Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she blinked her joyful tears away and kept staring at the laptop, her fingers going crazy on her drenched pussy all the while, the busty mother rejoiced in the strange yet rock-solid certainty that, where she herself and her brothers had failed to truly appreciate how precious their shared love was and ended up ruining it all for stupid reasons, her kids would succeed instead. The sense of renewed hope and the positive rush she got from what she saw on the screen were somehow even more potent an aphrodisiac for Ellie than the images themselves, adding a deeply satisfying sentimental background to the raw unbridled lust that was coursing through her as she vicariously participated in the hot three-way coupling that Michelle, Tyler and Gabby were caught up in.

Panting and gasping as quietly as possible while she watched Tyler lustfully sodomizing Michelle as she was locked in a sixty-nine with Gabby and licked the brunette's pussy all through what looked like a very intense climax, Ellie couldn't help but chuckle as she sort of put herself in her daughter's place and reminisced about the many gush-inducing buttfucks she had enjoyed courtesy of her brothers' big hard dicks taking turns plowing her tight, cock-craving asshole. Granted, neither Al nor Drew was as amazingly well-endowed as her handsome son, which led Ellie to snicker naughtily at the thought of how much fun Michelle must be having as Tyler's horsecock relentlessly hammered away at her big, gorgeously plump ass. But then again, Ellie had rarely been fucked in the ass by one of her brothers without having the other's schlong jammed deep down her throat or thrusting furiously in and out her juicy teenage pussy at the same time.

When Gabby's orgasm was over and she voraciously clamped her mouth to Michelle's drooling slit again, Ellie redoubled her own clit-frigging pace and raised an eyebrow as she once again imagined being in her daughter's place, which led her to consider how it would feel to get eaten out while being assfucked. It was unlikely to be nearly as awesome as being double penetrated, Ellie mused, smiling naughtily as she reminded herself of how much she loved DPs and how often she had requested that particular sexual act ever since she had first allowed Al and Drew to try it on her. Still, judging by the way Michelle was throwing back her head, soundlessly yelling out on the screen and cumming mere seconds after Gabby had resumed her pussy-munching attentions, Ellie guessed that, thanks to Tyler's booty-wrecking schlong and Gabby's slit-slurping mouth, her daughter must be having at least as good a time as she herself had had when both her holes were getting fucked by Al and Drew's fat cocks.

On the other hand though, if Michelle was as fond of buttsex as Ellie herself had always been (and, based on the wanton joy and relative ease with which she was anally taking Tyler's mercilessly pistoning monstercock, Michelle definitely was a big fan of buttsex), Ellie imagined that, in a way, having her pussy licked and her clit suckled while a huge slab of dickmeat plunged hard and deep into her asshole would make her anal orgasms even more powerful, which was indeed every buttslut's wildest dream come true. In a way, now that she was watching her little girl cum like crazy with Tyler's boner thrusting away at her plump booty and Gabby's tongue going to town on her juicy slit, Ellie felt a weird sense of admiration for Michelle, for she had managed to experience something amazing that even Ellie herself had never tried.

As her kids' incestuous sodomy went on and Michelle looked ever more blissfully overwhelmed by the combined efforts of her brother fucking her ass and her brunette friend devouring her girlcum-soaked folds, Ellie couldn't keep a smile that was somewhere between wantonly lascivious and tenderly maternal from dawning on her tumid lips. Although she never stopped lustfully rubbing her drooling pussy to climax after self-pleasuring climax and she even started pawing away at her huge tits with her free hand, teasing her stiff sensitive nipples through her blouse as they chafed tormentingly yet deliciously against her bra, Ellie was also genuinely joyful for Michelle and Tyler. An odd sense of motherly pride swelled in her heart and she wordlessly gave her kids her blessing while she basked in the happy realization that her son and daughter had not just nurtured their life-long love to the point of letting it bloom into a passionate sexual relationship, but they had also made that relationship so strong and healthy and solid that they were comfortable letting Gabby be a part of it as well, without feeling threatened or jealous or insecure about it.

Watching the three teenagers fucking and sucking and sharing pleasure so uninhibitedly and harmoniously, a lot of other things seemed to make sense to Ellie, starting with what she had seen the previous night at dinner. The playful complicity between Michelle and Gabby, their jokes at Tyler's expense and his grinning patience about it, not to mention the fact that Gabby's arrival hadn't caused any sort of rift between Tyler and Michelle; it all suddenly seemed to fall into place now that the secret chemistry linking the three of them together had been revealed to Ellie so obviously in the super erotic display of sexual compatibility shown on screen.

