Little White Lies Ch. 17

Story Info
Dex gets a pic from Jessie, Don has a date.
22.3k words
4.68
5k
13

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers

Dex

Saturday night at Vicky and Chase's house

After watching Nicole and Chase leave the room together, hand in hand and walking extremely close to one another, Dex lay back on the thick rug that Nicole had just finished him off on and continued to recover and catch his breath. He sensed movement from the couch where'd he'd started fucking her earlier that evening and glanced over, seeing Jessie moving from where she'd been and going over to kneel down next to Vicky.

The two conversed quietly for a moment, though it was mainly Jessie speaking and Vicky minimally responding. Dex closed his eyes again and focused on his breathing, relaxing and willing his heart to slow its rapid pace.

He heard a soft whimper of pleasure and cocked his head once again, chuckling as he saw his girlfriend holding Vicky in her arms, but also having plunged a few fingers inside the beautiful blonde's spread legs. He turned over onto his side, spent of course, but still happy to enjoy a free show.

As he watched, Vicky was staring helplessly up at Jessie, nodding and whimpering pathetically as her hand worked madly back and forth, scrubbing gently at the poor blonde's pussy. A few more moments passed until Vicky's muscles tightened and her form went rigid, her mouth opening and her expression hardening. A cry of exasperation morphed into one of pleasure, and her form suddenly relaxed, her legs spreading more as her hips arched upward to meet Jessie's plunging fingers and palm.

He chuckled, enjoying the sight but turning back onto his back and closing his eyes again, still needing to recover. It wasn't long until he felt the telltale sensations of his girlfriend and Vicky both moving over to join him on the floor, each one taking a spot in one of his arms.

"Well, that was certainly something," Eric said, having moved over to the couch that Dex had made use of.

"Me fucking Dex, or Nicole?" Vicky asked, idly tracing her fingers along Dex's chest.

"Nicole," Eric clarified. "Don't get me wrong, love. I enjoy the shit out of you having your way with your lover, but it was certainly interesting seeing Nicole and her man go at it."

"It was," Jessie agreed.

Dex nodded, feeling her lips press against his chest, then moving up to his neck and playing around a bit.

"Where'd they go, anyway?" Vicky asked, shifting in Dex's arm a bit.

He opened his eyes, seeing her looking around the room.

"Not sure," Eric muttered. "Talking maybe?"

"Mmm, probably," agreed Jessie. "They should if they aren't, just to make sure everything's okay."

"Indeed," Eric said quietly. "Everyone have fun tonight?"

"Definitely," Vicky purred, her lips finding Dex as she turned his head briefly toward hers.

"You know I did," he said, grinning.

He turned and looked at Jessie, realizing that she probably hadn't had an orgasm yet.

"What about you?" he asked, drawing a smile from her.

"What," she asked.

"Did you ever get to cum?"

She giggled and shook her head, but then shrugged. "It's more about me making others cum, baby. You know that."

"I know, but I figured that you and Eric would be together at some point."

"I made sure that he was taken care of," she assured him, casting a sly grin over at the other man. "I wanted to let him fuck me, but I just don't know if that's even possible."

"It's not, not really," he chuckled. "It would be more like me just rubbing my pecker on her clit, but I do appreciate the thought."

"I'm happy to let her try with you, bud," Dex assured him. "I mean, it's the least I can for the constant use of your wife."

Eric brushed away the idea with a wave of his hand. "I'm happy, my friend, trust me. Vicky's orgasms are more important than my own, and your incredible girlfriend made sure that I had fun."

The four lay there for a few more minutes before starting to rouse themselves. Eric went and gathered clothes and brought all of it into the room so the group could get dressed again, though he had a curious smile on his face as he tossed it all on the couch.

"What?" Vicky asked him.

He chuckled and waved them over. "I heard them when I went to get the clothes," he said, leading the four out of the room and toward the now obvious sounds of pleasure.

He peered around the frame of the bathroom door and then backed up, grinning and gesturing inside. One by one the other leaned over and peeked in, then came back smiling.

Chase had his wife on the counter in the bathroom and was busily eating her pussy.

Rather than bother the two, the other four returned to the previous room where Dex and Jessie got dressed. After some affectionate goodbyes from Vicky for the two, Dex shook Eric's hand and smiled as Jessie briefly kissed the other man.

"Thanks so much you guys," she gushed. "We'll have to do it again sometime!"

