Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little more than a single fat inch of Tyler's advancing shaft was crammed inside her saliva-greased anus when Michelle found herself cumming spectacularly, her sweet pussy all of a sudden gushing rivulets of liquid pleasure all over her brother's veiny butt-drilling dick, her eyes rolling back in her head as a burst of ass-centric bliss detonated outward and shook her to the very core. The long-awaited, liberating force of that glorious anal climax was so brutal that Michelle's mouth failed to perform even the simple task of kissing Tyler, her lips parted slackly as her trembling squeals of release tumbled out in loud, sensuous bursts.

"Uuuhh fuck yeeeess! Ooh my god Tyyyyy! Your cock in my ass... Soooo good... I love it, Tyyyy! I love having you in my ass! Oohh my fucking god yeeeess!"

As the delicious sounds of those lust-addled yet affectionate words filled Tyler's ears, his heart swelled with love for his amazing little sis, amplifying the sensation of insane glans-nursing delight that he was already enjoying as he wedged more and more of his cockmeat up her heavenly asshole, the already awesome squeezing ripples coursing through her cozy anus getting further empowered by her huge assgasms. Even though his humongous schlong was throbbing and flexing with the desperate need to plunge all the way up Michelle's tight little bootyhole before releasing his long-denied ejaculation, the silky warmth of her forbidden chute was enveloping his precum-drooling cockhead so snugly and her soft anal walls were massaging the first inches of his girthy length so amazingly that Tyler simply couldn't hold back his rising climax any longer. In truth, the sheer happiness of finally being joined with his sister again was just as deeply satisfying to Tyler as the physical pleasure of that partial anal penetration, creating an irresistible mixture of overall bliss that destroyed the last tattered remains of his overtaxed willpower and finally triggered his first orgasm since the previous evening's sexcapades at Gabby's.

"Fuuuuck! Holy fucking fuck! I'm cumming, Mimi!" Tyler growled as his thick pole swelled impossibly harder and bigger, stretching her overdilated sphincter even more as a massive load of cum surged along his humongous shaft and exploded violently inside her tightest, most intimate and sensitive hole in a spray of sperm so massive that Tyler felt lightheaded with pleasure. "Fuuuck, Mimi! Aaahhh fuuuuuck! I love your ass! Oooh Mimi... So fucking good!"

Leaning on top of her, her huge bulging tits squashed against his chiseled pecs, Tyler locked gazes with Michelle right as his vision faded to the blinding white flash brought on by the brain-melting magnitude of his rectum-hosing ejaculation. As preposterously abundant as his loads typically were, the amount of backed up semen he had accumulated since his last climax turned his present one into a veritable cum enema that instantly inundated Michelle's sperm-starved chute with an uninterrupted jet of dense brotherly cum such as she had never felt inside her ass before. Unsurprisingly, that record-breaking geyser of creamy seed flooding her bowels and painting her rippling anal walls pearly white further fueled her roaring assgasm in turn, making her screams of release ring out louder and sexier in the room as her dick-clenching bootyhole tightened its lewd suckling grip around Tyler's bucking horsecock even more.

With spontaneous orgasm-induced joy, the siblings' mouths came together again, celebrating that moment with a deep lustful kiss and a chorus of wet, smooch-muffled moans. All the while, Tyler's semen kept pumping in a torrential uninterrupted stream inside Michelle's anal depths as her pussy drooled more and more rivulets of her sweet liquid pleasure all over her smooth taint, bathing her tautly stretched butt-ring and his partially embedded shaft with her girlcum.

As their earth-shattering climaxes burned through their conjoined bodies, Tyler's hips automatically kept pushing forward, driving his enormous pole deeper and deeper into Michelle's sperm-flooded asshole, whose climax-empowered tightness was greatly mitigated by the insane amount of lubrication provided by Tyler's milky cum splashing incessantly into her warm, narrow chute. With her anal walls suddenly coated in his slippery rectum-soothing seed and his huge shaft already lathered in a mixture of his own pre-ejaculate and her dribbling nectar, Tyler's overswollen horsecock slid with surprising ease into the cozy depths of Michelle's orgasming little asshole, until her obscenely stretched butt-ring was wrapped tautly around the very base of his rock-hard dong.

