Little Sister's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, fine!" Yvonne cracks at last under the pressure of her friends' harsh glares. "Yes, I did it! I framed Lucas! I love him, okay? I love him as much as you do, Gina. Why the hell should you get to be with the boy, just because you confessed first?" She rushes at Gina and grabs her shirt, shaking violently. The girl swings a fist at her friend's face but Gina ducks under it and punches back, slamming a left hook to Yvonne's ribcage. Everyone could hear the sound of cracking ribs as Yvonne crumbles to the ground in front of them, clutching the side of her torso in intense pain.

Gina glares down at her former friend with a hateful expression in her eyes as Yvonne coughs up blood. Her broken ribs have puncture one of her lungs and she wheezes, finding it hard to breath. "I trusted you," Gina says. "But then you betrayed me. I can't believe I ever believed you over Lucas like that. You are lucky I'm not pounding you into the ground right now." Then she calls 911 and tells them to send an ambulance for Yvonne, before sitting down to rest with Wendy and Morgan. "What the hell am I going to do now, Wendy? If I wasn't so cruel to him, your brother might be able to forgive me. But I was so nasty. Do you think he'll ever give me another chance?"

"I don't know, Gina. You were so stupid though, just listening to Yvonne and then accusing him without any proof at all," Wendy mutters, still angry at her best friend for what she did. Gina has a very sheepish look in her eyes, making Wendy start to pity her. "You should go to our place right now. I'll go with you. Beg him to take you back. He might be willing to, if you beg well enough and use a few crocodile tears. Just make sure that you put everything into your begging though, because you will need it a lot after your blunder. I swear, I never thought anyone could mess up a perfect relationship as badly as you just did."

Gina could feel her heart trembling as Morgan then leaves the place. Yvonne has to be carried away in a stretcher since her injury is very severe. The blonde girl gives her a harsh look even as she is being carried outside by medics. It's all Gina could do to not attack and hurt her even more for sabotaging the good relationship. Gina has never been more enraged in her entire life. She forces herself to stay calm and keep her cool. It won't do her any good to start getting violent now. Her act of stupidity has already fucked things up enough for today. She has no intention of making things even worse for herself.

The girl decides she will get down on her knees if she has to. She'll simply do anything that she has to to get Lucas' forgiveness, even though she doesn't deserve it. She never deserved him after the torture she put him through but she is a selfish girl and will still try to get him back, even though she knows he deserves far better than a girl like her.

.....

Gina is now in Wendy's car with her. It is a smaller car than the one Gina owns but still an okay one. Wendy drives as Gina looks out the window, trying to think of the right thing to say to Lucas that will maximize the chances of him forgiving her. There isn't much that she can think of though. What she said to him was so horrible. In retrospect, even if she had evidence that he cheated on her, she still shouldn't have been such a cruel person. Throwing in that part on how he couldn't save Jonah was too much. She only realizes now how much of a dumbass she was.

The two of them arrive soon and then quickly exits the car together. Wendy gives her a tight smile. She is still a bit mad at Gina for being so mean to Lucas but not as upset as she was back when they were at Gina's place. Gina waits as Wendy unlocks the front door and then goes in. Gina quickly follows behind her, noting how tidy the place is. She is feeling more anxious than she has ever been. Not even interstate tournaments ever made her feel so nervous. She is all jittery as she thinks about how she will be received here by Lucas after what she said to his face.

As soon as he sees the two of them, the older boy greets his little sister first "So you're back now, huh?" Then he turns to face Gina. For the first time, she is the one who is totally intimidated by him, instead of it being the other way around. She could overpower him if she wants to but the way he is glaring at her unnerves her. "What the hell do you think you are doing here?" he asks. "I don't want to see your face right now so get out of here already. Go away and never come back here. Understand? Or are you all muscles and no brains?"

Hearing him say this about her hurts so bad, but she knows she deserves it so she allows him to insult her. She takes a deep breath and tells him "I am really sorry about what happened earlier this day." Lucas raises his eyebrows. He is a little surprised to be hearing this. The nerd then gestures for her to continue. "Yvonne lied to me. She is in love with you too, Lucas. She wants you. That's why she tried to sabotage us, so that after I break up with you, she could get into your pants and replace me as your girlfriend. Please, I made a mistake and trusted her over you, but it will never happen again. I'll always trust you from now on. I want another chance, baby."

