All Comments on 'Little Sluts Get Punished'

by RubyOh

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Far too extreme for me. I really don’t enjoy that level of pain, it was very difficult for me to read because of that. So on my first attempt I skipped parts and started writing a comment but then I forced myself to go back and read it. There are safeguards in place which was a relief. That said I just don’t enjoy that much pain. That makes it a case of “your kink is not my kink and that’s ok”.

Best of luck with your writing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That makes twice in a 12 hour period that I’ve read stories that include this “drowning” asphyxiation tactic. I am very concerned that this will become the next big thing, and that major accidents will result. I could have dealt with it otherwise: maybe even enjoyed it.

You, as author, are not responsible for introducing this danger, of course. However I think it would be better not to perpetuate it.

BiggPoppaDom52BiggPoppaDom52almost 3 years ago

Although this was well written. This would be pure and simple sub abuse and torture. I have been a Dom for a long time and there's a thin line between pain and pleasure but this blurs the line between pain, torture and abuse. There are lines that a caring and loving Dom would never cross with His/Her subs after they have freely given their body and mind over to their Dom for His/Her own personal enjoyment and pleasure. It takes a lot of trust to give oneself over to another. And that trust should never be taken for granted. There are better and more pleasurable ways to discipline a sub that would bring fulfillment and pleasure to both the Dom and the sub. Never do anything to your sub that can damage, leave permanent marks or cause mental anguish. If the pain cannot be tolerated by yourself don't inflict it upon your sub. After all their body is your body so cherish it, love it and most of all respect it as you would your own. I know that this story was fantasy at least I hope so anyway. Even though I would never discipline a sub in that manner the story was a good read and very graphic if I do say so. 3 stars only because it was so violent. But the story gets 5 stars for vivid imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like rougher fantasy ideas. This was great. I hope you keep writing more. Fantasy is fantasy. Fiction is fiction.

shewolf13shewolf13almost 3 years ago

Basic anatomy: there is a difference between a vagina and a womb.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanalmost 3 years ago

Some women, I'm given to understand, are OK with fisting, but doing to like this is fucking dangerous. There was a case in Canada of a sex worker who turned up dead in an empty motel bathtub. She had bled out from a seven centimetre tear in her vagina. The guy claimed "consensual rough sex," but the jury was not convinced that any woman would consent to having her vagina ripped open.

And having an orgasm while held under water is a bad idea too. Careful what myths your stories perpetuate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous