Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blinking out of her momentary pensive pause, snuggling tighter to Michelle's soft curvy form, Gabby felt a shiver of pleasure and excitement run through her. As much as she wished to attribute that thrill to the delicious fleshy fullness of Michelle's boobs cushioning her face or to the ass-filling presence of the long double-ended dildo that she was still keeping halfway stuffed in her butthole after she and Michelle had made good use of it earlier, Gabby knew that the jolt of full-body delight pervading her at that moment had a different origin.

"Fuck..." Gabby mumbled to herself, barely realizing that she was speaking her thoughts out loud. "I think... I'm actually falling in love with you... Both of you."

"Mmh, that's great... I love you too, Gabs!"

The shock of hearing herself speak had not fully registered yet, and getting an answer from Michelle, whom Gabby thought was out cold, was more than enough to make the brunette flinch and gasp. A fleeting moment of panic at the realization of what she had just said hit her, but it disappeared almost instantly as Michelle, who had just been laying there so far, fully emerged from her recent post-orgasmic torpor with a giggle and wrapped her arms snugly around Gabby, locking her in a loving, cozy hug.

Unable and unwilling to resist the pull of her voluptuous friend's affection, Gabby breathed out and relaxed and let herself melt in Michelle's embrace, hugging her in turn. There was no need to say more, so neither of them did. They just held one another tight and savored the binding contact of their naked bodies rubbing together, their intimacy now feeling even deeper in light of Gabby's spontaneous and stunning admission of her feelings. Seamlessly, as soon as their gazes met, the girls' smiling mouths joined and they started kissing, softly and lovingly, silently sharing the momentous relevance of what Gabby had blurted out.

"Damn," Gabby finally chuckled once she pulled back from Michelle's soft lips, "I guess I can't take it back now, can I? I thought you were passed out or something, you sneaky bitch! Otherwise I'd have been more careful!"

Tittering and wiggling as Gabby unleashed a playful tickling assault on her, which caused her huge tits to wobble freely, much to Gabby's visual delight, Michelle replied: "Yeah, I was kinda passed out, you made me cum sooo fucking hard! But come on, Gabs, aren't you glad that you said it? And that I heard it? I mean, it's all good after all. We love you too, you know."

"Yeah, I guess..." Gabby mumbled with a sigh, cuddling against Michelle again, feeling uncharacteristically bashful now that she had put herself in a truly vulnerable position.

"You don't have to guess," Tyler's voice suddenly cut in, echoing from the other end of Michelle's bedroom. "We really love you. Both of us."

"Ty!" Michelle squealed with delight, beaming as she turned to see her hunky brother, framed by the door and looking at their naked, entwined bodies with a smile on his face and a lusty glint in his gray eyes. "You're back, finally!"

"You heard that too!?" Gabby groaned, scrunching her face in an expression that was part surprise, part anxiety and part anticipation, as her intense dark eyes focused first on Tyler's handsome face and then roamed straight down to the huge and very promising bulge in his crotch.

"Yeah, I heard it too," Tyler nodded, smiling at Gabby and looking right at her with that strangely reassuring yet arousing intensity that she had so grown to love lately, making her momentary fears dissipate just as effectively as Michelle's sunny presence did.

After glancing back and forth at the siblings, Gabby snickered and exclaimed: "Damn it! Well, I guess now I'm gonna have to kill you both!"

Hearing that exaggerated yet very much in-character quip, Michelle and Tyler instantly burst out laughing, with Gabby joining them in no time. As they chuckled away, it was now Michelle's turn to tickle Gabby's sides, causing the brunette to squeak and wriggle in protest. Unlike Michelle, Gabby didn't have many ticklish spots, but the ones she had were very sensitive, and, unfortunately for her, Michelle had come to learn them very well.

"Actually, I've been here a while, long enough to catch that last orgasm you gave Mimi... That was so hot," Tyler said, stepping into his sister's room and taking off his shirt in the process, revealing his muscular chest, bulging biceps and sculpted abs, much to the girls' visual joy. Sighing as he glanced at the messy assortment of lubed up and nectar-shiny dildos, buttplugs and vibrators strewn across the floor and on the bed all around the girls, Tyler groaned as he continued. "Too bad I've missed all the stuff that went down before... Looks like you girls had a lot of fun without me."

"Aw, Ty, don't worry! We're still up for more, with you!" Michelle brightly replied, jumping up to sit on her knees on the bed and throwing her arms around her brother's neck as he reached her bedside, kicking off his shoes in the meantime. As soon as his sister's soft curvy body was pressed against his torso and her fabulous jugs were smushed against his hard pecs, Tyler hugged Michelle in turn, leaning down and kissing her hard and deep.

