered in barely endurable pleasure, that Tyler eventually found himself with his mouth free and not dutifully involved in incestuous anal worship. A smile curled up the corners of Tyler's lips as he locked gazes with Michelle, whose eyes were half-closed and glazed over with orgasmic bliss, her cloudy vision further obstructed by the light brown locks that had escaped her ponytail to tumble across her adorable face in a sexy, random mess.

"I love your ass, Mimi," Tyler said calmly, almost solemnly, his gaze returning to her masterpiece of an ass, whose round protruding buns he kept caressing all the while. Those were the first words he had spoken in what felt like ages, ages that Michelle had spent cumming like crazy while his tongue worked wonders on her neediest, most sensitive hole.

"I love your ass so fucking much..." Tyler dreamily repeated, sighing with longing and adoration as he cupped his sister's big bouncy bubble-butt in his palms, parting her asscheeks to reveal the pink, slightly gaping opening of her heavenly bootyhole, all shiny with saliva, glinting in the bright afternoon light like a precious, truly magical ring.

When he refocused his gaze on Michelle, her smile made Tyler's heart swell with love, beside making his already painfully overswollen boner flex powerfully and leak yet more runny precum from his glans and down his veiny shaft. She looked so insanely beautiful and sweet and peaceful at times like that, right after she had cum to the point of not being able to even wail out her pleasure anymore. Tyler loved to see his sister so blissful, so satisfied. He lived to make her feel like that.

After cooing and sighing in lazy joy, basking in her brother's loving gaze, Michelle finally spoke. "If you love my ass so much, Ty," she said in a soft, playful tone, "then fuck it!"

Both of them chuckled at that, Tyler's butt-kneading caresses getting more urgent, his ragingly hard schlong throbbing more intensely.

"Please, Ty," Michelle went on, her expression pleading, her beautiful face flushed with unquenchable anal lust. "I'm begging you, Ty! I'm literally begging you... Just fuck my ass!"

The sigh that Tyler let out and the gaze he cast Michelle conveyed just how much he would have loved to do exactly as she asked, but at the same time they also expressed his determination not to do it. He had given his word to Gabby, and so had Michelle. Besides, it wouldn't be long until Gabby got there, and that all thing would be over and he could finally buttfuck his sister hard and deep, like they both ached to do and had been aching to do for the last twelve hours and more. At that point though, Tyler reasoned, since they had already made it that far, they might as well hang in there just a little bit longer and win the challenge that the sassy brunette had somehow talked them into accepting the previous night.

Exhaling deeply and then inhaling a long steadying breath, trying to keep his roaring buttlust in check while grabbing desperately onto the luscious plumpness of his sister's big beautiful ass, Tyler finally said: "I'll fuck your ass, Mimi. Soon. Just a few more minutes. We're almost there, we've almost won. We're so close... We can't give up now, can we?"

"Oowhh Ty..." Michelle mewled in protest, pouting adorably and shaking her bouncy booty side to side, making her fleshy round buttcheeks jiggle so gorgeously that Tyler couldn't stop himself from planting a loving kiss on each one. After he nuzzled and caressed her perfect ass a little more, Tyler glanced at Michelle once again to find her looking back at him with an expression of resigned understanding and silent agreement with his point. In her pleasure-glazed green eyes, Tyler also saw that, much like himself at that very moment, his sister was finding it almost impossibe to resist even just for the few more minutes than separated them from their odd naughty triumph, but she was determined to make it as well.

"So," Tyler offered with a grin, "should I stop, or do you want me to continue until Gabby gets here?"

Sighing theatrically as she raised her fleshy rump and resumed her previous position with her ass up and her head down while leaving her upper body pressed into the bed, Michelle giggled before she replied in a tone of mock-concession that still betrayed her joy in getting her asshole masterfully eaten by her brother.

"Okay, okay... It's a big sacrifice, but I'll accept it. At least it's for a good cause!"

Chuckling along with her, Tyler once again buried his face between Michelle's meaty buns and resumed his voracious rimjob, her bright laughter turning into sexy moans within moments. As he orally assaulted her adorable winking butthole with renewed gusto, Tyler only hoped that Gabby would get a move on and arrive already. Despite his stoic determination and the encouraging fact that they had indeed almost won, he wasn't at all sure that he could stop himself from sinking his painfully overswollen dong balls-deep up Michelle's ass and fuck her silly for much longer.

*****

The previous night, after getting through dinner with their Mom without any incidents and actually having a pretty fun time of it, Michelle and Tyler hadn't gone to the movies with Gabby after all, but back to the brunette's house to fuck and suck instead.

As a way to celebrate the brilliant success of her official introduction to Ellie as Tyler's new girlfriend, Gabby had appointed herself to call the shots that night as far as the sexual menu was concerned. Once they were all naked in her room, as per the brunette's request, Tyler had sat on the edge of the bed with Michelle straddling his lap, their sexes brushing against each other while they kissed languidly and held each other tight in a passionate embrace. Meanwhile, Gabby had knelt down on the floor beneath the siblings and focused on sucking and licking and slurping away at Michelle's quickly moistening slit and Tyler's huge meaty schlong, getting them ready for the coming fun.

