Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Oh fuck, Mimi!" Tyler grunted over the strangled yelps of delight that erupted from his sister's parted lips as he buried himself balls-deep up her ass. "So good... Holy fuck!"

Having managed to jam his whole massive schlong into Michelle's steamy chute in one single swift and well-lubed push, sensing that she was just as eager as he was and feeling her snug, slick anal walls molding flawlessly around him to fit his throbbing girth, Tyler only paused for a couple of seconds to absorb the glorious sensation of shaft-tugging tightness and rippling heat that engulfed his enormous rod from tip to root. Then, exhaling in pleasure, he let his buttlust loose and began sodomizing his sister like a rut-crazed troglodyte.

Drilling his dick into her asshole with fast and deep balls-deep strokes, Tyler assaulted Michelle's offered booty with the kind of unmitigated passion and intensity that she just loved to receive from him, especially while having anal sex. Michelle's inner buttslut could never get enough of her brother's dickmeat pumping in and out of her needy anus, and, as much as she had been bummed about Tyler having had to stay back at work longer than expected, a part of her had been glad for that teasingly delicious two-hour wait, because she knew that, while her own craving for a good hard buttfucking increased, Tyler's unquenchable asslust would also be simmering and growing and building up to epic levels while he fretted in anticipation of their reunion.

Of course Michelle had a lot of fun with Gabby and her many toys as they waited, but still, nothing could compare to what she was feeling now that Tyler's monstercock was sliding at full speed in and out of her tingly bootyhole, plowing it relentlessly and treating it to a barrage of long, powerful thrusts that crammed her snug rectum full to bursting with dickmeat and took her breath away every single time he sheathed himself all they way inside her shaft-squeezing little orifice. Drooling and mewling and straining to keep her eyes from fluttering closed such was the potency and suddenness of the ass-centric whirlwind of pleasure crashing over her, Michelle managed to draw breath only during Tyler's quick lube-slippery out-strokes, which ended when just his glans was tucked inside her clingy sphincter: at that point he rammed himself balls-deep into her ass again, restarting that blissful cycle and forcing more thigh-drenching nectar to trickle from her pussy.

Stunned by the orgasm-stoking intensity of Tyler's wild rump-impaling assault, Michelle went limp with delight and was barely aware that she was speaking between her squealing gasps, yet her O-shaped mouth did form a constant stream of lust-thick, encouraging words to egg her brother on in his breathtaking sodomizing rampage.

"Uuhh! Fuuuck! Yes, I love it! Ooowhh god... I love your big dick in my ass, yeeesss... Uuunghh Ty, yeesss... Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, yeaaahh... Oowwh yesss, Tyyyyy!"

Panting and shaking with animalistic delight, Tyler grinned dazedly as he humped his sister's fabulous bouncy booty like a madman, all the while grabbing hard onto her juicy hips and pulling her towards him at his every ass-skewering slam. His eyes glinted with obscene satisfaction at the sight of her overstretched butt-ring wrapped tautly around his huge booty-plundering boner, and the fact that such a glorious image was framed by the jiggly fullness of Michelle's big round asscheeks and enhanced by the meaty slapping beat of his groin furiously impacting against her cushiony rump only fueled Tyler's lust even more, spurring him on in his butt-drilling assault.

Only when Gabby, humming with voyeuristic joy and fingering her dewy pussy, pressed her slender frame against him and nuzzled his neck, kissing him languidly and resting her head on his shoulder, did Tyler snap out of his primal rump-riding trance. Blinking as he glanced at a smirking, softly panting Gabby, whose perky tits were rubbing his muscular side and whose sensuous beauty was making him tingle with increased arousal, Tyler sounded drunk with ass-plowing joy when he finally spoke.

"Holy fucking fuck! So tight! So good!"

"I know, right!" Gabby purred, strumming her own clit faster as she planted a quick smooch on Tyler's parted lips, her free hand sliding under Michelle's docile frame until her fingertips made contact with her soft, drenched slit. "That cute little asshole is sooo tight, but so is her pussy too... And you should really take care of your sister's pussy, Tyler. I mean, as her big brother, it's kind of you duty, right?"

As if in confirmation of those sinful words, Michelle's squeals erupted higher and brighter over the sound of Gabby and Tyler's naughty chuckles. "Yeees! Unngh yeees, Ty!" Michelle whimpered, "Yeeees! Fuck yeeeahhh!"

Of course the main reason behind those affirmative yelps was the amplification of her anal bliss granted by Gabby's deft fingers, which, having reached Michelle's nectar-squishy clit, were now rubbing away in sync with the masturbatory pace that Gabby was treating her own swollen nub to, but still, Michelle was indeed very much okay with the brunette's dirty idea, as was Tyler.