As she watched the siblings' tongues dance with each other through their steamy kiss, Gabby smirked and knee-walked to the edge of the bed near Michelle, her hands quickly going for Tyler's massive bulge, which the brunette cupped and caressed briefly before focusing on setting his caged monstercock free. Taken as she was with smooching her brother and overjoyed to feel his big hands caressing her naked back and running down her spine to paw her big juicy bubble-butt, Michelle pulled back with a giggle as soon as she heard the sound of Tyler's zipper being unzipped. Joining forces with naughty enthusiasm, the girls were soon yanking down Tyler's pants and boxers, letting his huge schlong spring up before their lust-glazed eyes in all its thick, meaty hardness.

"Wow, stud, you really must have liked our little show!" Gabby huskily said, winking up at Tyler for a second before glancing back at his enormous precum-leaking pole, licking her lips all the while.

Much to her surprise though, instead of getting the bantering retort that she was expecting from Tyler, Gabby felt his hands on the sides of her head, gently pulling her to him and tilting her head his way. Going with it, Gabby turned her face up to look at Tyler, only to be met by his deep, intense kiss. Even though they had made out before, that kiss felt instantly different and special to Gabby. She had no idea how, but she knew it: Tyler was telling her that yes, he loved her too, and he was saying so in a way that couldn't be misunderstood, declaring it to Gabby through a gesture whose truth and sincerity and passion she couldn't, and didn't, fail to recognize.

Mewling with joy and horniness, Gabby threw her arms around Tyler's neck and kissed him back like she had never kissed him (or any of her boyfriends) before, silently thanking him both for not making too big a deal of her emotional revelation and, most importantly, for having appreciated it and reciprocated it in full.

The wet slurping sounds that materialized as Michelle started sucking Tyler's enormous dong only fired Gabby up even more, reminding her once again of the heartwarming fact that sweet, curvy Michelle was there too, with her and Tyler, all three of them sharing each other and multiplying their individual lust and love in the process. Of course, getting his giant dick orally worshiped by his sister instantly redoubled Tyler's passion, making his kisses more intense, which in turn made Gabby's pussy overflow with moisture as her smooching mouth sought Tyler's with more urgency.

Long steamy minutes went by during which the room was filled with the lewd symphony produced by Tyler and Gabby's moaning kisses and by Michelle's shaft-inhaling mouth slurping away on Tyler's boner as she bobbed he cute face up and down his length in a steady fellating rhythm. Still, as Michelle's sloppy blowjob gained intensity, making both her own dick-muffled mewls and Tyler's breathless gasps of delight increase in volume, Gabby was jolted out of her make out frenzy by the irrepressible desire to suck on more than Tyler's tongue.

As she pulled back from his mouth with a parting lips-suckling smooch, Gabby snickered and cast Tyler a long, lust-glazed glance and said: "Jeez, Ty... On top of being hot and nice and having a porn star cock, you just had to be a great kisser too! You're quite a catch!"

As Tyler chuckled and shrugged his broad shoulders in gracious acceptance of Gabby's praises, a lewd glans-slurping pop and the sound of Michelle's giggles were heard, followed by her bright voice.

"Hey, I helped with the kissing thing, by the way!" Michelle said, looking up at Gabby and Tyler while stroking his saliva-glazed dong with her dainty hand and wantonly rubbing its meaty thickness on her porcelain-smooth cheeks, tracing her own tumid lips with his obscenely large, precum-leaking cockhead. "We practiced a lot, you know!"

"I bet you did!" Gabby laughed, getting closer to Michelle's kneeling form and leaning down, dipping her head toward her adorable face and Tyler's monstercock resting obscenely across it. "I guess I should thank you too, girl. You did a great job, practicing making out with your big brother!"

To the sound of their mingled, complicit laughter, the girls' mouths met in a series of languid kisses that weren't just limited to their cooing lips but soon extended to Tyler's broad spongy tip too. Groaning and panting in delight, Tyler had a big vacant grin painted on his face as he stared down at the glorious image of his sister and Gabby making out around his huge glans, their mouths meeting when their lips slipped over his bloated knob, their tongues whirling and lapping all around it, their spittle shining all over his mushroom head and slithering down his hugely erect pole.

Unsurprisingly, those glans-sharing smooches only served to fuel the girls' hunger for Tyler's massive dick, so their tip-nursing attentions rapidly evolved into an actual double blowjob that had him shiver in bliss. Having had quite some practice in pleasuring Tyler's giant dick together, Michelle and Gabby smoothly got into a combined, deliciously naughty cum-coaxing routine: while one girl fucked her own face on Tyler's veiny pole, welcoming as much of his pulsating thickness down her throat, the other slurped on his huge beefy balls, teasing them with tongue-swipes and suckling gently on them, making sure to stay busy while she waited her turn to gobble down his fleshy shaft.