Even though it had been less than a day since she had last felt her brother's entire massive length crammed inside her snug rectum, the sensation of once again having Tyler's mighty dick buried balls-deep up her ass immediately drove Michelle crazy with pleasure. As the nerve endings of her sensitive anal tunnel sizzled with orgasmic stimuli and coaxed even more gushing nectar from her pussy, Michelle's lust-drunk brain was suddenly conquered by another overpowering need that she had been forced to rein in because of Gabby's challenge, a need that had become almost as vital and central to her life recently as her ever-present desire to get deeply assfuck by Tyler; a need that, at that specific moment, while her primary butt-centric cravings had been at least in part sated, surprisingly gained a new irrepressible strength. Delirious with the pleasure given her by her devastating anal climax, Michelle still managed to break the wild lip-lock with her brother to blurt out her lewd craving in a mewling, panting voice that was made even more sensuous and enticing by her persisting assgasm.

"In my mouth, Ty! Uuuhh, pleeease... Cum in my mouth, Ty, I need to taste you! Pleeeease, feed me your cum! Uuunngh... I need your cum! Uuunnggh I need it... Soooo bad!"

Unable to resist his adored little sis's lewd pleas, enraptured by how insanely hot she was right at that moment, Tyler swiftly pulled his still spurting horsecock from her cozy chute, the sexy squishing sound of his large purple glans popping out of her dick-gripping sphincter drowning in their loud, tangled moans. While huge gooey spurts of seed splattered messily all over his sister's tummy and thighs, Tyler grabbed his throbbing shaft by the base as he knelt up on the bed right beside Michelle, resting his fat boner across her big jiggly tits while he aimed it at her face. Two thick ropes of cum had already painted her chin and neck pearly white by the time Michelle grabbed her brother's sperm-spitting dong in a possessive two-handed grip and guided it to her wantonly parted lips, wrapping their soft wet seal around his spewing cockhead to trap that large, spongy mushroom tip into her mouth and make sure that not another drop of his precious load went astray.

Even though the most explosive part of his monumental ejaculation had already been pumped into Michelle's heavenly asshole, Tyler's orgasm was far from over yet, and the feel of liquid heat enveloping his bulbous glans as his sister sucked voraciously on him further prolonged his pleasure, causing a continuous barrage of dense ribbons of seed to be pumped into her talented mouth, much to their shared delight.

Indeed, within moments of her starting to nurse and slurp and swallow, as her dainty hands pumped up and down the shaft of her brother's raging monstercock to coax even more cum from his huge balls, Michelle found herself having trouble guzzling the impressive load that he was feeding her. No matter how rapidly she gulped down his delicious sperm, there was always more surging potently from his big mouth-stuffing glans, to the point that her cheeks were soon bulging out obscenely and thick trickles of cum were seeping past her dick-enveloping lips, which made her subtly but distinctly worried.

Moreover, in her haste to grab Tyler's bucking horsecock and jam it into her mouth, Michelle had not thought at first that the rectum-filling creampie he had just given her would ooze out of her winking gaping bootyhole, but now that reality was starting to sink in as well. A sudden hint of displeasure intruded upon Michelle's glorious, liberating orgasmic high and forced her to consider taking some emergency measures, like letting go of Tyler's dong so that she could use her shaft-massaging hands to plug her pulsating, sperm-flooded anus. In the blink of an eye though, vague worry turned into actual panic when, as she kept happily letting her oral cavity get flooded with Tyler's surging seed so that she could savor it and relish in its creamy texture and let her taste buds soak in it before swallowing it, Michelle suddenly felt a huge milky rope go down the wrong pipe, followed by another and another and another. Before she knew it, Michelle was gagging and choking and attempting to cough, but her mouth was still filled to the brim with delicious brotherly sperm, which she instinctively refused to spill. Even as horrified bewilderment took hold of Michelle and the instinctive reflex to cough battled fiercely against her lewd determination not to spit out her precious mouthful, her need to liberate her airways soon got so intense that, for a moment, she felt like she had no choice: she would have to either react immediately and spit out Tyler's cum, or literally drown in it.

Luckily, that unexpected incident hadn't gone unnoticed by Gabby. Snapping out of the masturbatory voyeuristic trance that had possessed her since she had dropped to her knees by the bed to better stare at Tyler's monstercock impaling Michelle's heart-shaped ass, the brunette had instantly realized what was going on when she had seen her petite friend's lust-glazed and half-closed eyes suddenly pop open while her bulging cheeks seemed to inflate even fuller with her brother's cum and gargling, choking noises started seeping from her seed-drooling, cock-encircling lips.