Vicky kissed him a final time, sighed wistfully at his now-concealed manhood, and offered a playful wink.

***

In his truck on the way home, Jessie leaned into his shoulder and idly stroked his arm.

"Did you have fun at least?" he asked.

"Of course," she said. "You know it's not about me having an orgasm."

"I know, but that doesn't mean that you don't get to have one ever."

"I'm fine, baby," she assured him. "I was thinking about having fun with Chase, but then he pointed out that his fantasy was really just about Nicole."

Dex was surprised to hear that. He didn't think he'd ever have heard about someone not wanting to have a go with his incredibly and undeniably sexy girlfriend.

"You offered to fuck him and he said no?"

"Well, he didn't say no," she clarified. "He just sort of nervously pointed out that he wasn't really cleared to do that."

"That's... different," he said, amused.

"I know," she agreed.

"Did you get to suck his dick?"

She shook her head. "I mean, I licked some cum off his fingers and mine, but it wasn't really all that much. You know me."

Dex smiled, finding that he liked that she'd been able to play a little bit, and realizing that he wouldn't have minded if Chase had been inclined to take things further with her. It was a little surprising, given his feelings toward his supervisor in general, but not completely insane.

They pulled up to the house a little bit later and ended the evening in each other's arms.

***

The next morning, Dex awoke to find that his girlfriend was no longer in bed with him. He smirked and stretched, wondering just what kind of mischief she'd gotten up to while he was still sleeping.

Rousing himself, he went and took a piss before pulling on some shorts and heading downstairs. He found Jessie half-way through folding a load of towels in the laundry room and smiled as she turned and came over to kiss him good morning.

"Hi baby! How'd you sleep?"

"Good," he murmured, yawning. "You?"

"Fine," she said. "I was hoping to misbehave a little this morning but Jack is still asleep."

"Mmm," he grunted, kissing her a final time before turning and heading to get a cup of coffee.

Pouring himself a cup, he took a sip and went back to the laundry room, leaning into the doorframe and watching as she finished what she was doing.

"Babe, are we doing anything today?" he asked, taking another sip and sighing as he felt himself growing more alert.

"Nothing planned so far," she said. "Why?"

A thought struck him and he glanced at the clock on the wall. It was a little after 9:00 AM. He figured that Alec would be awake by then but decided to wait a little longer before texting him his hastily formulated plan.

"You okay to fool around?" he asked, looking at her as she turned and gave him an incredulous look.

"Why wouldn't I be? You horny babe?"

"I just mean, like... physically."

"Oh, yeah," she said. "The birth control I'm on makes it so that I only have a period like every couple of months. I'm fine if you want to fool around."

"Actually, I'm planning on taking you over to Alec's and dropping you off."

She grinned widely as she looked over in his direction, a half-folded towel in her arms, but then quickly frowned. "Wait... dropping me off? You won't be staying?"

"I hadn't planned on it," he said with a simple shrug.

"Boring," she said, rolling her eyes and starting to fold the towel again. "Where's the fun if my baby isn't there to watch me misbehave."

She set the towel on the stack of the ones already folded and grabbed another. "I'm pretty sure that Erin won't let you just drop me off."

"She's just gonna have to follow directions and let Alec and I plan our fun. Same goes for you, 'little miss attitude'."

She giggled and flipped him off playfully.

"Tell me you don't like the idea of me taking you over there, telling you to do whatever your told, making Erin film it, and then leaving you to your fun?"

"No, it's hot, baby," she assured him. "I just don't know why you don't get to be there."

"I'm happy to be there if you need me to. I just think that it would be a good exercise for me to not be, you know? Like, testing my resolve and whatnot. Its one thing for me to say I'm good with my girlfriend fucking other people, or even having a picture sent after she already has. It's something completely different for me to set something up, orchestrate it, drive you over there, and then leave, fully knowing that sex is going to happen."

She thought quietly for a moment before turning and smirking at him. "That's an interesting perspective. I guess I withdraw my complaint."

He chuckled and shook his head. "Well, I wasn't going to listen to your bitchin' anyway."

She briefly burst out laughing, then turned and shook her head admonishingly. "Terrible," she said. "Need some breakfast?"

"I'll just have some cereal," he assured her. "Thanks though."

After getting himself some food, he went and messaged his friend to give him a call when he woke up. A minute or so later, his phone rang.

"Hey man," Alec said. "What's up?"

