Little Sister's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down, Gina," he begs her. "Wait! Stop! I'm still very sensitive down there and you're going being too rough." She only grins and shakes her head as she violently fucks her cute boyfriend and kisses him. Her hips are a blur and she bounces up and down on his rod with gusto, working him over easily. His eyes roll into the back of his skull from getting banged so violently and he tries to remain conscious, nearly ripping the bedsheets with how he's gripping it. He simply can't believe how great getting fucked by Gina feels. It's amazing. The friction is far more pleasurable than even the blowjob from earlier.

"You like how I fuck you, baby? You're telling me to stop but you're dick is so fucking hard. You're begging for this. You're begging me with your eyes. You really want me to take you and make you mine, don't you? You're a slutty boy, Lucas," Gina says to her lover as she rides his slutty cock, squeezing it with her muscular vagina. All he could do is start crying out as her cunt takes him to new heights of pleasure that he never knew exist. She is fucking Lucas really violently now and he could do nothing but hang on for dear life as she does what she wants with him.

Soon, he begins to cum bucketloads inside her pussy, flooding her womb with his warm semen. "Yes!" Gina is soon exclaiming, feeling pleased with herself as her boyfriend spews his load inside her snatch. He spurts into her tight snatch until she is full of his cum. Then she bends down and kisses him on the lips gently. "You are so cute, my love," she tells Lucas. He blushes at this and realizes that he is definitely falling for her now. There is nothing he could do as she ensnares him. "You are mine now and I am never letting you go."

Hearing her say this so early on should make him panic but instead it fills him with joy and he kisses her back, not knowing that soon, trouble is about to come their way.

......

A few days later, Gina is feeling very excited. Her friends have all lost their virginities long before she did and slept around with so many boys they've lost track of the number. Now that she is no longer a virgin, she can't wait to talk to them about this, so that the four can compare notes. The other girls should be here at her place any minute now. She is so excited, wanting to talk to them and give them every last bit of detail about how the experience was for her. Her friends deserve to know that she had succeeded, since they were all very supportive from the beginning.

When they arrive, Wendy is the first to ask "So why did you call and ask us to come over? Not that we mind hanging out with you or anything. But you just sounded like you have important news to share with us." Then her pretty eyes go wide as she realizes something. "Oh my god!" Wendy says. "This probably has something to do with my brother, doesn't it?" Gina nods. "Come on! Tell me everything. I know you two started dating already so how has it been so far? Is it going well? That geek listens to you, right? You can me if he is being a disobedient boyfriend."

"Don't worry, Wendy," Gina chuckles. "Your brother does listen to me. When I told him to take his clothes off and have sex with me, he listened." Wendy gasps and squeals, hugging her tightly. Morgan also joins in the hug and so does Yvonne, although she is doing so only to hide her jealousy. "That's right, ladies. I am officially no longer a virgin! Whoo hoo!" Gina loves how happy her friends are for her. They all care about each other very much. Even Yvonne cares about her, although the care she feels for Gina is hidden beneath her jealousy and the desire to steal Lucas away from Gina.

"So you got to deflower my brother?" Wendy asks again to confirm, making Gina nod. "Oh I'm so happy for you! I know how long you've been wanting to get into his pants for. He is all yours now." The two girls embrace each other again. Then Wendy asks "So how was he in bed? How big is my dear brother? Did he make you cum with his cock?" It isn't usual for girls to want to know about their brothers' dicks but Wendy is very curious and open minded when it comes to sex, and doesn't consider it awkward to talk about her brother's genitals at all. "Like I said before, I do want all the dirty details, my friend."

"Oh, it was wonderful," Gina gushes. "His cock is really good too but he didn't make me cum with it." Morgan frowns in confusion, since she has always been able to cum just from feeling a cock inside her. "He did eat me out afterwards though. I can still feel his tongue on my clit now, even some time after he already ate my pussy. Your brother is such a good cuntlicker, Wendy. He sucked all of his own cum out of my pussy too. Did a really good job cleaning up after himself after he's spilled his load inside me." Again, no one notices the intense jealousy on Yvonne's face. She's gotten really good at hiding it lately.