Intervening with characteristic promptness, Gabby swiftly stood up, jumped in bed to lie right up against Michelle and pressed her mouth to her curvy friend's dick-stretched lips while wrapping her fingers around Tyler's thick bucking shaft. Then, in one quick and efficient move, the brunette began sucking on Michelle's sperm-drooling lips while also letting Tyler's huge purple glans slip from his sister's mouth to be inhaled into her own, thus redirecting his still surging spurts into her own oral cavity while also slurping up a good amount of cum straight from Michelle's overfilled mouth in a lewd seed-sloppy kiss that allowed the gasping, gagging girl to catch her breath while not letting her brother's load be wasted. Within moments, with Michelle now breathing much more easily through her nose, the girls were joined in a languid glans-nursing and cum-sharing kiss as Tyler kept feeding them more semen while moaning in excited surprise at that totally unpredictable turn of events.

Seconds later, the relief that Michelle got from that timely kiss from Gabby was multiplied by a thousandfold when she felt something pressing into her gaping, seed-leaking asshole. Blinking in glad surprise at the pleasurable sensation of getting her receptive anus filled, Michelle moaned into Gabby's glans-suctioning lips as she recognized the feeling of her trusty jeweled buttplug sliding into place inside her freshly creampied ass. With a quick glance to the side of the bed, Michelle verified that yes, the top drawer of Tyler's nightstand was open, confirming her suspicion that, knowing where the sex toys were stashed and being well aware that Michelle hated to have Tyler's cum ooze out of her anus unless she could somehow gather it and feast on it, Gabby must have reached for the buttplug to prevent exactly that from happening.

As the tapered toy plugged her distended orifice and her sphincter wrapped itself snugly around its base, Michelle mewled with deep satisfaction and gratitude into Gabby's mouth, her lust-glazed eyes locking with the brunette's dark smoldering gaze as the two of them shared a quick but meaningful look that was charged with naughty, playful complicity but also with a warm sense of understanding and closeness. Unable and unwilling to open her glans-suckling lips to verbally thank her sassy friend, Michelle redoubled the passion of her kisses, focusing on smooching Gabby's cock-milking mouth just as intensely as she was nursing on Tyler's fat cum-oozing tip. At the same time, once the buttplug was safely crammed into Michelle's bootyhole, Gabby brought her free hand to her friend's huge jutting tits, massaging their soft pillowy fullness as the two of them kept making out around Tyler's large cockhead, sharing his delicious sperm and stroking his huge rock-hard pole together.

Eventually, once his prodigious ejaculation was completely spent and the girls had milked and sucked and swapped and finally swallowed every last drop of his long-accumulated monsterload, Tyler let out a deep sated sigh of delight, smiled goofily as his muscular body relaxed in the afterglow of his incredible orgasm, and declared: "Fuck, I really needed that! I don't think I could have gone any longer, seriously, I just needed to cum so fucking much."

"Yeah, no kidding, stud!" Gabby promptly agreed with a snicker after she let his bloated glans slip out of her mouth with a parting tip-slurping kiss, her lips still brushing over Michelle's as she looked up at Tyler's grinning, handsome face. "You came so much you almost drowned your sister in cum, literally!"

"That wouldn't be such a bad way to die, I guess," Michelle giggled, sticking her tongue out to slurp up a creamy dollop of seed trickling down Gabby's chin. "But thanks for saving me from choking on Tyler's cum anyway, Gabs. That would have been a weird death to explain to Mom, uh?" she concluded, winking playfully at her brother, her sperm-glossy lips curled up in a big joyous smile.

Chuckling and nodding, Tyler just rested a hand on his adorable little sis's head and gently caressed her hair, tucking a few unruly blonde locks behind her ears while with his other hand he grabbed Michelle's smaller hand and held it tight, interlocking his fingers with hers. That quiet intimate touch and the feel of his fingers running through her hair made Michelle melt inside, causing her to purr contentedly, perfectly complementing the pacifying orgasmic rush she was still riding out.

Meanwhile, still softly pumping her fist up and down along Tyler's enormous shaft, Gabby couldn't help but gasp and mumble in awe at the sight of the stiff, unyielding hugeness of his erection. Considering how much he had just cum, it was shocking and extremely arousing for the brunette to see him so clearly ready to go again, but then again, when she considered how much horniness he had accumulated since he had agreed to the terms of the bet and in light of how much of that bottled-up arousal must still be in need of release, it kinda made sense that Tyler's horsecock should remain so massively overswollen. Still, reasonable as it surely was, the sight of his mighty horsecock and the hefty, meaty feel of its length under her shaft-stroking hand, whose fingers could not even wrap themselves all the way around his beefy girth, was more than enough to make Gabby's pussy leak with juices.