"I tried to tell you several times that I didn't cheat," he says to her. "But you wouldn't listen to me. You trusted your friend more than me, which is fine, but you should have given me the benefit of the doubt. Instead, you emasculated me and put me down, and then brought up the most painful topic for me before you left. And now you're here, talking to me about a second chance? Really? Are you out of your fucking mind or something?" He stares at Gina with an intense expression in his face, waiting for her to say something. He has never been so pissed off before.

"Baby, I love you so much. That's why I was so damn hurt when I thought that you were cheating on me," she tries to justify her actions. "It's only now that I realize how much of an idiot I was. If you'd give me just one more chance I'd never let you down again." Then Gina adds as an afterthought "In a way, this situation helps show you how much I have grown. A few weeks ago, I would not beg for your forgiveness. I would've just raped you until you were broken and willing to forgive me. But now I'm begging you instead of raping you. It shows I'm a better person now right?"

Lucas scoffs incredulously. "You should not have even considered rape to be an okay thing to do to me in the first place Gina!" he exclaims. "Look, I just really need time to think about this first and then we can talk later, okay?" Gina is about to say something more but Lucas cuts her off first. "Don't say anything else now. Just leave now and then you can come back later when I call you. I am not in the mood to talk to you about this right now. I have to decide first if I still want to be with you after what you did to me." He then heads back into his bedroom to sit down and think about it for a bit.

Gina stands there like a chump, feeling totally hopeless in her situation. If she used just a sliver of her common sense, she wouldn't be in this mess right now. Wendy doesn't want to add insult to the wound but couldn't help jibing "If you had more faith in my brother, you wouldn't be dealing with this right now Gina. So do you have a plan for what to do next?" This makes the sexy blonde athlete think for a little while, trying to come up with a solution that will get her out of the mess she created herself. How can she salvage this? It is just too messed up now.

Suddenly, a bulb lights up in her head and she smiles. Wendy looks at her in curiosity. Gina then tells her friend "I know what I have to do now. You have to call him and pretend to be a nurse. Tell him I was in a car accident and ask him to come over to the hospital since I might not have very long left to live. He would rush over to see me and that'd be enough to force him to admit that he still has feelings for me. We will be standing there and waiting for him. He won't be able to deny it for any longer. What do you think of that, my friend?" She has a very proud look on her face.

Wendy stares at her, aghast. "What the fuck, bitch?" she asks, startling Gina in her use of the expletive. "So first you accused my brother of cheating on you without any evidence. Then you started to belittle him in front of everyone and stated that you are going to sleep with someone else. And after that you went as far as bringing up Jonah's death. Now that you know he didn't cheat on you, instead of respecting his wishes for some distance, you are going to lie about being in a car accident to force him to confess that he still loves you? I am not taking part in this!"

"Fine!" Gina shouts. "If you won't help me then I will get my mom to." She then leaves the house and goes back to her own place. The girl drives fast as she tries to get rid of the thoughts in her head. Deep down, she knows that Wendy has a point. She has been a real bitch to Lucas. He deserves better than her but she isn't going to give up now. She loves him and him alone. He's just going to have to live with that because Gina will stop at nothing to make sure that the two of them end up together. It is only a matter of time before he ends up back in her strong arms again.

She goes into her bedroom once she is back home and sits on the edge of her bed for a while. The girl thinks about how cruel she has been to Lucas. It is now clear to her that Wendy was right. Faking a car accident is a shitty idea. But she is only going to do it out of love and doesn't love justify everything? All she's ever wanted, aside from being the best volleyball player in her school and getting into the Air Force Academy, is to be with Lucas. She is already the best volleyball player in her school and with that and her academic record, getting into the Academy shouldn't be too hard. All that's missing now is Lucas.

