Little Sister's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina still couldn't believe she messed up so much and tries desperately to tell herself that it'll be alright and that she can still fix this. She has enough time to do something about it. It still makes her feel pretty depressed though. Gina has been really looking forward to her graduation so she can finally tell the love of her life how she really feels for him and they can be together, but now it looks like there are other things for her to worry about too. She tells herself to just calm down and take things with her usual calm self. Panicking isn't going to help her deal with the issue in a better way at all.

At the end of the school day, she goes home and tries to relax for a bit as she thinks of what she is going to do next. It still boggles her how she can mess up that much. The athletic blonde feels a sense of hopelessness that she rarely experiences now consuming her.

......

Yvonne is watching Gina freak out with well hidden amusement. They are in the living room of Wendy's house, waiting while Wendy is out getting fucked by a dozen guys. Yvonne has always seen Gina as a close friend up until the moment she first fell for the same boy that Gina's madly in love with. It was a few months ago. Yvonne was very sick in bed and Lucas, despite her bullying him a lot over the years, was still kind enough to bring her some miso soup. He even sat in the chair and talked to her until she managed to fall asleep. When the covers slipped off of her body, he placed them back over her very gently. His kindness made her see through his nerdy exterior and she fell madly in love with the boy.

That's why she started secretly seeing Gina as an enemy for Lucas' affections. As smart as Gina is, and the volleyball player is extremely intelligent, she has never, ever suspected one of her closest friends of plotting against her. That is why she is here spilling her hearts out in front of Yvonne as she waits for their other friends to return. Wendy is in an orgy right now and so is Morgan. Both of them like getting fucked by multiple guys at once and never fail find some very willing participants for their daily gang bangs. Yvonne has also fucked around, but not as much. Gina is the only virgin, having saved herself for the victim of her bullying.

"What am I going to do about this?" she is now whining to her friend. "Not only might I not get into the Academy, Lucas might also see me as retarded for getting such a low score like this." She looks at Yvonne with desperation in her beautiful eyes. "You've got to help me. I need someone to help me figure this shit out. I can't believe I'm struggling so much. It should be easy for me. Even if history isn't my best subject, I still got A's all the time back then." She has her head in her hands right now as she rubs her temple, trying to ward off the incoming migraine.

At that point, Lucas now walks into the small living room of his house. The boy heard Gina's groans of frustration and is curious to see what is going on. He is surprised when he sees the blonde with her face buried in her hands, looking so weary that he can't help but be worried for her. "Are you okay?" he asks Gina in a genuinely concerned tone, making her look up at him. She quickly adjusts her glossy long hair, not wanting to look disgusting in Lucas' presence. "You're usually much more composed than this. I mean, did something really bad happen to you?"

"Why do you care?" Gina mutters. "I've been nothing but mean to you. You are probably really happy to see me down, aren't you?" She knows saying this isn't going to endear herself in his eyes but it is all she can think of to say right now as she is busy wallowing in self-pity. It makes Yvonne happy to see this, as she thinks Gina's current attitude will ruin her chances to get together with Lucas even more than she has already done. Yes, Yvonne did bully him too, but she wasn't anywhere near as nasty as Gina has been, so she stands a better chance than her. A much better chance, in fact.

"I care because you look really depressed and I don't want to see anyone looking depressed," he explains to her as he sits down. Yvonne feels an intense bout of jealousy. She doesn't like it when he gets close to another girl, especially not Gina, who is obsessed with him. "It doesn't matter what you did to me. What matters is what's going on with you right now." Lucas then goes into his room and quickly grabs a blanket and hands it to her. He has no idea that Gina has used this blanket to masturbate several times before, rubbing it against her pussy more times than she can remember. "Here," he says, before deciding to wrap it around her shoulders for her. "Now tell me what's going on, so I can see if I can help you about it."

"Today I just got a paper back for history," she finally tells him. Having him sit down right next to her is making her blush but she hides it well, having gotten a lot of practice. "It went really badly for me. I only got 60% for it." Then she starts crying, making him stroke her back and let her rest her head on his shoulder. "Oh, Lucas. I feel like such a retard. I did so fucking horribly." She isn't really this distraught but is using her horrible experience as an excuse to snuggle up to him and feel his weak arms wrapped around her the way she has always wanted. "Please, can you just hold me and tell me that it's going to be okay?"