After sharing a long tongue-sucking smooch with Gabby and having imparted a rapid-fire barrage of forceful balls-deep thrusts into Michelle's narrow, shaft-milking rectum, he suddenly pulled his horsecock all the way out of his sister's heavenly asshole and instantly slipped it into her wet, snug little pussy. Squelching with juices, cozy and velvety smooth, Michelle's lovely slit welcomed Tyler's massive schlong with the same obscene eagerness that her asshole had shown, and, just like her forbidden tunnel, her vaginal passage began rippling and quivering in lewd joy around his enormous thickness immediately, multiplying his fucklust. Without wasting an instant, as soon as he was balls-deep in her pussy Tyler began hammering Michelle hard and fast, making her melt in pleasure.

"Uuughh fuuuck! Yeeahhh! Yeeess, fuck me, me fuck, me fuck meeee!" Michelle yelled as she surrendered to the mind-blowing, wanton delight of getting her pussy royally pounded right after her butthole had received the same treatment.

Beside the obvious bliss of feeling her brother's monstercock plowing away at her juicy slit, Michelle reveled both in the sheer naughtiness of doing ass-to-pussy and in the weird sense of intimacy that she felt whenever she did something so totally slutty with Tyler. In a way, the dirtier they got, the closer they grew, because they both knew that it was only their closeness that allowed them to push the limits and experiment with new, lascivious ways to share pleasure.

Given her crazy arousal and how close to climax she had already been while Tyler was reaming her asshole, not to mention Gabby's clit-rubbing contribution to the storm of pleasure bubbling inside her, Michelle felt her accumulated build-up coalescing and cresting over in a huge orgasmic wave less than a minute after her brother began his pussy-stuffing assault. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her whole surrendered body writhed as Tyler's huge dick drilled deep into her drenched pussy yet again, shaking her to the core as he filled her cozy vaginal passage to the limit, finally pushing her over the edge.

"Oowwh fuuuuck! Uunggghh... Fuck fuck fuuuuuuckkk!" Michelle yelled, her screams of delight totally drowning out the soft, choked mewls that Gabby let out as she treated her own clit to a final whirlwind of frenzied rubs, thus cumming on her own fingers at the same time as Michelle's orgasm exploded.

Still, muted as it was, the brunette's climax didn't slip past Tyler, mostly because Gabby leaned heavily against his side as she panted and exhaled contentedly, her head lolling on his shoulder. As Gabby's firm tits and pebble-stiff nipples rubbed sensuously against his skin and Michelle's tight, gushing pussy convulsed all around his still pistoning boner, Tyler couldn't repress a big self-satisfied grin: having his sister cumming on his monstercock was a feeling beyond awesome, as always, but it was made even better whenever Gabby was there too, also cumming, adding her own lust to the mix and making their collective pleasure burn hotter and brighter.

For his part, Tyler knew he wouldn't cum for a bit, so he decided to just focus on making Michelle cum as spectacularly as possible, while also giving Gabby something great to finger herself to. Still grinning, and still enjoying the wetness of Michelle's pussy juices splashing all over his slit-ramming dong and his groin as she yelped and shivered in pleasure, Tyler suddenly pulled out of his sister's climaxing pussy and deftly eased his massive nectar-dripping dong right into her winking, pulsating pink asshole, which had almost regained its usual tiny little puckered shape, but not quite, not yet. Gummy and slippery and well-fucked as it was, Michelle's sphincter yielded immediately to Tyler's horsecock, letting him sheath himself inside her narrow anal passage in just one slick, girlcum-lubed thrust.

"Uuhhh! Oowwhh fuuuck! Unghhh... F-f-fuuhh-uuck yeeeeeess!" Michelle squealed, delirious with sinful joy as she felt her orgasm redetonate the moment her brother's dickmeat slotted itself balls-deep up her ass again and he resumed buttfucking her at a steady, gush-inducing tempo.

"Oh yeah, stud, tight move!" Gabby purred, nuzzling and kissing Tyler's neck and running her fingers, soaked with her own nectar, all over his chiseled abs while her other hand kept lazily circling Michelle's engorged clit. "She loves it when you switch holes like that... Such a nasty little buttslut, aren't you, girl?"

Teetering on the verge of passing out, undone by the delicious explosions of pleasure that were triggered and re-triggered every time Tyler's monstercock plunged to the hilt inside her rippling rectum, Michelle could barely hear what Gabby was saying due to the ringing and thrumming of her heart in her ears, but still she yelled out: "Yeeessss! Fuuuuuckk yesss!"