Suddenly, her mom comes in and upon seeing the look on Gina's face, asks her what's going on. Gina quickly tells her "Yvonne lied to me that Lucas cheated. She wanted me to break up with him so she can be with him herself. I fell for that and dumped him, and now I really want to have him back. Can you please call him and pretend to be a nurse? I want you to tell him I was in a serious car accident and ask him to come over to the hospital as soon as he could? I could them use it as proof to make him admit that he still has feelings for me."

"That sounds really messed up, honey," her mother informs her. Gina frowns. "But I'll do it. As long as you promise you'll be more careful in the future. No more doubting Lucas like that. He is a good young man who wouldn't cheat on you. You need to trust you boyfriend if you want your relationship to work." She strokes her daughter's cheeks as the latter leans into her embrace and rests her head on her shoulder. "Shhh, it's okay, sweetie. You're still young. You can make mistakes now. Just don't repeat them in the future, okay? Learn from his one now so that you can do a lot better next time there's a challenge to your relationship."

She then grabs her phone and starts to dial. Lucas doesn't have her number so he won't recognize it. After it rings a few times, the boy picks up. "Hello?" he says. "Who is this?" Gina's mom could tell that he is a bit annoyed by the call. Knowing him, he was probably reading something in his room or watching a TV show. It might be difficult and she might not be able to stop her voice from trembling as she tells him a very terrible lie, but she will try her best for her daughter. She has to pull this off and she has to do it now before he gets suspicious of her.

"Are you related to Gina Cortez? She is here at the hospital right now after a car accident. Your number is at the top of her contact list," Gina's mother lies to him, hoping that she's done a good enough job at adjusting her voice. If he recognizes her voice, it would be over in a heartbeat. Fortunately he doesn't. The boy quickly promises to get there as soon as he could before hanging up the phone. The middle aged woman then turns to her daughter and says "I took care of it for you already, honey. He'll be at the hospital soon. Let's get there first so we can catch him right at the entrance."

Gina nods eagerly and hugs her mom. "Thank you so much, mom! Now I can go and confront him about his feelings, and he won't be able to deny it," she says as she quickly goes into the suite bathroom and washes her face clean. Then she reapplies her makeup and also combs her hair properly, making sure she looks the best she could before leaving the house. Her mother drives to the hospital quickly and soon the pair are there. It doesn't take very long at all since Gina's mom is a very good driver and there is no traffic right now.

Gina could feel herself shaking with her excitement as she waits for Lucas to arrive. He should be here any minute now and she can't wait to see him and make him admit his feelings, so they could get back together.

.......

A moment ago, Lucas was just reading Rendezvous with Rama on his chair. Now he is springing out of it in shock. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Someone just called him and said that Gina was in a serious car accident and is now in critical condition! If that doesn't freak him out then nothing else could. Despite how horrible she was when she broke up with him, he still has feelings for her. In fact, he might have already fallen in love with the girl. He probably has fallen for her already, considering how much the thought of her dying terrifies him. Even when Lucas is angry at her, he can still get very worried for her too.

When he leaves his bedroom, he sees his sister standing outside in the hallway. Wendy looks pretty started to see him. "Hey, Lucas," she says tentatively. "I just wanted to apologise for how Gina treated you during the break up. I know she came to apologise to you herself since I was also there, but I also want to say that I'm sorry too." Then she seems to notice how Lucas is dressed. The girl frowns and appears to know something he doesn't. If she does, she is clearly not going to tell him though. "Where are you going now anyways? Why are you wearing all that?" Usually, he wears a very simple set of pyjamas to bed, but right now he is in a T-shirt and hoodie, clearly about to leave and then go somewhere else.

"I really have to go now, Wendy," Lucas tells her as he starts walking away from his room in a big hurry. Wendy follows him closely as he stuffs his phone and wallet in his pockets. "A nurse just gave me a call. She said that Gina was hit by a car and is in serious condition right now." Then he pauses. "You should be there too. She is your friend, after all. I don't want my argument with her to get in the way of your friendship. Just go and get changed, and I'll drive you to the hospital with me." Wendy doesn't move though, confusing Lucas.