"Are you sure his cock is that good? If it's really good then it should be able to make you cum," Wendy asks her best friend. She's very curious about her older brother's package and thought about fucking him before, just for kicks and not out of desire or anything like that, but she does not want to upset Gina. "Tell me how long it is. Show me with your fingers." Gina looks kind of uncomfortable, which is a very rare sight. Despite being much more reserved than her friends (most girls are more reserved than these three sluts), she's still very liberated about sex and has never had trouble talking about dicks with them.

She finally uses her fingers to indicate the size of her older boyfriend's penis. "That's not too small, right?" Gina asks her extremely experienced friends, who all stare at her, aghast. "What is it? Is it too small or something?" Now, Gina has watched a lot of porn before and knows that real life cocks aren't as big as the ones in the videos. But the round ass girl still doesn't know that her boyfriend's dick is smaller than average in real life too. Her friends, on the other hand, have all fucked a bunch of boys and knows that Lucas' shaft is unfortunately small. They all look at her with pity in their eyes and realisation dawns on the thick blonde.

"Honey, I'm really sorry," Morgan says to her friend, placing a hand on Gina's shoulder gently. "But your boyfriend's cock is very small. It's ridiculously tiny. He'll never be able to give you orgasms with sex." Gina now has a look of grave disappointment on her face. She knows now that Lucas is nowhere near as well endowed as she thought. Not at all. He is pathetically equipped. "I've fucked a guy who's three times his size, sweetie. What are you going to do about it now? Can you put up having a small lover like him?" Yvonne secretly hopes Gina would be unable to accept this, so that she could have a chance to swoop in on him.

"Oi!" Wendy protests. "Don't you dare insult my brother like that. He might be a loser but he's still my brother, got that?" She might act irritated with him at times but she still loves Lucas and doesn't like it when her friends are way too cruel with him. The cute girl only helped Gina bully her brother since she knows it serves a purpose. "Gina, tell me you aren't going to dump him. Tell me you won't break up with Lucas just because he's got a small dick. I think he is really starting to fall in love with you now. You can still get your rocks off using his lips and tongue, right?"

"Yeah, of course," Gina says to her best friend. She still looks disappointed as she says this though. The girl seems to be very upset because she is actually in a bad mood. Why does the boy that she loves have to have such a small penis? He could be a couple of inches bigger and it would be perfect. But no. No, he has to be smaller than average. Gina is aware that she's already very lucky that he is willing to overlook the shit she did to him and is also still willing to be her boyfriend. Couldn't he be a little bigger though? "I'm perfectly fine with it," she lies straight through her teeth.

They all hang out for another half an hour. "I better get going," Wendy tells Gina. "I promised some of the guys in my dad's office that I'll suck their cocks for them and I always keep my promise when it comes to sex." Morgan snickers at that. "Hey, at least I'm only sucking off my dad's employees, unlike you, you slut. You suck off your own dad!" The other girls all gasp in surprise. Morgan turns red in embarrassment but doesn't even try to deny it. Knowing how wild Morgan is, it honestly shouldn't be that much of a surprise.

Yvonne recovers before the others do. As Wendy and Morgan get ready to go, she says to Gina "Can I stay over for a bit longer? I don't want to go home at the moment. My mom is probably in bed with ten of her colleagues. That's what she does on Friday nights." Gina is quick to nod. Morgan leaves and so does Wendy. After the two are gone and there's only Yvonne and Gina left here, Yvonne quickly says "Okay, I've got to tell you something. This is really important but I didn't want to say it in front of the other two. That's why I am staying behind."

"Sure thing, hun," Gina says. She grabs a box of salad from the fridge. Being a star athlete, she takes good care of her health. The girl pops it open and then starts eating as Yvonne gets herself a glass of orange juice. "What's it about? Yvonne, you know that you can tell me anything, right? The same goes with our other friends too. Me, Morgan and Wendy will always be here for you." It makes her feel a little guilty about what she is getting ready to do when she hears her friend say this. But she has to do it, because she loves Lucas so much and wants him.

"You are okay with him being smaller than average, right?" she asks Gina in a tentative way. Gina nods. Yvonne then takes a deep breath. "It is really great that you can overlook his size issues but the thing is, there is an even bigger issue at hand." She pauses for dramatic effect, before continuing "Last evening, I saw Lucas holding hands with a girl who clearly isn't you. The two kissed too, Gina. I'm so sorry I have to be the one to tell you this, but what else could I do?" It's all fabricated, of course, as Lucas has never cheated and will never cheat on his girlfriend.

