Little White Lies Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I uh... just wanted to let you all know that Candy and I are going to have a date tonight," he said, suddenly feeling weird about having to tell his own sons that he was probably going to get laid that evening.

"Oh!" Jessie giggled, turning and sitting up. "That's awesome!"

He smirked, watching for a moment as Jack easily repositioned her on top of him, the two starting to fuck then and there without a care for who else was in the room.

"Mmm," she groaned, then looked up at him again. "So, are you guys going to finally get to fuck?"

Don sighed, covering his face for a moment but then looked back up and smiled. "That's what I was going to mention. I didn't want something to happen and you guys be here and get embarrassed or think you had to leave or something. I just... I dunno. I guess I wanted to give you a heads up. I don't know if we're going to end up here or back at her place."

"Damn, shit's gonna get loud up in here," Dex said, laughing easily.

Don couldn't stop himself from blushing, and quickly decided to make his escape. Standing, he waved awkwardly as Jessie's pleasure-filled yelps filled the room. He turned and quickly left, shutting the door behind him and shaking his head as he went back upstairs to sequester himself away from the little sex tornado.

Laying in bed, he clicked on the TV and relaxed for a few hours before it was time to get ready for his date. He was just sitting up and turning it off when he heard a quiet knock on the door and saw it open a moment later, followed by Jessie's pretty face peeking in.

"Papa?" she asked, looking over at him. "Can I come in if l behave?"

"Of course," he said, chuckling at her.

"I wore both of your sons out anyway," she said, snickering. "It's been a fun day."

"That's what I figured," he said.

She came in, bouncing up onto the bed and sliding against him in a hug. He was happy to see that she at least had a shirt and panties on, way more than she normally wore around him. It also looked like she'd freshly showered as well, her hair still damp.

"You got to have fun with... Erin's boyfriend?" he asked.

"Yep! Erin too!" she said proudly. She nuzzled him a bit before sitting back up and looking directly at him. "So... I wanted to ask if you were anxious about tonight?"

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"I am, yeah," he admitted. "I mean, I know I had some practice with you, but still."

"Aww," she said sympathetically. "Come on," she said, sliding off the bed and pulling at his hand.

"Spitfire... come on. I don't want to sound hostile or anything but..."

She giggled. "I'm not going to do anything dirty, Papa! I just want to help you look nice."

"You promise?" he asked, looking down at her as he stood.

"Of course!" she said with an animated scowl. "Come on, silly."

She led him to the bathroom and turned on the water in the shower, then quickly started to take his clothes off.

"Spitfire..." he said, sighing deeply.

"God, I'm not going to do anything!" she said. "You're such a worrier!"

He raised a single eyebrow doubtfully and shook his head.

"Shower," she said sternly, pointing at the open door.

He stepped in as she bade, intending to get cleaned quickly before she could do anything ridiculous.

"So, I got cleaned up after letting Alec fuck my ass earlier; back at Candy's house, you know? Anyway, after I got dressed and told Alec and Erin goodbye, I went to talk with Candy while I waited for Dex to pick me up."

"Oh?" he commented. "That can't be good."

"Oh stop," she said. "You worry too much. You know I love you and I'm just looking out for you, right?"

"I do," he said, soaping himself up.

"I can tell how much you like Candy, and I'd never do anything to ruin that for you, okay?"

He suddenly began to feel like a jerk and turned before sighing deeply.

"Where's your razor?" she asked, frowning and looking around.

"What? What for?" he asked.

"Well, you've got a forest down there," she said, pointing at his crotch. "It needs fixing."

"I don't need any help there, Jessie," he said, rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

"Well I wasn't going to do it," she said. "I was just making sure that you took care of it. God! You're so paranoid that I'm going to just attack you."

"Well can you blame me? You know how you are."

She giggled but didn't respond to that.

"Here," she said, presenting a pair of clippers that she'd pulled from a drawer. He sighed, knowing better than to argue with her or he'd just end up with his dick in her hands.

"Get it as close as you can," she said. "It'll make your cock look nice and yummy; not that it doesn't already."

"Spitfire..." he sighed.

A giggle was her response as she danced from the bathroom.

