Little Sister's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina never looked happier in her life as her parents express their support and encourage her to go propose to Lucas when she's ready. They both know that he is the love of her life and she will be the happiest when with him. The three all sit and talk together before both of her parents leave as she waits for Lucas to come back down.

When the boy is back inside the living room, Lucas says "Sorry for taking so long, baby." Then he notices that they are the only two people left here. "Oh, where did your parents go?" he asks her. He has gotten along really well with them and they have even thanked him before for fucking their daughter and making her happy. That made him feel a little awkward but he learned to just go along with it. Lucas is a very fast learner, after all. It didn't take him very long to figure out how to talk to Gina's folks in a way that truly endears him to the two of them.

"Those two went to buy some stuff at the shopping mall," Gina tells him and then gets him to sit down on the chair. "Baby, there is something important I want to ask you while they are gone." She then gets down on one knee. The girl pulls out a gold wedding band and he gasps. "Will you marry me, Lucas?" He quickly leaps out of the chair and flings his arms around her, tears of joy welling up in his eyes. Lucas is shocked to be asked this but every single part of him is telling him to say yes. He knows that he does want to be with her for the rest of his life.

"Yes!" he tells her, a huge grin on his face. Gina kisses him on the lips and then his cheeks. "A thousand times yes Gina. I'm going to marry you. I'll be your husband." He couldn't believe he is saying yes to a proposal after just two months of dating but why not? They've known each other almost their whole lives. "I love you so much, Gina. I really do. I'm going to spend the rest of my life telling you, showing you how much I love you." Then his eyes light up. "So when are we getting married, baby? And where? Oh, I'm so excited already! It's going to be so perfect!" Gina feels amused to see her boyfriend even more excited about the wedding than she is.

"Yes, honey. It'll be great," she tells him and then pecks the tip of his nose. "But we need to have a long engagement. I can't get married right now. I just got admitted to the Air Force Academy. My application's successful, so we will get married after I get commissioned, okay baby?" Lucas nods and hugs her again. He congratulated her on getting it and she gives him a smile, showing him that she is proud of herself. Well, he is proud of her too. He knows how much she wanted this and now, thanks to all her hard work and dedication, she's got it! They quickly go out to celebrate at her favorite restaurant. The young couple discuss their plans together as they eat.

The Academy proves to be a difficult experience to get through. But Gina is in excellent shape, both physically and mentally, and manages to pull through to the end. On the day of graduation, the muscular blonde is commissioned as a second lieutenant like everyone else who made it. Her family and close friends are all there for her. Everyone congratulated her for pulling through and she thanks them all profusely. None of them matters as much as s Lucas though. He is the one she has been most excited to see again. Soon afterwards, she and Lucas get married the way she has always wanted. Now she has everything that she has ever wanted.

The End.

Author's Note : What do you think about Gina?