Little Sisters Ch. 07: Alex Last Time

Story Info
Last time with Alex and how it came about.
2.1k words
3.85
3.3k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties involved in sexual activity are of legal age.

*

The thing that you should know is that by the time Alex started sleeping with our dad I was already losing interest in fucking her. Don't get me wrong Alex wasn't bad or didn't get ugly it was just always something with her. That and the fact of she was never a regular thing so between Bess, my girlfriend at the time and others I was getting she just wasn't a top priority.

So for awhile after she started sleeping with our father I kept regularly fucking her just to keep up appearances. After I let her know I knew about them I cut back some more. The thing is that I really wasn't interested in fucking someone that was also fucking my father. Soon it would become a rare thing for me to fuck Alex until we just stopped.

Now I know what you are thinking that this chapter sucks because I don't really tell you anything but that was not the last time we got together. It would be several years before we had sex again though. After both of our marriages failed and we got to talking about everything that we had gone through.

It started out simple enough with us chatting online with each other remembering our past. One night after my divorce was finalized and she had just started hers we got to talking about when we were younger and what we had done.

It wasn't long before we were talking about having sex with each other and what we had enjoyed about it and what we hadn't liked.

We would soon start talking about the things we had learned in the time since we had last fucked one another. This quickly lead to us sexting and even sending the other explicit pictures of ourselves. It became a daily thing of us chatting and sexting until we began to Skype each other and watch as we played with ourselves.

She was living several states away in a trailer owned by her in-laws at the time. With my child support I couldn't really afford to take off to go see her. While she didn't have time going through the divorce hearings and custody hearings. So we just kept Skyping and sexting as well as sending pictures for the next few months.

As soon as she finished with her divorce she would move in with our mom since she no longer had a place to live. I was already living with our mom do to the same reason. The first few days after she moved back in nothing changed we just kept sexting and Skyping. It would be about a week before we found ourselves home alone for an extended amount of time that we knew about.

As soon as we knew we were there by ourselves and would be for several hours we would go straight to my room. As soon as my door was locked we would be all over each other. It took no time before we were both completely naked and I was sucking on her round plump tits. I would slide my fingers down her body and between her legs just as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

We would spend the next little while exploring one another while we fondled, rubbed, fingerd, and played with one another. She would suddenly push me up against the door as she got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She had definitely improved her cock sucking over the years and was extremely good at it now. She did not stop or slow down until I came in her mouth and she swallowed every last drop.

Once she finished swallowing my first load she would go lay back on the bed with her legs spread apart inviting me to return the favor. I didn't miss a beat as I got between her legs and dove in eating her like the starving man I felt like after almost a year without. I love how a woman taste so I have always been good at going down on them but I also had learned a few new things and was better from or last time. She would soon find herself cuming as she screamed in pure pleasure.

Feeling her squirm then her legs clamp down on my head as she violently shuck from cuming while screaming had me rock hard once more. As I slide back inside her once more after years apart I took my time letting her gather her senses before I fucked her totally senseless. Neither of us had said anything to this point and we would not for the entire duration.

I would start out with a slow steady rhythm as we made out with each other as we enjoyed having sex once more. This was the first time I actually had made love to Alex like I said before it was just sex. Though soon I would be back to fucking her brains out like she wanted. I kept my pace going as I continued to kiss her and play with her tits until she made to turn us over so she was on top.

Once she was on top she began to ride me like a bucking bronco placing my hands on her tits forcefully making me maul them. She would keep it up until she had cum hard and was tired. Then she got off and got on all fours with her butt in the air signaling her desire to be taken from behind.

As I got behind her and began to slide in her dripping pussy she handed me her ponytail so I could pull it as I rammed her relentlessly. I continued to brutally thrust my hard cock deep into her as i pulled her head back hard by her hair while mailing her titties. We would continue like this until i put a load of my jizz inside her.