As she bit her lips and pinched her swollen clit between her fingers to prolong her latest leg-shaking orgasm, Ellie was suddenly struck by the thought that maybe, just maybe, Gabby wasn't even really her son's girlfriend after all, but might have been forced into that role when Ellie had walked in on her getting facialized by Tyler. That wouldn't be such a surprise, Ellie considered, her instincts telling her that her kids would never, ever really fall in love with anyone but the other, nor accept anyone else but each other as their partner. In light of what she could see on screen and piecing together everything else she knew, Ellie told herself that it would actually make a lot of sense if Gabby was only posing as Tyler's girlfriend for the sake of hiding the truth of Michelle and Tyler's relationship. Still, Ellie conceded with a grin, she liked Gabby, and so did her kids, obviously, and at the end of the day she was glad that they were all having fun together.

Indeed, Ellie's opinion of Gabby went up another notch when she saw the brunette reach for the discarded buttplug that she had deftly used earlier to trap Tyler's load inside Michelle's asshole. Never stopping her slit-slurping assault on an ever more trembling and orgasm-consumed Michelle, whose big bouncy ass keep shaking and jiggling deliciously under the hard reckless tempo of Tyler's sphincter-cramming thrusts, Gabby smirked as she unexpectedly aimed the tapered toy at Michelle's drenched pussy at fluidly slipped it in.

Moaning and staring raptly at the screen, Ellie nodded approvingly as she watched Gabby feasting on Michelle's clit with renewed enthusiasm while easing the buttplug all the way inside her vaginal passage in one gentle push. As her daughter's curvy little body trembled with the feel of having her slit filled while she was already shaking with pleasure under the relentless pounding of Tyler's ass-stretching pole, Ellie sighed and bit her lips, vicariously rejoicing in the sensation of complete stuffing fullness in both holes that Michelle must be experiencing right at that moment. As soon as the thick plastic toy was fully embedded inside Michelle's pussy, Ellie smiled knowingly and panted with delight as she fingered herself to yet another gushing climax while drinking in the sight of her daughter writhing in what appeared to be an instant, brutally delicious orgasm induced by the unique feel of being double penetrated, a sensation that Ellie knew and loved deeply.

Mewling in voyeuristic joy while she watched Gabby starting to pump the buttplug in and out of Michelle's girlcum-drooling slit while Tyler accelerated his ass-pummeling pace and punctuated his hardest, deepest thrusts by lustfully slapping his sister's big jiggly booty, Ellie strummed her clit and caressed her mommy-hole as expertly as she could to extended her own gushing climax as long as possible, a climax that, in a weird way, made her feel connected with her orgasming daughter even more. At the same time though, the image of Michelle's pleasure-transfixed face also instilled into the busty mother a visceral desire to once again experience something as overwhelmingly powerful as the physical ecstasy that Michelle was enjoying right at that moment, as her brother's huge cock plunged without pause in and out of her asshole and her friend's talented mouth devoured her clit while her pussy was also crammed full by a large toy.

Happy for Michelle and inspired by her actions, emotionally warmed by the fact that she could really see a lot of her own young self in her voluptuous sex-loving daughter, Ellie smiled indulgently at the screen all through the ebb and flow of her climax's aftershocks as she considered that yes, sure, a buttplug was better than nothing, but it really couldn't compare to a thick meaty cock. Granted, Tyler's enormous schlong almost counted for two, especially since Michelle was taking it hard and deep in her tight little asshole like a champ, but still, as a tried and true connoisseur of double penetration, Ellie felt somehow that her daughter wasn't quite getting the full DP experience because of the fact that her pussy was stuffed by a buttplug and not a real dick.

"Oh, sweetie!" Ellie murmured to herself, grinning knowingly as she watched Michelle's eyes roll back in her head and her O-shaped lips go totally slack while she came spectacularly again under Tyler's furious rump-skewering barrage and Gabby's combined buttplug-wielding and clit-slurping assaults, "I know you'd love having two cocks inside you! I just know it... Just like your mama..."