"It's going to be okay," he tells her as he caresses her hair and tries his best to comfort the girl. He doesn't know yet that she has feelings for him and is only exaggerating how terrible she feels to get him to be kind with her and gentle like this. "Don't worry about it. Up until now, your grades have been perfect. This is just a minor setback. You can get back on track soon, Gina." Neither of them notice how angry Yvonne is from watching the interaction. She has clenched her fists and is glaring at the back of Gina's head, feeling enraged. That blonde bitch, she thinks to herself, before quickly hiding how pissed she feels from her expression. They can't know yet.

"There's something else that I really want you to know," Gina sniffles, looking into his eyes. He nods, prompting her to go on. She wanted to wait until after she graduates before making her move but now that he is here, comforting her after how nasty she's been to him, she realises she has to do it now. He might be a wimpy nerd, but he is so sweet, kind and adorable, and some other girl might see that and take him away. She has to do it now. "There's a reason I bullied you," she tells him, as Yvonne leaves the room, no longer able to stomach the sight. "I don't actually think you are a loser or worthless, or any of the other horrible things that I've called you before, Lucas."

Lucas frowns. 'Loser' and 'worthless' are actually the milder insults she'd thrown at him. She has said far worse things, such as calling him a piece of garbage who only an idiot would want, and even then he'd only be wanted for a short time before being kicked to the curb. "Well, okay," he says to her carefully, wondering where she is going with this. "So why did you call me all those things then?" He is now feeling curious, having gotten over the initial surprise of hearing her say that she doesn't really think that badly of him. "Why did you say all those nasty stuff if you didn't really mean it? What was the point of all that? Not to mention sabotaging all my dates."

"Because I'm in love with you," Gina replies bluntly, shocking the college boy. "You put up with my tantrums ever since we were kids, even though no one else would. I know what I did was an unusual thing for a girl to do to someone she's in love with, but I didn't want you to end up with anyone else." She takes a deep breath, steeling her nerves and then continuing. "I called you those things to destroy your self-esteem so you'll lack the confidence to ask any girl out. I also told the girls who asked you out that you're a druggie or a gay so that they'd leave you and you'd be single until I'm ready to ask you out." Gina looks at him sheepishly as his eyes remain wide open. "Will you please, please forgive me for what I did, Lucas?"

He couldn't believe he just heard all this from her. "Is it weird that I'm turned on by this?" he asks before he could stop himself. Gina raises her eyebrows at this and he flushes, before saying "It's just that the whole thing seems so intense, you know? To think that you would go so far for me.... Anyways, why didn't you just ask me out after turning 18? I would have said yes." This is the part which he still doesn't understand, since she didn't explain it to him. "But yes, I forgive you, Gina. So please don't beat yourself up over it anymore, okay? I'm not mad at you." Then he does something he never thought he would do and kisses her on her forehead.

Gina looks up at him in shock. Her cunt ins on fire from how cute he is and she tells him "If I'm not feeling so guilty, I'd be raping you right now." Lucas chuckles, not knowing that she is serious about this. "So does this mean you'll be my boyfriend?" He nods shyly, his face as red as a tomato. "Yay! You don't know how happy that makes me." Truthfully, he doesn't have feelings for Gina yet, but he is still single and thinks that maybe she could be the one for him. Yes, some of the stuff she did to him were very messed up, but so what? It's all in the past now. If she hurt other people it would be different but she never hurt anyone except for him, and he can choose to forgive her.

"It's not like I'm perfect," he mutters. "Every now and then, I still think about what happened to Jonah." Gina could feel him stiffen as he says that name. Jonah's death would be the perfect way for her to destroy his self worth but now even her could go that far back then. It would have been way too cruel, even by Gina's standard, to use an innocent boy's death as a way to break down the love of her life. "If I wasn't busy watching that butterfly, maybe I could have reached him in time. Maybe I could have saved him. He could still be here with us today." A few drops of tears fall from his eyes like they usually do whenever he thinks of the fateful day back then.

