Little White Lies Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and looked at him directly, a sudden look of concern on her face. "Was that okay? Are you mad at me?"

"No," he said after a second. "I mean no I'm not mad, and yes, that was okay. I was just confused. Honestly, I found it... intriguing. I wanted to message him back, but I didn't know what the story behind it all was."

"Oh, sorry," she said, frowning.

"No, it's fine," he said. "Promise."

"So... are you going to message him back?"

"I was thinking about it," he admitted.

"I think you guys should talk and figure out a good time for us all to hang out and... well... you know," she said, wiggling her hips innocently.

"Nail our girlfriends to the wall?" he suggested.

"Exactly!" she giggled. "I've got to get back to my tables. I'll come back and see you in a bit."

"Sounds good," he said, laughing at her as she waved, spun, and bounced her way out of the bar area, ponytails swinging.

He watched her go, then sighed and looked back at his beer. He turned and looked down to see where the bartender had gone and saw her flirting with a middle-aged man down at the other end of the bar.

He picked up his phone and looked at the picture again, then reread the message, though he hadn't needed to remind himself of what it said. He mused again at how much it stuck with him, though it was more about what it made him feel than the actual content of the message.

He began texting a few different times, but then sighed and set the phone down. Toni brought him his order a few minutes later. He thanked her with a half-smile and took a bite of a french fry.

Picking his phone up again, he realized that the problem was that texting was inherently flawed. He could send a message one way and have it received another. The sudden realization helped him find the right words.

"Glad she could repay the favor. Buy you a beer?"

He read the message a few times before finally deciding that it was as good as it was going to get and sending it. Of course, he was second guessing himself as soon as he did so. He set his phone back down several times before finally forcing himself to start cutting up his steak.

Toni came back and lifted the beer bottle, wiggling it back and forth to check how much was left. She held it up questioningly and gave him a look.

"Modelo," he said.

"Yes, sir," she said winking at him.

He looked down to resume eating and saw that he'd gotten a response.

"Sounds good! I'll be there in a bit."

He felt a little trepidatious once he'd read the text. It was set in stone. Alex's mystery boyfriend was heading up there. He'd only ever had Alex's word that the guy was good with what had gone down between the two. He figured that it was cool, but truly had no idea. The guy might be secretly pissed.

Dex had never been in a fight in his life, but it wasn't like he was scared of getting hit. He and his brother had roughhoused enough in their youths that he felt decently sure of himself.

Toni made another appearance and set the fresh beer down.

"How's your steak?" she asked.

"Good," he said. "Can I get some ketchup for the fries?"

"Of course," she said, turning around to go and grab a bottle.

She came back a moment later and set the bottle down, then went to go and take care of a pair of guys that had just come in and sat down at the far end of the bar.

Focusing on eating his meal, Dex had finished it off by the time that Alex's mysterious boyfriend made his appearance.

"Dex my man!" Bryce said, grinning and spreading his arms wide.

Dex's jaw actually dropped when he turned to see who'd called out. It was the same guy from the night that Alex had given him head! The tall, dark-haired stranger had already been drinking with Dex that night, though he'd never actually gotten his name. He'd liked the guy's company, for sure, and for obvious reasons it was clear that he'd been okay watching his girlfriend suck a dick that wasn't his own.

"So... you look like you've got some questions," Bryce, sitting down on the stool next to Dex.

"Dude... you're you."

He grinned widely. "I am indeed," he agreed. "Judging by the stunned look on your face, you didn't know that I was Alex's boyfriend the other night."

Dex laughed, the only thing he could do in the moment.

"What can I say," Bryce said, raising his arms innocently. "Alex likes to fuckin' play games, man. She does shit to get a rise out of me, and I do the same to her."

Dex was shaking his head, laughing quietly as he lowered his face.

"You good man?" Bryce asked, patting him on the back.

"I can't fuckin' believe this shit," he said. "You sent me the pic?"

"I did," Bryce said. "I didn't orchestrate that shit, by the way. Alex and I were fucking, and Jessie caught us. Shit just kinda escalated from there."

"I believe that," Dex confirmed. "Jessie's gonna 'Jessie'," he said.

Bryce looked at him curiously.

"You'll find out what that means soon enough," he said. "So, I guess we're good then?" Dex asked.

"Fuck yeah we're good," Bryce said, scowling at him in confusion. "Were you concerned about that?"