"Oh, I don't think I'm going," she says to him. Lucas frowns. "I mean yes, she is my best friend, but she really needs a bit of time to herself right now so that she can recuperate, you know?" Wendy doesn't want to waste time going since she knows exactly what is going on and doesn't want to take part in this shit. "I think it's great that you're concerned for her though. It means you actually do like her a lot. Just tell her to get well soon when you arrive, okay? Speak to her even though she's unconscious." Then Wendy returns to her own room to continue sexting with a few guys.

Lucas is left feeling baffled by what he heard from his sister. This is nothing like what he expected. He thought that she would be distraught. Then the nerd figures that maybe this is a way of her trying to convince herself that Gina is going to be okay. He quickly waves the thought aside and then leaves his home in a hurry. The boy goes straight to the hospital, being anxious to see Gina as soon as he can. Nothing has ever made him feel so worried before. He really has to see if Gina is okay now or not, or else he won't be able to sleep tonight.

When he arrives, he is caught off guard by the sight of Gina. She is leaning on her mother's car while her mom is still sitting inside. Gina smirks at him as he approaches her with a befuddled face. It is amusing for her to see him act this way. "What's going on?" Lucas asks her as she flips her gorgeous hair back over her shoulder. "A nurse called me earlier and told me that you got hit by a car. So why are you standing here with this big grin on her face? I'm glad that you are okay, but why did that nurse lie to me about you? I'm really confused now."

"Honey, you are so sweet, still being so concerned for me after what I did to you," she gushes, walking over to cup his cheeks gently. Then Gina reaches down to cup Lucas' balls with her other hand. "You are still mine, baby. I love you so much and I know you're starting to fall for me too." She bites her lower lip as she squeezes his balls and he now blushes madly. "Please, I'll do anything that you want, as long as you forgive me. What do you want, baby? If I can do it for you, then I will. I really mean it." Gina begs with her eyes and Lucas can feel his heart melting.

"Fine," Lucas mutters shyly. "I admit it. I've started falling for you." The meek boy then looks up at her. "But you have to do something for me though." Gina quickly nods. She's truly willing to do anything to earn his full forgiveness. "I really, really want you to take me flying in your dad's plane again. Can you do that for me Gina?" The tall volleyball player nods eagerly. That sounds like something she really wants to do. Gina is glad that he enjoyed the last flight so much that he wants another little trip up in the sky. "Great! When can we do that?" he asks her in an excited tone.

Just a couple of months later, the two of them are back inside the Diamond D40A. Gina smiles brightly as she takes off. Lucas is now much more relaxed than he was the first time that she took him flying. She flies expertly and he enjoys the view, gazing outside with a large grin on his face. It is even better than the first time since now he fully lets go of his fear and isn't quaking in his shoes at all. There is not a shred of worry left in him. Gina flies her cute boyfriend around for longer than she did on their first flight together before she lands.

"That was awesome!" Lucas says to her after she's landed the plane. He could see the wide grin on her face and it is a very infectious one, making him smile too as he looks at her. She wraps her arm around his shoulders and takes the boy inside her house where her parents are sitting in the living room. Gina then sends him upstairs to use the toilet in her room while she gets straight into the kitchen and brings out some snacks from the refrigerator. She always likes to snack after flying, as it is a taxing exercise, despite how good she is and has always been at it.

Her father is sipping his coffee. "Took your boyfriend flying again, huh?" he asks her, making Gina smile. "Maybe you could propose to him after you've graduated. You've been in love with him for so damn long already, haven't you?" Gina blushes and nods, making her dad chuckle. She loves how her dad is so supportive, and so is her mom, who almost dared her to ask Lucas out. Both of them want nothing more than for her to be happy, and Lucas is the way to do that. Her mom felt a little bit guilty for the trick she took part it but justified it as helping her daughter out.

"Actually, I already made plans to do just that," she says. "But I have to wait and have a long engagement, since I can not go to the Air Force Academy if I'm married." She then shows them the ring that she bought. Her mother gasps and then high fives her in excitement.

"I'm so happy for you, honey," she says to her daughter, making Gina beam as the two of them embrace. Gina's father also joins in and they all hug before she could feel them letting go.