*****

Cross-eyed and pleasure-drunk, Michelle had a big vacant smile plastered on her drooling mouth as she moaned non-stop with her head resting on Gabby's soft inner thigh. Foggy as her vision was, she could barely distinguish the blur of motion caused by the brunette's fingers as she furiously rubbed away on her own clit. Meanwhile, Michelle's ringing ears could just vaguely register the wanton squishy sounds of Gabby's masturbatory flurry over the loud meaty impacts caused by Tyler's thighs clapping relentlessly against her pillowy bubble-butt as he wildly fucked her ass. On top of that, the deliciously sexy slaps that her brother was intermittently administering to her jiggly asscheeks to further express his savage passion for her big juicy booty were making it even harder for Michelle to hear clearly, thus melting the words that Tyler and Gabby were trading into a confused jumble of sounds.

Not that it mattered, though. At that point, with her snug shaft-squeezing bootyhole spasming in assgasmic bliss under the incessant balls-deep thrusts of her brother's horsecock ramming away at her eagerly offered ass and her pussy getting at the same time licked by Gabby's obscenely talented tongue and filled by the repurposed buttplug the brunette was twirling and rocking and pumping back and forth inside her girlcum-soaked vaginal passage, Michelle was way past caring about anything at all that didn't have to do with sustaining, and possibly empowering, the tidal wave of toe-curling orgasms that kept crashing into her petite body over and over and over again. Lucky for her, Tyler and Gabby were talking just about that.

"Fuuuck! This is awesome!" Tyler exclaimed between grunts of unbridled anal delight, all the while drilling his monstercock like a madman in an out of his sister's heavenly little asshole, the primal beat of his groin slamming relentlessly into Michelle's round fleshy buns coming ever faster and louder as he put increasingly more force in his already furious rectum-cramming plunges. "So fucking tight... That buttplug in her pussy is making her ass even tighter! Holy fuck, Gabs, that was a great move! Ooohh, so fucking good!"

Smirking into Michelle's nectar-flooded folds as she savored her incessantly overflowing juices, Gabby unglued her lips from her deliriously moaning friend's clit and relented her self-pleasuring rubs on her own engorged nub so that she could reply.

"I knew you'd love it, stud. And so is she! I mean, look at her: she's cumming like crazy!"

Quickly going back to nursing on Michelle's oversensitive clit, Gabby was positively surprised by what Tyler said next, his voice thick with savage lust.

"Pull out the buttplug and open your mouth wide, Gabs. I wanna try something," he blurted out between deep growls of anal ecstasy, his rump-riding rhythm never relenting as he spoke.

Tyler's assertive, desire-thick tone was enough to make Gabby's grin widen while her wet needy pussy moistened even more under her diddling digits. Still, what turned her on the most about his words was the feeling that, whatever he had in mind, it had to be super hot. It just had to be, for sure, the brunette reasoned, otherwise Tyler wouldn't even have bothered suggesting it while he was already right in the middle of doing what she knew for a fact was his number one most favorite thing in the world: fucking his sister's big beautiful ass like there was no tomorrow. Intrigued and horny and always up for all things naughty, Gabby didn't hesitate even for a second before she complied, removing the broad buttplug from Michelle's pussy and opening her mouth wide, as per Tyler's instructions.

Looking up from where she lay, with her parted lips aligned with the juice-drooling folds of Michelle's suddenly empty slit, Gabby had a perfect view of Tyler's huge horsecock imparting a final ass-jamming thrust into his sister's surrendered anus before he suddenly pulled out all the way, extracting his enormous cum-lathered boner from Michelle's tight seed-lubed chute with a squishy, slurping pop. As she drank in the awe-inspiring sight of Tyler's giant dong flexing with arousal right before her eyes, his fat glans still aimed at the gaping pink opening of his sister's irresistible rosy hineyhole, Gabby's attention was caught by the clear shiny trickle of girlcum overflowing her curvy friend's folds and hanging in a juicy filament right before her own open mouth. Sticking out her tongue to catch that dribble of girlcum, Gabby gasped in lewd appreciation as she watched Tyler lustfully slamming his entire pole to the very hilt into his sister's soft little pussy in a single gush-inducing plunge that interrupted the mewls of weak protest that were starting to tumble from Michelle's drooling mouth in response to the unexpected and unbearable emptiness in both her holes.