We would collapse on the bed beside of each other exhausted from the work out we just had. After a little bit we got up and went to take a shower together since we saw we still had a couple of hours. We would keep kissing each other as we washed the other person so before long she was pressed back against the shower wall as I was fucking her once more. Untill just before I was about to fill her again she got down on her knees in front of me so I could squirt my cum on her face and body.

We would go back to my room where nothing more happened except for us talking though most of the time we were naked. We didn't get dressed until we saw them coming up the road though they couldn't see us on the second floor. We would decide to find a place together for right then because neither of us wanted to stay with our stepdad and together we could get a decent place

We soon found a two bedroom house in our price range and moved in though we rarely used the second room that first year. We would spend the next year just having fun with one another not worrying about dating or anything like that just taking care of ourselves and our family. Now before anyone ask no Alex didn't get pregnant during that time due to having to have a complete hysterectomy during her marriage for medical reasons. Also when we had our kids nothing happened while they were in the home

We continued like this until I came home one Friday night that I had the weekend off but didn't have my kids and the same for Alex. As I walked through the door i was meet by the sight of Alex completely naked waiting for me Honestly I didn't know what to think, do, or say because this was the first time she had done this ever.

Alex said "I want us to spend the weekend at home naked and completely available to each other with no interruptions or phone calls unless it is an emergency!"

Now I didn't have anything to do or planned and heck with an offer like that whose going to say no. Though I would find out that the reason she was doing it was because she had meet someone and wanted to start a relationship with him so she was going to end it after Sunday between us. I would have been fine without the weekend but she didn't know that and she wanted to end it in a special way.

I looked her up and down before saying "That's perfectly fine with me." As i stripped out of my clothes.

We would spend the whole weekend exploring every single inch of the other person doing anything and everything we could think of or had wanted to try before. The word no was never said or thought about no matter how much or how often we just keep going through out the weekend. We took several naps though we didn't really sleep until Sunday night after we made love once more.

I would be eating a snack and she would come straddle me so I was inside her and proceeded to ride me until she would cum. Or she would be getting a drink and I would bend her over the sink as I inserted myself into her pussy or ass whichever I felt like at the time thrusting until I filled the hole with cum. I think I woke from as many naps with her sucking me or riding my dick or face as she did with me pushing my cock inside one of her holes or fondling her body.

Sunday night as we begin to make love to one another we agreed that we needed to get some rest that night to be ready for work on Monday. So we made passionate love to each other taking our time making sure we took care of each other's desires. We gently had sex that lasted for quite awhile before we both had an orgasm at the same time. Afterwards we snuggled up together and fell asleep with her head on my chest and my arm around her.

The next morning I was awoken by her sucking my dick after a peaceful night. We would fuck each other before finally getting up and getting in the shower where I would press her against the wall face first and dump one final load inside her before we got out and got ready for the day.

it was only after we had gotten dressed and sat down for breakfast that Alex would say " We need to talk."

My response not knowing what was wrong of course was "Ok about what?"

"Listen Joe I have enjoyed the last year or so and I am glad we have done everything that we have. The thing is that I have meet someone who has asked me out and I like him so I want to stop doing what we have been doing. I don't know if he is going to work out but I know if we keep doing what we have it definitely won't work." Alex quickly said before taking a breath.

"Ok that's fine with me Alex we both knew this was a temporary thing that could not keep going indefinitely. I have also enjoyed our time together and I am not going to mess it up for no reason. If you want to stop we will stop and if it doesn't work out and you want to start again depending on what is going on in my life I will be happy to talk about it then." I replied.

This was the last time I had sex with Alex I would move out a few months later so he could move in. They got married and are still together no signs of the end in sight so I am happy for her. Like I told her I was not nor am I upset i hope it works out for her

I would go on to live with Bess during a couple of hard times for her and we never really stopped fucking though we have refrained while either one was married mostly. Though that's a different chapter or chapters. I will try not to be so long in telling it.

This is not the last chapter concerning Alex like I said before I am not writing these in any specific order just what I am thinking about at the time. Plus she has an important role for me to start telling about fucking some of my cousins so she will be back.