"I'm gonna pick out your clothes," she called, leaving him for the time being.

He sighed, doing exactly as she'd told him and trimming himself as much as he could, keeping the clippers out of the water.

"I laid out some shirts for you," she said, stepping back in. "You can pick any of those to wear. Now finish up in there and I'll make sure your hair is fixed nice and handsome."

He chuckled, shaking his head at her but finishing up, nonetheless.

"Nice job on the trim," she commented, peering in at him.

"Thanks," he said, shaking his head at her and pushing her back out with a hand to her forehead. She giggled in response.

Thankfully, Jessie didn't push him to do anything to her for the rest of the time that she was pestering him. He let her fix his hair and then went and put on one of the shirts that she'd laid out. It felt nice to have someone that knew what they were doing approving of his attire before this important date he was about to embark on.

After getting the final approval from Jessie, he looked at himself in the mirror and had to admit that he looked pretty good. She disappeared for a minute as he stood there admiring the job she'd done and reappeared with a bottle in her hand.

"This smells yummy," she said, turning him and opening his shirt a little before spritzing a small amount of cologne on him. "There we go," she said, inhaling deeply.

"Hey," he said, catching her arm in his hand and causing her to look up at him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," she said smiling genuinely. "Have fun, okay? You're an incredible lover and you're going to do fine. That's not just me catering to your ego, either. You're great in bed... Don."

He chuckled, even blushing a little before he looked back and smirked at her. "Thanks, Jessie."

She grinned and stood on her tiptoes, kissing him on the cheek and turning to leave.

"Oh, and if it doesn't work out, you're welcome to come find me tonight and shove that big bastard right in my wicked, naughty, rotten little pussy. Or, you know, my throat. Whichever strikes your fancy!"

She grinned widely and stuck her tongue out as he sighed and shook his head in resignation.

"Have fun!" she called, and promptly disappeared from his room.

***

The waiter had taken their order and brought his beer and her glass of merlot before leaving them once again.

Candy looked incredible. She had her long hair curled alluringly and pulled to one side. She was wearing a low-cut dress that hugged her delectable form and practically oozed sexual energy. The two were sitting as close to each other as they could without being in the same chair, and she couldn't stop touching him.

Very little was said during dinner, the two seemingly knowing what was coming that evening and neither wanting to potentially spoil it. Nervous laughter, looks of longing, and gentle caresses took the place of conversation.

Neither ate very much either, finishing their meals and taking the leftovers to go. As they made their way to the truck, she slid her hand into his, causing him to look down and smile.

"So, your place or mine?" she asked quietly.

He chuckled and looked up at her, stopping just outside the passenger door. She turned to face him, putting her arms around his waist and moving close.

"Well, I'm pretty sure both of my boys are at my house," he said with a chuckle.

"Mine then?" she asked. "Only Cass is there, but she won't bother us."

He chuckled and nodded. "My house is fine too I just didn't know if you'd be more comfortable at yours."

She leaned in and kissed him, her hands pulling at him urgently, then breaking the kiss and sighing in pleasure. "Honestly, I don't care where we go. I want you so damn bad."

"God, you have no idea," he sighed.

"My place," she said, kissing him again. "Quickly mister!"

He chuckled, unlocking her door and opening it for her, then shutting it again when she'd climbed inside. He went around to his side and got in, quickly making for her house.

A short trip later, both hopped out and hurried toward her door. He stood patiently as she unlocked it and followed her inside. She shut the door and locked it, then dropped her keys on the floor next to it along with her purse and crashed into him, her lips pushing into his and her hands working at the belt at his waist.

"God, I've wanted this," she moaned, kissing him hard and yanking unceremoniously at the clasp.

He busied himself working her dress up, lifting it up her waist and over her hips, then promptly up and over her head. She flipped her hair once she was out of her clothes, smiling at him as he paused to drink in her voluptuous form.

"Damn," he said, raising an eyebrow.

She smirked at him, still working at the belt. Finally unclasping it, she opened it a bit and worked the button on his jeans open along with the zipper. That done, she slid her hand in and gripped his swollen cock, groaning and biting her lip in anticipation.

"God... baby..." she whimpered. "So damn hard..."