"You and Erin free to play with Jessie today?" Dex asked.

"Oh, hell yeah," Alec said. "Damn, Erin's gonna flip the fuck out when she finds out she's gonna get to have you again."

Dex smirked. "Actually, I'm just dropping Jessie off for y'all to play with. It's kind of a test for myself."

"I see," Alec said, chuckling into the phone. "Well, I guess that's cool too."

"You're just 'okay' with fucking my girlfriend?" Dex questioned in a mirthful tone.

"You know me man, I'm a weird bastard. I'd be just as happy watching you rail Erin into another plane of existence."

"You and Jessie man, both of y'all seem happier for me to fuck Erin than to have any fun yourselves," he laughed.

Alec chuckled into the phone as well before responding. "You know what? If you want me to fuck your girlfriend, I'll fuck your girlfriend."

"That's all I'm asking," Dex said. "Lunchtime, maybe a little bit later?"

"Sounds good," Alec said. "But bring her to Erin's instead of mine. I don't want to have to clean my place up."

Dex chuckled again. "Deal. I'll text when I'm on my way with her."

"Sounds good. You're a good man, Dex."

"Thanks," he said. "Later."

With a grin, he hung up and went to go and let Jessie know that she had plans that afternoon.

*****

Jessie

After Dex told her his silly plan, she made sure to go and take a shower and get cleaned up, shaving her legs and pussy so that Alec and Erin could enjoy her more during Dex's planned fun.

She was excited to play along with what he'd arranged, and it was going to be fun, of course. She just wished that he was going to get to play as well. Still, she understood his reasons for wanting her to go and do it without him.

She got out of the shower and dried off, then fixed her hair and makeup. That done, she went back to cleaning a little bit more before lunch.

"You're sure that you don't want me to suck your cock before you drop me off?" she asked him for the third time as they drove over to Erin's.

"Later, when you tell me what happened," he said, chuckling at her.

"Boo," she told him, frowning animatedly.

He pulled up to the house and parked but didn't get out.

"You're not even coming inside?" she asked.

"Erin wouldn't let me leave if I did," he said. "You know that."

She sighed, having been hoping that that very thing would happen.

"Jess, if you don't wanna do this..." he started.

"No!" she said quickly. "I'm sorry baby. I just really want to make sure you have fun while I am."

"This is me having fun, okay," he assured her with a comforting smile. "Trust me, I'm enjoying all of it."

She smiled, feeling much better and accepting that he wasn't going to be regretting his decision not to join them.

"Kay," she said happily. "I love you."

"Love you," he said. "Text me when you need a ride."

"I will!" she said, hopping out and blowing him a kiss before he pulled off.

Turning, she started up the walk to Erin's front door. Before she could knock, she heard the door opening and Erin's pretty face peered out.

"He didn't even stay?" she asked incredulously, peering past Jessie.

"I think he knew that you wouldn't let him leave," Jessie giggled.

"That jerk," Erin spat, frowning at her for a moment before opening the door further and letting her in.

"That's what I said," Jessie told her, hugging her as she stepped in.

"Well, I'm just gonna have to see if I can get Alec to let me enact some sort of revenge on your boyfriend for this crap."

Jessie giggled at the odd phrasing of her proclamation but didn't say anything. "Alec not here yet?" she asked instead as Erin led her through the house.

"Oh, I'm sure he'll break the speed of sound getting over here," Erin said with a snicker. "He's been looking forward to this."

The two walked through the living room and down a short hallway with several doors until Erin led her into a small bedroom.

"That's surprising," Jessie said, kicking off her shoes and looking around. "I heard he and Dex talking the other day and it sounded like he wasn't all that interested anymore."

Erin giggled at the notion. "I'm sure it did. He thinks he needs to play it off like he doesn't care for some reason. Boys can be so thick. I'm sure he thinks it makes him sound more attractive."

Jessie nodded in agreement.

"Trust me, though," Erin continued. "He's mentioned cashing in Dex's offer lots of times since our fun in the hotel room."

"Aww," Jessie said. "I feel flattered."

"Girl, please," Erin snickered. "You're doing me and him both a huge favor. Don't think I don't know how much better sex is with Dex."

Jessie frowned sympathetically.

"Don't tell Alec I said that," Erin said suddenly, looking over with a wide-eyed expression.

"Of course not," Jessie replied. "Is everything okay?"