Well aware that his sister had hit one of those crazy multi-orgasmic streaks during which she could just keep cumming as long as he kept ramming her holes, Tyler redoubled his efforts for a few more booty-plundering thrusts and then switched orifice once again, vacating Michelle's asshole only to instantly stuff his rampaging schlong into her pussy and continue his pounding frenzy there. Much to his but mostly her delight, Tyler's every full-force plunge into her snug vaginal passage produced a new gush of girlcum from Michelle's pussy, whose natural silky soft tightness was enhanced by the incessant shaft-squeezing state of climax she was in, a state which Tyler was determined to prolong as much as possible.

In truth, that intense assault on her holes soon proved to be too incapacitatingly pleasurable for Michelle to sustain much longer, it was just so insanely good.

Limp as a rag doll, drooling and writhing and seeing nothing but flashes of white, Michelle came over and over and over again as Tyler switched back and forth between her tight cock-hungry holes, stuffing her asshole then slamming her pussy and then drilling her asshole again only to plow her pussy some more, treating her to the kind of all-out, no-holes-barred fucking session that was guaranteed both to make her melt with pleasure and to wipe her blissfully out. And of course, that delicious combination of results was made ever more intense and easy to achieve thanks to Gabby's help, since her talented fingers never stopped dancing all over Michelle's nectar-squishy clit, regardless of which hole Tyler was currently pounding.

Indeed, it was Gabby who first realized that Michelle was about to reach her ultimate limit, after which point she would be pushed past the sensation of pleasure and end up being just too sensitive and thus unable to truly have any more orgasms. Still leaning gently against him, Gabby only had to cast a quick glance at a panting, grunting, furiously rutting Tyler and nod at him. The next moment, Gabby's hand pulled back from Michelle's girlcum-dripping clit as Tyler gave his sister's heavenly asshole a couple of final rectum-cramming thrusts, then he too stopped, exhaled and withdrew his horsecock from Michelle's thoroughly pleasured anus while letting go of her fabulous bouncy rump.

While the squelching, lewdly arousing sound of Tyler's overswollen glans popping out of her clingy sphincter still hung in the air, Michelle let out a sort of strangled gurgling sigh and, not being held in place by Tyler's rump-pawing hands nor by his ass-impaling dickmeat any more, she crumpled down, lying flat on her tummy on top of the huge wet spot that had formed underneath her thanks to the string of squirting climaxes that had just sapped her strength and rocked her world. Undone, slack-jawed yet smiling beatifically, Michelle just lay there, motionless except for the occasional lingering orgasmic spasm that still coursed through her curvy little body as her mind-numbing afterglow set in, her mouth letting out nothing but breathless gasps and incoherent sounds of lust-high appreciation.

"Uugh... Glggh... Oohhh... Mmgnhh..."

Snickering and winking at an obviously pleased Tyler, Gabby jokingly said: "Congrats, stud, you just melted your sister's brain! Look at her, she's totally gone! It's like, you know, that electroshock thingy they used to do, but with orgasms! Like, orgasm-shock therapy or something!"

Horny as hell and rock-hard and very much ready for more as he was, Tyler blinked and paused and looked Gabby right in the eye, and then he burst out laughing, causing her to giggle along too. As soon as that silly moment winded down though, Gabby let out a low purr and bit her lips as she slowly said: "You know, Ty, earlier when Michelle said that we got ready for you, she actually meant it."

"Yeah," Tyler chuckled, "I noticed!"

"No, what I mean is," Gabby said, her sculpted face getting uncharacteristically flushed, "she actually meant the 'we' part..."

"What?" Tyler mumbled, frowning and thinking he must have misunderstood. She couldn't possibly be saying what he thought she was saying, he wondered. "Wait a second, Gabs. Do you mean..."

Rather than answer him verbally, Gabby averted her gaze to hide her unusual moment of bashfulness and instead got on her hands and knees, positioning herself right beside Michelle's barely conscious, still mewling form. In that position, with her sweet round butt tilted up and placed before Tyler's lust-glazed eyes, the long double-ended rubbery dildo that Gabby and Michelle had shared earlier and that the brunette had left crammed halfway up her ass was very much visible as it protruded from her well-stuffed, widely stretched sphincter like a weird bright blue plastic tail.