"That was not your fault at all, Lucas," she says to him, kissing his lips gently. She cradles his face and gazed into his eyes, telling him "You have to stop this blaming yourself. Everyone knows that you're not to blame. Only you blame yourself for this." She then holds him tightly in her arms. "Don't you think that Jonah would have wanted you to move on? It's time to let go, Lucas," she continues. Gina then presses her lips to the tip of his nose, turning his cheeks very red. He couldn't believe how warm he feels when locked in an embrace with her like this. It truly is a special feeling, one that he isn't going to tire off anytime soon.

In the other room, Yvonne marches around by herself with a seriously pissed off look on her face. She is almost as beautiful as Gina and loves Lucas almost as much as her blonde friend does, but that bitch got him, only because she confessed first. If only she confessed before Gina could. But that's okay. Yvonne will be fine, because she has a plan. She is going to tear the two of them apart. One day she'll get to be with Lucas. She just has to bide her time until the moment is right. Then she'll make her move, and Lucas will be hers before he knows it.

....

It's been two weeks since he and Gina started dating now. Lucas is feeling very nervous. The relationship is going wonderfully. He has never connected with anyone the same way that he feels around her. She is a wonderful person and he thinks he's falling in love with her. What's making him nervous is where they are right now. They are at her parents' large mansion and standing outside, next to her father's Diamond DA40. It is a beautiful plane and he'd totally love it if it weren't for the fact that she wants to take him flying in it. As in she'll pilot the thing by herself while he sits right next to her.

"Honey, I know you're really nervous because I'm only an 18 years old and all that," she says to him. "But I went to a flight school. I have an actual license to fly. I've flown this thing around several times already, for crying out loud. Will you please just trust me on this? I know exactly what I'm doing." She gives him the cutest puppy dog eyes and he almost gives in immediately. But with his fear of heights, he is still quite unsure about whether this is a good idea. "Please, I've already logged plenty of logged hours. It will be completely safe. I won't put you in any kind of danger, okay baby?" Gina holds his hands tightly and pouts.

That look is what ends all argument in his head. There is no way Lucas could say no to her cute expression. He has no chance against her. "Oh, alright," he says, making Gina bounce up and down in excitement. "But no aerobatic stunts. Don't try any of those manoeuvres they pulled in Top Gun. I don't want to throw up." Gina starts chuckling. "I'm very serious about this. Please, seriously. Don't do any crazy stuff like rolling around. I don't think I can handle any G's." She is such a reckless girl that he couldn't help but be afraid that she might try to pull off some daring manoeuvres that will make him vomit.

"Baby, as much as I want to, I couldn't pull off those manoeuvres," she informs him as the two of them climb into the plane together. They quickly put on their seatbelts. She gives him a bright smile and then shifts her focus to in front of her, taxiing and taking off. Gina proves to be as skilled as she told him, flying the aircraft expertly. Her excellent flying and the beautiful scenery takes his breath away. Lucas is lost in the sight around him as he gazes outside the plane, letting her fly him around town several times, before finally returning and landing on the ground. All in all, it was a wonderful experience for the young college nerd.

When they leave the plane together, Lucas' legs tremble slightly as he takes multiple deep breaths. It was the greatest experience of his life, being taken on a flying sight seeing tour by his sister's beautiful friend who is in love with him. Not to mention he's falling for her too. He never thought he could be this happy. Ever since Jonah's death, he's been able to experience happiness, but not great happiness like he's feeling right now. Most of the time, he lived in a limbo, not really taking in things that happen around him. It's much different now though, since he has someone to share all the good stuff in his life with, someone who is also strong, smart and a total badass.

She drives him back to his place in her Rolls Royce, giving him cheeky little grins the whole way. He blushes from the little smiles she gives him, enjoying it a lot. The way Gina smiles just makes his warm fill up with warmth. She makes him feel the butterflies in his stomach. Lucas never expected to fall in love for his little sister's best friend, but now that he is falling for her, there is no reason to not go along for the ride. All the bullying is in the past now. There's no reason to think about it. All he wants is to move forward and be really happy with her, and he can tell that Gina also wants the same thing as he does.