"Oh... yeah," Erin answered, waving a dismissive hand. "I just mean that I still think about how much fun it was having Dex that one time.

"Aww. Well, I guess that's my fault for not inviting you over more."

"Yeah, it is," Erin said with a laugh, turning and pushing Jessie.

She was caught off balance in the moment and fell back onto the bed, but promptly picked herself up and grabbed a pillow, laughing as she smacked the adorable blonde with it.

"Bitch!" Erin guffawed, unsuccessful in an attempt to dodge the blow.

She surged forward then and knocked Jessie back onto the bed, moving up and straddling her waist as the two girls laughed together.

"You don't have to beat me to get me into bed, you know," Jessie giggled, reaching up to tickle her friend.

"No?" Erin asked.

"Uh-uh," Jessie confirmed. "Donna basically just walks up and yanks my head into her crotch. John too."

"God, that's kinda hot," Erin grinned.

Jessie smiled happily, reaching up and squeezing Erin's breasts, eliciting laughter from the two.

"Can you imagine what Alec would do if he walked in and found you sitting on my face though?" she continued.

"God, he'd cum in his pants then and there," Erin cackled.

Jessie raised a single eyebrow and stayed silent, waiting for the tension of the moment to play itself out. The blonde sitting on her stomach seemed nervous as she chewed her lip for a moment before hopping off excitedly and starting to pull her shorts and panties off.

Jessie giggled as she sat up on her elbows, licking her lips enticingly as Erin wiggled her hips back and forth to help in getting the tight-fitting shorts off. She snickered when she saw that her friend hadn't bothered to unbutton them in her haste to get them off.

She sat up, then stood, drawing a look of surprise as she stepped close.

"Slow down," she said seductively. "I'm not going anywhere until you and Alec are both done with me." As she spoke, she slowly reached forward and deftly unclasped Erin's shorts, a shiver running through the blonde's form the moment that Jessie's fingers brushed her taut, pale stomach.

"Mmm," she muttered. "Something tells me that Dex isn't the only one you've been thinking about having again."

Erin groaned weakly, an apprehensive smile on her face as she watched Jessie intently.

Jessie felt a little out of sorts, being the one in charge and all. Normally she felt like she was just something for other people to gain pleasure from, and it was a role that she thoroughly enjoyed. Plus, it didn't hurt that it was what she did best.

She giggled again as she nonchalantly slid Erin's shorts down her hips, eliciting a nervous laugh from her friend as she did so. The white jean cutoffs dropped to the ground as Jessie eyed Erin mischievously.

"You really enjoyed our time together back in that hotel, didn't you?"

Erin blushed adorably, covering her face for a moment.

"Aww," Jessie said, gently caressing her hips with soft fingertip strokes.

The beautiful blonde surprised her a moment later by dropping her hand and darting forward, kissing her emphatically for a moment before stepping back and covering her mouth again before bursting out laughing.

Jessie giggled at the impulsiveness, but then pulled her friend back in close.

"You know you don't have to hold back with me, cutie," she said. "Alec can join in the fun when he gets here. I love being used for pleasure by whoever Dex lets have me, so you can just shove my face in between your legs if you want."

Erin continued to blush though, something that took Jessie by surprise. The two had already been together, for one. Plus, Alec liked to make her do sexual things from the couple's own admission. It seemed strange that she'd be shy or embarrassed when playing on her own.

Jessie couldn't have been more different. If someone wanted to fuck her and Dex was okay with it happening, she was more than excited to do whatever the person wanted. Sure, it was a recent development for the two of them, but it hadn't taken long for her to acclimatize to the new dynamic. Apparently not all girls were as eager or as comfortable as she was, fooling around with people. Though she was happy to dive right into things, she forced herself to slow down and let Erin move at her own pace since she was the much more nervous of the two of them.

"God, you're so beautiful," she said, reaching up and brushing a stray lock of blonde hair away from Erin's perfectly sculpted features.

More blushing followed and she briefly covered her face and shook her head.

"Why so shy today?" Jessie asked.

"I don't know!" she admitted, raising her hands. "We're friends and we were together before, but... I just don't know. You're so... hot and I guess I... I'm used to Alec telling me what he wants me to do. I mean, it's been a long time since I've had sex without him telling me exactly what he wants from me."

Jessie nodded and leaned in, kissing her again before breaking the embrace and smiling comfortingly at her.

"Well, how about we lay down and just make out for now," she said quietly.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers