Little White Lies Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued scowling at Bryce for a few seconds but then turned to look at Dex, her gaze softening a bit. "I thought they'd fallen asleep," she reiterated. "Alex and I didn't know if Bryce would be able to handle sharing her with Wade like we were used to doing."

Dex's smile widened at the information. Alex seemed to be just as kinky as Jessie.

"Continue," he bade her.

"So, we talked about slowly introducing him to the concept. I'd been flirting with him a bit and when Wade and my sister appeared to have fallen asleep, the flirting got more intense."

It seemed an opportune moment for Bryce to interject something, but Dex didn't give him the opportunity to do so and spoke first.

"What did you end up doing?" he asked.

She smiled, subconsciously licking her lips again before answering. "I ended up on my knees, his big fucking cock in my mouth."

Taking a chance, Dex slid a hand up and traced a finger along her exposed cleavage. She breathed a little quicker but didn't smack his hand away.

"Did you enjoy sucking his dick while your sister and your boyfriend slept?"

She nodded, glancing down as he traced a long from one breast to the other and back again.

"Except they weren't asleep," she admitted. "I saw Alex looking at one point and Wade as well. So, I put on a show for them."

Dex slid his hand inside her top and cupped her breast, feeling her heart pounding as swiftly as his own was. He felt out of his element and half expected her to slap him.

Her hand came up, but it simply found purchase on his thigh as she leaned closer to him, his fingers squeezing her flesh and exposing her perky, perfect tit. She made no move to cover herself, and he felt a surge of adrenaline at the idea of him being the instigator of what was happening.

"Tell him what you did for me," Bryce said, his words drawing her gaze briefly over to him.

Toni smiled, looking back at Dex. "I swallowed his cum, then licked it up off the floor." She leaned in and kissed Dex on the lips, a moan of pleasure escaping from her before she moved back to where she'd been before.

"And why did you do that?" Bryce asked pointedly.

"Because," she said, grinning at Dex and not turning back to Bryce, "I'm a fucking slut."

Dex smiled at her and was given another kiss, followed by two more before she stopped.

"God... you fuckers," she said, turning and pulling Bryce's face down to hers for several intense seconds. She was breathing heavily and had both of them securely by their shirts as if they were about to try and run away from her. "If I wasn't working, I'd show you both how dirty I can be."

"Can't be doing shit like that at work, gorgeous," Bryce said, turning her gaze back to him and kissing her again. "I'm sure you'll be wrapping those perfect lips around both our dicks before too long."

She sighed deeply, closing her eyes and steadying herself as she listened. A moment later, she opened her eyes again and looked at one, then the other. "I better get back to work before you get me in trouble," she said, kissing Bryce, then Dex again. She sighed deeply, but then turned and fixed her stare on Dex.

"Are you as big as Jessie claims?"

Caught off guard, Dex could only shrug and laugh at the question for a moment.

"Alex already had his dick in her mouth the other night," Bryce said. "I'm sure she can attest that he's everything that Jessie told you."

Toni's smile widened even more and she spent a few seconds simply staring brazenly at Dex before she sighed wistfully and pulled her top back into place once more, then gently began to extricate herself from the two.

Dex grinned as she walked back around the bar and moved on past them to go and check on her other customers.