Once they reach his place, she follows him inside. The two of them go into his bedroom. Gina then places one hand on his crotch, cupping his balls as she gives him a scorching kiss. He moans as he feels her lips on his and she says "I want to fuck you, Lucas." She kisses him again, forcing her tongue inside his mouth as she squeezes his balls gently. Lucas couldn't believe what she just said to him. The feeling of her hand on his genitals only makes it harder for him to think, as she fondles his balls through the thin material of his pants. "I'll fuck your brains out right now. I got an IUD the day we got together so we can do it bareback."

"Wait a second, Gina," he tells her as she unzips him and rips his pants and boxers down to around his ankles. He blushes as she touches his four inches erection, wrapping her fingers around it tightly. The boy tries to dislodge her hand but she squeezes him and pumps his manhood, stroking the shaft. She is surprising good at this, since it is her first time handling a cock. The girl has never given a handjob before and is now relying on the information that her friends gave her, swiping her thumb across the frenulum. "I'm not ready for this yet, baby. Could we please wait for just another week, baby?"

"No, we're not going to wait another week, Lucas," Gina answers him as she continues to jerk her older boyfriend off, despite him asking her to let go of his penis. "I don't want to wait so I'm just going to take what I want now. The only reason that I have not fucked you against your will yet is because I felt guilty for bullying you. But I can't help for anymore. You're just so adorable." She caresses his throbbing prick and then clenches her right fist around it in rhythm with her up and down pumps. "Just say yes now, or I'll force you to fuck me. I'll fuck you anyway, with or without your consent, baby."

"Okay," he tells her and then lies back down on the bed as she kneels between his spread legs. She uses her right hand to stimulate his hard on while her left hand plays with his balls, rubbing them and squeezing carefully. He moans in pleasure as she applies all the different techniques her friends taught her and then focuses on the ones that work the best. As a result, Lucas' eyes are now completely screwed shut in bliss from the incredible sensation she's inflicting upon his fragile body. "Oh god. Ohhh, that feels so good, baby," Lucas moans.

"That's good to hear," Gina smirks at him as she tugs his erection and jerks it hard. She leans in to kiss him on his ear and exhales on his cheek, making the boy flush further. "Your cock is so hard for me right now. If you didn't consent I'll be raping you right now and there'll be nothing that you can do to stop me, cutie." Hearing her say should make him feel nervous but his hard cock only spasms in her hand at her words as she masturbates him, sliding her fist up and down his erection. "Maybe one day you'll get upset at me and deny me sex. Then I'll mount you when you're asleep and have my way with you. Not now though. Now I'm going to suck your juicy cock."

"Oh god," he moans again when Gina suddenly moves down his body, taking his hard cock into her mouth. The hot blonde wraps her lips around the tip of his penis and quickly slides them all the way down, until they are at the base of his shaft and his entire rod is inside her mouth. Gina impales her mouth with his hard cock and sucks it roughly. She bobs her head up and down on the pole, swirling her tongue around the rod. Lucas thrash's about as she gives him an incredible blowjob, making him feel greater pleasure than he had ever thought possible before. "I love this so fucking much, Gina. You suck my dick so fucking well."

Gina smirks around his cock as she blows him. Her friends told her all she needs to know about fellatio. Going down on him is quickly becoming one of her favorite hobbies. "I'm about to cum, baby. Stop," Lucas warns her. She doesn't listen and keeps on sucking him off hard until he cries out as he cums in her mouth. She swallows his jizz eagerly and then takes the shaft out and strokes it, making him spunk on her face. He couldn't believe what he's doing as he unloads on his girlfriend's beautiful face, decorating her perfect features with his semen. Gina smiles at the way he is worshipping her, spraying her gorgeous face with his seed until she is thoroughly glazed.

"Look at you, baby," she tells him as he gasps, his cum covering her face. "You will never be able to keep your cock and cum away from me. You are mine and I will always get what I want." She then yanks her booty shorts off, revealing that she's going commando underneath as she climbs up on top of him. Gina then lines her hairy cunt up with the spongy head of his penis and lowers her body onto him, spearing herself with his short staff. Deflowering the boy she loves, she places her hands on his shoulders and pins him down on the bed so he can't escape from her.