Dex shrugged, turning and gesturing for Toni. "Whatever he wants, on my tab please."

"Aww... shit," Toni said, coming over and frowning at Bryce. "Look what the garbage truck dropped off."

"Bitch, listen," Bryce said, pointing at her.

"What?" she asked, scowling. "You got some shit to say?"

"You gonna just be a bitch? Or do I need to fill my friend in here about what I made you do while Alex and your boyfriend were asleep that day?"

"Shut the fuck up," she said, rolling her eyes.

Bryce laughed but didn't keep poking the bear.

"What do you want to drink, fucker?" she asked.

"Modelo is good," he said. "Hooker."

She rolled her eyes and flipped him off, but went to get his beer, nonetheless.

"She's just mad that I didn't let her have me yet," he said.

"You wish!" she called out, opening his beer and sliding it over to him.

"Anyway," Bryce said. "Yeah man, we're good. I mean, if we're good."

Dex chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, for sure. I mean, if I'm being honest, I was surprised by your text. But now I see what was going on."

"Eh, I figured that if she was good with me taking a picture of her with my dick in her mouth, then she wouldn't lie to me about her boyfriend being good with getting that picture."

Dex chuckled.

Jessie came around the corner at that point, bouncing in her characteristic manner. She paused upon seeing Bryce, but then giggled inanely for a few seconds.

"Are you two getting along?" she asked, coming over and pushing between the two, turning around and leaning against the bar.

"Of course," Bryce said. "Givin' Toni shit and talking about all the dirty shit we're gonna do to you and my girl."

"Good!" she said, smiling and leaning into Dex. "Cuz I was a bad girl and I think you both might need to punish me."

"Is that right?" Dex asked.

"Yup," she said, grinning and sliding back out from between the two. "I can't stay though. I just came to order some drinks and check on my guy."

"You know you wanted to come and see me, gorgeous," Bryce told her.

"I didn't know you were here, handsome," she said. "Toni, can I get two Jack and Cokes and a glass of Merlot."

"Excuses, excuses," he went on. "Oh... and what the hell was with that picture you sent me?"

She giggled, then turned and shrugged. "Maybe you need to ask Alex."

Dex chuckled but didn't know what picture the were referring to. He looked at Jessie, but she'd already moved away from the two and hadn't seen his questioning glance. Instead, he nudged Bryce and cocked his head curiously.

"She didn't send it to you?" he asked, getting a shake of the head in response. "Check it out."

He pulled his phone out and clicked the screen, then held it up. Jessie's provocative message accompanied a picture of Alex with her hand on what was clearly John's diminutive cock and her face snugly up against Jessie's cummy pussy. The tattoo his girlfriend had was in clear view, so he knew for a fact that it was her.

"Jesus," Dex said. "She's had a fun day it seems."

Bryce grinned, gazing at the picture for a few more seconds before winking good-naturedly at Dex. "I'll get the story out of Alex, I'm sure."

He picked up the beer that Toni had finally brought over and set down, then raised it up toward Dex's.

"To slutty girlfriends and fucking their brains out," he said.

"Hear, hear," Dex agreed.

The two clinked bottles and took a drink.

"Thanks Toni," Jessie said, picking up her tray and heading toward the exit. "And boys, please behave and maybe you can punish my naughty little pussy later."

She winked, waving at Dex and spinning with her tray of drinks before leaving the bar.

"She's a character," Toni said with a wide smile, coming over.

"Oh?" he said, laughing. "Yeah, that's for sure."

"How long have y'all been a thing?"

He frowned, suddenly realizing he didn't know the exact answer. "Man... uhh..."

"God... guys are all the same," she said, shaking her head and smirking at him.

"Yeah, yeah," he said with an eyeroll. "Girls like you are all the same too."

She stepped back, her mouth open in shock and her hands moving to her hips. "Wait, wait, wait... girls like me?"

"He didn't stutter," Bryce said.

"Yeah," Dex went on. "I'm just messing with you, but you know what I mean. Clearly, you're good at flirting for more tips."

"What makes you think I don't just flirt because you guys are so handsome?"

"Ha!" Bryce guffawed.

She giggled and turned, heading down to go to the other end of the bar without waiting for any other answers.