He moaned deeply, feeling her hand stroking up and down as they pressed their foreheads together.

She suddenly slid down to her knees, working his pants down and looking up at him as she pulled his massive erection free. Seductively staring up at him for a few seconds, she whimpered pitifully for a moment and licked the head of his cock with her warm tongue before wrapping her lips around it and pulling him forward.

He groaned in approval, her soft, wet mouth warm and inviting as she sucked affectionately and took him deep, then wiggled her head back and forth in an effort to get it deeper.

He watched for a few seconds, but then decided that he didn't want to wait any longer. He had to have her!

He pulled her up gently, grinning and turning toward the hallway.

"Come on," she said with a grin, kicking her shoes off and leading the way toward bedroom.

They passed a darkened room and then another with the light on, her leading him with a firm grip on his cock. She had him in her room a second later and shut the door before backing up and starting to undo her bra.

"You're not going to hold back, right?" she asked, looking levelly at him.

He raised an eyebrow at the question, stalking slowly forward as he stripped down. He knew she wanted an answer and shook his head to confirm that he wouldn't hold back, a smile coming to her face once he did.

"You're just gonna take what you want, aren't you?" she asked.

"Damn right," he said, realizing her game.

She scooted back up on the bed. "I'm going to be such a good girl for you and let you do whatever you want."

He knelt on the bed, smiling at her and drinking in her form as she peeled her panties off and pushed herself back up against the headboard.

"Fuck... you are incredible," he stated, staring unabashed at her nude form.

She smiled slyly and beckoned him forward with a single finger.

"We can play whatever games you want later handsome," she said, biting her lip again. "I want your cock inside me, now."

He grinned, wanting exactly the same thing. He gazed at her hard but had to pause as something in the way she was sitting was vaguely familiar. Her legs were spread wide invitingly and she had a hungry look in her eyes.

"Fuck... baby," she moaned, pouting at him for a moment. "Gimme!"

He crawled forward, dismissing his momentary concern and yanking her down the bed toward him. She yelped in surprise and giggled happily as he positioned himself between her legs quickly. One hand moved to grip the base of his shaft, the other moved up and pushed a finger into her waiting pussy then reemerged, spreading her arousal and making her ready for him.

She pulled at his hips several times, and he found himself wanting to stave off her desires for a moment, but he then could take it no more and slid the head of his cock deep inside, her fingers digging into his back as she cried out in pleasure.

"Fucking Christ... yes!" she yelled. "Oh... God... fuck... baby!" she moaned loudly. "Oooooohhhhhhh."

She looked up into his eyes with an expression that resembled panic for just a moment. She was pulling him down with both hands though, as if she were trying to drive him deeper. Her mouth was hanging open in shock.

"Guuuuuuuugh," she moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head for a moment as he began to slowly pull himself free of her sopping pussy before plunging straight back down into it.

"Ghaaarddderrr," she growled at him, her hands pulling at his waist.

He grinned confidently and pulled back again, then slammed down into her, briefly concerned that he was going to hurt her.

The thought gave him pause, and again he wondered where the conflicted feelings were coming from.

"Baaaaaby," she whined, drawing his focus again and forcing him to start fucking her fiercely, lifting and slamming cock back down into her achingly wet pussy. In five fierce thrusts he had her gasping for breath and yelping loudly, her muscles going tight and her fingers digging into his arms as he hammered down into her.

Her pussy began to clench down on him angrily, as if it were trying to tear his cock free of his body and swallow it whole like some kind of strange beast. He hammered again and again down into it, slaying her ache for it and driving it into submission through sheer force of will.

Soon, each impact of his hips slamming down on her soaked cunt was punctuated by a high-pitched yelp of pleasure. He worked his hands down with each lift and pulled with each thrust until he had them in position under each of her ass cheeks, enabling him to fuck her even more forcefully.

Her body seemed to finally release then, her entire form going limp as her arms fell to the sides and afforded him more range of movement as he picked up speed, lifting her hips and slamming again and again into her. Only her eyes remained fixed on him, a wide smile of pleasure on her face as she cried out again and again.

Finally, he slowed, breathing hard and sweating profusely, his cock buried deep inside as she quivered beneath him and clutched at him needfully.