Despite having noticed it already while he was silently peeking in on Gabby and Michelle's lesbian antics, the long pliant dildo jammed inside the brunette's ass became a real focus of Tyler's attention only at that moment, as he watched the unsheathed part of it hanging lewdly between Gabby's thighs and wagging side to side as she shook her taut little bubble-butt, her wantonly stretched anal ring all the while clinging to the thick circumference of the toy. As he watched in awe and wondered just how long that dildo might be and just how deep inside his not-so-fake girlfriend's ass it was embedded, Gabby reached back with her hand and grabbed the exposed length of the toy only to start pulling on it, very slowly and sensuously.

"So, we were talking earlier, me and Michelle..." Gabby throatily murmured, her voice made shaky by the soft moans of delight caused by her teasingly calm extraction of the double-ended dildo from her butthole. "And we kinda decided that it's about time you fucked me too, you know. And since you never made a move, well, here's me taking the initiative, I guess! Mmmh yeah, that's it..."

With a naughty giggle and a long sexy sigh, Gabby gave a final pull that caused the tapered head of the dildo to slip out of her anus, leaving her greedy bootyhole gaping widely, much to Tyler's visual delight. Indeed, his eyes weren't wide open just because of the dick-hardening sight of Gabby's enticingly open backdoor, but also because the full length of the dildo had been finally revealed to him, and it was way more impressive than he expected.

"Wow! Gabs... That thing is crazy long!" Tyler exclaimed as Gabby nonchalantly dropped the impressive dildo to the floor. "How deep... I mean, how exactly..."

Looking over her shoulder even as she leaned down lower, resting her forearms on the bed as she arched her back and thus accentuated the curvy shapeliness of her ass, Gabby raised her thin eyebrows and smirked while locking her dark, sultry gaze with Tyler's.

"Oh, come on, Ty! You must know by now that I'm, like, a legit anal queen, right? Of course, you'd know it even better if you'd just fucked my ass before..." Gabby couldn't help but add, her tone playfully reproachful, her delicate features scrunching in a fleeting pouty expression. "But let's not dwell on that, okay? So, I said the L word and you and your sister said it back, so yeah, like, perfect moment and everything! Now," she concluded, her dark, hauntingly intense eyes shining with desire as she tossed her jet black hair across her shoulders and flashed Tyler an irresistible grin, "are you gonna make me beg, or are you finally gonna stick that monstercock of yours up my ass and fuck it like you mean it?"

Pleasantly dazed by that unexpected yet very hot turn of events, Tyler was already opening his mouth to blurt out his enthusiastic assent, but instead he found himself saying: "Are you sure? I mean, did you talk with Mimi about this? Is she..."

"Yeah, don't worry," Gabby said, her temptress facade fading into a genuine smile as she nodded at Tyler, her silent yet truly deep appreciation for his loyalty to their beloved Michelle making her feel warm inside. "Of course we talked, stud, and she's okay with it, like, totally. I wouldn't do something like this to my girl, you know. And with her brother, no less!" Gabby concluded with a sassy chuckle and a wink.

"Right," Tyler smiled back at the brunette, already moving closer and getting right behind her upturned, wantonly offered rump, so that his huge precum-leaking glans was mere inches from the gaping entrance of her dick-starved asshole. "I just had to make sure, that's all."

"Yeah, actually, maybe we should wake her up for this, right?" Gabby suggested, surprised by the sudden feeling that, as badly as she wanted to finally get buttfucked by Tyler, she somehow needed Michelle to be there too and witness the whole thing, otherwise it would be meaningless. Still, she chose to say: "I mean, I'm sure she'd like to see this... And she'll definitely get mad if she misses it!"

"Yes, good call!" Tyler chuckled in agreement, his breathing getting more ragged as he became unavoidably mesmerized by the image of Gabby's gorgeous asscheeks framing her obscenely dilated, eagerly waiting butthole, whose slowly tightening gape seemed to just call to his achingly hard boner, begging for him to fill her up.

"Hey, girl," Gabby said, gently poking Michelle's resting form and getting nothing but a few groggy mewls in response. "You still out or what? We just wanted your blessing, kinda. You know, about Tyler fucking my ass... Remember, we talked about it before."

"Mmhh, yeah that'd be cool... Sure..." Michelle murmured between a yawn and a sated sigh.

"Great," Gabby brightly said, leaning closer and whispering right into Michelle's ear, but only after teasingly licking its lobe. "Because we're about to do it... Like, right now!"

That was all it took to jolt Michelle out of her dopey post-orgasmic languor.

"Whaaaa..." she gasped, her eyes blinking wide open, her curvy little body shaking as she wiggled in place and rolled onto her side, sleepily attempting to straighten up to a sitting position. "Wait! What do you mean? Like, right now!? Just wait a sec here... Oh my god, the room's not supposed to spin, is it?"