Over the next hour, Dex and Bryce talked about their respective girlfriends, covering a myriad of topics about the two. Bryce told him about the playful nature of getting to know Alex and how that had turned into something much more serious and sexual. Dex talked about Jessie's flirtatious nature and most of the trials and tribulations that they'd been through. He didn't mention anything about her and her brother, or anything concerning her and his own father. Bryce had already known about Jessie and Jack, though, so he covered that as well.

"I don't know man," Dex said. "I've changed a lot since high school, but it's mostly just because of being with Jessie. Like I've said, she pretty much wants me to bang all her damn friends. That's just about the biggest ego boost a guy can have. But I gotta be honest, I'm a little envious of your confidence."

"Whaaat?" Bryce said. "Dude, you seem pretty sure of yourself. I mean, damn, you were confident enough to let my girlfriend suck your dick the other night. In public no less."

"Yeah, but there's a difference between the two of us," Dex pointed out. "I mean, just take the message you texted earlier. It takes some fuckin' confidence to send that type of shit to a guy you don't know. I feel like I could learn a thing or two from you."

"You forget that I knew who you were, though," Bryce said with a chuckle. "But I get what you're saying. I'm assuming that you're not just talking about the fact that both of us are willing to let other guys fuck around with our girls."

"It certainly doesn't hurt being confident with Alex and the other girls that I've been with because of Jessie," Dex confirmed. "But, come to think of it, Jessie has been behind the majority of my sexual conquests, at least to some extent. She and Donna instigated me hooking up with the latter. She's the one that met Alec and Erin, and she knows Alex through work. There are a couple of girls at work that I initially knew, but Jessie had more than a small part in getting them into bed with me."

Bryce nodded as he listened until Dex fell silent. "So, what's your point?"

"I just mean that what might seem like confidence on my part, could easily be my girlfriend talking me up to her friends, you know? Like, imagine her saying, 'my boyfriend is well hung' or whatever, and the girl suddenly has her interest in me piqued. I mean, that's how I imagined it happening with Donna the first time. I'd just met Jessie and I'm sure she went home and gave her roommate all the details of our first date. After that, it was like the two were slowly introducing me to the idea of being with Donna as well. I mean, they didn't even mention that she'd had a boyfriend for a month while Jessie and I were first dating. The first time that I'd ever even heard of him was when I met him in person."

"So, you're saying that you're not as confident as you appear to someone hearing about your previous conquests?" Bryce asked.

"Yeah," Dex said, his face scrunched up in thought. "I think."

"I get it," Bryce said. "But you're also forgetting that it takes a lot of confidence to share your girlfriend like you do. I might seem much more so than you, but if you think about it for a second, I only messaged you the picture of your girlfriend because she mentioned that you liked getting pics like that."

"True enough, but you're still much more skilled at the whole 'confidence' thing."

"Appreciated," Bryce said, raising his beer to clink it against Dex's. "Honestly though, bro. You probably just need more opportunities to practice. If I'm understanding what you're saying, Jessie is making it easy for you to nail all those other women. I mean, that's not really a problem, but we're talking about confidence."

"Right," Dex agreed. "That's exactly what it is. She's like a cheat code for fucking other girls."

"Exactly," Bryce agreed. "So, like I said, you need practice, and as you said, Jessie herself isn't going to be any help. I can also say confidently that Alex wouldn't be any help either. You tell her to suck your dick while I'm standing there with her and she'll break her legs dropping to her knees so fast."

Dex laughed at the description. As he collected himself again, he turned and regarded Bryce once more. "So, what do we do then?"

Bryce shrugged. "I'm sure an opportunity will present itself."

Dex nodded, taking another sip of beer.

"You know, I think you and I have a lot in common. I'm pretty sure that we're pretty close in personality and in how we like our girlfriends to behave, sexually at least. I think its safe to assume that this won't be the only time we spend hanging out."

"I'd have to agree," Dex grinned.

"Before too long, I'll bet we'll be regularly fucking each other's girls. Just do me a favor and if I'm not around, keep an eye on Alex for me. I don't want her getting in trouble just to get a rise out of me."

"Likewise with my Jessie," Dex said. "I know for a fact that she can get into some ridiculous situations, so it'll be good to have another set of eyes on her that I trust to not let anything bad happen."

"That's a deal my friend," Bryce said, clinking bottles once more. He looked over and grinned, then gestured for Dex to turn and look as well.

Toni was flashing a group of guys at the other end of the bar, standing there with her top raised as they took pictures.