Gina feels like the whole word just fell out from under her feet. She collapses to the ground. The volleyball player is now clutching her chest, tears forming in her eyes. It sucks so much. "I can't believe he'd do this to me," Gina says to Yvonne. "How could he?" She sobs out as Yvonne sits down next to her and pats her gently on the back to try calm her down. "I thought he's a nice guy but he's a scum. To cheat on me after I gave him my virginity? Oh, I just can't believe it!" Yvonne smirks to herself as she watches her friend curse Lucas in a frenzied rage.

"What are you going to do now, Gina?" Yvonne asks, pretending to be worried for her friend. She places a comforting hand on Gina's shoulder and squeezes it reassuringly. This is the biggest lie of her life and she's glad to see that it is working quite well. Gina believes what she just said whole heartedly. There is no way it could go wrong now. Yvonne inwardly smiles at how gullible her good friend is, simply taking her word for it without even bothering to check with Lucas first. "Do you think you will be able to forgive him for cheating on you? It is a pretty big deal. It would be a dealbreaker for me, really."

"Forgive him? No way!" Gina declares, too busy being angry to notice how her friend is smirking evilly. "He is lucky he lives with Wendy. If he isn't Wendy's older brother, I would be going over to his place and destroying all his stuff right now. I'd burn the whole house down if it weren't for Wendy." In truth, she wouldn't really burn down property since she wants to go to the Air Force Academy and having a criminal record would prevent that, but she still feels very pissed off and wants to vent now by saying all the stuff that's coming out of her mouth. Yvonne is pleased with herself, happy to see how well this is going be that her great plan worked out effectively.

She gently hugs her friend and smiles. Soon, Gina would break up with Lucas. Lucas would be depressed and Yvonne would take this as her cue to swoop in and snatch him, taking him for her own. The poor boy would have no idea that she orchestrated the whole thing from the very beginning. It's all she can do not to stop laughing out loud as she thinks about all the fun she is going to have soon.

......

Gina lets the anger stew in her over the night. She couldn't believe that Lucas'd cheat on her. After she gave him her virginity as a gift, he actually went and kissed another girl? That is disgusting! Just the thought of it makes her livid and she decides that tomorrow she will humiliate him in front of her friends by bringing up all his issues in front of them. She will make him suffer great indignity to teach Lucas a lesson for daring to cheat on her, one that he will never forget for the rest of his life. It'll make her feel a whole lot better about herself to do this.

The next day, her friends come over to her place, after she told them that she wants them to hang out here. They always switch around the place that they hang out at. Sometimes it's right at Morgan's and sometimes at Yvonne. Today, it is simply at Gina's. The three other girls don't know that she has another motive for going there today, except for Yvonne, who knows what is going to happen, although not in great detail, since Gina didn't tell her all the things she is going to say to Lucas, wanting it to be a complete surprise to everyone when she utterly humiliates him.

As soon as he arrives, Lucas gives her a big smile. "Hey, baby!" he says to Gina as he approaches her to give her a hug. It still makes the blonde feel the butterflies in her stomach, but she tells herself to ignore the feelings. He tries to kiss her but she turns her face away at the last second. "What's wrong?" he asks her. Gina refuses to answer, giving him the silent treatment, perplexing him, Wendy and Morgan. Yvonne who is the only person to know what's going on could barely hide her smirk. Oh, this is so going to end with her being with Lucas soon. "Baby, did I do something wrong?"

Wendy steps in. She could tell from the look on Gina's face that whatever it is, it's a very serious problem. The tall girl gestures for her brother to shut up as she tries to figure out what to do about this. "Yeah, tell us what's going on! You are clearly bothered about something!" Wendy says. Gina turns to look at her with a little sigh. "If you don't tell this geeky older brother of mine what he did wrong, how can you expect him to improve his behavior? You have to tell him what he did, okay? Otherwise your relationship wouldn't work. Tell him why you are so upset, Gina."

"You want me to tell him? Are you sure about that? I think that you don't know what he did yet, so it might come as a huge shock for you," Gina says to her friend, who is now very confused. She then turns to Lucas, who looks just as confused as his little sister is by all this. "You cheated on me," Gina says to her boyfriend in an icy tone, making all the other girls gasp in shock. Lucas shakes his head, about to deny it when she cuts him off. "Don't even think about telling me you didn't do it. I know you did. You kissed another girl yesterday."