Having been desperately horny for the past couple of hours, during which he had dreamed of exactly the kind of sexy stuff he was engaged in at that very moment, and having come home to find his sister screaming in climax while Gabby ate her out like a pro, Tyler didn't last more than a couple of grunting, pleasure-filled minutes before he had to warn his eager fellatrixes about his impending ejaculation.

"Oohh fuck! Girls, I'm close... Ooh shit, Mimi, yes, suck me like that! Aahh fuck, if you two don't stop I'm gonna cum so fucking much!"

Winking up at him as she tickled his ballsack with wet flicking whirls of her talented tongue, Gabby sultrily said: "That's kind of the point, stud! Don't hold back on us, give us all your cum."

Even as Tyler growled and his giant schlong flexed and bucked inside Michelle's relentlessly sucking mouth, Gabby pressed her face right beside her petite friend's adorable visage and wrapped her hands around the spit-coated portion of Tyler's shaft that Michelle wasn't quite managing to inhale down her gullet. Instantly, feeling the tell-tale bucking of her brother's dong swelling in her throat, Michelle let Tyler's dickmeat slip out of her oral cavity until only his glans was trapped in the soft, nursing seal of her lips. At the same time, her hands flew to the saliva-dripping length of his pulsing truncheon that she had just been bobbing her face on, and, like Gabby, Michelle too started jacking Tyler off.

If the feel of four stroking, corkscrewing hands pumping along his schlong wasn't awesome enough, Tyler was finally pushed over the edge by the feel of Gabby's lips joining Michelle's in a glans-sharing kiss that enveloped his entire bloated tip from either side, fully immersing his cockhead in the combined liquid heat of the girls' mouths. The image of his sister and their brunette lover suckling on his knob and masturbating his enormous shaft burned itself in Tyler's brain right before it disappeared in the flash of pure whiteness brought on by the dizzying, pleasure-bringing detonation of his orgasm.

"Fuuuck yeahhh! Oohh fuck, girls! Fuuuuck!"

Huge jetting ropes of sperm exploded violently from Tyler's overswollen and doubly suctioned cockhead, pouring his long-accumulated load into Michelle and Gabby's mouths and quickly filling them to the brink with his thick, creamy seed. Cum-starved and used to his ungodly ejaculations, the girls handled Tyler's prodigious milky spray with consummated skill, wantonly and eagerly sharing it between them so that each of them got her fill and not one single drop got spilled.

Always pumping their hands up and down his pole to coax out all the cum he had to give them, Michelle and Gabby flawlessly passed Tyler's seed-spewing glans back and forth between their mouths with an ease that testified both to their sexual attunement and to their thirst for Tyler's liquid essence, which they savored and allowed to pool in their oral cavities before swallowing it with lewd gusto. Making all sorts of sexy noises as they slurped and gulped down his load, the girls looked at each other and often glanced up at a panting, shivering Tyler all through his overabundant ejaculation, until finally, having sucked and stroked every last drop of sperm from his big balls, they both let go of his dong and pulled their talented mouths back from his purple glans.

Smacking their lips and trading a few final cum-sharing kisses, the girls were purring with joy even as Tyler, who was still rock-hard and turned on like crazy, finally plopped down on the bed. Relaxing back against the pillows, he sighed contentedly as he said: "That took the edge off, finally! You two have no idea how much I wanted to be here with you instead of being at work."

"Oh, I think we have a pretty good idea!" Gabby quipped, grinning impishly at Tyler even as she licked her lips and turned her gaze toward his rampant horsecock.

"Yeah, that's why we got ready for you!" Michelle said, flashing her beloved big brother a gorgeous smile before turning around and getting on all fours, presenting her plump bubble-butt to him.

Even if he hadn't been hard already, the heavenly vision of his sister's big juicy booty jiggling and bouncing invitingly before his eyes as she gently shook it side to side would have given Tyler an instant raging boner. To make that vision of callipygian perfection even more arousing, he could see that, tucked deep inside Michelle's cozy ass-cleavage, the shiny jeweled base of a buttplug was glinting and beckoning, telling him that the way was already open and all he had to do was slide himself into the snug, warm, dick-milking forbidden passage that he loved so much to fill up with his dickmeat, just as much as his amazing little sis loved to have it filled by him.