Immediately, Tyler started pounding his sister's juicy pussy with the same lustful gusto he had exhibited while fucking her ass, coaxing a new burst of orgasmic screams from her. As Tyler assaulted Michelle's shaft-massaging vaginal sheath with a barrage of hard, fast, balls-deep thrusts that made her cum instantly and profusely from the sheer delight of feeling his huge dickmeat slamming away into her wet pussy and filling her needy slit to the very limit, the trickle of nectar that Gabby had expected to dribble down onto her tongue became a delicious cascade of squirting girlcum instead, thanks to the surprise orgasm that was coursing through Michelle's docile body.

Giggling to herself as she drank down her curvy friend's liquid pleasure and watched Tyler's raging horsecock hammering away at his little sis's soft squelching pussy, Gabby was almost caught unawares when he abruptly let out a savage grunt and slid his huge juice-coated sausage from Michelle's slit just to then aim it lower, at her own nectar-wet face. Quick to catch on, Gabby opened her mouth as wide as possible just in time to welcome Tyler's rampaging dong inside her oral cavity, which he filled full of dickmeat in the blink of an eye, holstering his whole monstercock down her throat with a reckless gullet-cramming plunge that made the brunette's eyes bug out and start to water, jolting her lazily clit-rubbing fingers into redoubling the pace of their self-diddling motions.

Within moments, just as vigorously as he had reamed Michelle's tight asshole and plowed her exquisite pussy, Tyler began fucking Gabby's mouth with all her had, his beefy balls slapping on her nose and forehead as he pumped his achingly stiff dong in and out of her oral cavity like a madman, grunting and panting and moaning in wild pleasure all the while. Gagging and gurgling and choking yet loving every second of it, Gabby frigged her clit with the same kind of indecent fervor that Tyler was putting into that savage facefuck. In truth, the heady rush of horniness she was getting from being so thoroughly and unmistakably owned by Tyler's mighty slab of cockmeat, not to mention the sheer ultra satisfying naughtiness of feeling his thick veiny pole thrusting balls-deep into her gullet over and over again, reached levels of toe-curling intensity that surprised even Gabby herself.

On top of the delicious raw lewdness of that situation, Gabby's libido was further fueled by the taste of the siblings' mingled juices being fed to her whenever Tyler slotted his cum-coated and now girlcum-lathered boner into her throat. That sensory overload was just too much for the brunette, who came on her own clit-pinching digits within mere moments of Tyler's horsecock starting its rampage into her oral cavity. Her dick-choked yells of release suddenly became perfectly audible in their husky, sexy loudness a few seconds later, when Tyler once again switched holes and buried his now saliva-dripping schlong all the way to the hilt inside Michelle's winking, cum-oozing ass in a slick rump-skewering plunge that took his sister's breath away right while Gabby was finally allowed to catch hers and thus recuperate from the obscenely hot yet literally breathtaking throatfuck she had just enjoyed.

Even as he resumed sodomizing his moaning little sis with lust-addled abandon, hammering away at her bouncy bubble-butt even more forcefully than before, Tyler told Gabby over Michelle's indecently blissful wails of anal joy: "Use the buttplug, Gabs. I want her to have both holes filled all the time."

Hearing that, Michelle managed to focus her thoughts enough to will her slack mewling mouth to work again, so that she could yell out her delirious assent. "Yyyesss! Oowwhhh Tyyy, yeeees! Fuck meeeee! Mooooore!"

Panting and squirming as she breathed raggedly and kept rubbing away at her own girlcum-slippery clit in furious orgasm-teasing circles, Gabby grinned roguishly from underneath Michelle's spread thighs and winked up at Tyler, her buttplug-wielding hand already moving in to fill her curvy friend's slit once more.

For the next few minutes, a sort of collective lust-craze took over the trio, infecting them with a rush of shared lascivious desire that made them act and react as one while a growing tide of pleasure enveloped them and held them tightly bound together.

Imbued with a lewd sense of purpose, Tyler and Gabby synced immediately in their common intent to keep Michelle as filled up and satisfied as possible, an objective that was accomplished in large part thanks to Gabby's deftness in switching the buttplug back and forth between Michelle's asshole and her pussy while Tyler pounded away at the other hole. Because of her two lovers' cooperative efforts, Michelle got DPed almost non-stop, the only exceptions being the times when her brother's enormous schlong was roughly pistoning in and out of Gabby's wet, saliva-spluttering mouth. On those occasions, just the buttplug remained inside one of Michelle's holes, but Tyler made it a point to keep his adored little sis's other opening somewhat stuffed by jamming two fingers into it, thus assuaging her momentary displeasure about not having his huge cock inside her while he was busy facefucking Gabby.