"I think an opportunity might just present itself," Bryce said, grinning briefly at him. "We'll screw with Toni a little. Just follow my lead and take over whenever you feel like you get the idea."

Dex laughed. A few seconds later, Bryce gestured for Toni and she came back down toward them.

"What do you two girls want?" Toni asked as she stood in front of them.

"Shut up, slut," Bryce told her.

"Not likely," she shot back. "Need another couple of beers?"

Dex shook his head, still having half of the one he was working on.

"I'll take one but only if you come around the bar and apologize to me when you bring it."

"Apologize for what?" she asked, briefly laughing at the idea.

"Being a bitch and not flashing them titties at me and Dex," he said.

Toni rolled her eyes, but then turned to go and fetch the beer. She popped the top off and fixed Bryce with a steady gaze as she walked around the bar to where the two of them were sitting. She slid the beer in front of Bryce and smiled demurely at him. "I'm sorry for being such a complete bitch," she said, sliding between the two of them but moving closer to Bryce.

"You mad that I haven't come by and let you suck my cock again?"

"Yes," Toni said simply. "Well, that and the fact that you keep hogging all my twin's attention. I've missed her, you jerk."

"You've got a point, gorgeous," he said, his hand moving up and brazenly sliding around her right breast, squeezing briefly, then sliding inside her top. Her mouth opened slightly as her smile disappeared, replaced by quickened breathing and a lusty gaze. "I'll have to make a point of spending more time over there with her. If you're a good girl, I'll bring Jessie's boyfriend here with me."

She turned, smirking at Dex. "A good girl," she said, rolling her eyes and smacking Bryce's hand away. Dex chuckled, seeing her naked breast for a moment before she slid her hand up and pushed her top back in place.

"Don't be that way," Bryce said.

Dex saw Toni roll her eyes again but then watched as she looked up at him, her look of arousal still there, though she looked almost nervous as she stood between the two. Bryce moved his hand back to her breast and slid it back inside again, Toni rolling her eyes and looking over at Dex.

"Maybe I should tell Dex all about the time Alex and your boyfriend were asleep and you and I got friendly."

She briefly laughed and shrugged, but Dex could see her arousal growing in her eyes.

"I think you'd like that too much though," Bryce continued. "Mmm... maybe I should make you tell him."

Toni whimpered for just a brief moment, then bit her lip as her face reddened.

"That's what needs to happen," Bryce said confidently.

Dex was happy to continue listening to the two bantering. Bryce seemed to be a master at confidently saying exactly the right thing to get a girl to do what he wanted, and it was fun to watch the show. But he knew that if he himself wanted to get better at that, he'd have to take over the conversation at some point.

"Tell me what happened," Dex said, looking at Toni and trying to somehow physically exude the same confidence that Bryce seemed to do naturally.

She chewed her lip again, glancing around for a moment.

"Were you guys hanging out?" he asked.

"It was my older sister Sam's birthday," she explained after nodding and pausing briefly. "We had a party for her and afterward, my boyfriend Wade, Alex, Bryce, and I were all in Alex's bed relaxing."

"Keep talking," Dex said, making his voice slightly deeper.

She bit her lip a little more vigorously, but then ran her tongue along the surface. "I uh... I thought Alex and Wade had gone to sleep. Wade's my boyfriend and..."

"You're a slut," Bryce said, drawing her gaze. "You can admit it."

Toni frowned, turning to look at Dex for a moment, then back at Bryce. "I'm not a slut, prick," she said, her breathing growing slowly more rapid.

"Wade's a good guy," Bryce said, turning and looking over at Dex. "I'm sure you'll meet him soon. He's kind of like you and I, except Toni just doesn't give a fuck about his feelings like Jessie and Alex do with us."

"Jerk," Toni said, smacking his arm. "I love him. He's been my boyfriend for years!"

"But you fuck other guys whether he agrees to it or not, right?"

She didn't answer immediately, scowling at him for a bit. "He knows that I have sex with Alex's nerdy little friends. I only did what I did with you because you're dating my twin. That's all there is."

"Oh, so you don't slut yourself out to every guy around?" Bryce asked.

"Of course not," she said, still scowling. "I just tell people that I fuck who I want because that's the dynamic my boyfriend and I have."

"Interesting," Bryce said, glancing over at Dex.

"Tell me about you and Bryce after your sister's party," he said quickly.