Lucas shakes his head again and tries to take her hands in his. "Please listen to me, baby," he begs her. "I didn't kiss anyone else. I don't know where you heard that from, but I never cheated on you." Gina doesn't listen though. The girl pulls her strong hands away with a stormy look on her face. She clearly is not in a mood to listen to him. What can he do? Nothing but try his best and hope that she would see sense. "Did you see me kiss the other girl? Tell me. You didn't, right? Because there is no other girl. There is only you. You're the only one for me, Gina. I'll never cheat."

"I don't believe you, you little hoe," she spits out at him. "You are such a whore, kissing someone else like that. I do not want a slut like you as my boyfriend anymore." Then she gives him a cruel sneer as the other girls continue to just stand there and watch. "I hope that you are happy with her, but she won't be happy with you. No girl will ever be. You have such a tiny cock I never felt it when we had sex. And you have poor stamina too. In a way, I'm kind of glad that you cheated on me, since now I'll be able to move on to someone who is much bigger and last much longer."

"You don't really mean that, Gina," he attempts weakly as tears stream down his face. Gina gives Lucas an ice cold look in response, letting him know that she really means it, and that it is now over between them. "Please, just tell me where you heard it from. I swear I never cheated on you. I've been faithful and never kissed anybody else. Just tell me who it is that told you this massive lie!" The boy is desperate now and he hopes that Gina will see common sense and then let him explain about where he was. He could even get an alibi too. But she doesn't want to hear anything he has to say at all.

"I meant every single word I said," she replies. "When you go home, I'm going to call several of the guys who have always wanted to fuck me and tell them to come over. I'll let them get into my pants. They are all so much taller, more muscular and handsome than you are. They are real men who could blow my back out, something you and your tiny cock will never be able to do." Then she pauses before saying "You are nothing but a wimpy loser who couldn't even save a kid's life. Jonah's dead because of you." At these words, Lucas finally had enough and storms straight out of the house.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you bitch?" Wendy thunders at Gina after she finally gets over her shock. Gina is surprised since her best friend never spoke to her like that before. "We used to bully him to destroy his self image so that he'd feel grateful when you ask him out but now that you already have him, what is the point of belittling him like that? And accusing him of cheating on you without producing any evidence at all? Really? What's the matter with you?!" Even though Wendy acts like she is ashamed of having a nerdy older brother, she actually loves Lucas a lot.

"Hey, I don't need evidence!" Gina says to her, making Wendy raise her elegant eyebrows. "I have a witness!" Then she turns to Yvonne, quickly putting her on the spot. Yvonne didn't really think her plan through and didn't expect that she will be confronted this way. She starts to gulp. "You tell her what you told me yesterday," Gina demands, making Wendy and Morgan turn to face her. Gina then speaks to everyone else in the room "It was Yvonne. She said that she saw Lucas kissing another girl. See now? I have a witness! I'm really sorry, Wendy, but your brother is a disgusting cheater. Now I'm going to call some of the guys and ask them to come over and fuck me. You three can record it and send it to Lucas, so he can jerk off to it."

Morgan speaks up. "Hold on a second, Gina," she says, before turning to look at Yvonne. "Now that I think about it, Yvonne, you were looking at Lucas with this weird expression lately. Did you make it up so Gina would dump him and you can be with him, Yvonne?" Her question draws gasps from Gina and Wendy, both of whom look like they couldn't believe they actually heard it. "You're really sweating a lot right now, my friend. Red in the face too and also refusing to meet my eyes or anyone's eyes, for that matter. You lied to Gina, didn't you?"

Gina whirls around on Yvonne, who now fidgets. Wendy quickly jumps in and questions her. "That's right. If you really saw my brother kissing another girl, then tell us where. Describe her. What's her hair and eye color? Can you remember what she was wearing? No?" Yvonne hyperventilates. She always do badly when put on the spot like this. "I bet you can't answer any of those, since you made her up. You didn't see Lucas kissing anyone. You said you did so you could get a chance at bedding my big brother, didn't you?" She glares at her very fiercely and waits for an answer.