Far from sated despite having just pumped a bucketload of cum down the girls' throats, Tyler answered the irresistible call of Michelle's beautiful ass in a matter of moments. A couple of seconds of awestruck booty-staring adoration were all the pause he allowed himself before jumping into action, driven by his insatiable buttlust. A growl of desire erupted from Tyler's mouth as he positioned himself on his knees behind his gorgeous, bent-over little sister and planted his hands on her luscious buttcheeks, pawing and caressing her rump as his huge, saliva-shiny dong nestled itself in her soft, cushiony ass-cleavage.

Between Michelle's giggles of anticipation and Tyler's appreciative moans as he squeezed her fleshy globes in his palms and savored the pillowy, shaft-smothering fullness of her buttcrack massaging his aching pole, Gabby's voice blended in smoothly, her sultry tone flowing easily over the sexy background of the siblings' excited vocalizations.

"Allow me, Ty..." the brunette said as she reached her slender fingers into Michelle's booty cleft, sliding them in deep, until she reached the buttplug crammed inside her friend's horny hineyhole.

His sister's dick-hardening squeals were a very clear indication that Gabby was pulling the buttplug out, a notion that impelled Tyler to spread Michelle's glorious asscheeks apart so that he could have a better view. The image of the large plastic toy dilating Michelle's pink, adorably tiny butthole to obscene proportions made Tyler grunt with arousal, coaxing slick beads of precum to ooze from his fat glans and trickle down along his bucking schlong. A particularly huge glob of runny pre-ejaculate was coaxed from his cockhead by the lewd, lube-squishy plop that resounded over Michelle's delicious coos when Gabby finally extracted the whole plug from her ass, leaving her gummy pink butt-ring gaping widely before Tyler's lust-glazed eyes.

"Fuck! Holy fuck, Mimi... Your asshole is so fucking amazing!" Tyler mumbled, spellbound by the sight of his sister's rosy sphincter winking and pulsing and yawning at him as it already started to tighten closed on itself. "Look at that gape... Oh fuck!"

"Fill it, Ty... Uuhh please, I need you inside me!" Michelle purred, leaning her upper body down on the bed, her head resting sideways on her forearms as she looked over her shoulder at her beloved brother, her huge tits pressed against the sheets and bulging out underneath her petite frame. "Come on, Ty... Fill my ass with your cock!"

Of course, Tyler had no intention of resisting nor delaying the sweet duty of doing exactly as his little sis wished, but still, in the few dazed moments he spent staring and drooling over Michelle's gaping asshole, Gabby managed to reach for the lube, squirt a healthy dose straight into Michelle's anus (making her squeak and giggle in the process) and another equally abundant amount all over Tyler's dong. In truth, Michelle's anal passage had already been greased and prepped more than enough earlier, during their intense sapphic session, and Tyler's rod was nicely glazed in a thick sheen of the girls' combined spit, but still Gabby thought it best to add some more lubrication just in case. After all, she knew how much Tyler loved to fuck Michelle's ass, and she didn't doubt that he had been thinking of pounding his sister's big juicy booty all the time while he was stuck at work, so she figured that a little extra slickness would be useful if, as she suspected, Tyler was about to go to town on Michelle's butthole.

And indeed Gabby's intuition was one hundred percent correct.

Obsessively focused on Michelle's winking pink butthole, Tyler snapped out of his ogling trance the moment he felt the cold dribbles of lube hitting his raging pole. Digging his fingers into the plump roundness of his sister's fabulous ass, he let out a bestial growl and pushed his hips forward, wedging his large cockhead in the opening of her gummy butt-ring, and then he pushed.

"Uuhh yes, yes, yeessss!" Michelle mewled, shivers of incestuous bliss coursing through her as she basked in the feel of her brother's huge glans sliding into her asshole and filling the gaping void left after Gabby had removed the buttplug.

That first instant of flashing pleasure during which Michelle's dilated, well-prepped sphincter stretched out to its limit to welcome Tyler's fat knob into her tiniest and most intimate orifice immediately grew into a greater, hotter wave of delight as more and more veiny inches of dickmeat kept sliding into her narrow chute, stuffing her ass much more and in an infinitely more deliciously way than the buttplug had done so far. Still, lifeless and cold as the plastic toy had been, Michelle did spare a fleeting thought of gratitude to it: after all, that large plug was the main reason why her brother was now managing to ease his giant dong into her asshole so effortlessly. But of course, that thought almost immediately disappeared from Michelle's mind, wiped out by the overwhelming, uniquely satisfying sensation of total rectum-cramming fullness that Tyler's horsecock was giving her as it fluidly slotted itself all the way into her cozy anal passage.