"Jesus Christ, Tyler, you're still so fucking big and hard! I mean, your dick doesn't look like it needs medical attention any more, so that's a good thing," the brunette said with a sly wink at Michelle, "but still, look at how huge this monster here is... Wow!"

"Yeah, about that..." Tyler responded in a calm tone that nonetheless carried a lot of lingering lust in it, "I think we should get started for real now. I mean, that took the edge off, but Mimi," he said locking his intense gaze with his cooing, beautiful curvy sister, "I still need to fuck your ass. Like, so bad. And I'm talking about really fucking your ass. I didn't mean to blow my load so soon, sorry about that, but I just couldn't hold it back any longer. Your sweet little butthole is so fucking good, Mimi, you have no idea... God, I love your ass so much!"

Purring and giggling and rolling closer to her brother to nuzzle his thigh as she brought her dainty hands up to cup his huge sperm-heavy balls and massage his humongous shaft along with Gabby, Michelle locked gazes with Tyler as she replied with a half-teasing and half-emotional smile.

"Aw, Ty, you don't have to be sorry about cumming in my ass... As long as you say nice things about my big butt and you keep filling it with cock and cum, I'll always be happy! Besides," she added as she rolled onto her tummy and sensuously repositioned until she was on all fours, with her head down on the bed resting on her forearms and her glorious ass tilted up, aimed right at Tyler's achingly stiff monstercock, "I also want to get really buttfucked."

Those words and the winking glance Michelle gave him as she looked over her shoulder, not to mention the irresistible image of her luscious meaty buns jiggling before his eyes as she slowly shook her bubble-butt side to side in a completely unnecessary attempt to entice him into sodomizing her, redoubled Tyler's wild desire to plow his sister's epic ass and sent his libido throw the roof.

With a horny growl, Tyler jumped off the bed even as he grabbed onto Michelle's pillowy globes and dragged her along with him, making her squeal with naughty anticipation as he stood up straight and positioned her so that she was in a doggy position with her knees planted right at the edge of the bed, her fabulously round booty thus perfectly level with his raging erection. Practically drooling and crazed with buttlust, Tyler kneaded his little sis's big fleshy asscheeks as he parted them to reveal the jeweled base of the robust toy that Gabby had just jammed up her cum-filled chute. A few gooey trickles of his overabundant load had managed to ooze out of her asshole before Gabby plugged it and were now dribbling their way down Michelle's smooth taint toward her beautiful, nectar-soaked little pussy, a sight that made Tyler's raging dong flex with insane arousal.

Unable to remove his mesmerized eyes from the sexy image before him, equally unwilling to move his booty-pawing hands from Michelle's perfect ass, Tyler grinned at Gabby as he said in a lust-thick voice: "Gabs, wanna do the honors? We'd both really appreciate it..."

Letting out a husky laugh, feeling all tingly and horny as she basked in the shared aura of primal desire exuding from the siblings, Gabby immediately understood what Tyler meant and replied with a snicker: "Of course, stud. That's what a girlfriend's for, right?"

Without wasting another second, the slim brunette slid under Michelle's curvy frame until they were locked in a sixty-nine. With Michelle's girlcum-drooling pussy right above her mouth and the huge precum-shiny tip of Tyler's mighty dong pulsating mere inches from her nose, Gabby reached a hand to the jeweled base of the buttplug and started gently pulling it out of Michelle's freshly creampied asshole. Some of the dense dribbles of sperm oozing down Michelle's taint had reached the dewy folds of her pussy and were already mingling with the wet overflow of her previous gushing climaxes, making Gabby lick her lips with lewd hunger. Still, the brunette forced herself to stay focused on extracting the plastic toy from her voluptuous friend's anus, a task that she set about accomplishing with a slow and easy pull that coaxed long mewls of appreciation from Michelle. Meanwhile, Tyler stepped a little bit closer and positioned his fat glans right outside his sister's pink cum-glazed backdoor, so that he could quickly slip his horsecock into her ass as soon as the buttplug was removed, preventing his load from bubbling out of her seed-filled chute.

1...34567...10