Once Tyler's massive horsecock had not only reached a state of throbbing, aching hardness but was also lathered in her spit, Gabby had lined it up with his sister's nectar-drooling pussy and guided it inside her wet pink folds, much to their collective delight. Moaning along with Michelle while watching in rapt attention as her friend's juicy opening enveloped and swallowed inch after fat inch of her brother's enormous dickmeat, Gabby hadn't even needed to instruct the siblings to start fucking, for Michelle had only paused a moment to savor the whole raging fullness of Tyler's boner flexing with need inside her soft vaginal passage before she had started riding him hard and deep, taking his cock balls-deep inside her pussy as she bounced her big jiggly ass up and down on his lap in a reckless self-impaling rhythm.

Smirking with lewd appreciation, Gabby had started rubbing away both on her own and on her curvy friend's clit, making Michelle's wails of pleasure erupt louder from her panting mouth, causing her dick-riding pace to increase even more. Meanwhile, Gabby had also leaned closer to the siblings' conjoined sexed and had put her mouth to work, lapping wantonly on Michelle's adorable little asshole and teasing Tyler's huge balls with flicking swirls of her tongue. After a short while, once Michelle's first orgasm of the night had drenched Tyler's pussy-cramming pole with her girlcum, Gabby had removed her lips from Michelle's twitching, saliva-lubed hineyhole and instructed Tyler to lift his sister off his horsecock so that they could switch holes. After Tyler had obliged with a grunt of pleasure, allowing Gabby to grab his nectar-lathered dong and wedge its large purple tip at the winking entrance of his sister's tiny anal opening, the brunette had stared in wide-eyed awe as she once again witness the obscenely beautiful sight of Tyler's enormous schlong entering Michelle's lovely pink bootyhole, stretching out her elastic orifice to obscene proportions and then slowly but surely disappearing deep, deep inside the tight warmth of her narrow rectum one indecently thick inch at a time, until her overdilated sphincter was wrapped tautly around the very base of his shaft.

While Gabby persisted in her double clit-diddling manipulations, bringing pleasure to herself and granting her curvy friend some clitoral delight to balance out the initial discomfort of that forbidden anal penetration, Michelle gasped and moaned and planted breathless kisses on her brother's lips, all the while waiting impatiently for her overcrammed chute to adapt to his massive truncheon so that she could start riding it with her ass. As Michelle rocked her bubble-butt slowly on Tyler's lap, stirring her snug sensitive passage with his firmly embedded horsecock and loving every second of the extreme feel of meaty fullness that he never failed to give her when he was sheathed to the hilt up her ass, Gabby had refocused her tongue-lashing zeal around her friend's stretched out butt-ring, thus soothing the unavoidable strain of taking a dick as huge as Tyler's anally, but also providing additional lubrication for the ass-reaming that, Gabby knew, would soon begin. As expected, given how horny for his sister's epic booty Tyler always was and what an accomplished anal queen Michelle had turned out to be, it hadn't taken long before she had adjusted to the massive butt-stuffing presence of his schlong and they had begun moving together in the well-practiced motions of their umpteenth passionate sodomy.

Cumming on her own clit-tormenting fingers as she frigged away faster on Michelle's engorged nub with her other hand, Gabby had moaned in pleasure and greedily savored the ever amazing image of Michelle's big jiggly bubble-butt bouncing up and down while her tight, impossibly distended little asshole slid flawlessly along Tyler's fat boner. Watching how snugly Michelle's shaft-wrapping bootyhole clung to her brother's massive length during her dong-massaging up-strokes and then eagerly gobbled every last throbbing hard inch of dickmeat at every down-stroke over and over again, Gabby couldn't help but get the distinct impression that, somehow, the siblings had been born to do nothing but have anal sex with each other. Of course, as glad as she always was to stare and ponder over the paradoxical rightness of Michelle and Tyler's innate propensity for incestuous buttlove, Gabby hadn't limited herself to the role of mere spectator. Instead, she had soon pressed her mouth to Tyler's beefy scrotum and started devotedly smooching and slurping on his huge cum-laden balls, interrupting her oral services every now and then to either run her wet tongue around Michelle's distended butt-ring when it came close to her mouth, or to lap her way up along Tyler's rigid dong in a quick, saliva-drooling relubing swipe whenever he wasn't jammed balls-deep up his sister's juicy ass.

With his hands pawing away at Michelle's bouncy rump and his arms wrapped possessively around her petite voluptuous body so that he could hold her as close as possible and thus glory in the soft pillowy feel of her massive tits pressing against his muscular torso, Tyler had relentlessly kept bucking his hips up into his sister's steamy anus like there was no tomorrow, moaning into her kisses as his ears rang with the heavenly sound of her incessant, smooch-muffled orgasmic squeals. On top of everything else, the added stimulation provided by Gabby's ball-slurping mouth had been more than Tyler could handle, and soon enough he was pushed over the edge. Grunting into Michelle's soft mouth and ramming his horsecock desperately into her shaft-nursing rectum, he had finally blasted a thick creamy barrage of cum way deep inside his sister's anal passage, much to her screaming, gushing pleasure.