"FuuUuuUuuucK!" she moaned, an aftershock rocking her for a moment. He felt her pussy contract down again, then again, and another time in rapid succession. "No.... mooooooove," she moaned, and he did as she asked, holding deathly still and letting her recover.

It took several minutes, and he smiled seeing signs of life from her as she finally managed to come back to Earth from wherever he'd sent her. Her legs eventually came up, wrapping around him and pulling him down as she pulled him to her for a kiss.

"God... that..." she whimpered, shivering uncontrollably halfway through her thought. "That... was... perfect..."

He smiled, kissing her as she pulled him tight up against her and forced him to drop more of his body weight down.

"Guh... fuuuck..." she groaned as he briefly thrust, driving his cock deep again and eliciting another series of shuddering body quakes.

He finally slid his cock free, causing her to gasp in surprise and frown at him before shivering again and pulling him around behind her to spoon.

***

It took around twenty minutes, but eventually she managed to recover enough to turn over and face him, smiling and practically glowing with happiness. Her cheeks and forehead were flushed red, and she looked absolutely beautiful to him.

"God, Don," she said quietly, kissing his nose and nuzzle up against him. "I know you might think this is catering to your ego, but that was... perfect."

He smiled, feeling like he'd won the lottery.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said. "You were magnificent yourself."

She giggled, quivering uncontrollably for a moment. She lifted her head after a moment and looked down, grinning at his still-present erection.

"Mmm, good," she muttered. "Not done yet."

He chuckled and let her push him onto his back before she climbed up and slid his cock back into her pussy. She seemed to not be nearly as pent up as before and was happily able to gently fuck back and forth on top of him, comfortable and pleasurable for both of them.

"You got distracted there for a second," she said, scowling playfully at him.

"Mmm," he commented. "Yeah, something in the way you were sitting was... striking."

She giggled, tracing a finger along his chest as she lifted and dropped her pussy up and down his cock, over and over.

"I've not seen a woman as gorgeous as you in a long, long time," he said, smiling up at her.

"Liar," she said, giggling at him.

"I'm not lying," he protested, reaching up and squeezing both of her breasts.

"Jessie's a woman, you tall taleteller," she giggled. "I know you've seen her naked."

He froze, suddenly realizing what it had been about Candy's position that had given him pause. It was exactly the same way Jessie had been sitting when he'd yanked her off the counter and driven his cock deep into her back on his son's birthday.

The look on his face at that moment gave Candy pause and she looked down at him in concern.

"Am I hurting you, baby?" she asked.

"Hmm? No?" he said, shaking his head and gently trying to coax her off. She continued to gently rock back and forth, but still looking at him with care.

"Don," she said, looking down into his eyes.

He felt ashamed in that moment, knowing that he had to come clean and admit what he'd done. His emotions had gotten the better of him and he had to tell her. All he could do is be honest, but he didn't think for a moment that this would end well.

A tear found its way to his face, and she leaned down quickly, genuine concern on her face. "Honey, what's wrong?" she asked. "Is this about you and Jessie?"

He sighed deeply and nodded, but then looked up at her in surprise. Something was off; something in the way she'd said that.

"Baby," she said softly. "I talked to her," she said quietly. "I already know all about what happened. I know you two have had sex."

He sat up, gently freeing himself and turning away, ashamed.

"Hey," she said gently. "Don, please, listen to me."

He didn't turn and face her. He couldn't.

"Baby, it's okay. I told you that I'm not like any other woman you're going to meet."

"I doubt you know the whole story," he said, sighing hard and dropping his head into his hands. "I should have told you at the first opportunity, but I just couldn't. We were getting along so well, and I just knew this would fuck everything up."

She laughed quietly and he turned, looking at her incredulously.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked, a little miffed that she didn't think he was serious.

"Honey, I knew that what happened between you and Jessie before we went on our first date."

His mouth dropped open and he stood up completely, backing up and staring at her in stunned silence.

"Erin saw the whole thing, remember? She told me before I went out and we had a long talk about it. From what you've said about Jessie being flirtatious and what I've witnessed myself from the little tramp, I know for a fact that she orchestrated the whole thing."